Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 736, wilky wrote:In post 655, ProHawk wrote:
In post 622, wilky wrote:
ProHawk has 1 post that's useful. Again I want more from this slot asap. The last thing we need is passengers in d2+ and both Flubber and prohawk havent posted anywhere near enough yet

What's up doc?

Can we get actual content instead of this bullshit thankyou.
Fuck you. No like actually FUCK you. Who the hell do you think you are? I made the doc post in reference to your avatar. It was a reach out to start a fucking conversation. Get that stick out of your ass.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was in Scumteam UnPick for a time. I ended up replacing out and getting replaced by Ms Colombo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 578, ProHawk wrote:
In post 568, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 554, ProHawk wrote:This is interesting with two competing wagons though.
You should say more to this because they both look like lynchbait cws to me
It'll be better to analyze after flips. But it's interesting because it provides a lot of information to work with from D1
Ok so this post just rubs me the wrong way. You wanna lynch people to examine their behavior after a flip?

PEdit- speak of the devil. Answer please
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 762, Toranaga wrote:prohawk's ISO: the only relatively towny thing he did was apparently check for saudade's meta and ended up townreading him. other posts are descriptive and he seems pretty disengaged. I'm fine with the lynch. I'm leaning more scum on hawk than dva and I don't like the way hawk pushed dva as probably scum without explaining his lean to any detail.
Why? What about DVa's posts compared to mine are more scummy? Did anyone give a shit about my vote or my reads until the end of the freaking day? NO.

P-EDIT: No, to make pre-flip associations will lead you down the wrong road most often that not. I want to examine wagons and trains after people alignments are known. I'm not sure where you came up with the assumption that I want to lynch people to examine their behavior after a flip? I don't think you understood what I meant there? IE: Flubbernugget is using the two wagons as two town-wagons to scum-hunt BEFORE he actually KNOWS that they are both town wagons, which will provide false results should one of the wagons actually be SCUM.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 900, ProHawk wrote:
ProHawk has 1 post that's useful. Again I want more from this slot asap. The last thing we need is passengers in d2+ and both Flubber and prohawk havent posted anywhere near enough yet

What's up doc?

Fuck you. No like actually FUCK you. Who the hell do you think you are? I made the doc post in reference to your avatar. It was a reach out to start a fucking conversation. Get that stick out of your ass.
This response doesn’t fit what the post you just made
I just found it odd looking at the two posts is all.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was in Scumteam UnPick for a time. I ended up replacing out and getting replaced by Ms Colombo
Go actually read that game and tell me what you find.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 904, EzekelRAGE wrote:
In post 900, ProHawk wrote:

What's up doc?

This response doesn’t fit what the post you just made
If you play with ass-holes, gotta be one to fit in.... :neutral:
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 903, ProHawk wrote:
In post 762, Toranaga wrote:prohawk's ISO: the only relatively towny thing he did was apparently check for saudade's meta and ended up townreading him. other posts are descriptive and he seems pretty disengaged. I'm fine with the lynch. I'm leaning more scum on hawk than dva and I don't like the way hawk pushed dva as probably scum without explaining his lean to any detail.
Why? What about DVa's posts compared to mine are more scummy? Did anyone give a shit about my vote or my reads until the end of the freaking day? NO.

P-EDIT: No, to make pre-flip associations will lead you down the wrong road most often that not.
I want to examine wagons and trains after people alignments are known.
I'm not sure where you came up with the assumption that I want to lynch people to examine their behavior after a flip? I don't think you understood what I meant there? IE: Flubbernugget is using the two wagons as two town-wagons to scum-hunt BEFORE he actually KNOWS that they are both town wagons, which will provide false results should one of the wagons actually be SCUM.
That part I can understand. It's how I like to do things when there is no trackers/cop etc. Flip is the only thing that can give concrete information.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 904, EzekelRAGE wrote:This response doesn’t fit what the post you just made 898
Like... I'm just curious. Do you like to fan-fires for the hell of it? Or do you actually have a game-relevant point you are trying to make but don't want to actually come out and say it?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 811, Toranaga wrote:
In post 360, GuerillaWoo wrote:Also I think ProHawk forgot the game existed lol
In post 361, ProHawk wrote:.... naww just been busy work and probably just sad cause other peeps get all the attention and its weird for me not to be the D1 lynch nominee... BUT I did look at like one or two games of Saudade and he was a lot more cautious as scum, so his play here doesn't strike me as being very scum-like.
and this is how scum is currently playing on mafiascum

it's not even fun to play here anymore
Aren't you gonna feel like an idiot? I think I'll save this for post-game.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yo Toranga, are you scared of the bunny boy or what? Cause your nose is browwwwwwn.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Why? He accused you of actively lurking and then you came in and started contributing. He's not wrong just cuz you changed your behavior after he accused you of something.

