Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

we'll see who backs down on PP being town when that forces them to vote their buddies
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 523, ejjinami wrote:
In post 522, RadiantCowbells wrote:ejj scum want me to die today because i'm onto them

not because PP is scum.
ik, honestly, one of the big reasons I want you alive is that you SR waltz and gamma and you'll give me an additional vote without me having to overexert myself to convince the others
and there's the interactions thingy, but tbh I prob shouldn't depend too much on it before actually getting a flip
I don't think I can actually read you besides that
Ironically I have a theory that the reason rc has been alive for so long, is because his reads are so fucking shit he is a living assist to scum.
In post 515, ejjinami wrote:
In post 477, Garmr wrote:So the only thing none fluff a was a scum read on me which can easily be addressed.
Hey @garmr, what exactly will you gain by telling me how much of a piece of shit you think I am?

If you want to look at what I wrote, then just look through my posts. It’s as easy as that.
I am not going to summarize my iso for you nor am I going to argue with you about it. The way I’m playing right now is good and I really don’t give a shit that you’re trying to prove how much better you are compared to me.

Will it give you any sort of benefit?
No.
So don’t waste my time
Bolded section is playing the victim for emotional appeal.

This post it looks like a dodge by saying they were doing something when they were pretty much coasting with fluff. They admitted earlier they had barely any reads so that would mean those post would be things to sort out slots right? Well if they were then why hasn't eji followed up on them.

Also it took this long for them to comment on the reads of RC and penguin power even it took me enquiring specifically about penguins slot.

In post 516, ejjinami wrote:Your push on me feels terrible btw. You’re taking my posts and turning them all around their tails while taking the opportunity to showcase how much more town motivation is in your posts than in mine.
That whole conversation is worthless

You’re tunneling me for close to no reason and you’re just freaking wrong
If you’re really trying to do sth here, then focus on some other players or just get a better argument, because what you’re doing right now literally makes no sense
You were the one who compared my posts to yours then I told you how I used mine to get reads and why they were different. That's what happens when you use your own low standards of post to try and smear another player. You should feel honoured you got to see a part of the inner workings of garmrs mind. You admitted that your posts were fluffy as well saying it was only early game. You've only got slightly better and that's because I applied pressure to you and even then it's mostly a omgus reaction. This get the fuck off me seems like scum caving under pressure. While I'm pushing you as a scum read, I am talking to other players and engaging with them to get a feel. Tunnelling is focusing on one player exclusively and ignoring everyone else. I can maintain multiple convos at the same time on a forum.
|

Also a note eji said she town read both of the duelist but pushed penguin over rc. RC has shown to be anti town and dragging the game through the mud with their quick duel no brain thinking. You would think as a townie you wouldn't want to vote someone that impulsive if they are town reading both slots.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:42 am

mm ok

garmr is at the very least attempting to game throw if he's town

perfect lynch
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:43 am

idk who third is beyond garmr/bujaber
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:43 am

warning you in advance: garmr is scum and he's going to speedduel Ejjinami to make it impossible for town to correctly get a duel on his scumpartners who are in weaker positions and trust in his abusiveness and AtE to keep his slot alive.

speedlynch him when he does.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 527, RadiantCowbells wrote:mm ok

Radiant cowbells is at the very least attempting to game throw if he's town. Speed dueling a slot.

perfect lynch
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 529, RadiantCowbells wrote:
warning you in advance: garmr is scum and he's going to speedduel Ejjinami to make it impossible for town to correctly get a duel on his scumpartners who are in weaker positions and trust in his abusiveness and AtE to keep his slot alive.

speedlynch him when he does.
Why speed duel tomorrow when I can get them lynched today?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:49 am

eh

if you can actually get them lynched today after my flip then town is actually gamethrowing and you deserve your win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 532, RadiantCowbells wrote:eh

if you can actually get them lynched today after my flip then town is actually gamethrowing and you deserve your win.
Well I am town and I'm getting scum lynched today.

All you have done is scream how scum I am, you never laid down case displaying my scum motivations ect. The only thing you which comes close is saying stuff not a view point Garmr has which has backfired on you in the past (also is None alignment indicative) when you said something similar and I don't think you know me well enough to make this statement.

