the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by the worst »

@ruru I don't do meta cases. read for yourself and see if you see what I see. if you don't I'm open to being talked out of it but I think this speaks for itself.

also note you're attacking the structure of the exception I take w Enigma and STILL NOT ENGAGING WITH ME which is super frustrating
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by ruru »

let's try this: why is enigma different from the other players who are ISPing and/or couldn't read ceejay on d1 such that you all of a sudden feel the need to allin push him?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by the worst »

firstly sorry what does ISP mean?

and bc this game is slowly floating into a really boring gamestate and we'll end up compromise lynching again. I went back to d1 to see if I could find inspiration and firm up some townreads (FTR I feel better about skitter korina and also HWS' slot/Alonzo) and also the last time I put in Gud Effort this game we got a red flip so I think I'm actually potentially able to solve this

I don't recall anyone else treating cjv like a partner on d1? but then again I wasn't too in tune to the associatives outside the fact cjv reacted to me like a caught wolf reacts to being called out.

why did you ask why I felt a sudden need to all in push him?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by ruru »

insufficient participation

I feel like you're making this push because you're in danger of actually being lynched rather than because you believe it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by the worst »

got off-site completed apathetic towngame btw if you want it but I think being literally mislynched in friemds is probably more valuable. it's also still kinda dubious what you were expecting to get out if that except like "hey look I have fluctuating levels of interest in games as both alignments" but ye

pedit: what part of this feels like I don't believe it? you're ignoring the rest of my case outside of insufficient participation!!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by the worst »

ugh I hope you're just a wolf so I don't have to get tilted post-game.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 2454, the worst wrote:what part of this feels like I don't believe it?
mostly the gamestate/timing of it

what made you lose your townread on me? that was also oddly timed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by the worst »

*points at the last 5 pages*
I'm resetting p hard

what made me decide not to be paranoid about skitter?
what made me decide to accept that Korina is probably Just Town?
what filled me with the urge to not be wrong abt Alonzo and Bujaber?

I WANT TO WIN!
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by ruru »

that doesn't really answer the question

and I've been calling you scum all game so it can't be that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by the worst »

like why are you asking the questions you're asking and approaching me the way you're approaching me rn? most people would see this calibre of meltdown from me and attempt to work w it or something surely?? you're just like "na all fake ur a woofer" and it's not real. not even slightly.

being like ~as WIM as I am right now in jjh's game got me nightkilled in spite of having shit reads (mind I was also hardcleared by a flipped TPR).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2458, ruru wrote:that doesn't really answer the question

and I've been calling you scum all game so it can't be that
huh? what are you looking for here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2415, ruru wrote:
In post 2412, the worst wrote:ruru you've either given up on appearing competent
or you have something you're not saying. fess up.
In post 1095, jjh927 wrote:NSG is being surprisingly incompetent from my pov
:thinking:
???
sorry not quite following why this is super relevant to anything. although the bolded in tw's quote feels a little role-fish-y to me
In post 2420, ruru wrote:I think you're scum trying to discredit my read on you

players better than me agreed 1095 was a scumtell in that game
ok

a) why isn't he town annoyed that you're tunneling him and trying to get you to stop?

b) why is 1095 being a scumtell in that game mean much for tw's alignment in this one?

==
In post 2421, the worst wrote:you have no read on me. you're covering your ears and yelling that I'm a wolf. stop being ridiculous, seriously.

do you want to talk about why my 2412 never comes from scum me here or do you want to explain why it comes from scum me here. stop using blanket scumtells or like... tells that work on.... another player? merged with weasel words?
feels kinda overeaction-y and over-inflated-rhetoric-y again

i kinda scumread you when you write in this tone; i can't think of a place where i saw town!you sound like this; best place that i can call to mind is american presidents day3 when you were pushing the fake guilty

tbf i haven't played with town you in a while so it's possible your writing style has changed

==
In post 2426, the worst wrote:rel i could easily be wrong on so.... wiser heads appreciated. I'll try and sort his preds rather than sorting him for himself but in a vacuum I think he's Just Town
yeah so i guess i'm maybe giving more weight to his preds than you ahve; while i agree in a vaccum he's just town he isn't playing in a vaccum; both his preds were scummy and that's something i can't quite get over

==
In post 2430, the worst wrote:Tbh I'm exhausted trying to soft TPR too hard and eat a nightkill so you lazy fuckers don't have to sort me so I'll go try and solve this the good old fashioned way :c
i lowkey thought you were doing that
In post 2438, the worst wrote:i am very angery with myself for
survivalistically
hammering gamma right now
day two of this game was really fucking stupid. enigma is a wolf.
this is kinda weird; i didn't super feel like you were in danger of getting lynched yesterday. or even today really
==
In post 2438, the worst wrote:someone else please tell me if you feel another motivation to his game entrance here. i know it's page 4 but like game mindsets have a tendency to spew a lot about where a person's at entering the thread so if someone wants to work thru what's going on here without being like "but the woooorst it's only page foooour" i'd be super happy ♥♥
i guess why i townread it is that i just *don't* see any sort of agenda to his early posting

and like none of the things you're pulling out really feel scummy to me?

i don't have any enigma meta besides pypx|y and i was scum and it's hard for me to sort people from that end. kinda doubt i'll be meta-ing him in the near future tbh

