Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 849, Doughboy wrote:
In post 844, Toranaga wrote:I mean sure doughboy, I can be wrong about everything, it's just where I'm leaning rn

I disagree that saudade didn't do anything. he has actually done a lot and has pretty nuanced/smart takes on most slots which is what I expect from him as town
His pushes/votes are bad. He does nothing until he’s at l-1 and then does minimal scum hunting. It’s easy to have good reads when you are informed and that is what it looks like. He’s definitely informed.

He tried to say tommy scum slipped for saying me v rage was probably t v t. That’s ridiculous
I can see what you're seeing actually. I just don't agree with the read. I think saudade made some really bad posts when he started but that improved significantly over time.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Toranaga »

doughboy and alchemist are ~always town
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 847, Toranaga wrote:you're having a great game outside of being clearly pissed with ezekel before the game even started and that's letting you go off rails with garbage no one needs to read tbh

I don't care about your grudge and I'm not asking ezekel dick, alright? IDK why that's even relevant anyway. sometimes the WAY people do things is scummy outside of just the actions. guerilla's posting is different than gamma's posting. gamma is nuanced, calm, smart. guerilla is not those things x10.
I actually cane into this game with no ill will towards anyone. Rage is new and clearly inexperienced. He went off the rails because he didn’t agree with my opinion of him. He did something this game that seemed different then the other game and I said something cause it was noteworthy
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Tommy »

Heading to bed, but I'd love to know which of my other posts you think are scummy (apart from 538).
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Tommy »

(@Toranaga)
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Doughboy »

I think I’m about done with this game.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 853, Tommy wrote:Heading to bed, but I'd love to know which of my other posts you think are scummy (apart from 538).
I don't like your dva vote, the reasons for the dva vote and your other thoughts about that slot

I found the way you just unvoted saudade instead of going elsewhere chasing another scumread to be scummy, and I think your reasoning is fine, probably accurate, but something scum is way more aware than town re: people tunneling their slots
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 855, Doughboy wrote:I think I’m about done with this game.
I'm sorry, we should just end the gameday before people get too pissed about it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 852, Doughboy wrote:
In post 847, Toranaga wrote:you're having a great game outside of being clearly pissed with ezekel before the game even started and that's letting you go off rails with garbage no one needs to read tbh

I don't care about your grudge and I'm not asking ezekel dick, alright? IDK why that's even relevant anyway. sometimes the WAY people do things is scummy outside of just the actions. guerilla's posting is different than gamma's posting. gamma is nuanced, calm, smart. guerilla is not those things x10.
I actually cane into this game with no ill will towards anyone. Rage is new and clearly inexperienced. He went off the rails because he didn’t agree with my opinion of him. He did something this game that seemed different then the other game and I said something cause it was noteworthy
you don't think a new inexperienced player like him would be scum here, do you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

You and me both Doughboy.

Im in the middle of work but I'll get a post up hopefully tonight... Unless I get some free time at work. Scum thought they would get a quick Lynch on an easy target... Think again suckers
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

you seem done with this game since it started prohawk.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:30 am

Post by ProHawk »

Hi shit-head. Nice to meet you too.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

hello there
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Tommy »

Yeah that's fair. My DVa case was weak sauce. My ProHawk case isn't much better.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I was wrong saying that ProHawk was lurking in the other game he was in with me in the past
But I do think his posting was pretty evidently wolfy that game so I’ll probably ISO dive him here and compare
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 858, Toranaga wrote:

Actually I do. But I can’t go into it without referencing the other game which I’m not allowed to do even if it’s over.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, Doughboy wrote:
In post 858, Toranaga wrote:

Actually I do. But I can’t go into it without referencing the other game which I’m not allowed to do even if it’s over.
Why not? Normally if a game is over it’s fine to talk about it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Doughboy »

I’ve been instructed by the mod not the bring up anything from other games as it relates to rage. That’s the 2nd game where the mod has influenced my play. I’ll still talk about the lying cause that’s actually not about that game, but I won’t talk about anything else regarding it.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Doughboy »

Paraphrasing of course. Can’t quote the mod directly
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Doughboy »

Although I believe I touched on it earlier when rage started his push on me. Feel free to look through my iso. I don’t care to do it
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

mod vote count please.
Show

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Toranaga »

wait, what? you can't talk specifically about what you perceive as different play from town!ezekel to thisgame!ezekel? if that game is finished you should be allowed to say it. unless there's something I'm missing or something you're misinterpreting, there's absolutely nothing wrong about you talking about ezekel's play in a finished game.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Doughboy »

I’m definitely not saying anything about his play ever again. After this game I’m not even going to mention his name.

Nothing about that game has any bearing over my scum read this game so it’s irrelevant. I just could see a scenario where scum rage picks a fight with me so he gets written off as town. That’s all.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 871, Toranaga wrote:wait, what? you can't talk specifically about what you perceive as different play from town!ezekel to thisgame!ezekel? if that game is finished you should be allowed to say it. unless there's something I'm missing or something you're misinterpreting, there's absolutely nothing wrong about you talking about ezekel's play in a finished game.
The mod told me via pm not to continue fighting about outside issues. Which is laughable because this fight was never about outside issues but anyway, I take that to mean don’t bring up shit from that game anymore so I won’t.
Show

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

you've been both fine IMO and this is overmodding

we leave it for postgame

at any rate I think ezekel is town and I don't think lying is necessarily a scummy thing to do, unless ofc it's about your alignment :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”