jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 13, NicoRobin wrote:Hi, all ye who exist here.

My flavor is Portgas D. Ace.
Is your ability getting a big burning hole through your chest because if not it can be arranged

VOTE: NicoRobin

fwiw Katakuri was one of my picks but I didn't get him
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's because Titus is down as RadiantCowbells in the signups thing

Can someone tell me if it's too early for me to scumread Titus
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

I concur, there's no reason to claim now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

I was agreeing with vizzy, random, but yeah it was in response to nicorobin
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

Nico, how do scum benefit from that lie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like it's not true but lying isn't inherently malicious and maliciousness isn't scummyness
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

But RC's votecounts don't seem to have L-numbers on rn so how do we test the hatred
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Vizzy, those modifiers don't look like they fit well with mafia
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

Loyal would have to be fakeclaimed, not that that's impossible or even difficult but eh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

Actually that makes no sense as a scum fakeclaim either
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah except when used we lynch mastina 100% of the time to conftown someone
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm happy enough treating mastina as conftown at least for now unless someone can explain how that has utility as a scum role or fakeclaim outside of being townread for it and never using it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also since people seem to be claiming shit I'm just gonna say I'm doing jj's bizarre adventure over here and leave it at that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

There is no healthy dose of paranoia
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

I can't believe that you don't lie as scum

But yeah I'm taking you at your word
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

But it's not paranoia if there are people who are actually out to get you
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

Role correlates strongly with alignment
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:40 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean, I don't recall being wrong on any setup spec in spring fever and I had 0 experience then
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

I dunno about this memeing thing, I'd give pretty good odds on ace being an arsonist
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 48, mastina wrote:I was expecting a troll role when I submitted my picks, and hoh boy did RC not disappoint.
I am Ginngie, Hated Loyal Gladiator
Outside of lylo/mylo (which is purely by the numbers, per the role wording), I take one less vote to lynch.
I can gladiate anyone by claiming a guilty on them, but if they're not town-aligned, it'll fail.

I can maybe, MAYBE use this as a conditional cop, IF we can no-lynch after a gladiate (I need to ask RC about this), but if not, yeahhhhh...
Flip the idea: you could discern scum by finding that your action failed.
I think you've missed the part where it's basically a gladiate regardless of whether or not it succeeds
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 92, mastina wrote:
In post 68, jjh927 wrote:I can't believe that you don't lie as scum
Exercise.

Find a single instance of me lying about my role as scum.
I'll help.
Here's a slightly incomplete list of my recentish scumgames in the last few years. (Highlight: claiming godfather as the godfather, but saying I was a town godfather.)

In every one of those, I claimed my real role (often with real results) or the mod-provided safeclaim.

Exercise.
Find a single instance of me mentioning lying as a pro-scum strategy.
Exercise.
Try to compile the NUMEROUS times--both as town and scum--I have gone on record to state that lying as scum is incredibly stupid because the best weapon is the truth; if you have the truth on YOUR side as scum, you have the advantage over the town because you're being sincere, you're being genuine, you don't have to lie, and that fools tonereaders because by their metric you're tripping all the townbells because you're not actually lying.

I don't lie as scum, because lying as scum would be playing against wincon. It's not that I
can't
lie as scum. It's not that I have a trust tell about lying as scum. It's just that ten times out of ten. It is always tremendously stupid to lie as scum. And within my interests to tell the truth as scum.

Lying as scum gives the town the win.
If you disagree, feel free to try it out yourself. When you next roll scum, try lying about your role, especially in a theme game.
See how well it turns out for you. :cop:
Oh, I can generally lie detect fakeclaims with very good accuracy so I can definitely understand the mentality
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 97, mastina wrote:
In post 76, jjh927 wrote:Role correlates strongly with alignment
No, it really doesn't and you will be fucked over by thinking otherwise.

The list of actual alignment-specific roles is incredibly small, and even then RC is the type of mod who would bend boundaries by, say, giving a Strongman to the town. (In fact I'm pretty sure a Strongman Vig has indeed been an RC role at least once.)

If you want to win the game, judge others by their play.

