Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 290, RightKnight wrote:
In post 288, Eragon wrote:This is my last post for now

What I mean is that I am NOT. A frozen wolf.
I have never had a problem acting causal/posting/having fun, so that is not a towntelln or a scum tell.
And catchups, what I mean is don’t townread me for POSTING catchups. I can MAKE catchups as scum or town just as easily.
If you like the CONTENT of the catchup, that’s up to your read, but jus tbecuase im posting catchups does not mean I’m town or scum
Agree with the concept. Your catchups are shit.

~~Checkmate

Couldn’t resist.
NOOO MY UNFULFILLED HEART.

It has been shattered like a glass king hit by a knight ;_;
I will die forgotten and lost without your approval
:dead:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 298, RightKnight wrote:
In post 39, Eragon wrote:
In post 36, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 35, Eragon wrote:im still really confused on what you even mean
Basically if we accrue an exacerbated volume of levels (this is a mechanic that is incorporated into everyone's role) as a collective THEN the game becomes unwinnable for town! (*〇□〇)……!

So if for example the LIMIT of levels is 115, and 6 people are at level 20 (the MAXIMUM), then town cannot win the game. BUT if they were all level 19 then there is still a shot!

I do not know if this is universal but I also know HOW I obtain additional levels and how many - and will not reveal this for ONVIOUS reasons. From how it is phrased either people level up at different rates OR they level up in different circumstances so IF there is a way to control leveling I think it is important to point out that we have a timer upon our heads!
shrug

but
im assuming that town would start off at level 1 right
?
Eragon, this is the main reason Castle sr you. He assumed you had to be scum because he read it as you were NOT town, saying this. I pointed out to him, that this statement had to be NAI because it makes no sense for scum to have been disadvantaged in such a way, not to also start off at level 1.
I didn’t even know you scumread me

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 275, RightKnight wrote:
In post 254, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 249, RightKnight wrote:
In post 90, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay SO at least we know whom Castle is now and I no longer townread them...

I can already tell thisis going tobe a long game u__u;
Who do you think my partner is and how does that affect your reads? I’d bet money that your guess is wrong though.

~Checkmate
Mathblade and this is WELL within their scum range from what I have read...

It is also kind of obviously him so ya.
I will neither confirm nor deny this but you need to evaluate both hydra heads, to get a correct read on them.
It’s hard to evaluate both heads when
1. No one knows
2. Some posts have ‘names’, some posts are blank, and some posts have the wrong names

So it’s p. Hard to accurately evaluate both heads
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 204, RightKnight wrote:
In post 202, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 170, RightKnight wrote:
In post 123, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 31, Kokichi Oma wrote:I hardclaim town
We cc. Looks like its you and us on the block today, everyone pick sides.
I pick neither since I townread both of you.

~~Castle
Why are you townreading a slot with 2 posts and like a max of 10 words?
It’s actually less.

Because it’s Kokichi.
But why “Becuase it’s kokichi”
I’ve only played with Kokichi once when we were both scum of opposing team multiball
In post 212, schadd_ wrote:
In post 209, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 189, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 186, schadd_ wrote:do u possess a response to me
I am initiating to embody the thalposis that reading is not the strong suit of this playerlist (‘д’)
Most of us just speak a form of english that is not as evolved as yours. There have been a few posts from people where i literally have no vlue what that they are saying.
"i think this player list is bad at reading"
:YeeeThink:
In post 214, RightKnight wrote:
In post 206, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 203, RightKnight wrote:If we had unlimited levels we would have unlimited days. If we had unlimited days it wouldn’t be a game.
Then how do you explain other people being confused WHEN I stated there was a limit? The intuitive thing ot the theme is that we can all get to level 20 and nothing else happens after that - but that is not the case.

And I understand your prospective but I think it will be clear to everyone on the next day. BUT if other people would like me to claim then I will at this rate (´-`)
I am gonna discuss this with my hydra partner.

I don’t really see why tomorrow is a good thing but I will defer to my hydra partner.

If you’re town then scum kill you we learn nothing.
If you’re scum then you’re just buying time because you’re poked.

I don’t see a reason to claim informed townie unless you go all the way and have intention to do so. Did you honestly think an entire game of players would go: “Oh Saske claimed something let’s judt pretend that didn’t happen?”

~~Castle
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the info for informed town given on the rolecard?
Like, as an “ability” of sorts?
Meaning the info will appear if the “informed towny” dies?

