Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

is this salad of words your towngame, sky?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Skygazer »

ELL ONE BEE BEE
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

For the record, the only thing I'll say in my defense right now(because again, defending against air is a waste of time) is you should probably wait until Drixx says what he has to say at least.

Oh, and I'm absolutely not claiming without his input. So, yeah.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Toranaga »

RR is town
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 602, Reasonably Rational wrote:For the record, the only thing I'll say in my defense right now(because again, defending against air is a waste of time) is you should probably wait until Drixx says what he has to say at least.

Oh, and I'm absolutely not claiming without his input. So, yeah.

-Cerb
I'd suggest you don't claim yet, period.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:59 am

Post by BuJaber »

Elsa you and I are going to have a big fucking laugh at the end of the game. Remind me.

Here's my issue with RR and why I'm having difficult reading him/them directly: the tone and demeanor just feels townie.. but there's like actually very little in the way of reads except that thing about how I'm not suspicious atm but I might be later which is not actually a read.

Like I'm getting strong townie vibes but everytime I read the actual posts I think 'well he's just stating things that are pretty much neutral or that he believes as facts.' Those are the types of arguments that both town and scum alike can have while being completely genuine.

I am more sure that there's scum on his wagon than I am sure of any read I have this game. Except for maybe Malak who's town.

Tora feels townie but like he's 40% Tora right now. Just feels like he hasn't shifted yet into high gear or he's tired.

Sky I'm starting to like.

Flicker is obviously wrong about me but not sure if that's AI. However her early reads are kinda weird to me. But she used the cop out of saying it's anywhere from 1-100% strength which makes it nice and non-commital. Like what are you townreading Chick for already? Tw? Toogle?

RC is pretty quiet for RC. And he claimed scum. And he's not fighting Tora. And he was part of the elsa discussion. And he voted and unvoted RR. And I don't like how people make excuses for him just because he does weird shit to protect his scumgame or get reactions or whatever. If he wants reactions give him one. That is the correct procedure. Like he says it's wrong to just policy him or suspect him just because he's good at scum, but also don't go to the other extreme where you ignore scummy things he does just because he might have a reason to do so as town. You don't know he's town yet.

Why does this feel like a micro? Am I gonna go to bed and wake up to 100 pages?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:01 am

Post by BuJaber »

Micro was an exaggeration point was to say I expect more active posters than what we have for a large game.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:02 am

Post by BuJaber »

Oh yeah and nsg.. explain nsg townread also please flicker.. because nsg is bordering on her lurky scum meta right now
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 605, BuJaber wrote:Flicker is obviously wrong about me but not sure if that's AI. However her early reads are kinda weird to me. But she used the cop out of saying it's anywhere from 1-100% strength which makes it nice and non-commital. Like what are you townreading Chick for already? Tw? Toogle?
- I liked Chick's question for me and her response, as well as her read on the RR wagon.
- TW's in my null/conflicted pile (I want him to be town, I like his defense of me/push on NSG, but could it be pocketing?).
- Toogle I already talked about, in and , and nothing after that has made me question that read.

Pedit:

- NSG's scumread on me in felt like self-conscious/overly analyzing town, rather than scum. The character of it felt pretty different from everyone else's reads at the time, when I feel like scum would be more likely to go with the casual flow that was already happening. I could see this as possibly scummy if she felt backed into a corner, but she volunteered the info in response to a relatively neutral comment, which seems way too awkward to be scum, even if she's bad at/doesn't like playing as scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

You can't have things both ways wrt asking me to play nice then scumreading me for it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:52 am

VOTE: fork

Big guy rolled scum this game
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:54 am

In post 610, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: fork

Big guy rolled scum this game
Who is fork? And if I can't figure out who that is, the VC script probably can't either. :-/

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:04 am

Thor
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Thor
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RR you need to sort out your partner and give some solid unified opinions. Consider this a temporary reprieve.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wait if a hammer is reached by votes but VC script doesn't count it/catch it.. is it a hammer or is the VC the only truth?