Another point me pushing something ludicrous. I don't think I was being ludicrous and I have been known to think outside of the box. Also you didn't add the scum motivion in why I would make that move.

That's just me as well your scum read on bujab is trash as well and you haven't provided any reasoning, All you literally said was Bujaber is scum.

Rc can I ask why do you think I or any of the other townies would take your reads seriously especially after your actions. You look like a raving maniac.

So my advice to you is go through my iso and actually make a case for my actions through this whole game. Shouldn't be hard I been pretty active.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:25 pm

i don't want to case you because you're just gonna keep being obnoxious and awful scum you and attacking me personally for scumreading you (correctly)

i have the advantage of being able to use clout that i worked hard to earn to get you lynched without having to actually engage you in macho repartee, i'll do that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 534, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't want to case you because you're just gonna keep being obnoxious and awful scum you and attacking me personally for scumreading you (correctly)

i have the advantage of being able to use clout that i worked hard to earn to get you lynched without having to actually engage you in macho repartee, i'll do that
You know being macho with your reads isn't a bad thing. Aggressiveness and assertiveness can be positive traits to have in certain situations especially in mafia.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:48 pm

i'm all for being both aggressive and assertive and you know my playstyle well enough to know that. i'm not a fan of the way you've conducted yourself at several points that are too extreme even for me.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Io »

In post 526, Garmr wrote:
In post 522, RadiantCowbells wrote:ejj scum want me to die today because i'm onto them

not because PP is scum.
ik, honestly, one of the big reasons I want you alive is that you SR waltz and gamma and you'll give me an additional vote without me having to overexert myself to convince the others
and there's the interactions thingy, but tbh I prob shouldn't depend too much on it before actually getting a flip
Ironically I have a theory that the reason rc has been alive for so long, is because his reads are so fucking shit he is a living assist to scum.
This is just a terrible theory.

If he was scum, then the Mafia clearly just straight bussed him as he's far in the lead with votes.
If he was town scum is clearly not trying to keep him alive because again he is far in the lead with votes.

I also honestly don't like how everyone is just saying that both Radiant and Penguin are town therefore lynch Radiant.
Penguin hasn't don't anything townie so far other than basically getting randomly targeted by Radiant for a duel.
All Penguin really has been doing is just kind of coasting out this duel.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 537, Io wrote:
In post 526, Garmr wrote:

not because PP is scum.
This is just a terrible theory.

If he was scum, then the Mafia clearly just straight bussed him as he's far in the lead with votes.
If he was town scum is clearly not trying to keep him alive because again he is far in the lead with votes.

I also honestly don't like how everyone is just saying that both Radiant and Penguin are town therefore lynch Radiant.
Penguin hasn't don't anything townie so far other than basically getting randomly targeted by Radiant for a duel.
All Penguin really has been doing is just kind of coasting out this duel.
Why would they automatically straight out lynch him you are thinking narrow.
1.If he got insti lynched they would look really bad.
2.If his reads are really bad (which they probably are since I am town.) and his nature to jump straight into duels. His existence can fuck over town hardcore. that could be a assist.
3.Scum could be hesitant to lay down a opinion because they don't want to be caught up in the mess.
4. They could prey on people with your mindset.
5.The rc votes could be majority town run and scum are laying back. Look how fucking hard it is to lynch rc when the obvious answer should to be lynch rc.
6. Scum may have a split opinion and playing both sides. Which is why he has more votes and eji (scum) is voting penguin.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In short

-it could be mixed with a majority off rc meaning that the rc wagon is town lead.
-They may even all be off rc.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Io »

I'm pretty sure 3, 4, and 5 are the same point that scum are just hanging back and honestly that's the only way I can really see your theory that scum are avoiding lynching Radiant working.

I'd honestly still like clarification from the mod about how the duels work.
I can't tell if quicklynching is even possible because the game's only mentioned plurality and not anything about needing X votes to be lynched, but the mod also said "if there is no lynch by the end of the day" which implies there is majority.
@mod

Without knowing that I can't really answer that first point. It could just be that an instalynch was impossible.

