Newbie 1892 | Stuff I found online V | Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.15
Mika only visited Aino Korhonen ahead of time because he was in an upward swing. He had awoken with a longing to see people, talk to them, to be surrounded by life. All the interesting markets and people were up the spokes, so that’s where he went.

Aino’s workshop lay in an artisan quarter on the third spoke, close to the hub. The little space was almost entirely occupied by a large table covered in patterns and scraps of cloth. Fat rolls of fabric jostled each other on shelves on the walls. Aino stood at the table, a lanky woman with skin and hair the color of pale sand. She looked up at Mika with grey eyes, straight at him, not gently sideways like normal people. Mika fastened his own gaze somewhere by her right shoulder.

Read the rest of Listen.

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Korina
(1): Lamees
Formerfish
(1): dojaj
dojaj
(1): RadiantCowbells
Malakittens
(1): ceejayvinoya
RadiantCowbells
(1): Flavor Leaf
ceejayvinoya
(1): Malakittens

Not Voting
(3): Korina, LCpl Jones, Formerfish

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-10-05 09:15:00).

Mod notes:
Keep it fun!

RadiantCowbells is the new xx2008
ceejayvinoya is the new Braekess950.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Korina »

In post 407, Lamees wrote:That's fine, the thread is paused anyway.

Kinda leaning more town on ff now that he pushed for a day pause, which gives town more daylight. My reads from most scummy to least scummy so far.

radiant > mala > korina > brae > lcpl > formerfish > flavorleaf > dojaj
Why am I scummy to you?
Lamees wrote:Oh, almost forgot, with a few hours left, this is probably gonna be my final vote

VOTE: korina
Alright, so, you vote a lesser scum-read, not your highest scum-read?
That makes sense how...?
I fail to see your thought process on this.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:23 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 424, Lamees wrote:Oh, almost forgot, with a few hours left, this is probably gonna be my final vote

VOTE: korina
yeah this is a bit sudden.

you need to convince us that korina really is scum, or he won't be lynched and nothing will happen.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

like why not vote Malakittens with me? or go for RC?

I'm not gonna be happy reading something like "cos inactivity lol"
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Lamees »

@korina , ceejayvinoya, keep in mind my reads and thought process change all the time as I think about posts and interactions in the thread. I'm voting you because

- That awkward start
- The exchange in the RVS with ff, I see a connection between the two of you, maybe partners intending to ride the rest of the game off of that potential scum theatre in the RVS.
- You have been jumping on each of the wagons which had the most votes on them throughout the thread.
- Jumping on the inactive wagon while openly being against it (kald), as if to cover yourself. Then later intending to jump on the other inactive wagon (which was braek950 at the time)
- Jumped on the dojaj wagon, I have a strong feeling there were 1 or 2 scum on this wagon
- Trying to dismiss the no lynch without answering, had to directly ask you

Just going with my gut feel, I know radi and mala are very strong mafia candidates at the moment, because of the perfect timing of the previous players subbing out as they get scum heat on them. So I wont mind voting them too, if radi and mala post stuff that cause suspicion, or majority feel we should lynch one of them, I will doubt change my vote.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:34 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

alright that's fair. I kinda see where you're coming from tho I disagree with some of your reasons for the vote. I'll just leave it to you and korina
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Korina »

In post 429, Lamees wrote:@korina , ceejayvinoya, keep in mind my reads and thought process change all the time as I think about posts and interactions in the thread. I'm voting you because

- That awkward start
- The exchange in the RVS with ff, I see a connection between the two of you, maybe partners intending to ride the rest of the game off of that potential scum theatre in the RVS.
- You have been jumping on each of the wagons which had the most votes on them throughout the thread.
- Jumping on the inactive wagon while openly being against it (kald), as if to cover yourself. Then later intending to jump on the other inactive wagon (which was braek950 at the time)
- Jumped on the dojaj wagon, I have a strong feeling there were 1 or 2 scum on this wagon
- Trying to dismiss the no lynch without answering, had to directly ask you