Not by their role.
I don't think you understand quite how I correlate roles with alignments
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 102, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 72, jjh927 wrote:But it's not paranoia if there are people who are actually out to get you
Hence you need to be paranoid of everyone who is an unknown.

p-edit: you still haven't answered my question @mastina
That's not paranoia though

That's scepticism
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 104, mastina wrote:
In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:PEdit: true jjh, if it fails it’s mastina’s word against the target’s.
Also.
Statistically speaking.
I am more likely to hit town than hit scum, ESPECIALLY as this is basically a vig, so.
Fuck that shit.
I hate rolling vig-type roles, and this as it determines a lynch is basically the ultimate vig-type role.
You aren't a vig. There's a good chance we'll lynch you if you gladiate successfully
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, say you gladiate successfully-

Regardless of your alignment, outside of a scum targeting scum gambit, lynching the other player will always lynch town, and outside of a hindrance of an ability they will be town with a stronger PR than you. This does not confirm you as town on flip.
Lynching you either conftowns another player or gets us a scum lynch
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 109, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 62, jjh927 wrote:I'm happy enough treating mastina as conftown at least for now unless someone can explain how that has utility as a scum role or fakeclaim outside of being townread for it and never using it
I kinda wanna say this post comes from scum who is aware Mastina is town and is trying to come up with reasons to justify reads rather then a town who is actually trying to sort Mastina. When I think of the types of games JJH tends to play I have a hard time seeing him not see the possibility of a scum gladiator even if he doesn't see the utility behind it directly.

It's just a really direct thought I guess rather then one of someone who is trying to critically think of player's alignments and why they could be wrong when they come up with conclusions I guess is what I am trying to say.

VOTE: JJH

I-I-I am sorry if I am jumping the gun with my opening push.
You have misunderstood.

The role is not town simply because it is a gladiator. It is town because there is no scum benefit whatsoever out of the mechanical applications of it. There's an argument that it can't even expect to be townread because I am evidently abnormal in thinking that this claim has a very high probability of being town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 115, mastina wrote:
In post 107, jjh927 wrote:You aren't a vig.
I didn't say I was.

I said I was a vig-type role.

A gladiator takes the fate of another player directly into your hands, and your hands alone, and assuming you win the gladiate, kills them.

It's the same reason I despise the doublevoter role. Being able to disproportionately decide the lynch candidate places a disproportionate amount of weight on ME, requiring that I be right. I am, in no world, a remotely competent scumhunter; as a consequence, I am disproportionately likely to kill town using that type of role.
You aren't gonna put the fate of another player into your hands though

If you gladiate successfully, there is no scenario whatsoever in which your target gets lynched.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Actually, seeing that post again- Beeboy, why are you basing something off of your assumptions of me based on the kinds of games I play rather than your knowledge of how I actually play?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...

No, if she lynches a teammate then she confscums herself.
This game is not bastard so loyal means loyal and rolecops would likely get the full description rather than keywords anyway.
Mastina just said she doesn't lie as scum so if you can refute that then sure. I mean, I don't really believe that but the argument is still standing and Mastina seems pretty confident that it can't be disproven
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Well, it is bastard but not like that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

That only works if it's a role which specifically causes rolecops to not get the whole role PM

Unless she's lying about flavour too I don't see why Ginngie would get that lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think I really consider my analysis of claims to be face value, ngl
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Lower case or upper case
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also, Ginngie-

Did you get anything from RC saying you recognised Mastina or anything similar?

I dunno if RC would reuse shit like that but it would be helpful if you did
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck are you rolefishing
The joke is that a. knowledge of which case it's in means nothing and A. it's probably a general both anyway
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 149, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 147, jjh927 wrote:Also, Ginngie-

Did you get anything from RC saying you recognised Mastina or anything similar?

I dunno if RC would reuse shit like that but it would be helpful if you did
Yeah she does
Did I miss a post?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh I thought you were saying Ginngie does recognise Mastina because you used "she"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I was about to really HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that because I did not miss a post
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Or you're just bad at drawing the lines between role and alignment correctly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I am not
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah and

VOTE: Skygazer
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Goddamnit why did I know that was gonna be the first goddamn post after I did that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You can let naked votes hang, you know
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 168, Invisibility wrote:but explain
In post 170, Invisibility wrote:i dont wnat to
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 173, Invisibility wrote:
In post 171, jjh927 wrote:
In post 168, Invisibility wrote:but explain
In post 170, Invisibility wrote:i dont wnat to
ur an egg
no u
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Random isn't townblocking lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 93, Randomnamechange wrote:anime gifs are a towntell btw
This is called a joke
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You can be town though, IC
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You've been posting a lot but you've said fuck all, gamma
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I've said a fair bit in a portion of them
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This would be a good time for you to at least place a vote
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Because the idea of anime gifs being a towntell is so ridiculous that it's clearly a joke
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Why is this being discussed
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 201, Invisibility wrote:why do you townread ic
Who does this whole thing as scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You're pretty interested in my reads, Vizzy. You got anything?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

