Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Maid Cafe
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me?

No. I am the one who knocks.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

This game really seems centered around three topics eh. Music, visiting houses and weird double voting mechanics (so far we've had like 4 of them shown/claimed?)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Porkens

Actually starting to warm up to this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2127, Vecna wrote:This game really seems centered around three topics eh. Music, visiting houses and weird double voting mechanics (so far we've had like 4 of them shown/claimed?)
What do you mean by the first 2
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2112, Vecna wrote:Nero, which people you considering obv-town at this point?
no one. I feel like the only town and that this game is Nero and the 16 green pms.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

and with the removal of the obv part?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2127, Vecna wrote:This game really seems centered around three topics eh. Music, visiting houses and weird double voting mechanics (so far we've had like 4 of them shown/claimed?)
What do you mean by the first 2
I mean that a lot of role flavour (or stuff being hinted at) revolves around those themes.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Chickadee »

I’m curious how many videos people have gotten from me
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1929, Vecna wrote:Alright here goes. Im sort of waiting for someone to pop their head in, but explaining stuff wont hurt (or maybe it will, but itll all be alright). Also on mobile and not at home so this may go in pieces.

JJH was on the right track, but he was asking completely the wrong questions.

My post restriction day1 was optional. The original restriction was that I could only state I am cornholio and that i need tp for my bunghole. I was cheeky and asked RC if I could also use the other cornholio quotes to make it less bland. he hesitantly agreed. I could not vote day1 without ruining the restriction. The reason I did not want to continue too much with the answering questions was that I felt it was not in line with the spirit of the role design, and RC had already given me more leeway in what I could do. I felt if I continued it might result in me failing the clause and it being for nothing. Besides that, asking someone with a PR to provide rainbow reads in his formatting somehow, while hardly anyone else is asked such a thing was complete bullcrap. Thats why instead you got rainbow trolling.

The only reason jjh was on my case was because he thought my quotes had ran out. If you just wouldve asked if my pr would last past day1 as a followup, all that nonsense wouldve been prevented. Regardless, I got run up. It is what it is. I claimed IC as an easy way out to at least be able to defend myself today. I judged that if I suddenly started talking normally I definately wouldve been the lynch.

Needless to say I do not have a literal IC role. Its similair'ish but nowhere near as definitive.

My role has three parts:
-I can visit someone at night and harass them. It will be revealed to them that I am beavis, village idiot.
-If anyone visits my house at night, they will hear the music that I am listening too (can choose a song each night).
-If I survive day1 while fullfilling my posting restriction, one of those abilities gets upgraded. Im not revealing what it is, and if any town finds out, please keep it quiet - unless I ask you otherwise.

More later
I sure hope it's worth it.
In post 1963, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1926, Nero Cain wrote:Well I'm p sure that Vecna will be the lynch today until unless he activates his IC. He was on earlier and I was disappointed that he didn't come in here.

I would like to hear some opinions on Ginngie.
idk, I'm a hot mess.

But if you guys are going to lynch me, you should at least test it and gladiate me. Then you can just call me stupid the rest of the game.
Is the gladiate an X-shot ability? If so, I wouldn't waste it on her.
In post 1991, Titus wrote:
In post 1981, Nero Cain wrote:this is Civ mafia all over again.
In post 1982, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Maid Cafe
In post 1980, Vecna wrote:Get that bussing credit while its still hot scummies. Nos is gonna be todays lynch. When I get more time its tunneling-time
Ok boys talk to me here. I like you both as town, particularly given Vecna not just outright attacking.

I still think we should lynch Porkens. Porkens attacking someone over taking care of their mental health is just ridiculous. Porkens is looking just to attack players to be doing something.

I'm not so sure being a dick is alignment-indicative. I could potentially go to Porkens, but... VOTE: Chikadee
In post 2062, Randomnamechange wrote:what even is the point of this game
does it actually mean anything
all it will lead to is despair
there is no joy to be found in this game
i genuinely cant even be bothered to use my role
I forgot you were even in the game. You seem to be flying under the radar.
In post 2099, jjh927 wrote:You've gone very surfacey bullshit rather than actual logic here
I don't like this response to Nero's vote. It give me the err of what scum would do.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2133, Chickadee wrote:I’m curious how many videos people have gotten from me
I got exactly one
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2134, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1929, Vecna wrote:Alright here goes. Im sort of waiting for someone to pop their head in, but explaining stuff wont hurt (or maybe it will, but itll all be alright). Also on mobile and not at home so this may go in pieces.

JJH was on the right track, but he was asking completely the wrong questions.