Just going with my gut feel, I know radi and mala are very strong mafia candidates at the moment, because of the perfect timing of the previous players subbing out as they get scum heat on them. So I wont mind voting them too, if radi and mala post stuff that cause suspicion, or majority feel we should lynch one of them, I will doubt change my vote.
1. Sure, my start was awkward.
2. My scum-play is to ignore my partners. Please, point out (without the lurkers because like it's been said before, I'd have bussed them, and played as SK, like FF would've), who my supposed partner is. If you want proof, I have two scum-games, I interacted with my partner exactly 0 times. Micro 785: Forest Fire Blitz and Open 720: NOIR. I ignored my partners in those games. Who have I ignored in this game to the point of literally not addressing them?
3. I voted the Kald slot because I wanted to start a wagon to generate reads. I stated my reasoning was "see who's on the wagon, and why, and who isn't on the wagon and why."
I also voted Dojaj because I was fairly certain that he would flip scum.
4. Brae/Kald were the same fucking slot. What the fuck are you getting on with that point?
5. I was heavily scum-reading Dojaj, what do you expect me to do? Not vote him and let him play even though I thought he'd flip scum?
6. I don't like no-lynching in general. I'd rather get information from a lynch versus being down a townie. Especially with a PR claim? Trying to push for a NL is pro-scum.

VOTE: Lamees

I think Lamees flips scum now.
If anyone wants me to change my vote, case them.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Korina »

If you want to try to make it seem like someone's scum Lam, look at their ISO, and case them. Also, if you're gonna try to use VCA, look at their ISO. If they stated why they voted that player, attack the reasoning.

I explained why I voted Kald/Brae.
I also explained why I voted Dojaj.

These posts explain my reasoning on voting Kald/Brae:
In post 121, Korina wrote:VOTE: kaldridge

Sure, let's start a wagon to help get us further out of RVS.

Normally I would be against lynching lurkers, (mainly because of the site frowns upon it), however, I'll put that aside for now, seeing as everyone else has posted a bit, and they haven't.

My vote is currently L-2, so if two more people vote Kald, then Kald would be lynched.

I'll quickly catch-up and reply to a few posts that I'm curious about in a few moments.
Now, this post contains my reasoning on voting Dojaj:
In post 245, Korina wrote:
Spoiler: really long wall-catchup post
In post 164, Lamees wrote:
In post 155, Formerfish wrote:
In post 137, Lamees wrote:How can you even say pushing an inactive in a newbie game is a bad idea, then at the same time say scum has more incentive to be active? Contradicting.
It is not contradicting. Scum has to appear to be more town than other people, so therefore are usually more active early on when its just bs flying back and forth.

Confused town or newbie town people tend to clam up because they dont know what to say or dont want to say the wrong thing so they say nothing a lot of the time.

I would like to know what you see as contradictory there.
You frowning upon voting inactive newbies, gives inactive newbie mafias incentive to be inactive, which is contradictory to your claim of them having incentive to be active.

You say they have to fit in, that gives no reason at all for them to be active lol. Fitting in I is different for every game, combine that with everyone has different playstyles and different experience, you have actually no reason at all calling my vote a bad townie move, and then go even further and say the next person who joined the wagon is a bad scum move.
Here's the thing though, if scum
always
lurked every game, we'd instantly know who scum is just by the fact they're lurking. So for them to avoid getting lynched, they'd have to be active in order to blend in. They have to be active in order to fit in. If they aren't really talking and its late-game, they're getting hanged before town in put into a mylo/lylo situation.

Think about it this way: If everyone is talking, yet someone isn't, that draws
so much
more attention to them than the person who is talking.
Why? Because they aren't talking.
In post 170, Lamees wrote:I feel the exact same way, as if my posts aren't being read properly, don't know if this is intentional from your side or not. Also I get OMGUS vibes from you. Your ego getting in the way? I question you and all of a sudden I'm scum lol. Should we all town read you then?