And also lol they don't look like a townie gamesolving they look like a townie being seriously confused about what they can actually achieve here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I guess you can't spell savage without 2 As
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This whole thing was Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, IC.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay nos you better not be scum because this is like, the most endearing interaction I've ever had with you and I think when we've played I usually just lazily (and incorrectly) scumread you but I want you to be town rn
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 221, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 218, jjh927 wrote:This whole thing was Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, IC.
Well, Nos would be very wrong about that then.
I mean, you didn't pick up on random's fairly obvious joke and took it seriously, and then you still didn't really pick up on it when 2-3 people insisted it was a joke, then you didn't pick up on Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, twice.

Oh and the savage thing was me saying that Nos was being a savage and also because he flavourclaimed A it was wordplay

So your track record is pretty bad rn, I've got to say
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh three times
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus, the role makes plenty of sense and it's not a miller
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What if the scumteam surrender d1
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 92, mastina wrote:Find a single instance of me lying about my role as scum.
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks IC, that was super helpful
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 241, jjh927 wrote:
In post 92, mastina wrote:Find a single instance of me lying about my role as scum.
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks IC, that was super helpful
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

We never lynch anyone that is successfully gladiated, vizzy

Always lynch Mastina if gladiate is successful
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It's loyal, if Mastina is town it can only target other town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by jjh927 »

One way of looking at it would be as a cop though, you're right.

If she only gladiates guilty people, she can combo guilties that we don't bother to lynch until she eventually succesfully gladiates someone, then we lynch her and get a conftown and X number of guilties or we lynch scum

just comboing guilties like that would be super hard and X can equal 0
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Can I just make it absolutely clear that there IS town utility in Mastina's claimed role, there is actually NEGATIVE scum utility in Mastina's claimed role, and the required creative application surrounding it that obfuscates this truth means that it does not garner towncred. This is what makes it a town role.

If there is any further clarification needed on those first 3 points by people who don't want to look through my iso then I will explain it again.

If you want to disagree with calling roles town in an RC game then go do something worth your time instead.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think it's a bit early in the day for Mastina to consider using her power fwiw, and that's if she does it at all

Later in the day when reads are more formulated would be ideal.

As mentioned earlier, the ideal way to use it would be to combo guilties and we'd need high accuracy for that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Chances of that being a real daykill are basically 0
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 285, KuroiXHF wrote:Will read later.

VOTE: RC for starting a game a month later.
Yeah and we didn't even get to riot
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 304, mastina wrote:
In post 164, jjh927 wrote:Oh yeah and
Very bad vote.
Now you explain
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Here's an explanation of the two things people are implausibly confused about

Spoiler: Mastina's Role and why it's highly likely to be town as claimed
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

me, dio

If you would like to disagree, please counter with something other than "You're wrong", "You're bad", or "Hurrdurr RC game setup spec is impossible".

Spoiler: Did someone get dayvigged?
No. Nobody got dayvigged. Nero Cain faked a dayvig for the lulz and IC is bad at reading between the lines. Do note that RC took a pagetop for a VC and did not lock the thread if you still think there's any chance it was real but most dayvigs are fake.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'll take

VOTE: Ginngie

if you're gonna take the path of least resistance
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am

Post by jjh927 »

Explain why you think either of us are good votes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

No
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

Not how it works
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

You're either gonna go "hurrdurr 108" and I continue voting you or you're gonna have something new
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

Vizzy, could you talk to Ginngie for me
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's kinda annoying because I'm waiting on a few people to respond to me about things and now something I want to talk about pops up and Ginngie is just gonna be Ginngie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

I feel like there's far too many players with their heads in the sand here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 352, Ginngie wrote: and theres 80 posts plus, more than half is fluff and the rest deals heavily with mechanics
Hi I'm jj and making this many posts means I'm hyped for the game which is a good indication that I am town. Also I'm glad we can get off the mechanics now and actually play the voting game because that should really have been like 3 posts but people are obtuse.
oh and there are cringy posts
In post 222, jjh927 wrote:Okay nos you better not be scum because this is like, the most endearing interaction I've ever had with you and I think when we've played I usually just lazily (and incorrectly) scumread you but I want you to be town rn
like really shitty acting like you dont know something
Hmm okay, you can have that interpretation if you want
chick has been lackluster and mastina affirmed my vote as a good one, so I have more faith that it's a good vote.
Sure

