Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1789, ofrhz wrote:Why? He hasn't lynched scum.
So what? Neither has GuiltyLion, and he is not scum either. It would be much easier to lynch scum if you knew who they were.

This is an extremely simplistic reason to suspect someone, especially in endgame. I would expect better from town. That guess about something supposedly making me scum was also horrendously vague. And what was that about Kokichi
probably
being the last scum if you're wrong? You of all people should know that with absolute certainty.

You know, my conclusions from interactions with flipped scum are what they are, but that does not mean I should ignore the players themselves. From my point of view, the situation is extremely simple. One of Ofrhz, Kokichi and myself has to be the last scum, so from my point of view it has to be Ofrhz or Kokichi. More importantly, whoever the last scum is, he needs two mislynches to win.
In post 1787, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't scumread Feysal either. So I'm fine with lynching me and then Ofrhz.
This is
not
scum trying to get two mislynches in order to win. I don't believe scum would have excluded me from the lynch pool like this. Ofrhz however reversed his read on me the instant the fortunates had claimed. Obvious scum motive right there.

As things are, if I'm going to be voted out, I'd prefer it to be today. At least, in light of recent posts, I don't want Kokichi to be lynched.
In post 1818, Myloninja13 wrote:To Koki, Feysal, Ofrhz, can you all give a bit about why you should be townread?
I'm trying.

It is that simple. I have always been more motivated by town than scum games. I have put more work into this game than I would have as scum, including meta research and analysis. I could possibly fake some of that, but if I were scum I would probably not bother.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:28 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1825, Feysal wrote: So what? Neither has GuiltyLion, and he is not scum either.
It would be much easier to lynch scum if you knew who they were.
I was asking why Myloninja was
townreading
you. It's easy to see why someone would TR GL at this point, but not very easy to see why someone would townread you. We're in the day before lylo, it's time to reconsider our reads and that includes taking another look at you.

The bolded part also doesn't take into account the fact that I had zero scum motivation for voting Chickadee on day 2, and I could've just easily voted for Enigma.
That guess about something supposedly making me scum was also horrendously vague. And what was that about Kokichi
probably
being the last scum if you're wrong? You of all people should know that with absolute certainty.
If you're referring to , I earlier thought that GL might've had an inno on Kokichi because of how he was strongly townreading him for seemingly no reason. I even referred to it in , where I said
I really do think Kokichi could be scum here, but
I think I will sheep GL's townread on him and refrain from voting for him today.
Now, GL couldn't possibly have had an inno on Kokichi since I now know what fortunates do. But if GL had an inno on Kokichi like I thought he did, then that would've made you last scum by POE.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:28 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1825, Feysal wrote:
In post 1787, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't scumread Feysal either. So I'm fine with lynching me and then Ofrhz.
This is
not
scum trying to get two mislynches in order to win. I don't believe scum would have excluded me from the lynch pool like this. Ofrhz however reversed his read on me the instant the fortunates had claimed. Obvious scum motive right there.

As things are, if I'm going to be voted out, I'd prefer it to be today. At least, in light of recent posts, I don't want Kokichi to be lynched.
You guys are just blindly townreading people for things that can be easily faked :facepalm:
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1827, ofrhz wrote:You guys are just blindly townreading people for things that can be easily faked :facepalm:
Anything can be faked. That does not mean it always is. Supposing Kokichi was scum and managed to get you lynched, after saying that he would find it that much harder to go against me tomorrow.

I just checked, and we still have just over one day left. I can guarantee being here tomorrow to post the solution, so I don't think it is necessary yet. Anyway, I already posted most of it in post , except for the last line, which is here.
"No, because she's really heavy."
I doubt this really matters anyway, since the new fortunate is just going to be counterclaimed, and I don't think the special voting mechanics are going to help either.

Just in case though, I have one question.

@Mod:

Is voting no lynch allowed?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:39 am

Post by ofrhz »

@Mod: can we get a prod on guilty lion
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:46 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1822, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1812, Myloninja13 wrote:Ofrhz, what would say makes you town?
MY VOTING RECORD
also also the challenge where we had to find 10 words or something. I put in a lot of effort in that challenge where I wrote a script that scraped the MS wiki for words and found like 2? words (this was after we had checked off all the presumably easier-to-find words). You can even cross check the words I posted with distinct words on the MS wiki, they're going to be a good match.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1807, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay so after that Koki meta dive, I have simply one question:

@Koki, are you town? Please answer correctly please :beg:
If I said no, would you believe me?