You want to talk about scum moves hopping onto my wagon, you mention alpaca did that, but korina did it too. No reaction from you to korina's vote? Is it because korina town read you so you're ok with his vote on kald?
I said why I was fine voting Kald. It's better for town to start to try to wagon someone early on in the game because it gives information from it.
Who's on the wagon, and why are they on the wagon?
Who isn't on the wagon, and why aren't they on the wagon?
Your justification of kald is also getting more and more absurd the more you try to defend. If the first prod sent and email and got a quick response, the second prod didnt send an email?
Both prods would've sent emails, however, the part I don't like is how quickly Kald replied to the first prod with literally nothing to say.
I indeed read you as scum now. Having kaldridge in late game will only benefit scum. If kaldridge is scum it makes sense for scum to defend them, if kaldridge is town, you get to waste a lynch in the more important stages of the game on them. So good, continue to defend.
We wouldn't lynch Kald in those stages however. There would be a point before then where we'd have no better leads, so we'd just flip Kald to see what information that brings us.
In post 171, xx2008 wrote:I do have a scumread on dojaj. I already voted against him, which was during RVS. I didn't change my vote, that's all.
Dojaj hasn't responded to peoples questions and posts about him. He's only dodging then by posting but not answering the question. He's done this several times now. I believe this is scum, because scum might use this way to avoid leaking information.
I don't want to scumread the inactive players just yet, because I know people may simply not have time to play as of right now, while it is still the early stages of the game. However, someone who posts only to avoid prods and doesn't help at all during the whole entire game is likely to be scum trying to avoid getting attention. It's potentially how a scum would hide throughout the game, while letting town players slowly lynch each other. If town players don't get suspicious of people who don't contribute, they're possibly letting scum hide and slowly win the game.
Great post here IMO.
Yes, I do certainly agree that scum would want to lurk through-out the game in order to avoid leaking information.
Early game, it's fine to let lurkers stand, (unless its known they'll do that as scum), however, the later into the game, it's never good to let the lurkers live, only because they aren't really contributing.
Getting into self-meta here: This is exactly why I lurk out as scum. I'm much more concerned with accidentally giving away my partners, so in order to help minimize that, I end up lurking most of the game.

:thumbs_up:
In post 172, dojaj wrote:
In post 171, xx2008 wrote:I do have a scumread on dojaj. I already voted against him, which was during RVS. I didn't change my vote, that's all.
Dojaj hasn't responded to peoples questions and posts about him. He's only dodging then by posting but not answering the question. He's done this several times now. I believe this is scum, because scum might use this way to avoid leaking information.
I don't want to scumread the inactive players just yet, because I know people may simply not have time to play as of right now, while it is still the early stages of the game. However, someone who posts only to avoid prods and doesn't help at all during the whole entire game is likely to be scum trying to avoid getting attention. It's potentially how a scum would hide throughout the game, while letting town players slowly lynch each other. If town players don't get suspicious of people who don't contribute, they're possibly letting scum hide and slowly win the game.
This sounds like an excuse but all the questions and posts are too long and English being my second language it just overwhelmed me and I’m like meh if I say I don’t get it I’ll seem more suspicious. What’s your question state it clearly that’s all I ask cuz everyone is writing super looooong paragraphs my brain crashed I thought this was the boobs game
How does it sound like an excuse? I just said it's actually a very well-written post in general.
This is also a newbie game, however, new players (from my perspective) are much more likely to try to fully explain their thought-process because they don't really understand how to play the game.

If you also say that you don't understand the question, that means nothing towards your alignment. Refusing to say that, and just sitting and being confused hurts everyone if you're town or scum. We'd end up lynching you only on the basis of "well, they aren't really helping".
In post 177, Braekess950 wrote:Hello
Hello! What's your opinion of the game so far?
In post 183, dojaj wrote:Oh welp x)
I don't like this post in reply to getting voted. This feels very much like a "oh well it doesn't really matter" type of post, which I don't think town would really make if they got voted.
I think town is more likely to wanna see the reasoning behind the vote and try to understand it versus just be like "ok, I got voted"
In post 192, dojaj wrote:
In post 185, Lamees wrote:
In post 184, dojaj wrote:UNVOTE: LCpl Jones
VOTE: Kaldridge1025
That player has been subbed out...
I thiiiiink I’m a bit lost lol
But why did the cat leader person mention them then
What what
Wait what
O.o Idk
Because they were replaced.
They got prodded, (told they need to be more active), but didn't reply to it.
In post 195, dojaj wrote:
In post 190, xx2008 wrote:@dojaj what I was saying in my long post was that youre scum because you haven't made many posts to contribute to the game.
Why because I confuse people with my thinking “hmmm”’s ?
TO BE FAIR
I am pretty dense
HOWEVER I am starting to think Jones isn’t it.
I hope I don’t regret it tho but I think we all should agree rather than randomally throw votes it shouldn’t be all over the place and everyone is saying something different. So it’s not like this mess is much of a contribution to the entire flow but it’s ok since it’s only the beginning. And I’m taking my time trying to understand. I made my presence clear and try to post even if it’s not that useful. And I am trying to get the long posts and trying to notice suspicious behaviors X) I think I ended up seeming suspicious tho oops. I need to better word my thoughts.
This post is one that I feel like is just Dojaj trying to seem active and that he's engaged when he's really not. I see this more as a fluff-post rather than anything else.
In post 200, dojaj wrote:
In post 191, Flavor Leaf wrote:LCPL is actually pretty townie for me right now as well. I liked the “any idea when you can get into the game”.