Also, didn’t they say that they’ve said pretty much all the information they have?
In post 221, schadd_ wrote:
In post 219, Messiah Complex wrote:For me being part of a hydra is playing as one person.
that reminds me, when will desperado swing by?
Why do you ask?
Is it just OOG reasons or would you make a conclusion on it?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 226, schadd_ wrote:like vote me or let me fuck around lmafo

my reads r bad and i dont push them and im def not gonna push u very easily so im not a threat as either of ur aligns
“Kill me or let me do nothing”
> I’m gettin really pinged by this, but if it’s schadd’s normal play(?) then idk...
“My reads are bad and I’m no threat to anyone”
>sled-deprecation to distance from reads?
In post 237, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:RC is already cognizant of what that is since because we already discussed it in the past ^_^

Specifically I am intending on paying attention to HOW Raybells manipulates the gamestate and if he sticks to his promise of NOT posting often then I think he is more likely town off of that, PLUS I liked your entrance so the SUMMATION of these qualities lead to a townread! (/^▽^)/
What.
I can’t.
Are you some sort of evolved human being with 10000 IQ and a poetry master.
In post 241, schadd_ wrote:
In post 233, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Might I inquire as to WHY you are not voting me or Eragon if we are apparently your scumreads? (^^ゞ

Or am I misapprrehending your pots?
i dont really. . sr either of you very hard but im . . . . . . . . . . . voting eragon
And why....... are you voting me?
In post 90, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay SO at least we know whom Castle is now and I no longer townread them...

Who do you think my partner is and how does that affect your reads? I’d bet money that your guess is wrong though.

~Checkmate
I don’t think SIMYK said he scumread you
He just said that he didn’t townread you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prodge. Busy weekend sorry
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 304, Eragon wrote:What.
I can’t.
Are you some sort of evolved human being with 10000 IQ and a poetry master.
Thou'rt within PROXIMITY to what is true! I am a FANFICTION AUTHOR though I have dabbled a bit in poetry on my devantArt account! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

HOWEVER I must acknowledge that if you choose to READ what I have written in the past that I have outgrown my toxic personality and my despicable political views - it is ALMOST as though I am now a different person five years later. I could provide excuses such as my own self-hatred stemming from whom I was at the time BUT that does not excuse the damage once done... We all have our secrets this is just mine (○□○)

And yes, I corrobrate that I do not scumread RightKnight - if anything I am leaning on TOWN once again since I think some of Checkmate's interjections are the reasonable middleground the slot needs from Castle's persistent tunneling. IF I were in a scumslot and they were getting townread I would permit Castle to play to his own fancies! (^▽^)

It truely is a shame that nothing happened today BUT it is also a sunday night so I comprehend the backing reasoning for this!
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:15 pm

ALSO fo rthe puprose of the record I am actually a GIRL hence why I make an effort to ask people to refer to me as SIMYK (the NAME of my first fanfic BUT as an abbreviation!) rather than Saske (≧∇≦)/
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 300, Eragon wrote:
In post 290, RightKnight wrote:
In post 288, Eragon wrote:This is my last post for now

What I mean is that I am NOT. A frozen wolf.
I have never had a problem acting causal/posting/having fun, so that is not a towntelln or a scum tell.
And catchups, what I mean is don’t townread me for POSTING catchups. I can MAKE catchups as scum or town just as easily.
If you like the CONTENT of the catchup, that’s up to your read, but jus tbecuase im posting catchups does not mean I’m town or scum
Agree with the concept. Your catchups are shit.

~~Checkmate

Couldn’t resist.
NOOO MY UNFULFILLED HEART.

It has been shattered like a glass king hit by a knight ;_;
I will die forgotten and lost without your approval
:dead:
In post 301, Eragon wrote:
In post 298, RightKnight wrote:
In post 39, Eragon wrote:
In post 36, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 35, Eragon wrote:im still really confused on what you even mean
Basically if we accrue an exacerbated volume of levels (this is a mechanic that is incorporated into everyone's role) as a collective THEN the game becomes unwinnable for town! (*〇□〇)……!

So if for example the LIMIT of levels is 115, and 6 people are at level 20 (the MAXIMUM), then town cannot win the game. BUT if they were all level 19 then there is still a shot!

