Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 724, Saudade wrote:You wrong
Possibly but you could be too, if you are even town which I don’t think you are.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 723, Doughboy wrote:I’d lynch him if a wagon formed on him though.
If you switch your vote to ProHawk, he'll have three votes, tied with GuerillaWoo for biggest wagon. Unless I've miscounted.

I think we're here:
  • GuerillaWoo (3) - LTVNGambit, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald
    Wilky (1) - ProHawk
    EzekelRAGE (2) - Wilky, Doughboy
    Doughboy (1) - EzekelRAGE
    ProHawk (2) - Flubbernugget, Tommy
    Not Voting (3) - Saudade, GuerillaWoo
I don't think I've ever seen a policy lynch lead to a win. The better way to deal with EzekelRAGE is to filter him out. Literally never quote him or address him. You say he's the one continuing it, but that isn't the whole truth. Either of you can stop this.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Doughboy »

I’m not switching my vote. As long as rage is alive I’m leaving my vote on him. I gave him many chances to back off. I begged many times.

Fuck him
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:40 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 726, Tommy wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a policy lynch lead to a win. The better way to deal with EzekelRAGE is to filter him out. Literally never quote him or address him. You say he's the one continuing it, but that isn't the whole truth. Either of you can stop this.
Meh, I tried b4, will try again.
UNVOTE: doughboy
VOTE: woo

Will not address anything db has to post about me for remainder of the game. For the betterment of the game.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:50 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 728, EzekelRAGE wrote:

Will not address anything db has to post about me for remainder of the game. For the betterment of the game.
Legit don't understand how you've been playing this game for three years and still produce thoughts like this in your brain
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:56 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 729, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 728, EzekelRAGE wrote:

Legit don't understand how you've been playing this game for three years and still produce thoughts like this in your brain
I legit don’t understand how you don’t see how me vs db just creates noise for most ppl. I’m trying to lessen it.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:02 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

"I legit don’t understand how you don’t see how me vs db just creates noise for most ppl. I’m trying to lessen it."

Fucking lol.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

If you want to lessen that noise then just stop talking about it and find something else to talk about.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:08 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

Noted
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

Replacing LTVNGambit.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

vc
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:54 am

Post by wilky »

In post 639, EzekelRAGE wrote:
In post 632, wilky wrote:So my reads as it stands

Town: Tommy, Alch
Town Lean: LTVN
Null town: Gamma
Null: Flubber, problem, doughboy
Scum lean: Guerilla
Scum: Ezekel

In going to stick a vote on Ezekel just now but I'm pretty close to expressing intent on Guerilla too, I'll sleep on it tonight and make a decision tomorrow.

VOTE: Ezekel
Other than you saying me vs db is copying how you played as scum, what else do you have against me?
It's basically the fact that you're aggressively reacting to everything that doughboy says. Doughboy is alot more calm and reserved throughout and actually makes me lean town on him. You're muddying the waters and you're using this 1v1 as a reason to avoid producing other content in my opinion.
In post 640, Doughboy wrote:I don’t like the vote by wilky. Even if I wasn’t town reading rage, there are way better votes
In post 653, EzekelRAGE wrote:Wilky- the reason I called the reasoning weak is due to using your reasoning the same argument can be made for db. He just has shorter responses compared to me.
Nope you're responses and db's responses ultimately read completely different to one another.
In post 655, ProHawk wrote:
In post 622, wilky wrote:ProHawk has 1 post that's useful. Again I want more from this slot asap. The last thing we need is passengers in d2+ and both Flubber and prohawk havent posted anywhere near enough yet
What's up doc?
Can we get actual content instead of this bullshit thankyou.
In post 659, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: prohawk

Flashwagon?
I like this wagon. I don't like that it's Flubber starting it due to the fact that I hold Flubber and prohawk in the same regard so far this game.

In post 675, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 609, wilky wrote:Catch up continued I forgot to mention Flubbers iso because it was so bare. I'd like to see more from that slot asap.

Went through guerrillas iso I don't like how he u turns on saudade so quickly and without any real explanation why. I also don't like the pre flip associations and that his vote on my slot is purely down to gut especially when he has another scum read. Guerrilla why isn't your vote on LTVN and can you explain your read and progression on saudade?

Fairly happy with that wagon but I think I'd rather see Ezekel run up so far.
I didn't U-turn on Saudade. I had doubts about him, but he was, admittedly anti-town. In his own words, "trolling". I wanted him more active and he used the wagon to start an early PoE.

I can't remember any pre-flip associations I did. But I don't see why that's at all sus.

My vote on your slot wasn't down to gut. Anytime someone comes in, throws a dozen votes and reads without explanation, then quickly leaves and never responds, that's immediately either anti-town or scummy. Like I can't be blamed here for putting your slot in my sus pool.

My vote isn't on LTVN because Tommy asked me to move on from him. Although I'd like him lynched today, everyone seems blinded by him. Read his ISO and you'll see why

Also nah I'm not gonna explain my progression on Saudade, you're asking me about events that happened decades ago.
I mean you wanted saudade lynched then just kind if limped away from it without as much as mentioning why. That to me is an unexplained u-turn.

You pre flip associated my slot and the LTVN slot by calling us out as the scum team. Why didn't you mention those reasons for the read on my slot beforehand then?

I want you're read progression on Saudade I don't care how long ago you think it was I want to know why you thought it was scum to begin with and what changed your mind. I also want to know where you stand on the slot now.
In post 685, Gamma Emerald wrote:I recall ProHaek lurked our of his last scumgame I was present for
In a similar manner to how they are playing now or differently?