I like he majority of his posts on Page 7.

Lamees is probably the only one giving me any sort of scum pings.

VOTE: Lames

His interaction with Fish feels like what I do as scum. Kind of aggro, kind of calm and logical.
Pretty sure Lamees is a girl name must be a she
And I agree Jones eventually seemed towny to me it’s just his first posts overwhelmed me now I see even more complex posts. I know it sounds a bit dumb but don’t you think the longer and more frequent people’s posts the more suspicious
No. Actually, I think the exact opposite. I think the longer and more frequent people's posts are, the more townie they are.
Think about it like this: If you're scum here, you know exactly who is scum, and who is town. The more you post, there's a greater chance of you accidentally associating yourself with your partner. The longer posts you make, the more of your thought process you're sharing, and it makes it easier to try to figure out your motive.

Short, infrequent posts on the other hand, do very little to show your thought process and leave very little associative tells.
In post 208, Lamees wrote:@Formerfish, I'll address some of the stuff you posted, but I cant do the fancy quotes so I'll sum them up.

- I got OMGUS vibes from you because you seem to incline I am scum because I disagree with you. (not because you actually suck lol, I think I used OMGUS term the correct way)

- The "are you scared" posts were also aimed at others. Dojaj for example, anyway this can be dropped as semantics, it doesnt really matter.

- You really missed a second prod? I'm not sure I believe this, but either way, more semantics now, since the player has been subbed.

- About the kald wagon votes, here you seem to not look at the part about players jumping on the wagon in general. But instead you look at what was posted when they join the wagon, scum could just as easily join under ANY reason.
OMGUS is short for "Oh My God, You Suck!".
It means that your vote on a player is primarily because they voted you in the first place.
In post 211, Lamees wrote:
In post 199, Formerfish wrote:
In post 193, Lamees wrote:
In post 192, dojaj wrote:
In post 185, Lamees wrote:
In post 184, dojaj wrote:UNVOTE: LCpl Jones
VOTE: Kaldridge1025
That player has been subbed out...
I thiiiiink I’m a bit lost lol
But why did the cat leader person mention them then
What what
Wait what
O.o Idk
I assume your vote goes onto the subbed in player anyway.
Yes, that's what would happen. If someone votes for a player who subbed out, their vote goes on their replacement. Likewise, if the subbed-out player votes someone, the player who replaces them's vote would be on that same player.

Is this something that you are ok with?
I'm not sure, the new player seems wild lol. In all seriousness though I am starting to see your logic, we might have wasted time on kaldedge.

I will keep my vote for now, to see if the new player does anything suspicious or slips up. But my vote will most likely change later.
Reply in bold.
Also, why wouldn't you take off your vote from their replacement, and then re-vote them if they don?
In post 215, dojaj wrote:
In post 212, Formerfish wrote:
In post 208, Lamees wrote:@Formerfish, I'll address some of the stuff you posted, but I cant do the fancy quotes so I'll sum them up.

- I got OMGUS vibes from you because you seem to incline I am scum because I disagree with you. (not because you actually suck lol, I think I used OMGUS term the correct way)

- The "are you scared" posts were also aimed at others. Dojaj for example, anyway this can be dropped as semantics, it doesnt really matter.

- You really missed a second prod? I'm not sure I believe this, but either way, more semantics now, since the player has been subbed.

- About the kald wagon votes, here you seem to not look at the part about players jumping on the wagon in general. But instead you look at what was posted when they join the wagon, scum could just as easily join under ANY reason.
OMGUS is usually for when someone is called scum and they accuse their accuser of being scum for thinking they are scum. Im not even scum reading you bro, I was just expressing doubt in a town read. You read into that much further than anticipated.

