Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 774, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 770, Reasonably Rational wrote:@RC - Back to reading and more thoughts incoming. #756 is gross but I'm giving you a pass for the moment simply because we haven't played together since I moved last year (I don't think?) and I doubt you actually know you are basically saying "If Drixx doesn't take time away from caring for his elderly father who is about to have major and risky back surgery and is also showing signs of Alzheimer's OR from his newly started job and be super active, then I'm going to assume he's scum."

Best thing I can says is just check the Drixx account and the recently finished BS game. I had a pretty ugly time crunch early and you probably would have pushed to lynch me based upon what you're saying in #756.

I'm doing my best to avoid that in this game. So speaking of that ... going to try and get 100% current by mid day. I'll check the current thread state occasionally but otherwise see you all on the other side of reading a bunch of posts.

~D
I haven't given you any sort of invasive timeline
Just that if you not posting is a long term thing it's a problem
Cool. I just am not as post count heavy as I used to be. I'm also a bit more prone to drop in shorter thoughts when I have a few minutes. The early game ruckus over your mason claim is interdesting. Good job.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:35 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Toranaga

Elsa read is fucking obviously TMI of some sort
Approaches all game have been scummy
Don't like Cheekys 180 there.

I voted Deedles because I wanted to see how she'd react before I decided what else to do.

If y'all want to try to lynch me D1 be my guest but Tor has to instadie tomorrow because, as I said, bloody obvscum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:42 am

Also as I pointed out Toranaga the last time he played with a survivor was insistient that the proper approach to survivor was to PL them because you can't trust anyone without a town role PM. His approach in this game is to just straight up buy a strange and sketchy 3pdoc claim and insist that it's town and chainsaw anyone who pushes it. His read on Elsa doesn't make any sense coming from town him in terms of his insistence that they're 'genuine' as a way to handwave all the sketchy shit about him and he decided to completely in one ear and out the other the fact that Elsa is known for being genuine as town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:43 am

Also having played against Tor who suspects that I'm scum before this is not how he talks to me. A lot less bravado personally directed at me. He's making a show for all your stupid asses.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:49 am

In post 764, Toranaga wrote:and thor hasn't been scummy. thor has been thor. he can be scum, he can be town, who knows, right? it's thor, he makes himself hard to read and is one of the only players with MS with a reasonably balanced meta. so that scumread is poop too.

and, yeah. no wanting here, I think RC is scum. I think d2 is wonderful without him regardless but the horrible pushes and nonsensical associative reads are par with RC's scum game.
Like what is he actually saying here?

-Thor is impossible to read therefore your scumread there is poop
-The horrible pushes and nonsensical associatives reads are "on par' with RC's scum game" as opposed to being from it

Like I realize at least 2 of the hop ons are scum but
The idea that any town is voting me I give the side eye to.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:51 am

Also congrats I was only not voting you because I didn't want to start shit but when you express the sentiment that you want to lynch me regardless of alignment the kid gloves are off instantly.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:00 am

In post 156, Toogeloo wrote:Mod responded to my request for flavor. I'm a Reaver. That's a good guy, right?

Also...

Vote: Reasonably Rational

Serious vote as my tryhard alarm is pinging.
This is a little gross. Toog literally just played with Cerb and I and saw the lengths Cerberus went to when communicating via a Spirit Medium role after he died to be super try hard and leverage the situation in order to generate responses and get reads
while he was freaking dead and communicating through an unknown alignment intermediary
. It doesn't get much more try hard than that.

So ... how on earth are a couple pretty short posts ringing alarms?

o.O

~D

P.S. - So I'm doing the catch up from behind thing. Sorry. Too much interesting shit.

@RC - What's up with ?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 am

In post 758, BuJaber wrote:
In post 754, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's been my major basis for Tor scum ftr

Feel like he saw Elsa claim multiball and assumed they were his opposition and tried to hard seem pocketed to avoid crosskill
This makes sense for both scum!Elsa and neutral!Elsa so why are you scumreading him? Talk me through how scum!Elsa endgames here with a day 1 claim of neutral doc.