My post restriction day1 was optional. The original restriction was that I could only state I am cornholio and that i need tp for my bunghole. I was cheeky and asked RC if I could also use the other cornholio quotes to make it less bland. he hesitantly agreed. I could not vote day1 without ruining the restriction. The reason I did not want to continue too much with the answering questions was that I felt it was not in line with the spirit of the role design, and RC had already given me more leeway in what I could do. I felt if I continued it might result in me failing the clause and it being for nothing. Besides that, asking someone with a PR to provide rainbow reads in his formatting somehow, while hardly anyone else is asked such a thing was complete bullcrap. Thats why instead you got rainbow trolling.

The only reason jjh was on my case was because he thought my quotes had ran out. If you just wouldve asked if my pr would last past day1 as a followup, all that nonsense wouldve been prevented. Regardless, I got run up. It is what it is. I claimed IC as an easy way out to at least be able to defend myself today. I judged that if I suddenly started talking normally I definately wouldve been the lynch.

Needless to say I do not have a literal IC role. Its similair'ish but nowhere near as definitive.

My role has three parts:
-I can visit someone at night and harass them. It will be revealed to them that I am beavis, village idiot.
-If anyone visits my house at night, they will hear the music that I am listening too (can choose a song each night).
-If I survive day1 while fullfilling my posting restriction, one of those abilities gets upgraded. Im not revealing what it is, and if any town finds out, please keep it quiet - unless I ask you otherwise.

More later
I sure hope it's worth it.
In post 1963, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1926, Nero Cain wrote:Well I'm p sure that Vecna will be the lynch today until unless he activates his IC. He was on earlier and I was disappointed that he didn't come in here.

I would like to hear some opinions on Ginngie.
idk, I'm a hot mess.

But if you guys are going to lynch me, you should at least test it and gladiate me. Then you can just call me stupid the rest of the game.
Is the gladiate an X-shot ability? If so, I wouldn't waste it on her.
In post 1991, Titus wrote:
In post 1981, Nero Cain wrote:this is Civ mafia all over again.
In post 1982, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Maid Cafe
In post 1980, Vecna wrote:Get that bussing credit while its still hot scummies. Nos is gonna be todays lynch. When I get more time its tunneling-time
Ok boys talk to me here. I like you both as town, particularly given Vecna not just outright attacking.

I still think we should lynch Porkens. Porkens attacking someone over taking care of their mental health is just ridiculous. Porkens is looking just to attack players to be doing something.

I'm not so sure being a dick is alignment-indicative. I could potentially go to Porkens, but... VOTE: Chikadee
In post 2062, Randomnamechange wrote:what even is the point of this game
does it actually mean anything
all it will lead to is despair
there is no joy to be found in this game
i genuinely cant even be bothered to use my role
I forgot you were even in the game. You seem to be flying under the radar.
In post 2099, jjh927 wrote:You've gone very surfacey bullshit rather than actual logic here
I don't like this response to Nero's vote. It give me the err of what scum would do.
So like, dont you have something to share? A little message you received from the mod during the night?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2128, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Porkens

Actually starting to warm up to this
Woah woah woah look asshole, I was there for you when they wanted to string you up 20 pages ago. This is how you repay me?

I guess someone is whispering in your ear.

Who is it?

Let’s lay the blade there.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I actually do:

He told me not to contact him anymore and that for the last time, he would not be my Valentine this February.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

But seriously, all I know was that you visited me. Was there supposed to be a specific message?

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2139, KuroiXHF wrote:But seriously, all I know was that you visited me. Was there supposed to be a specific message?
I did not visit anyone.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nosferatu »

can we lynch kuroi at some point? do his posts even serve a purpose
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2140, Porkens wrote:
In post 2139, KuroiXHF wrote:But seriously, all I know was that you visited me. Was there supposed to be a specific message?
I did not visit anyone.
I wasn't talking to you.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Porkens »

oh sry
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2141, Nosferatu wrote:can we lynch kuroi at some point? do his posts even serve a purpose
No
He's conftowned by Mastina
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2131, Vecna wrote:and with the removal of the obv part?
2) Innocent Children (Nancy Drew 39 & Disquieted)
4) Nicorobin
5) Mastina(1)
6) Gamma Emerald
7) Chickadee
8) Skygazer*
10) KuroiXHF(1)
11) Invisibility
12) Porkens
13) Whemestar
14) Vecna
15) Lady Angel
22) randomidget

I think these are kinda my town leans.

*her being active elsewhere on the site is really starting to bother me though

(1) I think lurk Mastina is scum Mastina. Not really sure her role really fits into things though. Kuroi just feels there. He feels so robotic. He just has no charisma? Obv if Mastina or Kuroi flip scum the other is too.

Why are you asking about my town reads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

beetlejuiced
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you have any plans on doing anything this game?

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Skygazer »