And yeah, i missed the second prod, I tend to not pay attention to mod posts other then vote counts and i usually just glance at those.

And yes, scum could join for any reason, thats why you need to examine why people vote the way they do and what it could mean. I can see your vote and korina coming from town more so than scum. I see paca and dojaj more as scum than as town. Its a personal thing man, its come from playing a lot of games, and especially ones lately in the newbie thread.

pedit- you should take your vote off after that horrible jump from dojaj. Guy says he doesnt understand anything going on in the thread and jumps onto the biggest and most contested wagon?
:( mean. I only jumped on the Klad wagon for two reasons 1. I realized jones doesn’t seem that scummy and I was still suspicious about 2008 guy but unsure so I thought I’ll jjst shift my vote somewhere else. 2. Like I said unity is important as a townie I will trust that the other townies must be seeing soemthing obviosu that I have t noticed if they’re all agreeing on someone and I’ll vote with them. This game is about team work
So you think xx is scummy, yet decide to vote the inactive player?
This game is also lying and deception. Scum will lie to advance their goals. Town, may also lie to advance their goals.
People can lie in this game.

Sheeping, especially when you said that you are SRing (Scum Reading) someone, is a bad idea.
In post 218, dojaj wrote:Also joined 2013 hm since it’s a newbie game don’t judge me too hard for being all over the place and lost. Goodness gracious. So intense. It’s just a game :o have fun bro.
So what if I mess up my diet game it’s my first ever game.
And yes I should read Kroeber it’s just a lot going on.
Lol Lamees kept her vote on kaldridge even after they’ve been replaced and I quickly unvoted once I realized what could’ve happened I know. Chill. Fixed my mistake sweetie
I don't really like this post. It kinda feels weird to me, and feels like a weird attempt at playing the newbie-card.
In post 219, dojaj wrote: And there are many more days left so it’s not like my vote is coming to an end yeh know.
This post is scummy. I do not care what you say, this post is scummy.
Let me explain:
In a game of discord mafia I played, (similar deadlines, 10 days / 2 days), I rolled scum. My entire plan was to try to act as obvtown as possible and use that to force a bunch of ML's (mislynches).

One of the very first points I brought up when people started questioning why I was trying to get everyone to be so active was: "Well, if I'm scum, wouldn't I wanna let the game stall out in RVS only because that'd minimize the amount of time town has to discuss? Wouldn't I just wanna let you guys stay in RVS the entire day, only so you guys don't really discuss?"

Town always wants town to maximize discussion time, regardless of how that might manifest.
Scum never want town to maximize discussion time, only because, less time town has to discuss, the less likely they'll get spotted.

I feel like even at a newbie level, you would still understand some form of this. Town wants everyone to be active and scum don't.

(For anyone wondering how that game ended as well: I lost. I had to bus my partner early on and then a Tracker found me.)
In post 228, Formerfish wrote:Me being scum defending kald as my buddy would make no sense and would be suicide for me later in the game. If I were scum with a flaked newbie I would bus the shit out of them and play the game like I was a serial killer.
I also agree on this post. Going back to that discord mafia game I mentioned, that was exactly my plan.
I told my scumbuddy that I may have to bus them at some point, and I would try to play as obvtown as possible.
I'd expect from the ICs/SE to try to pull off that type of move where if their partner flakes, bus them and play as if they were a serial killer instead.
Why would they want to keep around dead-weight?
In post 234, dojaj wrote:
In post 231, Formerfish wrote:I'm pushing someone who I think could be scum. That's what we do in this game.
Okay since you’re so confident. Vote me out do it get my lynched boss. But if it turns out that I’m town then you’re next to get lynched Mr. suspiciousness
Are you that confident I’m mafia
That's not how this would work. If FF said that he had a guilty on you, (because he was Cop or Tracker), and you flipped Town, yes, we would hang him the next day because clearly he lied.
He even said that he suspects you're scum. Why would we hang someone for trying to push who they feel is scum?
In post 237, dojaj wrote:Anyways, formerfish you can’t be that sure what I am unless you’re mafia :) are you? Oh look a question mark it’s a question but don’t answer it be careful that’s not the kinda question mark you wanna answer to ;)
Once again, I don't like this post. There are ways town can be certain of your alignment. Cop is one of the best (and most prominent) examples, because you're given "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".
The other part I don't like is the "oh look a question mark part". It feels certainly like to me that Dojaj is trying to bait FF's vote.
In post 239, dojaj wrote:Soooooo you’re saying you aren’t sure what I am yet wanted everyone to vote against me?? When everyone was agreeing to kaldridhe
Someone is suspicious right now
Lol
VOTE: formerfish
Not everyone was agreeing to Kald.
I wanted to wagon Kald to see what people would say about it.
I wanted to generate pressure on the Kald slot and get reads from it.
In post 244, Formerfish wrote:I think it might be spanish's fault. The female form of Spanish words end in a.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's whatever.

