Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1541, MariaR wrote:
In post 1530, Dunnstral wrote:Seems like a backpedal to me since you were using new playstyle to get o ut of being scumread
I'm not using it to get out of being scumread. You said "why aren't you being loud" because being loud does nothing. Would old me do it:? Honestly maybe I would like to say even then I wouldn't overly yell so I don't know what you're talking about but for the sake of argument let's say I did yell really loudly how is that dif then me calling Gamma obv town the whole game and I have. I never wanted Gamma wagoned so your argument for me scum makes no sense.
if you even interacted with me in any way since I subbed in, I could have gone elsewhere. maybe to chickadee or something. I pushed the gamma lynch cause I didn't like his posts to me and he was one of the wagons. I just wanted gameday to end. I find it really odd you're suddenly so loud about things immediately after hammer while being a non presence otherwise. I'm not suggesting you're lying about real life stuff, I'm just not considering it in any way. all I see is someone who is opportunistically loud about what I assume is a mislynch and pushing someone with it who I don't think is scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

I called Gamma obv town many times you're the one who said I was obv scum. You said you read 8 posts in the game and saw I was obv scum. 1 of those posts were me calling Gamma town. You had your chance to go "hey Maria why is Gamma town" you never did such a thing so don't try that line with me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

The "loud" argument is a dumb one to begin with because It's NAI as fuck I can be loud scum I can be loud town I can be quiet scum I can be quiet town. Everyone knows that. Why am I posting right now? Because I'm here and Gamma got hammered when I didn't even know he got hammered until I went back to check
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

why didn't you interject though? to me calling you scum, or me voting gamma, and telling people to either go there or chickadee?

would it make a difference if I asked you specifically and, if it would, then why didn't you interject anyway? do you need me asking you stuff to be loud about what you believe in?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Howdy.

I've only read the first couple pages and since the hammer so far. Dunstral's hammer feels scummy to me but part of that is because -- to me -- it feels sudden. However, if it feels better after reading the two-week build-up to it, I'll revise that read. (this is assuming we haven't already won, which I think is pretty likely.)
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 1554, Cobblerfone wrote:Howdy.

I've only read the first couple pages and since the hammer so far. Dunstral's hammer feels scummy to me but part of that is because -- to me -- it feels sudden. However, if it feels better after reading the two-week build-up to it, I'll revise that read. (this is assuming we haven't already won, which I think is pretty likely.)
Correction: opportunistic rather than sudden.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

yeah IDK maria, on one hand I do expect you to grill people for doing things you think are dumb

on the other hand I think you're being too simple and not grilling either of us correctly for stuff that makes us scummy, which I'd expect from town!you. I also expect town!you to be self aware enough to realise you do look opportunistic, and talk about it instead of shrug it off as me and dunn being scum trying to frame you with stuff.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Meh. Let's wait for the flip pls.

This back and forth is not productive.

p-edit

New or alt, Cobbler?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Nvm, saw join date.
<(") | (")>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

Because I didn't care if you called me scum because you weren't making an argument for scum me 2) your read rate on me is shit you just call me scum out of paranoia half the time because you respect my scum game we know this we've talked on this. I wasn't gonna tell every single person to not vote gamma I called gamma obv town if people wanted to ask me why they could've.
It prob would've made a dif if you asked me why gamma is town because I would've said so. Stop talking about me being loud BECAUSE I DID STATE GAMMA IS TOWN SO MANY TIMES IN MY FUCKING ISO THAT YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT READING
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1554, Cobblerfone wrote:it feels sudden.
There are no power roles so there was no reason to bother with intent and the like, he was either scum or vt
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I think it's quite productive actually. is this conversation making you uncomfortable, penguin?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1555, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 1554, Cobblerfone wrote:Howdy.

Correction: opportunistic rather than sudden.
Do you think that gamma wagon would have disassembled if I hadn't hammered?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1556, Toranaga wrote:yeah IDK maria, on one hand I do expect you to grill people for doing things you think are dumb

on the other hand I think you're being too simple and not grilling either of us correctly for stuff that makes us scummy, which I'd expect from town!you. I also expect town!you to be self aware enough to realise you do look opportunistic, and talk about it instead of shrug it off as me and dunn being scum trying to frame you with stuff.
Dunn is outright scum I don't give a fuck how I look because if I get lynched out of this game he's dying the next day. Maybe I do look bad still don't give a fuck it's a 2 for 1 regardless of the outcome either I win or I don't it's not like he can back out of his scumread on me now he knows I'm gonna power lynch his ass or die trying
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you're right I didn't read much of your ISO or anything else. I joined the game yesterday, literally.

do you even know who I replaced for, maria?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

No
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Toranaga »

do you townread chickadee?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

I stopped really caring for this game when I had to go afk and came back. Dunn gave me a reason to care again so kudos
Pedit: Null.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1561, Toranaga wrote:I think it's quite productive actually. is this conversation making you uncomfortable, penguin?
Totally uncomfortable...help me.

I find twilight discussion benefits scum more than town usually.

I don't play larges much so that may differ. However, I refer back to Dunn v. Maria...how is this productive?
<(") | (")>
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1566, Toranaga wrote:do you townread chickadee?
I do, kind of
In post 1563, MariaR wrote:
In post 1556, Toranaga wrote:yeah IDK maria, on one hand I do expect you to grill people for doing things you think are dumb

Dunn is outright scum I don't give a fuck how I look because if I get lynched out of this game he's dying the next day. Maybe I do look bad still don't give a fuck it's a 2 for 1 regardless of the outcome either I win or I don't it's not like he can back out of his scumread on me now he knows I'm gonna power lynch his ass or die trying
You shouldn't have a problem with being lynched, then. What is this 2 for 1 you're talking about, though?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Toranaga »

ok

I think you might be town but I don't think dunn is being scummy at all and you're barking at the wrong tree
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1568, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1561, Toranaga wrote:I think it's quite productive actually. is this conversation making you uncomfortable, penguin?
Totally uncomfortable...help me.

I find twilight discussion benefits scum more than town usually.

I don't play larges much so that may differ. However, I refer back to Dunn v. Maria...how is this productive?
it's helping my read on both particularly

scum dunn, from what I know of him, is a lot more awkward than this

scum maria might never get this loud about anything she is actually wrong about on d1 so she might be town tunneling wrong

you lack fire and you're not showing the right suspicious attitude I associate with being town

so yeah I'm enjoying twilight
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1570, Toranaga wrote:ok

I think you might be town but I don't think dunn is being scummy at all and you're barking at the wrong tree
I have not.
Been wrong.
On Dunn.
In ages.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1569, Dunnstral wrote:You shouldn't have a problem with being lynched, then. What is this 2 for 1 you're talking about, though?
You're right I don't but I'm gonna fight and get you lynched so I don't have too.
you have to split into lovers today so gl with that choice
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Toranaga »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”