Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 299, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 281, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is what my reaction looks like when I don't think I'm at threat of being mislynched.
Bullshit.
push on me then.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 281, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is what my reaction looks like when I don't think I'm at threat of being mislynched.
Bullshit.
probably true
and?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 300, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Bullshit.
push on me then.
No I want you to keep sheeping NSG for reasons. Speaking of sheep...sky is awfully quiet.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by the worst »

Sky is a wolf DW we lynch her eod1
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Are you saying that you're fine with me being potentially scum as long as I just attach my vote to NSG?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by northsidegal »

do you have reason to believe that skygazer is online right now but not posting or was that just a convenient segue from the word "sheeping"?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I keep triggering myself to remember things. No idea if they're online. Just saying.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you saying that you're fine with me being potentially scum as long as I just attach my vote to NSG?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you saying that you're fine with me being potentially scum as long as I just attach my vote to NSG?
No? Why would that be your interpretation of what I said when I clearly said "reasons"

How is "reasons" ambiguous to anyone?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 133, northsidegal wrote:
In post 73, the worst wrote:oops I was meant to be poking flicker into producing AI content

calling RC a wolf is now invalid
why flicker specifically?
In post 247, northsidegal wrote:
In post 229, CheekyTeeky wrote:Something between flicker/TW definitely feels weird to me.
i felt the exact same thing.

i think flicker is scum for a very underwhelming opening and a lack of content where i would expect content to be. is essentially RVS at a point beyond when real reads could already have begun to form. she has to be asked specifically about reads by tw before saying anything, and even then i don't think there's much. a lot of the rest of what she's had has been simple straightforward explanations (inherently NAI content wise) or just asking people for reads (gets townread a lot more than it probably should).
@NSG this is what irritated me about how low effort your engagement with me has been so far

I specifically asked yoh to look back at Flicker's posting so far because 63 was an empty rvsesque vote which felt grossly out of place given we were almost conversational.

is this a blanket scumtell esp. on an inexperienced player? imo no, it's a newbtell and not a scumtell. ergo I prodded her to produce actual content on how she's reading the game rather than RVSing ( again newer players love rvs)

the fact she had reads ready to go makes me think she's been reading the game just held back on sod1 content heavy posts which just feels consistent with her more reserved personality

I'm seeing inexperience here not a wolf. I also don't enjoy the fact you asked me such a simple question when you should have already basically known what I was going to respond with regardless of my alignment, and then shaded me for "not answering" it when I was just alarmed by the fact you weren't putting any effort into seeing how I was feeling when I saw Flicker's 63.

TBC
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't understand what reasons means, so.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ducky...since when did you try so hard?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't understand what reasons means, so.
Lol it's a joke. Keep doing what you're doing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:48 pm

Do you actually think that I'm scum here?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 309, the worst wrote:is this a blanket scumtell esp. on an inexperienced player? imo no, it's a newbtell and not a scumtell. ergo I prodded her to produce actual content on how she's reading the game rather than RVSing ( again newer players love rvs)
this is where your line of thinking and mine diverged. whereas you didn't see it as a scumtell, i saw it as a minor one (after checking flicker's previous games).

things fall apart
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 258, northsidegal wrote:
In post 250, CheekyTeeky wrote:What relationship between them do you think is most likely?
what do you mean? well, i think i understand what you mean (if i think they're t/s or s/s or whatever), i guess i just don't really get the purpose of the question. are you asking me for my read on tw?

i think it's plausible that tw and flicker are both scum but anything i would say to that end would basically just be conjecture.
ok
In post 268, northsidegal wrote:
In post 263, Elsa Jay wrote:Because the last game I played that I remember, we were scum buddies. Perhaps getting a LEGITIMATE claim
will give us shit to do.