Oh btw jjh voting me instantly once I scumread him also makes his slot look worse but okee[/quote]
I've been getting traction from people going hurrdurr 108. It's the whole path of least resistance thing, but you weren't even contributing to the path
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

oof I messed up the last quote
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

What do you think about Gamma Emerald then bc then you only have to talk about one
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Nero then?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

BC his slot has definitely got content so it's something good to ask about

Not convinced it's actually towny looking content and there's a degree to which people are parroting the slight townread from the "he wouldn't fake a dayvig as scum" comment
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Basically makes
In post 361, Rylai and Lina wrote:My analysis says..... Town potential.
seem a bit iffy to me
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah you're the person who I think people are following on that read but I don't think it makes a lot of sense

Actually there's a lot of sheeping going on on really weak points
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 375, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 371, jjh927 wrote:Not convinced it's actually towny looking content
what content is "not towny" looking? Let's ignore the fake dayvig, like if ppl want to town read me for that fine and if you don't then that's ok. I mean, I could argue "why in the world do you think a fake daykill is AI." but the fake daykill isn't the sum total of my content. So talk to me about it.
Nah I don't think you're scum; I just phrased "I don't know what's going on there" in a more loaded way in hope that people would jump in on the discussion
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Vax's iso is actually pretty bad wow

VOTE: Vaxkiller

I can get on that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's interesting that you picked like the only person would wouldn't realise it was a fake daykill, Nero
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fwiw it's not
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

It does have dayvigs, but it also has people who fake dayvigs
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

so the hipshoot like that out of nowhere can generally be expected to be fake
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean he was criticising not the hipshoot but specifically not shooting Chickadee who also lacks content so it's kinda weird
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't understand why anyone would think a good shot would be possible at this stage of the game anyway ngl
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 73, Rylai and Lina wrote:So for all purposes Rylai = Frozen Angel = Sora

and Lina = Shiro = Shiro

~Sora
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Play
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme, you were in GSGDM. Do you think this vizzy looks the same because I really don't

I do think you popping up with an unorthodox scumread looks pretty bad for you though
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Why aren't the people I want to talk to posting
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme is just as good a vote as vax except vax has a wagon
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

When I was reading this on my phone I saw a bunch of things to respond to so I'm gonna reread at some point and respond to them
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 615, Rylai and Lina wrote:JJH flip flop on mastina gives the vibe that he was not prepared for the claim so its likely that they are not w-w but I'm not confident to even bet on that. I still have them both at null pile here.

Also this is the proper time to use this gif not last time
As I also said that night, I don't like how mastina was fighting against people who were saying her role is towny by pushing the "Role != alignment" narrative at all. it feels forced and over the top.

~Sora
I don't recall flipflopping

I still think she's town just a little too defensive of her own general play and I still need her to explain why Skygazer was a bad vote because it was a good vote then and it's got better since then
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 659, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 654, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 645, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 212, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 207, Invisibility wrote:wanting to look like they're being a townie gamesolving
:shifty:
Like...

your tone here is screaming fake to me. I don't even understand how couldn't more people call you out then

~Sora
Yeah, well I get told that a lot as town, so that’s completely NAi. “More people” actually don’t have a bias based one ONE freaking game. Wtf happened to every single other game I’ve been town in on here or MU. Why don’t you actually familiarize yourself with my meta or is that too much to ask of you?
I played with both town you and scum you. The points I made has nothing to do with your meta. What meta adds to this is that: I saw you faking this attitude as scum once before so if you're town this time and you're doing this, you're faking it for credit and it's still not real.

so which one is it?

~Sora
Could you link me a time when this happened with acknowledgment of it happening as opposed to just general obliviousness
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 685, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 372, jjh927 wrote:seem a bit iffy to me
Shiro is role-playing xd don't you watch enough anime?

~Sora
It was the townread I didn't like not the way in which it was presented
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 691, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 574, jjh927 wrote:Why aren't the people I want to talk to posting
who did you want to talk to?
Well, again, waiting on Mastina to say why Skygazer was a "very bad vote", and Mastina basically saying she wasn't gonna post for a while was what sparked that post.

I wanted Whemestar to respond to me but he's doing his own thing. I think he's scum, as are Vaxkiller and Skygazer.

Tbh I mainly want the gamestate to progress which can only happen if people actually vote
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 709, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 704, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 629, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck are you rolefishing
Who was role fishing?

~Sora
Jjh
I am not completely caught up from yesterday. Can you link or quote this? Thanks.