VOTE: Dojaj

L-1 vote as well, (unless I'm bad at counting like normal.)

I don't really see Dojaj flipping Town here.
Also getting very strong town-vibes from FF.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Korina »

You already saw those two scum-games I linked. My scum-meta is to play awkwardly and lurk. I don't make giant wall posts as scum. I do the very bare minimum required to actually play the game. That has not happened this game, I've been very proactive in this game.

This game has day-talk, something that's atypical for most other games. Look at FFB's Scum PT. Notice how I was freaking out about the minute details? That'd be amplified by ten-fold since this game has day-talk. Faking town effort as scum is hard for me. I'm more concerned with not giving away my partners, (hence me ignoring all of my partners when I post), in addition to me appearing to be awkward or nervous. Why would I make giant walls as scum when that shows my scum-agenda very easily? Please, Lam, tell me what my agenda currently is. Point out all the posts that are working towards a goal of trying to look productive, but I'm not actually productive, and to lynch town and only town.

Even in IRL games, it's hard for me to be active as scum. The times I am active as scum however, it's normally hollow work—its just me trying to look town for the sake of not getting SR'd. Please, once again, point out my posts that are just me trying to look town just to look town. I post as little as possible like I said to avoid slipping. My posts, as scum, are heavily edited to try to mask my own goals. Do any of my posts seem that heavily edited or do they seem like I'm just calling out what I see?

I don't realize my posts seem awkward, yet others are aware of it. Please, once again, point out where I seem really awkward.
Compare what I said about my own scum-meta, versus how I'm playing right now.

Before you try to say that my partner's are the lurkers/xx, if they were going down, I'd have pushed for their lynch so hard. I'd have been the driving force on that lynch entirely. Did you see that on anyone but Dojaj, (who, if I'm scum, I wouldn't know is a TPR), who I genuinely saw as playing extremely scummy? If you want to try to lynch me, Ceejay is right, you need to make a case on me, and then be able to argue that case on me in general.

Your points were easily refuted by reading my ISO.
Your case on me is weak, and a poor effort at trying to get me hanged.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Lamees »

@korina, sorry if I offended, I was asked for the reasoning, so it's not like I wanted to make you look scummy with my original vote. Only because I was asked by you and ceejay. If you ask for my thoughts you get my thoughts. I was fine with just my vote there to apply pressure. Didn't expect this kind of reaction from you though. Too much pressure?

Why do you think I am scum btw? Where in the thread have I done something scum? Only you and ff have said I'm scum for OMGUS reasons. There's also flavour leaf who had a brief moment of saying I was scum because I was being logical and aggro with ff's constant tunneling of me, and that he would have done similar as scum, he realized that that cant be true though, he is way more experienced than me, so why would i be doing stuff as scum that flavour leaf would be doing as scum. Im being logical because yes, you DID do those things and yes they ARE scummy, no matter the reasoning behind doing so. Any reason be thought up.

Pedit, this is the only game I've seen on the site. I dont read previous games.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 430, ceejayvinoya wrote:alright that's fair. I kinda see where you're coming from tho I disagree with some of your reasons for the vote. I'll just leave it to you and korina
Thanks, this post is refreshing. I was initially going to vote him just for pressure's sake, I knew for a fact many players were town reading him, and that there was no chance for me start a wagon, so that's fine if you look for scum elsewhere.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 422, Lamees wrote:If you're going to use shitty sarcastic comments like "mensa member over here" and "booby prize winning idea" and so on, you really have no complaint on the language used. Again playing victim. But go on, keep quoting and poking a stick at me while ignoring most other things in the thread. Only a matter of time before you try the "you're tunneling me Lam, I can't even look at other players you won't allow me to" card.
Blah blah blah.