I do not know if this is universal but I also know HOW I obtain additional levels and how many - and will not reveal this for ONVIOUS reasons. From how it is phrased either people level up at different rates OR they level up in different circumstances so IF there is a way to control leveling I think it is important to point out that we have a timer upon our heads!
shrug

but
im assuming that town would start off at level 1 right
?
Eragon, this is the main reason Castle sr you. He assumed you had to be scum because he read it as you were NOT town, saying this. I pointed out to him, that this statement had to be NAI because it makes no sense for scum to have been disadvantaged in such a way, not to also start off at level 1.
I didn’t even know you scumread me

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I’m not but Castle did. We are not in sycnc on all of our reads. We both think MC, Maria and TT are likely to be town and sr Schaad but we’re clearly not on the same page on you and Saske.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 302, Eragon wrote:
In post 275, RightKnight wrote:
In post 254, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:

~Checkmate
Mathblade and this is WELL within their scum range from what I have read...

It is also kind of obviously him so ya.
I will neither confirm nor deny this but you need to evaluate both hydra heads, to get a correct read on them.
It’s hard to evaluate both heads when
1. No one knows
2. Some posts have ‘names’, some posts are blank, and some posts have the wrong names

So it’s p. Hard to accurately evaluate both heads
Castle signed my name by mistake of on one of his posts. I think our posting styles are so radically different, I think it should be obvious which one of us is posting but we both will try to do better with the signing thing.

Also, he is an expert on DnD and I pretty much know jack about it, so there’s that too.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 303, Eragon wrote:
In post 204, RightKnight wrote:
In post 202, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 170, RightKnight wrote:
In post 123, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 31, Kokichi Oma wrote:I hardclaim town
We cc. Looks like its you and us on the block today, everyone pick sides.
I pick neither since I townread both of you.

~~Castle
Why are you townreading a slot with 2 posts and like a max of 10 words?
It’s actually less.

Because it’s Kokichi.
But why “Becuase it’s kokichi”
I’ve only played with Kokichi once when we were both scum of opposing team multiball
In post 212, schadd_ wrote:
In post 209, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 189, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 186, schadd_ wrote:do u possess a response to me
I am initiating to embody the thalposis that reading is not the strong suit of this playerlist (‘д’)
Most of us just speak a form of english that is not as evolved as yours. There have been a few posts from people where i literally have no vlue what that they are saying.
"i think this player list is bad at reading"
:YeeeThink:
In post 214, RightKnight wrote:
In post 206, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 203, RightKnight wrote:If we had unlimited levels we would have unlimited days. If we had unlimited days it wouldn’t be a game.
Then how do you explain other people being confused WHEN I stated there was a limit? The intuitive thing ot the theme is that we can all get to level 20 and nothing else happens after that - but that is not the case.

And I understand your prospective but I think it will be clear to everyone on the next day. BUT if other people would like me to claim then I will at this rate (´-`)
I am gonna discuss this with my hydra partner.

I don’t really see why tomorrow is a good thing but I will defer to my hydra partner.

If you’re town then scum kill you we learn nothing.
If you’re scum then you’re just buying time because you’re poked.

I don’t see a reason to claim informed townie unless you go all the way and have intention to do so. Did you honestly think an entire game of players would go: “Oh Saske claimed something let’s judt pretend that didn’t happen?”

~~Castle
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the info for informed town given on the rolecard?
Like, as an “ability” of sorts?
Meaning the info will appear if the “informed towny” dies?

Also, didn’t they say that they’ve said pretty much all the information they have?

In post 221, schadd_ wrote:
In post 219, Messiah Complex wrote:For me being part of a hydra is playing as one person.
that reminds me, when will desperado swing by?
Why do you ask?
Is it just OOG reasons or would you make a conclusion on it?
Interesting point.

~ Checkmate (no mistake this time. :lol: )
~ Alan Watts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Tldr what did I miss
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

nothing much
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

hi sorry ive been busy
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

great I missed nothing much
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 311, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay. Tldr what did I miss
In post 312, Wisdom wrote:nothing much
OK
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:47 pm

ヽ(´ー`)┌

LOOKS like we're commencing a great and productive initiation of thisgame...

WHERE is Lovebrid and Ezkdjafsdlk;jasldfkajsdRAGE? <(¬_¬<)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

maybe if we get more lovebird votes he'll beetlejuice
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 278, Wisdom wrote:this was an exhausting catchup
Im not familiar with like, anyone, in this playerlist besides maria, kokichi and messiah
And then half the posts i struggled to comprehend because of weird language

VOTE: lovebird

saske, maria, messiah are town
so you went through a long, exhausting catchup and you came to the conclusion that lovebird was scum? or at least scummy enough to place a vote?
can you explain which of his 1-2 posts feel scummy to you?
In post 281, RightKnight wrote:
In post 274, RightKnight wrote:
In post 241, schadd_ wrote:
In post 233, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Might I inquire as to WHY you are not voting me or Eragon if we are apparently your scumreads? (^^ゞ

Or am I misapprrehending your pots?
i dont really. . sr either of you very hard but im . . . . . . . . . . . voting eragon
Why do you think eragon is scum?
I would say Eragon is scum if and only if schadd is scum.