He thought it was role fishing when I responded to Nosferatu's claim here
In post 144, Nosferatu wrote:im the letter a
with
In post 145, jjh927 wrote:Lower case or upper case

It's one of the few times Gamma had content? But it's bad content
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 723, WhemeStar wrote:NICE WHEME DIDNT LAST LONG BUT NICE WHEME IS OVER

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS AND SHEEP ME IN MY QUEST TO LYNCH SCUM
No u

Talk to me about Vizzy and what the differences are between him in GSGDM and him here, and also why are you basically behaving like the 3p Wheme in the same game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Goodposting

But can you elaborate on how Skygazer has good content, especially early on being enough to justify calling it a very bad vote
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 759, Invisibility wrote:why did it get locked and unlocked
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

I was refreshing the page like

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Goddamn jojo memes are great
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

I am skilled in the art of GIMP 2 and as such can efficiently photoshop when given meme formats
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

The difference between real and faked post restrictions is that when it's a real one the game is to try and find a workaround, whereas when it's faked they're just having fun
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah but the thread lock though

Maybe something else happened?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wait so why shouldn't you use it whenever someone gets intented to hammer?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, you could save us lynching whoever the lynch target is each day if they're town but we still follow through if they're scum

That's pretty damn useful
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Gamma, no
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme pulling scumreads out of his arse is a very bad thing
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Implicitly? No. I'm quite directly saying Wheme is scum here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 809, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 808, jjh927 wrote:Implicitly? No. I'm quite directly saying Wheme is scum here
Not there no. You call it bad but not scum. Bad != scum.
Yeah except I've called him scum earlier for the exact same reason
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Lady Angel
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It clearly wasn't a real vig or she'd be dead thus she has no reason to be mad about getting vigged
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Nope
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #126) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Not unless by "trying to lolvig her" Nico meant she actually attempted and failed a vig
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

She already didn't get mad at Nero though

Pretty sure you're off the mark here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oi Wheme, while you're here, I wanted you to compare Vizzy in GSGDM to here so I could see your thought process, not so I could convince you that Vizzy is town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

What's with the semi-random decimals on the VC numbers

Also interesting that the lynch is a majority of votes, not anything to do with the players
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh the decimals are the page number got it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Vecna is not trying to tell us something or it would be more obvious.

There's no way of getting a message from the colours of text, from the hex from the colours of the text, there's nothing hidden in the messages themselves, there's nothing you can spell out with typos from the messages (And if there was there would be more typos).

Vecna is not making an effort to tell us anything.

ALSO note that even if he had a posting restriction like this he would still be able to vote, which he has not done.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

If you are incapable of voting do red next
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

Follow it up with another dark blue if the thing you're trying to tell us is that you are the great cornholio
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

Red if you'll be able to vote when you run out, blue if you will be able to post normally, some disgusting shade of purple for both and green for neither
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 165, Invisibility wrote:
In post 164, jjh927 wrote:Oh yeah and

explain
Do a ctrl f on "explain" or "why" on vizzy's iso in gsgdm and you'll understand the total lack of that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah and Vecna, if you could do a makeshift readslist by rainbowposting where the first 22 letters are coloured individually depending on the read for the 22 players in order on the list that would be great

Use red for scum, green for town and yellow for null I guess
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Sure

Just as a recap for right now, what we've got is:

1. Vecna is trying to tell us something
2. He is incapable of voting
3. The thing he is trying to tell us (see 1.) is that he is the great cornholio
4. He will eventually run out of quotes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wait what
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Why does any of that make anyone scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

You got desperadoed and now have 2 votes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Porkens could you explain how it makes either me or vecna scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1433, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1432, Chickadee wrote:@Nero, why are you against the Vecna side convo? You say it's useless, but it was a slot we literally had nothing on.
I just think its useless and a much better use of your time would be spent on something that matters for today like who we should lynch.
I'd love to have that conversation but most people in the game aren't in that conversation and I doubt they will be until deadline pressures them to be
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Bc we need like 10 more people to lynch someone
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Pretty sure mastina is the only scumread of yours I disagree with btw
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1174, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: pork

yeah he did
???
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This is a good wagon and probably the only wagon for the foreseeable future

VOTE: Porkens
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I mean I literally just said it was good so no, you're wrong
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's not a response to
In post 1379, jjh927 wrote:Red if you'll be able to vote when you run out, blue if you will be able to post normally, some disgusting shade of purple for both and green for neither
or
In post 1384, jjh927 wrote:Oh yeah and Vecna, if you could do a makeshift readslist by rainbowposting where the first 22 letters are coloured individually depending on the read for the 22 players in order on the list that would be great

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so he can rainbowpost if he wants but he's either not doing the readslist thing or he's not understanding the concept
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I mean porkens seems to think half the game is scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1518, Nero Cain wrote:I'd lynch Pork just for being annoying and too afraid to engage me but it would be just a policy/compromise.