Because this sounds like an open invitation for all sorts of fake hammering, voting without voting, and general perception-manipulation
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 am

In post 614, CheekyTeeky wrote:RR you need to sort out your partner and give some solid unified opinions. Consider this a temporary reprieve.
This makes me not want to actually give you any opinions on principle.

And this is in spite of a decision made by Drixx and myself to actually give reads D1, which is something we NEVER do.

So, eh, fuck yourself. No offense intended.

We'll see what he says. But yeah, that's my initial reaction to that particular demand.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:28 am

In post 615, BuJaber wrote:Wait if a hammer is reached by votes but VC script doesn't count it/catch it.. is it a hammer or is the VC the only truth?

Because this sounds like an open invitation for all sorts of fake hammering, voting without voting, and general perception-manipulation
Pretty sure the VC is the only truth, and people should be diligent in checking for those things.

-Cerb
Show

ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:28 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Reasonably Rational (6):
Toogeloo (449),the worst (462),NicoRobin (473),Elsa Jay (474),Thor665 (544),Skygazer (598),
Thor665 (2):
RadiantCowbells (610),CheekyTeeky (613),
Flicker (1):
northsidegal (153),
Toranaga (1):
Reasonably Rational (363),
RadiantCowbells (1):
BuJaber (384),
BuJaber (1):
Flicker (497),
Malakittens (1):
Toranaga (549),
Not voting (4):
TPFKAP,Chickadee,randomidget,Malakittens (90),

(expired on 2018-10-16 02:00:00) remain.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 615, BuJaber wrote:Wait if a hammer is reached by votes but VC script doesn't count it/catch it.. is it a hammer or is the VC the only truth?

lmao at you saying this on mafiascum

auto vc is a step forward and I'm glad people are using it here.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:34 am

Post by ruru »

I correct misspellings and nicknames by manually adding them to a table of aliases. Misspellings that I neglect to correct are still votes, so long as they are inside a vote tag and legible. Please inform me of vc errors.

(Bolded votes are not votes though.)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 616, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 614, CheekyTeeky wrote:RR you need to sort out your partner and give some solid unified opinions. Consider this a temporary reprieve.

And this is in spite of a decision made by Drixx and myself to actually give reads D1, which is something we NEVER do.

We'll see what he says. But yeah, that's my initial reaction to that particular demand.

-Cerb
Sweet maybe we should just quick lynch you so we don't have to constantly deal with "wait for drixx this or drixx that" it's annoying af.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 am

In post 621, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 616, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb
Sweet maybe we should just quick lynch you so we don't have to constantly deal with "wait for drixx this or drixx that" it's annoying af.
That is your prerogative. R

It's also ridiculous for you to be THIS impatient barely 24 hours into the day, particularly when there are people who have literally said nothing.

-Cerb
Show

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote:That is your prerogative. R

It's also ridiculous for you to be THIS impatient barely 24 hours into the day, particularly when there are people who have literally said nothing.
I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not asking for you to solve this game. I would like to hear your opinions on players while you're here. I know you guys don't want cogdis but whats the point of you posting if we can't see where you stand on people. When I hydra I post my opinions and state them as such. If you're worried about people who have said nothing then make something happen? I may come across as impatient but I just want to say x is town and move on so we can hopefully lynch scum D1.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:05 am

In post 623, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote:That is your prerogative. R

I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not asking for you to solve this game. I would like to hear your opinions on players while you're here. I know you guys don't want cogdis but whats the point of you posting if we can't see where you stand on people. When I hydra I post my opinions and state them as such. If you're worried about people who have said nothing then make something happen? I may come across as impatient but I just want to say x is town and move on so we can hopefully lynch scum D1.
Then feel free to move on? Nothing is forcing you to focus on me when there are numerous other slots you haven't focused on. *shrug* I'm not worried about people who have said nothing...I'm simply pointing out that you, if you actually read between the lines instead of waiting to be spoonfed things, can EASILY see my stance on numerous slots(at least, the outline of it), which is far more than I'd say you have from *most* of the game.

To be clear, I'm not misunderstanding what you're asking for, I just fail to see the reason for the false urgency. *shrug*

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”