==
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

wrt to enigma i'm kinda losing patience/motivation to keep fighting this given how prevalent the read is and like all of you can't be scum. and i don't even have a super strong reason to townread him

but i still don't think he's scummy and i don't really think you lot have a super strong reason to scumread him either

i also feel like if he flips town i'm going to be incredibly pissed and probs death-tunnel everyone who's pushed that if i don't like get nk'd first
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by ruru »

the worst wrote:like why are you asking the questions you're asking and approaching me the way you're approaching me rn? most people would see this calibre of meltdown from me and attempt to work w it or something surely?? you're just like "na all fake ur a woofer" and it's not real. not even slightly.

being like ~as WIM as I am right now in jjh's game got me nightkilled in spite of having shit reads (mind I was also hardcleared by a flipped TPR).
because I think you're fully capable of faking wim/frustration/etc. as scum

to quote an example from the game you asked me to replace into:
In post 2297, the worst wrote:like the grand sum of his contribution to this game has been replacing into a sketchy slot which Krazy put a heap of effort into tidying up, then charging in and telling people off for suspecting you of being scum fakeclaiming cop, push for a lynch on the actual TPR, suggest I'm scum for really fucking obviously play style related issues, still push me AFTER its become insanely clear he has no idea how I play this role (we can talk post-game if you still have issues with how I've played) and then like.... when he comes under pressure he squirms and stalls for time until Mumble who's probably his third buddy comes back

am I missing some fucking radiant townplay here or is this just dude just bleeding scum with his every single post?
In post 2298, the worst wrote:the ONLY thing I can see myself being wrong on here is that he could be pocketing you (and earlier interactions do swing that way like to an extent) but meme is never town.
In post 2299, the worst wrote:I've never felt this isolated in a game I have a literal townblock in :(
this type of posting is just not going to get me to townread you

I don't feel like you were even trying that hard in that game either (compared to say, 733, where you were the highest poster as scum)
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1498, the worst wrote:
In post 1496, ruru wrote:fancy post when?
not before I'm lynched
I'm actually v/la over the weekend but won't qnnounce it because you fucks are mislynching me anyway

Just look for who should have known better and adjust reads accordingly lol
also, speaking of the a50 gambit:

when you soft vt on d1 here it makes me think your d3 pr soft was scum-motivated rather than nk-drawing-motivated, and you just took it back when you were called out on it

I don't default scumread a50 gambits but I find it kinda scummy in this context
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by the worst »

pretty sure I wasn't called out on it lmao
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2461, skitter30 wrote:i guess why i townread it is that i just *don't* see any sort of agenda to his early posting

and like none of the things you're pulling out really feel scummy to me?
maybe I'm just reading an absolute lack of towniness in them then? something is absolutely not right--lack of intent to solve + cogdissy vibes + basically prodging doesn't really inspire my townread or town POE read due to lack of agenda :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by the worst »

I think I'm coming around to a lynchpool of literally {Enigma>ruru} and I like... wouldn't be shocked if that's the scumteam.....
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I literally cant make the game work if thats the scumteam
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by the worst »

really? :( why not?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by the worst »

actually gonna try this on for size
VOTE: ruru
she is f a k e rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2469, the worst wrote:really? :( why not?
Idk. Like i cant really wrap my gead around it and it doesnt really make sense to me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by the worst »

you don't see even the potential for a s/s agenda in ruru's recent posting?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2463, ruru wrote:
the worst wrote:like why are you asking the questions you're asking and approaching me the way you're approaching me rn? most people would see this calibre of meltdown from me and attempt to work w it or something surely?? you're just like "na all fake ur a woofer" and it's not real. not even slightly.

because I think you're fully capable of faking wim/frustration/etc. as scum

to quote an example from the game you asked me to replace into:
In post 2297, the worst wrote:like the grand sum of his contribution to this game has been replacing into a sketchy slot which Krazy put a heap of effort into tidying up, then charging in and telling people off for suspecting you of being scum fakeclaiming cop, push for a lynch on the actual TPR, suggest I'm scum for really fucking obviously play style related issues, still push me AFTER its become insanely clear he has no idea how I play this role (we can talk post-game if you still have issues with how I've played) and then like.... when he comes under pressure he squirms and stalls for time until Mumble who's probably his third buddy comes back

am I missing some fucking radiant townplay here or is this just dude just bleeding scum with his every single post?
In post 2298, the worst wrote:the ONLY thing I can see myself being wrong on here is that he could be pocketing you (and earlier interactions do swing that way like to an extent) but meme is never town.
In post 2299, the worst wrote:I've never felt this isolated in a game I have a literal townblock in :(
this type of posting is just not going to get me to townread you

I don't feel like you were even trying that hard in that game either (compared to say, 733, where you were the highest poster as scum)
is this a real take? my posting this game is much closer to the border of my scumrange than my posting in that normal.

tonally I was jank in your open, I just shoved my agenda and pocketed strategically

what is your point? I play to win as both alignments and sometimes fake emotions as scum?

slowclap gif here

mind blowing. truly.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2464, ruru wrote:
In post 1498, the worst wrote:
In post 1496, ruru wrote:fancy post when?
not before I'm lynched
I'm actually v/la over the weekend but won't qnnounce it because you fucks are mislynching me anyway

Just look for who should have known better and adjust reads accordingly lol
also, speaking of the a50 gambit:

when you soft vt on d1 here it makes me think your d3 pr soft was scum-motivated rather than nk-drawing-motivated, and you just took it back when you were called out on it

I don't default scumread a50 gambits but I find it kinda scummy in this context
....why? what? huh

Return to “Completed Open Games”