But now RC unvoted and this is stupid now.
???
In post 265, CheekyTeeky wrote:It felt like you were saying SvS in your preceding post, just wanted to see your thought process.
well, my thought process for tw/flicker being s/s would be the worst just trying to draw content out of his scumbuddy and perhaps get them both townread in the process. perhaps this comes after discussion in scumchat about this being flicker's first time rolling scum or some such. like i said - that's a possibility that occurred to me, but i don't really have much that's concrete to assert it apart from just my existing scumread on flicker and strange gut pings on ducky.
ok I dislike your flicker read as outlined above and would be keen to see your thoughts on that but also like.... Really? that would be the weakest thing scum!me could possibly do. I know this is pushing on weak self meta territory but why do you ever seriously consider us s/s here? :/

and you are aware your ability to gut read me is faltering I think? so just ignoring the last part here
In post 286, northsidegal wrote:
In post 284, the worst wrote:problem with this is you're usually top tier at spotting my bad theatre and kinda..... sometimes ok at reading me but have been defaulting to scum since our first few games which is p exhausting
-shrug-

i'm not really scumreading you right now (in the sense that i wouldn't push for your lynch / vote you), i just think your "that's not useful to reading me" reaction was kind of weird.
would also like to see elaboration on "weird" and whether you can see where that reaction came from
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

hey ducky stop talking about my read on you

things fall apart
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 314, northsidegal wrote:
In post 309, the worst wrote:is this a blanket scumtell esp. on an inexperienced player? imo no, it's a newbtell and not a scumtell. ergo I prodded her to produce actual content on how she's reading the game rather than RVSing ( again newer players love rvs)
this is where your line of thinking and mine diverged. whereas you didn't see it as a scumtell, i saw it as a minor one (after checking flicker's previous games).
Would you mind throwing me some recommended reading? I've been ohoneposting at work so haven't had time to go down this rabbit hole yet but think it's reasonably conceivable you've ninja meta'd her
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 316, northsidegal wrote:hey ducky stop talking about my read on you
just explaining where my assertion that it doesn't feel like you're playing at NSG LEVEL yet comes from fam

but ye let's talk Flicker or something more interesting instead
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 267, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 262, Toranaga wrote:
In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:anyway her last few posts are better.

welcome aboard
yup
Are you agreeing with him?
yeah I thought that post nsg made scumreading flicker was scummy, but when she reiterated RC should "wait" on his read and what she'd do as scum instead, I really feel that comes from town!nsg quite often. her self meta feels genuine too. she doesn't post as scum and would wait for RC to choke himself instead of arguing with him and being ITT like she is, at least from what I know of her scum game.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Bullshit.
I actually agree with RC's appraisal of themselves....
In post 311, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ducky...since when did you try so hard?
It's me, CheekyTeeky. They're trying to impress me.

:P

Real talk though, I was planning on going super hard on D1 for once and my motivation has completely disappeared with the whole multiple conversations held simultaneously with different people and general not actually gamesolving really thing that was going on earlier.

RC, can we call a preemptive truce before Drixx gets online and probably finds a reason to scumread you(not because he's inclined to scumread you, but because he's paranoid) so that way the two of us don't absolutely destroy the thread with noise?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 317, the worst wrote:Would you mind throwing me some recommended reading? I've been ohoneposting at work so haven't had time to go down this rabbit hole yet but think it's reasonably conceivable you've ninja meta'd her
Flicker, games started relatively close to the beginning and not replaced in later on, i.e. 1863, 1881

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 pm

you can't mislynch me this game.

if drixx wants to tunnel me your slot will die.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 320, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's me, CheekyTeeky. They're trying to impress me.
:oops: it-- it's true...
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 322, RadiantCowbells wrote:you can't mislynch me this game.

if drixx wants to tunnel me your slot will die.
I mean.

This can be interpreted as one of two ways.

1) You're wrong.
2) you're scum(therefore you can't be mislynched, and a tunnel will result in you killing us.

^^

but...I guess I should take that as a...maybe? I don't know. It was a very aggressive answer. :-/
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”