Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

Not Voting - Fink, Aristophanes, Thor665, Jingle, Guiltylion, innocentvillager, Eragon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is Friday, September 28, at 8:30PM EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: Fink

I’m going to lynch the fuck out of IV if Thor doesn’t shoot him.
This is a Parachute.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Fink »

I think Jingle is more likely to be Mime than Mafia, still torn on Mime vs VT
In post 415, Jingle wrote:
In post 403, Thor665 wrote:
In post 389, Jingle wrote:Thor, my wagon has just as much steam as yours, a loud mouthed asshole who actually cares about pushing it through, and managed to destroy two vanity wagons. Can I interest you in the sweet smell of actually progressing the game?
I like the idea of progressing the game, but the A50 run is pretty weak.
Do you actually townread Nero and/or Lane right now? If so - why?
I could find my way onto a Lane wagon or an Eragon wagon at this point, but neither had any steam when I subbed in and we're kinda at deadline. If you build it I will come though.

I do think Nero is likely town, although it's a weak read at best. 1st, his jump to A50 reads as a genuine scumread. 2nd, his reads progression about a50 matches up with mine fairly nicely. 3rd, the posts in which he does content (particularly 299) feel like they're actually going somewhere. Regardless, I think that my A50 wagon is clearly superior to your Nero wagon.
In post 448, Jingle wrote:443 is a really tempting post. REALLY tempting.

UNVOTE:

I need to think when I'm a little less drunk, but I may actually be in favor of forcing the no lynch over either of these lynches at the moment.
This is part of what convinced me to give the Lane wagon fire drill a chance, Mime points for Jingle here. I mean, I probably deserve Mimepoints too, but the point is Jingle didn't start the wagon on Mime, he pushed for someone else to start it. Jingle could have done the same thing I did and also gotten support from a50, Thor, and while I hadn't said so very clearly, the fact that I was still trying to push GL over a50 or Sesq should have been a pretty strong hint I didn't like either wagon.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Fink »

I don't get why I'm everyone's preferred lynch candidate, but I'm also having trouble bringing myself to care.

Gut says IV is VT and GL is Goon, if no one is going to care what I have to say I can save myself the effort of rereading though.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Eragon »

why do you think GL is goon?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 862, Jingle wrote:You mentioned earlier that you were pr telling to draw the kill. Do you have examples?
In post 574, GuiltyLion wrote:actually

I went back and reread Jingle's posts (skimmed those the first time as I had no time when he replaced in and then I figured I might die last night so I never started really rereading until now)

and now I'm starting to think he's right, the set-up is dumb and no-lynch is actually the best play here
In post 658, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 644, Fink wrote:GL responds that he has no reason to say that as scum, which is just the most weak-ass response ever. And scum would never say they thought they'd be the NK? Really? Does anyone think that's a good response?
I'm not saying that scum would never say that. That's a misrep

I'm saying you're pointing at me being lazy, which is in fact me being lazy, and then calling it scum. When it's not scum, it's simply lazy. You've done none of the legwork to show why me being lazy = me being scum.

When I'm scum I'm way more careful and pay attention to the thread. I don't just post whatever's on my mind like the thought that I would be NK'd. self-meta but there you go.
I figured this talk about being NK'd and my confidence in not getting lynched despite playing lazy would WIFOM the scum a bit, especially if you compare this game to my normal VT meta
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 873, Fink wrote:I feel like this basically clears the Aristo slot from being Mime. Like I could see a mime hypothetically saying this but as the only post that wasn't an RVS vote before getting replaced out?
don't really see why Mime couldn't or wouldn't say it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 878, Fink wrote:I don't get why I'm everyone's preferred lynch candidate, but I'm also having trouble bringing myself to care.
this seems a little too apathetic about being lynched

don't think a mime would say this - mime would be compelled to act more like mafia against their own lynch
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

didn't realize deadline is so soon - I'm down to lynch Fink. I also don't think Mime would be an early pusher/adopter of the lane wagon - think they'd be more careful about associatives than that - and the Aristo slot still fits as likely mime to me.