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:There's an argument for Koki!Scum purposely not doing anything yesterday so there'd be no new fortunate, and both Feysal and Ofrhz contributed...
It seemed like everyone knew what they were doing and I didn't wanna mess it up. Besides odds were that even if a fortunate was made as scum I'd be in this position which isnt that bad. Could have also killed fortunate as well
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So there would be no reason to purposely as scum not try to help town win yesterday.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1818, Myloninja13 wrote:To Koki, Feysal, Ofrhz, can you all give a bit about why you should be townread?
I think it is obvious me and pine arent SvS
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

hi I am really sorry for disappearing, had a lot going on this weekend

I am going to reread everything today and post some thoughts/maybe questions later. I'm leaning scum!ofrhz but will definitely need to deep think on this and unfortunately I have not had time to do that and do this game justice. I'm not gonna just let this die without a huge thought dump though, so even if we get it wrong tonight if I am killed I hope to leave Mylo with enough information to help gamesolve tomorrow.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll check in later tonight but why isnt GL prodded yet. Or the mod posting updates
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Spoke too soon lol. I'll read your post in a few hours
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1828, Feysal wrote:@Mod:

Is voting no lynch allowed?
Nope.

In post 1829, ofrhz wrote:
@Mod: can we get a prod on guilty lion
When I first saw GL needed a prod I was on my phone so couldn't and then I was unable to get on my PC until now. It seems that GL no longer needs a prod.

In post 1836, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll check in later tonight but why isnt GL prodded yet. Or the mod posting updates
I am here there's just nothing to update.
I mostly just lurk now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I want to lynch feysal now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

GL anything you want to add?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

MY VOTING RECORD
Voting both scum is cool of you, but I don't particularly townread you for that? Sorry but like I don't think a cross-bus on night 2 is that crazy, and as you said yourself Pine was toast on night 3. And you voted with the town majority on the two mislynches (Which most people did but it doesn't make me townread anyone for that haha).
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1825, Feysal wrote:
In post 1789, ofrhz wrote:Why? He hasn't lynched scum.
So what? Neither has GuiltyLion, and he is not scum either. It would be much easier to lynch scum if you knew who they were.

This is an extremely simplistic reason to suspect someone, especially in endgame. I would expect better from town. That guess about something supposedly making me scum was also horrendously vague. And what was that about Kokichi
probably

You know, my conclusions from interactions with flipped scum are what they are, but that does not mean I should ignore the players themselves. From my point of view, the situation is extremely simple. One of Ofrhz, Kokichi and myself has to be the last scum, so from my point of view it has to be Ofrhz or Kokichi. More importantly, whoever the last scum is, he needs two mislynches to win.
This is
not

I'm trying.

It is that simple. I have always been more motivated by town than scum games. I have put more work into this game than I would have as scum, including meta research and analysis. I could possibly fake some of that, but if I were scum I would probably not bother.
Yeah, I like this and I doubt scum makes a post/point like this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont think Ofrhz votes chick in that situation though. So I actually think I'd rather Feysal be lynched here
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1830, ofrhz wrote:
MY VOTING RECORD
also also the challenge where we had to find 10 words or something. I put in a lot of effort in that challenge where I wrote a script that scraped the MS wiki for words and found like 2? words (this was after we had checked off all the presumably easier-to-find words). You can even cross check the words I posted with distinct words on the MS wiki, they're going to be a good match.
This is... a thing? Like, this is cool and all but scum KNEW the words and you got some of them anyway lol. For all I know, you could've just command+F'd for the words on the MS wiki to get to copy them over lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1843, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont think Ofrhz votes chick in that situation though. So I actually think I'd rather Feysal be lynched here
Why not?

And what changed your mind of Feysal?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1831, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1807, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay so after that Koki meta dive, I have simply one question:

@Koki, are you town? Please answer correctly please :beg:
If I said no, would you believe me?

Depends on how you say it :P :lol:

Although, I will note you didn't actually answer the question here :o :shifty:
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1834, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I think it is obvious me and pine arent SvS
I guess so? It didn't scream "A TOWN IS HERE" but I don't particularly see you doing that as scum?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1832, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:There's an argument for Koki!Scum purposely not doing anything yesterday so there'd be no new fortunate, and both Feysal and Ofrhz contributed...
It seemed like everyone knew what they were doing and I didn't wanna mess it up. Besides odds were that even if a fortunate was made as scum I'd be in this position which isnt that bad. Could have also killed fortunate as well
This post is kinda weird because it's like it's a plan that already happened? If you were scum and you're in a position that "Isn't that bad" then......
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1843, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont think Ofrhz votes chick in that situation though. So I actually think I'd rather Feysal be lynched here

ehhh I dunno. The argument that Scum!Ofhz could've just switched to Enigma is okay in theory but 1) There was no guarantee of Enigma getting lynched 2) If it did happen then Enigma voters would've been pretty scrutinised, but most people townread me so they'd be left with a {Ofrhz, Koki, Pine} pool with Chick being the most likely scum off that wagon. So it could've doomed the scum team in a way tbh.

And the scum motivation for Ofrhz voting Chick (And Chick voting Ofhz) is that it makes both look better if the other is flipped. And if true, it worked as well, Ofrhz was pretty townread for two days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”