But I am gonna take a back seat to Checkmate for a bit.

In regards to the hydra PT yes we have one. I was sneaking on as I could and we have time zone issues so I just posted my thoughts in thread since I was phone posting as I could.

Instead of sneaking on today I will just let Checkmate do their thing since we both scumread schadd.

~~Castle
why am i scum if schadd is scum?
In post 294, Wisdom wrote:didnt find anywhere better to place my vote
through your long and exhausting catchup right?
In post 297, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Well atleast I feel less dumb for those moments I townread schadd ┐(´-`)┌
*pat*
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Eragon »

Aight I have like 6-7 reads done on my laptop but my internet just turned off and I’m not doing them again on my phone

Plus it’s late.

So ima sleep, and get the internet back on tommorow and finish reads

Yay!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

eragon i dont like your tone

do you suggest im lying?
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Tatl and Tael »

In post 242, schadd_ wrote:
In post 235, Tatl and Tael wrote:
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the puprose of the record, Schadd, I am slightly altering those methods since because Keychain is in the hydra so ya...

pedit: I figrued... ( ̄へ ̄)
eh?? What are these methods and why does my presence alter them I want to know
y
Personal curiosity. I have no idea why you asked this.
In post 253, schadd_ wrote:
In post 252, Eragon wrote:
In post 169, schadd_ wrote:not really sowwy
you cant explain the read yet you vote me because you think im scum?
i am not confident that you are maf but yes

please just vote me
SCHADD why do you have a death wish? Also I disagree on your Eragon read and I'm interested in hearing you develop it further.

In post 247, Eragon wrote:
In post 117, Tatl and Tael wrote: VOTE: ceejayvinoya
I'm not familiar with him but he's qualifying every one of his posts, his only ventured scumread is mechanics based on SIMYK but he's naked voted for Lovebird.

-Key
what do you mean by qualifying every one of his posts?
I don't think he's made a single scum hunting statement without hedging/fencesitting/giving himself an out, which seems to me to be more likely to come from scum trying to avoid taking too firm a position too early.

In post 297, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Well atleast I feel less dumb for those moments I townread schadd ┐(´-`)┌
What posts cause these moments? Reading through it looks like you had a townread earlier that dissapated (my phone doesn't think that's a word but I do so there), but it sounds like you're going back and forth. To me his activity sounds forced.

In post 313, ceejayvinoya wrote:hi sorry ive been busy
In post 314, ceejayvinoya wrote:great I missed nothing much
ceejay I don't know anything about you but your posting is really bad. Are you generally this noncommittal?

-Key
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 315, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 311, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay. Tldr what did I miss
In post 312, Wisdom wrote:nothing much
OK
Perfect
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:55 am

okay SO Kechain I think it would be most elementary for myself to elaborate upon my alexithymia regarding SCHADD by explaining what I LIKED and what I DISLIKED:

GOOD
  • is MORE INTERACTIVE than I have seen in the past from him as scum!
  • has not handed me a FREE townread and I still think he doth not townread me? so ya
  • I AGREE with his reads except on Eragon and myself OBVI...
  • I preposterise that it must be a reasonable action for schadd to initiate questioning my HISTORY of reading Raybells since because of our history/my INEPTITUDE in reading Raybells!
BAD
  • WHAT he is interacting with seems LACKING but this game possesses an unfortunate DEARTH of content that is exciting... so that could be the reason why
  • His frusttration with ERAGON seems a bit self-conscious?
WHILE there are more GOOD bullets in this specific repsonse it does not mean the townread outweighs the scumread for the purpose of the record! I do think that first bullet in the BAD column is MOST INTRIGUING when it comes to identifying IF schould is a MALICIOUSLY MALIGNANT MEMBER OF THE MALEVOLENT MAFIA - but there is also a good reason to be QUIZZICAL of its truth. I do not agree that TONE is a good method of reading him eithre so I do not agree with MariaF's vote so ya! (*^▽^*)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”