Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Garmr »

Will be honest Rc is the type of person who would draw me into walls and walls of arguments. I don't want this to end up like viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76913 where gustavo and mines TVT killed everyone's enthusiasm for the game. So after this I'm going to ignore the cancer known as RC

And yes that means I think I was wrong about rc through and they are town. I'm starting to feel that way. Especially since he got so triggered over the brain damage comment. Penguin power also looks town so unfortunately that won't change my vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

classic garmr to, when called out on toxic being a scumtell, ramp up the toxicity and blame me for it :]
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Io »

I don’t see how anyone could read the last page and say Radiant is scum.
No one, except maybe myself, goes on long arguments with them self as scum.
Not sure about penguin though. I need them more active so I can actually read them.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 401, RadiantCowbells wrote:classic garmr to, when called out on toxic being a scumtell, ramp up the toxicity and blame me for it :]
You did or I read wrongly. I mean you said it strongly indicates me as scum. As you said in post 393 and 394. I think this is the first time in any game we clashed in this way through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 403, Garmr wrote:
In post 401, RadiantCowbells wrote:classic garmr to, when called out on toxic being a scumtell, ramp up the toxicity and blame me for it :]
You did or I read wrongly. I mean you said it strongly indicates me as scum. As you said in post 393 and 394. I think this is the first time in any game we clashed in this way through.
Oh read that wrong you are admitting to it nevermind.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Io »

How about we move on and try to be a bit less personal.
I got half my classes canceled today so I should have time to do some dives into the ISO seas and see if I can’t catch some scum.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Agreeing with the above.

Please do not attack the player. Thank you.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 am

i mean its not personal garmr is just scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Garmr »

I know this is superficial of me, but Walt why no comment on me. You haven't once commented on any of my posts or commented on rc vs me situation. Reading what you post is like I don't exist at all.

I was going to do a post about shosin. But their jumpy nature around rc has got me confused so I will leave them as null. So I decided to give them more time to figure out the slot
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 406, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Agreeing with the above.

Please do not attack the player. Thank you.
Sorry if it came out personal. It was supposed to do with game related actions. I have no issues with RC out side of game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:40 am

also his calling me town then doing nothing about it is a hilariously scum motivated move
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 am

bujaber's scum at the absolute least and garmr's associations with him are hilariously awful + yeah
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 405, Io wrote:How about we move on and try to be a bit less personal.
I got half my classes canceled today so I should have time to do some dives into the ISO seas and see if I can’t catch some scum.
I'll make a deal not only will try to avoid arguing with RC(which I'm doing now.) I will kiss and make up with them if you are willing to consider EJJ the possibility of scum and talk to me about it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Io »

Penguin's good at giving basic reads, but not very good at making himself readable.
I'm a bit unsure about him though, since I'm torn on how to read .
I'm leaning more scum though because like the rest of his posts he lacks any substance at all. They are bare-bone reads with no real reasoning behind them.
Most of his posts are also reactionary it seems rather than trying to promote discussion he is just reacting to whatever is brought up and as I said he doesn't even really add anything at all. He says things, but not actually having meaning behind his words.

VOTE: Penguin
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 410, RadiantCowbells wrote:also his calling me town then doing nothing about it is a hilariously scum motivated move
I also town read pp. So me town reading pp,the fact you will yolo duel me if I pick you over pp,the fact you deserved to be lynched over yolo duelling won't change my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 413, Io wrote:Penguin's good at giving basic reads, but not very good at making himself readable.
I'm a bit unsure about him though, since I'm torn on how to read .
I'm leaning more scum though because like the rest of his posts he lacks any substance at all. They are bare-bone reads with no real reasoning behind them.
Most of his posts are also reactionary it seems rather than trying to promote discussion he is just reacting to whatever is brought up and as I said he doesn't even really add anything at all. He says things, but not actually having meaning behind his words.

VOTE: Penguin
I think this is a townie post but if penguin is lynched over RC I will replace out.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Io »

Why do you town read him exactly?
I don't disagree that post can come from town or scum, but like I said I don't think he is really contributing anything.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 416, Io wrote:Why do you town read him exactly?
I don't disagree that post can come from town or scum, but like I said I don't think he is really contributing anything.
Will be honest it's a gut read. Also even if I only null read PP I would still vote RC over them.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 402, Io wrote:I need them more active so I can actually read them.
<(") | (")>
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Io »

A few quickfire reads.
Ejj - Null, possibly scum with BuJaber because I find it weird that he said BuJaber's objectively scummy is actually a townslip.
BuJaber - Could be either a VI or scum. is admittedly weird, but the rest of his posts kind of feel like someone trying to promote discussion and I kind of liked his gramr read. So I'm leaning on town who is just really bad at just trusting people who say "X is a scumslip" more than himbeing opportunistic scum.
Gramr - I still am not sure. I stand by my gut that something about him feels off from the last game that I played with him and I am still unsure about if his plan comes from town or scum. I'm almost 100% sure if Penguin is scum so is Gramr. Other than that I really can't tell if he is town or scum at the moment. I can't really see anything that just stands out as this has to be scum and he does feel genuine at times. It's also just hard because of how emotional it got so I can't really trust anything based on that argument because I don't want to get into the territory of asking is his anger was genuine or not so I'll ignore it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Io »

I had doubts about Nicolas early on, but I like him more in and
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 419, Io wrote:A few quickfire reads.
Ejj - Null, possibly scum with BuJaber because I find it weird that he said BuJaber's objectively scummy is actually a townslip.
BuJaber - Could be either a VI or scum. is admittedly weird, but the rest of his posts kind of feel like someone trying to promote discussion and I kind of liked his gramr read. So I'm leaning on town who is just really bad at just trusting people who say "X is a scumslip" more than himbeing opportunistic scum.
Gramr - I still am not sure. I stand by my gut that something about him feels off from the last game that I played with him and I am still unsure about if his plan comes from town or scum. I'm almost 100% sure if Penguin is scum so is Gramr. Other than that I really can't tell if he is town or scum at the moment. I can't really see anything that just stands out as this has to be scum and he does feel genuine at times. It's also just hard because of how emotional it got so I can't really trust anything based on that argument because I don't want to get into the territory of asking is his anger was genuine or not so I'll ignore it.
So much for being my bae, my real bae would spell my name correctly heart broken.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Io »

Sho is null, I don't really see how anyone is reading them at the moment as I can't see anything AI in their posts so far.

Walt is town, makes some good posts, inquires about others reads, and although he doesn't make a lot of reads I like his reads and he feels to be coming from a town perspective.

I'm not even going to attempt to read into TW.

And that's everyone so...

Penguin-garmr-(TW/Ejj/BuJaber) and hopefully not any of my stronger town reads like RC, Walk, or Nicolas.
Garmr wrote:
In post 419, Io wrote:A few quickfire reads.
So much for being my bae, my real bae would spell my name correctly heart broken.
I'll be honest. I wrote Garmr at first and was like "that doesn't sound like, I think the a and r are switched."
Sorry...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

What happens to your scum pool when I flip town?
<(") | (")>
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Io »

In post 423, PenguinPower wrote:What happens to your scum pool when I flip town?
I haven't gotten that far yet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”