Like going through your ISO I was legit surprised how sparse your presence was and how I never noticed.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Like seriously though, your catchup was literally DVa... "Posts are so dope yo! Town all the way".
ProHawk "Look at this scummy shit."
Dva Town
ProHawk Scum
DVa more Town
ProHawk More Scum.

And some iterations in between, like you are using Dva as a sounding board to strengthen your position that I am scum and using it as a back-drop for which to call people scum. Which is dumb because DVa's posts WERE scummy.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 911, GuerillaWoo wrote:Why? He accused you of actively lurking and then you came in and started contributing. He's not wrong just cuz you changed your behavior after he accused you of something.

Like going through your ISO I was legit surprised how sparse your presence was and how I never noticed.
Because someone actually gave me a reason to come into the thread and make a post. I don't remember who said it but literally if I was scum I would INTENTIONALLY not post after someone calls me into the thread. Maybe wait for a prod or some shit to back up some dumb reason why I wasn't posting.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 908, ProHawk wrote:
In post 904, EzekelRAGE wrote:This response doesn’t fit what the post you just made 898
Like... I'm just curious. Do you like to fan-fires for the hell of it? Or do you actually have a game-relevant point you are trying to make but don't want to actually come out and say it?
You complained about the toxicity in the game and then turn around and start doing it yourself. With the way you are continuing to go about things, seems you just faked concern with the post on 898.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 903, ProHawk wrote:

P-EDIT: No, to make pre-flip associations will lead you down the wrong road most often that not. I want to examine wagons and trains after people alignments are known. I'm not sure where you came up with the assumption that I want to lynch people to examine their behavior after a flip? I don't think you understood what I meant there? IE: Flubbernugget is using the two wagons as two town-wagons to scum-hunt BEFORE he actually KNOWS that they are both town wagons, which will provide false results should one of the wagons actually be SCUM.
Fair enough on this though
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 905, ProHawk wrote:
In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was in Scumteam UnPick for a time. I ended up replacing out and getting replaced by Ms Colombo
Already did that buddy
I’m gonna go see whether you’ve reached the post where that happened
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 914, EzekelRAGE wrote:
You complained about the toxicity in the game and then turn around and start doing it yourself. With the way you are continuing to go about things, seems you just faked concern with the post on 898.
This is a bit of a stretch. What do you expect me to do?

Guys, guys guys please it hurts my feelings. Just stop stop stop. I'm gonna replace out guyz!!! :facepalm:

But by all means if you think I'm fake vote me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 916, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 905, ProHawk wrote:
Already did that buddy
I’m gonna go see whether you’ve reached the post where that happened
God forbit I missed a post.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 914, EzekelRAGE wrote:
Now now how about you try and discredit his game related content instead of throwing shade at his shaky emotional state
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Possible
But the shade I’m getting from that post is pretty hefty
<Embrace The Void>

GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 913, ProHawk wrote:
In post 911, GuerillaWoo wrote:Why? He accused you of actively lurking and then you came in and started contributing. He's not wrong just cuz you changed your behavior after he accused you of something.

Because someone actually gave me a reason to come into the thread and make a post. I don't remember who said it but literally if I was scum I would INTENTIONALLY not post after someone calls me into the thread. Maybe wait for a prod or some shit to back up some dumb reason why I wasn't posting.
I said it but you using it makes it pretty damn WIFOM-y. Plus calling him out for having egg on his face cuz
you
changed your behavior is pushing it. I'm not buying this anger either.

Can you give us a readlist please.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 864, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I was wrong saying that ProHawk was lurking in the other game he was in with me in the past
But I do think his posting was pretty evidently wolfy that game so I’ll probably ISO dive him here and compare
You mean this post? YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO ISO DRIVE ME AND THERE WHAT DID YOU FIND?!?!?!?!?!?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: flubbernugget
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window