:!:
In post 694, Saudade wrote:
In post 431, ProHawk wrote:Tommy - Not a fan of his recent comment re: Saudade, sounded like a fabricated reason to get off Saudade. Could be scum.
DVa - Posts have been scummy, very probable scum - I'm voting here.
GuerillaWoo - I like his engagement, town read
Saudade - I looked back at his scum-game early on, granted it was his first scum game, but he is definitely a lot less crass than he is here. Leaning town
Flubbernugget - Need more.
LTVNGambit - Leaning town, haven't seen anything jumping out at me.
Alchemist21 - No real read here yet.... setting this in the null/sort pile
Gamma Emerald - No real read here either... setting this in the null/sort pile
Doughboy - Early town read. Still town.
EzekelRAGE - Posts feel town.

Majority of reads are from the gut, hard for me to engage stuff with all of the fighting going on in the thread.
its mostly this post because I share similar reads
This is literally the only post with content from prohawk though.

In post 702, Doughboy wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 649, Doughboy wrote:That’s actually not weak reasoning at all. Town want to stop arguing. Scum want it to fan the flames.
I think Ezekiel is calling the use of “this play is like my scumplay” weak, which I think is fair
I know what he was doing and it isn’t fair. He’s just going to disagree with anyone who says anything negative about him. What he is doing absolutely is more likely to come from scum. He keeps fanning the flames while continuing to do jack shit
I like the fanning the flames quote that's sort of my thinking

In post 727, Doughboy wrote:I’m not switching my vote. As long as rage is alive I’m leaving my vote on him. I gave him many chances to back off. I begged many times.

Fuck him
Meh. Can both if you drop this now pretty please...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 709, Doughboy wrote:
In post 692, GuerillaWoo wrote:Jfc you're insufferable
He really is. Last game my opinion of another player led to a 2 game day phase argument and we were both town.

He should know this argument is stupid and detrimental to the game yet he’s too hard headed to care.

Or maybe he actually is scum faking this whole thing. Idk but it needs to end already
t this point I think you’re baiting him here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:58 am

Post by wilky »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76139

@tommy thus is the game here.

I jump on Gus's d1 opinion and exaggerated how much I disagreed with it. I then argued about it for a bit whilst insisting that Gus was misrepping me. The insisting of the misrep is like how Ezekel is persisting with the lying push. I also escaped having to post much of my own content d1 using this tactic and dragged bbt into it again insisting he was misrepping me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@ Wilky I haven’t compared ProHawk’s lurking yet, rn I just know that he lurked both games
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 736, wilky wrote:Meh. Can both if you drop this now pretty please...
As long as I’m being scum read for “lying” which I didn’t do, I can’t drop it.

Him ignoring me but still scum reading me for it doesn’t actually solve anything either.

If he REALLY thinks my opinion is a intentional deceptive lie, then he has to deal with those consequences.

All I’m trying to do is teach him that not all lies are scum aligned. Also that a personal opinion isn’t a lie.

What would be helpful is if every other player told him the same thing, but nobody has so far.

Gamma is actually throwing gasoline on the fire by encouraging him which is why he gets a major fos. He doesn’t want the fighting to stop. That’s suspicious as hell because this fighting is no good for the game.

Jfc, two games somebody picks a fight with me, I try to end it and I get shit on. Such bullshit
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 728, EzekelRAGE wrote:Will not address anything db has to post about me for remainder of the game. For the betterment of the game.
This doesn’t solve the problem. Ignoring me isn’t the solution.

Answer my question about gamma/guerilla please.
Show

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

Toranga replaces LTVNGambit.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 709, Doughboy wrote:
In post 692, GuerillaWoo wrote:Jfc you're insufferable
He really is. Last game my opinion of another player led to a 2 game day phase argument and we were both town.

He should know this argument is stupid and detrimental to the game yet he’s too hard headed to care.

Or maybe he actually is scum faking this whole thing. Idk but it needs to end already
t this point I think you’re baiting him here
No I’m not. This entire time I’ve been trying to explain to him his reasons for scum reading me is wrong and quite frankly stupid. You should know this yet you keep taking his side.

Why aren’t you telling him that him thinking my opinion of his play isn’t actually a lie?
Why aren’t you telling him that death tunneling me for this “lie” isn’t a good idea?

I have to conclude it’s because you don’t want him to. I refuse to believe it’s because you actually agree with him.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I actually do want the fighting to stop
That’s why I called you out for baiting
PEdit: hai Tor, pls be active
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 738, wilky wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76139

@tommy thus is the game here.

I jump on Gus's d1 opinion and exaggerated how much I disagreed with it. I then argued about it for a bit whilst insisting that Gus was misrepping me. The insisting of the misrep is like how Ezekel is persisting with the lying push. I also escaped having to post much of my own content d1 using this tactic and dragged bbt into it again insisting he was misrepping me
Haven’t read the game yet but does sound like what’s happening here.

Can somebody else ask rage why he’s not holding gamma to the same standard as woo?

They both looked at saude’s wagon for scum but only woo gets scum read for it and gamma stays null?

Doesn’t make sense to me.
Show

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

I don't really know anyone other than gamma and I can't read gamma
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

what is up saudade?

you know I had a hydra account with someone on MU that was called saudade too

it's a great word isn't it
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:19 am

Post by wilky »

Welcome Toranga.

@doughboy that last post has me thinking that Gamma's right. Ezekel seems happy to move on but you're baiting him as gamma said.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”