Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

It's the truth. Before my scumgame caught up to me I, like, just didn't get mislynched. If my scumgame wasn't hanging over you, you'd agree that I was obvtown for this game as well. Only scumread once as town in an anon game and I was brutally drunk.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

So maybe my bitterness over the gradual transition to 'oh RC is scum every game' will make sense when you realize that I started out as someone mislynched less often than Northsidegal
Even during the year I actually had the scummy I didn't get mislynched a whole lot. This started in 2017.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

I'm dying at how sad I was about Postie being scum in the one game that ended right around then. I was legitimately traumatized at the time.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

17 pages behind, am I reading them? lolno
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm now only the eighth highest poster this a disaster, how could you take this away from me RC?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1023, Music and Mail wrote:Almost50 you know I'm only scumreading you because your associatives with double flipped scum are really bad?
I actually have zero opinion on your current play otherwise.

You were doing fine before this. This post reads apologetic. Fuck your read accuracy. The only statistic that matters is winrate. You could have 100% read accuracy and lose every game. Because this isn't a free for all this is a cooperative game. Scummates can screw you over and townies can ignore you.

What the heck was so townie about their reactions to your case that makes you actually step back?
Literally each one of the 3 just laughed. That was their big proof that you're wrong.

I'm not saying you're right about any one of them. Their allignment is irrelevant to my point. My point is if you, like you claim, push wagons to get reactions and sort the game that way then follow throigh with it. Barely anyone had a chance to react. Even the 3 people you pushed barely sweat before you stopped. What did this achieve?
If you think you can accurately townread how they reacted I don't believe you because it was NAI at best. If you think you gained anything useful from others I'm pretty disappointed because only a few people had the chance to even react.

Where is NM now?
Why is PP turning into NM?
I don't know how to read sphaggooti. He's ruining my favorite pasta. I kinda don't buy the newbie act either but lol at the town that thinks that's a good lynch in a content rich day 1 with this playerbase. We only have a max of 6 cops. We can't check every problem slot and even if we did the cop claimer could be lying. Some people we'll have to apply NK-test on them. Some we'll just have to lynch if enough people scumread them even if the reads are not very strong. If sphaggetti endgames as scum we all suck and his flip gives us no associatives. He's like an NM lynch but even worse because he actually might be new. Not that being new doesn't mean he can't be scum he claims he knows the game and his posting is surprisingly lacking in game-related stuff. BUT he's still a shitty lynch.

I'm less sure of my A50 townread at the moment. His relaxed passive approach has crossed the "too much" line into possible scummy "lurking without actually lurking".
Generally speaking I would townread that page 1 claim, but then when he started saying that skitter/buj/others would have figured out his intention it came off to me like a way to buddy us you know? The explanation for the claim could have easily been made up after the fact. I think he was being truthful the first time. His claim was simply stated to be intentionally open to interpretation by both scum and town so as not to be obvious. There are both town and scum motivation to do so and I think that was the point it wasn't supposed to be NAI because it's staying true to A50 meta. If he was actually just wanting a n1 cop claim to complete his plan then why didn't this explanation come directly following cmod's claim? Why did it take so long?

Penguin.. which one of your friends is scum?

I actually want to try something here.

I AM TREATING RC AS LOCKTOWN.

:cool: 100% read confidence there.

Here's where I am:
{Me, RC}
{creature, cmod}
{NM}
{A50, PP, skitter} --- nullish town
{Nick, sphaggeti} --- nullish scum
{Carca, imp, gamma}

RC don't be weak .. lynch someone who matters.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry Postie I know how that looks it wasn't my intention to belittle your contribution. Part of why I am townreading the hydra is what RC is saying about you and your thoughts.

I'll do my best to refer to y'all as M&M from now on.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@mod - I have to work over the weekend. I don't expect to disappear completely but I'll declare V/LA until sunday night just in case.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1379, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm now only the eighth highest poster this a disaster, how could you take this away from me RC?
What about the other 6?

Also please do read.. there's some good stuff. We need opinions. You gotta step up. NM 2.0. What do you think of PP now? Skitter? A50?
Give us a readlist.
You're a veteran who acts like you don't know anything. Sphaggeti is claiming he doesn't know anything. You might be one of the best people to read him because of that. What do you think?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Cmod please still cop RC.

A50 and M&Ms claims are on the line. Plus if you inno M&M cops can protect him. At a very minimum it will put scum in an awkward position of trying to guess which night have docs.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Also the paranoia surrounding him is creating a bottlenecked game state.
Everyone is so concerned with M&M. There's 12 other players. But the beauty is everyone townreads cmod it's going to be hard for scum to discredit either of you if you claim an inno on M&M.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Creature »

Hehe

RC has gone fullscum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Creature »

We invest them tonight still.
Sigh
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay that is too many pages to read and i do not know what is going on i will read back from here for a bit so if anything happened before page 50 or something then you will have to tell me now
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

i am sorry for ruining your pasta bujaber but spaghetti is really nice so you should not stop liking it just because i am bad at this game :(

also i do not mean to post things that are not related to the game because i do not know what is considered related or not i am familiar with the game because i have played werewolf in real life alot before and that was really fun and someone told me about mafia on the internet so now here i am but i do not really know what to do here because in werewolf voting is not like this and you can interrupt people and shout at them or whisper to people and talk all at once

and what is all this fuss over M&M other than that they taste nice did they do something that has made people concerned about them?

also when did cmod claim cop i didnt remember anyone claiming cop and i thought there was no cop for this day and that the doctors would have claimed for no reason?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay is RC someone because i do not see them are they m and m?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay skitter said in their post #1366 that i think either implosion or m and m did some scummy things so which one did they mean and what scummy things did they do?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay i see m and m is voting me is that the scummy thing because i dont think that is reason to call someone mafia because people can just be wrong i am wrong sometimes but we all try not to be unless you are mafia so sometimes you have to try to see who is just making mistakes and who is being wrong on purpose
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay so skitter was talking about m and m and not implosion but i still do not understand why i will look at there posts to see
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1390, Spooghetioso wrote:okay is RC someone because i do not see them are they m and m?
RC = M&M yes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

so skitter is thinking that m and m is mafia because they told cmod1 to cop check implosion?

i do not understand why that makes m and m mafia i think they have said that they do not trust implosion so it makes sense that they would want his alignment known unless i am missing something here?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay thank you gamma but why do people not just call them m and m why always rc? it is confusing but now i know so it should be less confusing

also could somebody teach me how to quote people because i do not know and it is annoying
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

are my questions like the ones above what people are saying are not game related because i can see that and i could post my questions in 1 post if people want instead of making a new post every time?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

i would also like it if people told me what to do more like dr monkey did at the start instead of just expecting me to know everything because i am having a hard time keeping up and keeping track of everything :(
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1396, Spooghetioso wrote:okay thank you gamma but why do people not just call them m and m why always rc? it is confusing but now i know so it should be less confusing

also could somebody teach me how to quote people because i do not know and it is annoying
Because it’s what they’re more commonly known as and since that the main person posting there’s little reason to use the hydra name
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Open Games”