I'm sure that Vecna is sitting there yelling "I'M IMPORTANT DAMMIT"! but I feel rather strongly that trying to read and interpret what he maybe trying to communicate is both futile and a waste of time that borderlines scum play. Like worrying about Vecna isn't helping to hunt scum like at all. So prob scum in JJ/Gamma/Kuroi.
Do you mind if I get back to the Vecna thing later down the line because I was going somewhere with it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1535, Porkens wrote:
In post 1531, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1510, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1496, Porkens wrote:Kurio is scum too
Why is your scum list seemingly only every single person on your wagon and nobody else?
In post 1511, Porkens wrote:Seemingly because the scum want me dead?
TBF, I'm not on the Pork wagon. He
MIGHT
be kinda OMGUSing me since at one point I said he's hard to understand and everytime he does call me scum for hilariously bad reasons and I respond he runs away with his curly tail so him being scum that's sniping at me from the sidelines isn't an impossibility. I'm going to feel bad if this is scum but I just feel meh about him.
In post 1501, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1442, Nosferatu wrote:i guess you can pl but i think thats flipping town tbh
I trust Nos’ reads.
Sheep him then?
In post 1475, Nero Cain wrote:Who r we voting?
y no reply Nancy?
You give an inch, I will give a mile. I have been using Nero as a strawman to kick up dust while looking for scum movement.

I have never thought of him seriously as scum.

I use this trick to lure the scum into making really shitty cases against me. I know you are going to ask "WELL WHY ARE THEY SHITTY HUH?!" and this will help explain to you a little bit about shitty cases.

That's your homework.

class dismissed.
If anybody else wants to claim to be doing slayers gambit then please do so in a manner particularly aggressively towards myself so I can respond with a never ending onslaught of memes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

I am against lynching Maid

There's like 4-5 other people I'd happily lynch but I'm putting off doing a gigantic post
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1585, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1584, jjh927 wrote:I am against lynching Maid
but didn't you agree that they were scum earlier?

I'd do maid over Pork
No
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think I said I agreed with most of your scumreads but I think the whole Maid thing must have slipped me by
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Would
VOTE: Vecna
suit you better? Because that's where I'm going next
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Vecna ran out of quotes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Vecna has always been able to do stuff because his restriction is made up
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The kicker is realising that if he was copying quotes from a list then he wouldn't have typos in his posts
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so I see a pagetop and it's time for a big post. Let's talk about Vecna.

Introduction

He was willing to answer 4 questions via the colour of his posts, so we have the answers summarised here by this really cool guy I know:
In post 1386, jjh927 wrote: Just as a recap for right now, what we've got is:

1. Vecna is trying to tell us something
2. He is incapable of voting
3. The thing he is trying to tell us (see 1.) is that he is the great cornholio
4. He will eventually run out of quotes
He doesn't answer the next two questions though, these being
Spoiler: Followup questions
In post 1379, jjh927 wrote:Red if you'll be able to vote when you run out, blue if you will be able to post normally, some disgusting shade of purple for both and green for neither
In post 1384, jjh927 wrote:Oh yeah and Vecna, if you could do a makeshift readslist by rainbowposting where the first 22 letters are coloured individually depending on the read for the 22 players in order on the list that would be great

However, for the second, he does demonstrate that he is capable of posting in some kind of distorted rainbow colour (because seriously that doesn't look like a normal rainbow) meaning he would have been capable of doing the readslist thing.

So is this a real post restriction?

No.

If real, this would be an extraordinarily restrictive post restriction, alongside being voteless. I am under the impression that RC understands fully that post restrictions like this are terrible and would not put one in a game because there may as well be no point in posting for the poor soul stuck with the role. It is not good game design to essentially disallow a player's participation over the entirety of a day.

Furthermore, if it was real Vecna would likely have responded to post 1379. We have the answer to this question- as far as Vecna has shown, he has "ran out of quotes", as he has now used the quote from his first post twice more, although without the typo this time.

Finally, if real, there would be a list of allowed posts that Vecna would be copying from. Let's return to that typo. If he'd copied it, it wouldn't be there. So why is it there? The conclusion is that he did not copy that quote; he typed it out.

jjhnumbers, you're overanalysing things here. What can we get from Vecna having typed out that first post?