You refuse to engage me on anything I want to talk to you about and you keep on with the same bullshit. I'm tired of you. You don't really seem to give a shit about working with me specifically and by the looks of your vote on For, with the town itself. How do you come down on korina as the lynch for the day over xx, mala and Brea?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 434, Lamees wrote:@korina, sorry if I offended, I was asked for the reasoning, so it's not like I wanted to make you look scummy with my original vote. Only because I was asked by you and ceejay. If you ask for my thoughts you get my thoughts. I was fine with just my vote there to apply pressure. Didn't expect this kind of reaction from you though. Too much pressure?

Why do you think I am scum btw? Where in the thread have I done something scum? Only you and ff have said I'm scum for OMGUS reasons. There's also flavour leaf who had a brief moment of saying I was scum because I was being logical and aggro with ff's constant tunneling of me, and that he would have done similar as scum, he realized that that cant be true though, he is way more experienced than me, so why would i be doing stuff as scum that flavour leaf would be doing as scum. Im being logical because yes, you DID do those things and yes they ARE scummy, no matter the reasoning behind doing so. Any reason be thought up.

Pedit, this is the only game I've seen on the site. I dont read previous games.
This post is almost a complete fabrication of how the world really is.

Chick is scum pushing a very obvious agenda and heels been most game.

VOTE: Lam
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 131, Formerfish wrote:
In post 118, Lamees wrote:VOTE: kaldridge1025

sorry I know it's your first game but so is it for many of us, but no lurkiness/lack of activity from anyone else
Pushing an inactive in a newbie game has to be some kind of booby prize winning idea. Scum has more incentive to be active than town does. Activity is NAI until it is, and when it is we will know it. This is a bad push and you should feel bad for it.
This is our very first encounter, note your undertones of sarcasm and insults, and it's just been downhill from there. I should have picked up on your motive back then. You kept pushing, and when you saw I wasn't gonna crack you decide to flip it all on me, I am the one who is throwing low key shade right lol. To think I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and answered this garbage of a post nicely back then.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 438, Lamees wrote:
In post 131, Formerfish wrote:
In post 118, Lamees wrote:VOTE: kaldridge1025

sorry I know it's your first game but so is it for many of us, but no lurkiness/lack of activity from anyone else
Pushing an inactive in a newbie game has to be some kind of booby prize winning idea. Scum has more incentive to be active than town does. Activity is NAI until it is, and when it is we will know it. This is a bad push and you should feel bad for it.
This is our very first encounter, note your undertones of sarcasm and insults, and it's just been downhill from there. I should have picked up on your motive back then. You kept pushing, and when you saw I wasn't gonna crack you decide to flip it all on me, I am the one who is throwing low key shade right lol. To think I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and answered this garbage of a post nicely back then.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm really tilted you all started voting Lamees before I popped up because I wanted to start that wagon and get the towncred for it but meh. Guess I should have stayed up late last night casing.

Will still get a case out in an hour or so
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, every game I IC you replace into.

This should be interesting.

Show me that slot isn’t scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually kind of like that explanation from Lames.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 442, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually kind of like that explanation from Lames.
I could recommend some more in the same genre. Do you prefer historical fantasy or science fantasy?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm really tilted you all started voting Lamees before I popped up because I wanted to start that wagon and get the towncred for it but meh. Guess I should have stayed up late last night casing.

Will still get a case out in an hour or so
ROFL
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 442, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually kind of like that explanation from Lames.
Yep, that's because it's like I said, I can reason for my vote. Their votes are OMGUS.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

No they aren't. And no matter how many times you say it, it's still not true.

I'm not voting you because you suck. I was able to case you and have found you to be scummy based off of our interactions. You don't seem interested in actually talking about the game or you would respond to things I've said and not just attempt to brush me off and discredit me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Lamees »

Radiantcowbells agrees with you. From "please don't lynch me" to "I wanted to start that wagon". Gotta admire an opportunist.
dojaj
dojaj
Townie
dojaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:28 am

Post by dojaj »

VOTE: radiantcowbells
dojaj
dojaj
Townie