Unless you think we'll fail to catch all other scum before we get around to lynching Elsa.
I don't believe that A50 adds a neutral doctor to the setup and I don't believe that it happens to go to the player with a survivor fetish. I do believe that town or scum doc Elsa claims the way he did and I think that according to his play he's scum rather than town. Like the odds of Elsa actually happening to roll the survivor role are abysmal but the odds of him faking as 3p are surprisingly high!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 am

Can we wagon Tora? I have a good reason.

~D
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:03 am

#114 is an expression of my respect for a player who has consistently performed well in games with me recently.
Can we wagon Tora? I have a good reason.

~D
Be my guest be my guest put my wagon to the test
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 am

This needs votes. Don't be dumb please.

Also ... 3p claims are gonna get treated really badly by this player list. And like ... Jay knows that right?

~D
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:07 am

I don't think Elsa claiming 3p inherently says anything besides that Elsa likes claiming 3p as not 3p.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I claimed earlier then later so I have more time to defend myself and prove my worth.

Clearly I'm getting scumread, but confirming Multiball and trying to figure shit out is all I can do to convince you all not to murder me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:08 am

We're not lynching you we are lynching Toranaga
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 787, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think Elsa claiming 3p inherently says anything besides that Elsa likes claiming 3p as not 3p.
I have NEVER claimed Survivor in the past, only played like one. Big difference.

Pedit: so your sayingvthe current optimal play in your eyes is... To lynch one of the dudes voting to keep me alive?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:11 am

In post 790, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 787, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think Elsa claiming 3p inherently says anything besides that Elsa likes claiming 3p as not 3p.
I have NEVER claimed Survivor in the past, only played like one. Big difference.

Pedit: so your sayingvthe current optimal play in your eyes is... To lynch one of the dudes voting to keep me alive?
If you don't vote Toranaga and he flips scum we assume you're his buddy and powerlynch him so, yeah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:14 am

Elsa you're not 3p and there is no reason why a 3p would know it's multiball. If you're town and know something we don't that is fine but you're not doing yourself any favors claiming as 3p regardless of alignment
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 777, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also as I pointed out Toranaga the last time he played with a survivor was insistient that the proper approach to survivor was to PL them because you can't trust anyone without a town role PM. His approach in this game is to just straight up buy a strange and sketchy 3pdoc claim and insist that it's town and chainsaw anyone who pushes it. His read on Elsa doesn't make any sense coming from town him in terms of his insistence that they're 'genuine' as a way to handwave all the sketchy shit about him and he decided to completely in one ear and out the other the fact that Elsa is known for being genuine as town.
on a turbo and you're a loud, annoying, emotional player who I hate playing with, and your claim was not even remotely close as good as elsa's. you claimed survivor on d2 iirc and I had no reason to believe you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 779, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 764, Toranaga wrote:and thor hasn't been scummy. thor has been thor. he can be scum, he can be town, who knows, right? it's thor, he makes himself hard to read and is one of the only players with MS with a reasonably balanced meta. so that scumread is poop too.

and, yeah. no wanting here, I think RC is scum. I think d2 is wonderful without him regardless but the horrible pushes and nonsensical associative reads are par with RC's scum game.
Like what is he actually saying here?

-Thor is impossible to read therefore your scumread there is poop
-The horrible pushes and nonsensical associatives reads are "on par' with RC's scum game" as opposed to being from it

Like I realize at least 2 of the hop ons are scum but
The idea that any town is voting me I give the side eye to.
how are thor and elsa associated at all? what makes them scum together?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 784, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can we wagon Tora? I have a good reason.

~D
you never do, drixx

bring back cerb
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:17 am

I have my reasons and you don't need to hear them.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 786, Reasonably Rational wrote:VOTE: Toranaga

This needs votes. Don't be dumb please.

Also ... 3p claims are gonna get treated really badly by this player list. And like ... Jay knows that right?

~D
not if town is smart

jay is claiming positive utility to town and there's no reason to distrust him. if he thought everyone was stupid, then sure he'd be concerned of getting "treated badly", but I only see RC and the worst going after him, and RC is scum.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Chickadee »

I have nothing better to be doing.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 796, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have my reasons and you don't need to hear them.
you have a red role pm

you're right that I don't need to hear your reasons, they're fake

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”