Oh ho, here's where it gets juicy and speculative. After Vecna's first post, it was over 48 hours later that he made his second post. I believe that at the time of his first post, he did not intend to fake a post restriction. It was his intro to a game he did not particularly want to read or play. He simply carried it on from there, and is now too far gone.

And why doesn't this wall have any mastina quotes?
In post 746, mastina wrote: Vecna hadn't posted, so while this is also guesswork, this is a scummish null, because he absolutely
should
be posting, and posting up a storm no less. Vecna's both an incredible wallposter, and incredible spamposter. His post count is always in the hundreds, usually the 300-800 range. And in spite of producing that number of posts, about 33-50% of said posts are wallposts. He is someone I would expect to be incredible active in the game and among the first to be posting in it, so his absence felt strange.
In post 789, mastina wrote:
In post 770, jjh927 wrote:The difference between real and faked post restrictions is that when it's a real one the game is to try and find a workaround, whereas when it's faked they're just having fun
The problem with faked posting restrictions is that Vecna is absolutely not a player who would fake it as town.
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idrc if it’s faked, as long as he’s contributory I’m fine.
The problem is, he isn't. And Vecna as town ALWAYS is.

You got anything else?

Actually, yes, there's a 2 for 1 going here.
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote: Idrc if it’s faked, as long as he’s contributory I’m fine.
So where is Gamma Emerald now?
In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1402, Porkens wrote:there you finally had the guts to omgus.

that's a laughabel "recap"

jj is translating the fake post restriction so we can "get" it
I can see how that would make jjh scum but why Vecna as well?
This is a pretty direct contradiction we have going here. First up, Vecna is absolutely not contributory by any reasonable definition. So you could expect Gamma to push that shit now, right? But not only is that not happening, this whole interaction with porkens there didn't sit right with me even before I put those two posts next to each other. I don't see how Gamma could find it reasonable to suspect me for helping to drudge out whatever content we can get out of Vecna, while also not suspecting him because he is somehow contributing.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh hey now he's saying to wait

If this was a real post restriction, I assume he would have to say he was Cornholio in each post and not do this whole completely useless crap
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

Are you getting confused about what game you're in again nos
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #163) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1625, jjh927 wrote:Oh hey now he's saying to wait

If this was a real post restriction, I assume he would have to say he was Cornholio in each post and not do this whole completely useless crap
I'm taking this as a hardline stance now. Vecna has a real post restriction in that he must say he is Cornholio in each post or *mysterious bad*, but he is greatly exaggerating how restrictive it is.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #164) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

He has started reusing quotes, Nos
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Did you even read my 1600
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

From Vecna:
In post 1377, Vecna wrote:
I am Cornholio! Are you threatening me? I need TP for my bunghole.
From the wiki:
Cornholio: "Are you threatening me!? My bungole will not wait!"

The critical factor here is that every Vecna post includes introducing himself as Cornholio, regardless of how it actually matches up with a quote.

Let's have a look at how RC writes post restrictions:
In post 2301, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spoiler: Role PM
TURN BACK FOR THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN LEADS TO CERTAIN DESTRUCTION

Welcome! You are
False Alarm, Town Post Restricted Flavour Modifier

False Alarm (Post Restriction): You are a false alarm and in every post you must loudly warn everyone about something. Failure to do so 5 times will cost you your second ability.
Warning (Flavour Modifier): If you are a good false alarm you will be permitted to send a message of up to 140 characters at night to be posted in the next start of day. This applies even if you die.

You win when the Goblins have been sent to the oubliette.
Thus I am now of the belief that Vecna has a real post restriction that he is exaggerating dramatically
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yes. and he's basically using it as an excuse to not play the game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

"Wait a day pr d one IC d two wait ty"

This is a day two IC claim so I guess we wait a day

UNVOTE:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

I feel a bit lost rn so give me a bit to recollect and we can do a different wagon
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

I agree, Mastina, but I guess I was thinking we flashwagon someone and then it's accepted that they are the target for your ability

I like your list but think you should take Maid off it and put Gamma Emerald on it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's probably gone under the radar to everyone but myself but maid switched from a decent looking RVS push on me to TRing me when that hydra is probably the only slot in the game which I can reliably say would recognise my town meta without metadiving me