VOTE: Fink
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Lmfao at not voting confscum.

Seriously.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 875, Kmd4390 wrote:Not Voting - Aristophanes
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

You're right, I should have said lmfao at voting not confscum.

Regardless my vote was always going to be on Thor today so what does this do GL? Why are you voting Fink not literal confscum? What good does this do us?

Why are you trying so hard to frame me as mime? I mean, if I am shot tn because Mafia do the right thing and shoot for the mime then lmfao. GG and all.

I know exactly what I would do as either scum faction as this game comes to a close but I'm not stating it because why give them ideas.

Leavibg Thor alive is literally so dumb and I cannot believe it's actually a possibility!

VOTE: Thor
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Fink »

Basically, I'm feeling apathetic because we're just going to do this thing where we lynch me and then ignore my reads because I was the guy so dumb he got lynched, so obviously terrible reads.

Anyway, Eragon, all the stuff I've said about GL on previous days, and his generally feeling manipulative but not toward his own lynch.

VOTE: Thor

I'm going to look at IV before GL, I have less bias there, it's not much of a read, and I spent much time trying to figure him out this game.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Fink »

Like notice how GL just sort of instinctively discredits or argues with anything I say? That could be confbiased town, but I'm much more inclined to think it's Mafia Goon trying to get another mislynch on someone he doesn't think is likely to be Mime.

GL has a sort of blanket discrediting of everything I say.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Fink »

In post 163, innocentvillager wrote:
since for some reason Almost doesn't want to push my wagon despite me being his most confident scumread, can you explain his argument to me? It seems like you kind of understand where he's coming from but I don't

also your post gives me the shudders but people are townreading you for some reason I'm probably just not seeing so i'll let that go

honestly idk what's going on i'll revisit this tmr
This makes me lean a bit goon on IV, if GL is town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 888, Fink wrote:GL has a sort of blanket discrediting of everything I say.
your entire ISO is basically pushing me and calling me scum, of course I'm going to discredit that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 886, Aristophanes wrote:Regardless my vote was always going to be on Thor today so what does this do GL? Why are you voting Fink not literal confscum? What good does this do us?
you should actually read Jingle's posts

or if you want to start acting like mafia now, be my guest
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Fink »

Also Thor's response in , I generally think Thor would be more likely to actually interact with his teammate.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Fink »

The problem with phrases like "throwing shade" is that they're too buzzwordy and kind of lose their meaning, but that's what this is. Sort of generally discrediting me and wanting to lower town's opinion of me, which is good for getting me lynched.
In post 890, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 888, Fink wrote:GL has a sort of blanket discrediting of everything I say.
your entire ISO is basically pushing me and calling me scum, of course I'm going to discredit that
This is almost as nice as when he was saying I hadn't done anything this game.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Fink »

Of course, the other approach would be to blow this up into some big argument, so I'm done responding here, back to IV.
Fink
Fink
Goon
Fink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Fink »

IV is really hard to read, the way he so completely lost interest after Day 1 when we agreed to No Lynch thereafter reads as pretty Mime to me. I mean, I know we all kind of started to lose interest, but IV is another level, and it makes strategic sense to try not to commit to anything at all (which he's done) to avoid drawing any suspicion as Mime or Mafia until such a time as we are lynching again.

I feel like IV is hard null for me, equally likely to be Mafia, Mime, or VT, and that's not good right now.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Eragon »

I still don't think Thor is the best lynch today
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

Why waste our lynch on confirmed scum when we can make a deal with mafia?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

If mafia doesn't uphold the deal, we lynch Thor anyways and give win to mime if possible
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 891, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 886, Aristophanes wrote:Regardless my vote was always going to be on Thor today so what does this do GL? Why are you voting Fink not literal confscum? What good does this do us?
you should actually read Jingle's posts

or if you want to start acting like mafia now, be my guest
I do want to, but have had limited time. I think you are very likely Mime. I jave townreads. It's the last scum I'm worried about now.

I'll read Jingle.
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Open Games”