6 is also plausable, but I don't see how that backs up your theory at all. If scum were playing both sides I would expect them to be trying to balance the votes aka putting more on Penguin to balance out those voting for Radiant since the scum get a free dayvig if lynches end in a tie.

I explained at the end of my last post why I don't like your second point. You're just saying that we should policy lynch Radiant which is ignoring that he is pretty townie even if reckless.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 512, AnonymousGhost wrote:
To be continued....

Duel Vote Count 1.6

RadiantCowbells:
Garmr
, Walt,
FA_Q2
BuJaber

PenguinPower:
Io,
ejjinami

Not Voting: Shoshin, Nicolas Cage

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-09 12:57:38) :!:

Lynch Deadline Frozen @ 7 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes
Green town reads
blue confirmed town
red scum
Look Io this my POV regarding the wagons. What would you make of this situation with the same reads as me?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Io »

Well if that were my reads I'd probably think one of the duelists were scum since I had 5 Null reads and 2 of those 5 were in a duel.
I'd also probably conclude Radiant was scum since Ejj is voting for their opponent and when I looked back through Ejj's posts I noticed saying it was defiantly not a SvS duel.

But you obviously reached the conclusion that both parties were town (I assume you left the read on Penguin and Radiant out on accident) meaning that from your point of view you'd be thinking either scum are not voting or Walt and Ejj are scum attempting to take opposite sides.

So I guess you reached a logical conclusion with that read. Though I probably would be scum reading Radiant if I believed that those people were town/scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 542, Io wrote:Well if that were my reads I'd probably think one of the duelists were scum since I had 5 Null reads and 2 of those 5 were in a duel.
I'd also probably conclude Radiant was scum since Ejj is voting for their opponent and when I looked back through Ejj's posts I noticed saying it was defiantly not a SvS duel.

But you obviously reached the conclusion that both parties were town (I assume you left the read on Penguin and Radiant out on accident) meaning that from your point of view you'd be thinking either scum are not voting or Walt and Ejj are scum attempting to take opposite sides.

So I guess you reached a logical conclusion with that read. Though I probably would be scum reading Radiant if I believed that those people were town/scum.
No I left those two out on purpose because it was focused on the wagon. Also I hoping you would give your opinion on those being wagoned with my reads or have some reaction to it either would work.

That's why I prefer a radiant lynch over pp. Worse case scenario with a radiant lynch he flips town but in doing so prevents my town reads/and myself from getting lynched, best case scenario I am wrong and his scum we still lynch him anyway.

I am assuming the worst is the case.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Io »

Did you ever explain the FaQ read? I haven't seen much of them and they are hard town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 544, Io wrote:Did you ever explain the FaQ read? I haven't seen much of them and they are hard town.
FAQ is the player "the worst" slot and the worst was a meta read on how they treat me depending on the alignment.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Io »

Ah, I kinda just ignored Worst because I knew reading into him would have been fruitless.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 546, Io wrote:Ah, I kinda just ignored Worst because I knew reading into him would have been fruitless.
Can I have your reads list and do the same thing I asked you to do?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 517, ejjinami wrote:
In post 501, FA_Q2 wrote:and...

VOTE: RC

This should not require explanation.
it does. Elaborate on your vote please
RC did something that should be blatantly against site rules IMHO - he took outside beef with a player and willingly scraped his win con to ensure that they would not be playing together. That is disgusting and has nothing to do with the game period.

That is toxic to the site in general.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 506, Nicolas Cage wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

RC is at L-1 I guess so might as well get this ready now. I know it's not a valid vote... yet.
There is no L-1. If there was, why would you be against L-1 this shitshow now so we can get on with the game? Why continue with a slot that we KNOW is going to die and not end the day?

And what makes me scum? You failed to even mention that part? What in my whole one post or in my predecessors posts makes you scum read my slot. Particularly when you JUST passed on TW. This is simply a convenient time for you to swap your reads.

Scum lean on cage.

Return to “Completed Open Games”