I don't see why they'd switch out that read if they were being lurky scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Kuroi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Well we're only planning on lynching you if you're scum anyway
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The kind of thing you're implying is the kind of thing we need to make sure isn't scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Mastina's just gonna gladiate whoever we vote to lynch and then if successful we no lynch
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Nero, unless Mastina lied about the loyal part of her role, then this will work regardless of alignment
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Loyal just isn't the kind of modifier that people lie about, and the role makes perfect sense with the claimed flavour and thus I am inclined to believe it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Post restriction and innocent child
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1674, jjh927 wrote:"Wait a day pr d one IC d two wait ty"

This is a day two IC claim so I guess we wait a day

UNVOTE:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Seriously though we're getting to the point of repeating shit here

I might as well just post quotes and memes because I don't see things moving from here until Mastina eventually decides to gladiate someone
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Your next line is VOTE: Kuroi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1731, jjh927 wrote:Your next line is VOTE: Kuroi
In post 1732, Innocent Children wrote: VOTE: Kuroi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

How? They developed a read in a way that makes a great deal of sense as per the timings and lines up with the two of them having talked about reads
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe I'm assuming too much though
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #186) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1756, Titus wrote:I feel like Kuroi is just the easy default place. I read the recent posting and I still don't get the wagon.
The fact Kuroi is outright defending Porkens
, who is a better alternative just boggles the mind unless they are scum together.
Spoiler:
In post 1453, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1262, Porkens wrote:
In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
why me = fry me
VOTE: Porkens GTFOH with this MS BS.
In post 1493, KuroiXHF wrote:[
In post 1262, Porkens wrote:
In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
why me = fry me
VOTE: Porkens
In post 1601, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1510, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1496, Porkens wrote:Kurio is scum too
Why is your scum list seemingly only every single person on your wagon and nobody else?
^
In post 1511, Porkens wrote:Seemingly because the scum want me dead?
Bad reason. If you're not scum, you're better than this.
In post 1709, KuroiXHF wrote:If I die, I wont stay dead for long. It's essentially the equivalent of a no lynch.

Lynch actually scum, like Porkens.

VOTE: Titus
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #187) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1758, mastina wrote:
In post 1741, jjh927 wrote:How? They developed a read in a way that makes a great deal of sense as per the timings and lines up with the two of them having talked about reads
They went from an easily faked RVS push on you, to a read which they'd have regardless of their alignment. You are a fairly universal townread, and as you yourself said: they are one of the few players who you'd expect to have a good read on you.

If they didn't, it'd be a red flag, yes?

So it looks like scum making a lackluster contribution.
I was far from universal at that point bc people were still scum reading me for the reasons in their rvs push lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #188) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Then why did you lock town ginngie

Oh wait yeah it's ginngie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #189) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

We have <24 hours.

Mastina, do the thing
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #190) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #191) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wait wtf

RC promised that this game wouldn't feature Ginngie faking guilties on town and if we believe Mastina then there's literally a Ginngie role that fakes guilties on town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #192) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Should have known this game was bastard
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #193) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1782, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1780, jjh927 wrote:Wait wtf

RC promised that this game wouldn't feature Ginngie faking guilties on town and if we believe Mastina then there's literally a Ginngie role that fakes guilties on town
No she didn’t you freak
In post 1265, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will be running another large theme uPick when Labyrinth ends!

Features include:

1) You get to pick your identitty!
2) There will be flavour!
3) Exciting role madness that remains dayplay driven with approximately 50/50 balance.

Features not included

1) Ginngie faking guilties on town.
2) NicoRobin on vig killing 2/4 of the scumteam.

Pre -ins:
Mastina
Gamma Emerald
NicoRobin
Innocent Children

and more when I start getting PMs back
Don't call me a freak
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #194) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm not even flipping out I don't understand how you can take this seriously
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #195) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I am somewhat offended that you called me a freak though
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #196) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

People defending Vecna don't come out well either way because there's no content to defend and "hurr durr it's too easy" is not a meaningful defence as it has no impact on whether or not someone is scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #197) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The only valid defence of Vecna was "I think it's a real posting restriction" and I don't think anyone said that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #198) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1802, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1798, jjh927 wrote:People defending Vecna don't come out well either way because there's no content to defend and "hurr durr it's too easy" is not a meaningful defence as it has no impact on whether or not someone is scum
No but scum is the “informed minority”, so if Vecna is in fact IC, then why doesn’t scum!Chick push an easy mislynch?
Because people like you will townread them for not being on the wagon, and the lynch was gonna go through regardless of whether or not they were on it, and there was no meaningful counterargument hence no active resistance to the wagon
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: No lynch

Let's not be stupid

Mastina is town and we're doing this every day

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”