Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Performer »

Wait a minute. Buj why do you scumread alonzo?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 264, Almost50 wrote:
In post 260, Vex Vience wrote:explain how u got there plz
What's to explain, my friend? I said I TR everyone with the exception of Antihero/ManWithNoName/FrankJaeger/Gamma Emerald. Given we have 3 scums over all it follows each of my suspects is 75% likely to flip scum. 3 out of these 4 are the scum team IMHO.
I am liking a50's reads as he was right about MWNM/NM/ceejay, as well as the read on my predecessor.
He put up that antihero/bujab & frank/irrelephant could be the scum team. If that's true though - then irrelephant is voting bujaber in a bussing situation, rn. Interesting.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Korina »

In post 2317, skitter30 wrote:where do u think we should be lynching today?
To be completely honest, I'm not sure where I'd be wanting to lynch here today.
I'd have to re-evaluate my reads overall to decide that.
In post 2319, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2314, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2312, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
Dogshit
my reads are also dogshit. Lets talk.
Alright, what do you wanna talk about?

===

The following posts are just naked votes from ruru, which I personally don't like. Care to explain them ruru?
In post 2322, ruru wrote:VOTE: bujaber
In post 2324, ruru wrote:VOTE: the worst
In post 2326, ruru wrote:VOTE: ofrhz

I heard her move during the night.
In post 2331, ruru wrote:VOTE: the worst
In post 2411, ruru wrote:VOTE: the worst
====

In post 2337, ruru wrote:I will be actually playing the game now
You weren't before...?
In post 2340, ruru wrote:so, I still think bujaber is scum

bujaber is regularly a highposter as town and even excluding the replacement and v/la timings his posts per day are just lower than expected and it feels like he's not really doing much

despite this, other people who also weren't doing much (gamma/enigma) had much more shade thrown on them which makes me think it's a scum agenda thing.

oh, and I guess gamma also attempted to cfd bujaber d1 so there's that

Spoiler:
In post 2242, BuJaber wrote:
Can't blame skitter for just sheeping.

Took a long time for y'all to see it.
VOTE: gamma
L-1
this is a scummy post

the bolded doesn't sound like town talking to a scumread
In post 2148, BuJaber wrote:I feel like tw should be easier to townread by now. I'm getting paranoid because imo his strength lies in knowing how to not appear scummy moreso than trying to look townie. That's my impression from giyga's curse. He won because people didn't really have a reason to suspect him.
this post is dubious
In post 1138, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1134, Enigma wrote:
In post 1126, BuJaber wrote:I guess something along these lines:

{Creature, me}
{Vex}
{A50, skitter}
{Ruru, TW}
-----null line----
{Gamma, cjv}
{Enigma}
{HWS, Frank}
Lol who puts themselves in their own readlist
Did I hit a nerve?
this feels like an over-acted response, he had also called enigma a policy lynch iirc and enigma's post isn't scummy at all

it reminds me of some of the fake scumhunting I did as scum where I just threw shade on things in a way that isn't useful to sorting people
Yea, I actually do agree. I'm not really getting the same vibes as Jungle Republic for example, I feel like he's more aggressive as scum, and willing to throw more shade than what I've really seen so far.
I'm planning on ISO diving him later however.
In post 2346, ruru wrote:VOTE: bujaber
In post 2350, BuJaber wrote:The only thing I'm sure of here is that skitter and Vex are town. But korina has since really dropped his posting and enthusiasm which is meh but like I really don't think he can pull of the townspamming as scum. Particularly the parts where he's so sure he's on par with creature on the NK-attractiveness scale.
I mean, you were in FFB with me. You have a pretty good idea of what my scum-meta really is.
Very short, (awkward) posts, mostly lurking, etc.
Contrast that with my town play, which is literally the exact opposite thing, (at least in terms of activity, and length of posts).

Another thing I saw when looking through my scum-games (for another game), I realized that I ignore my partners. In FFB, I ignored all of Lovebird's posts. I didn't address her at all.

In NOIR, I acknowledged that NM existed, however, that was one post and I didn't reply to any of his other posts nor did I reply to MD's posts.

Also, if you're gonna try to say "what if I didn't know that" or "well I still could be groupscum":
1) I actually didn't realize that before looking at it for another game. If I did, I would've said that.
2) I did reply to Ceejay, however, I can't really address a lurking slot.
In post 2372, ruru wrote:oh, so in other news, we have different options today and I'm not sure which is best:
1. massclaim
2. no lynch, massclaim tomorrow
3. lynch, massclaim tomorrow (if green)

I'm not sure if #3 is that good actually

I tentatively like #1 I think?
Why do you like #1?
I'm personally fine with #2.
In post 2373, ruru wrote:like it's possible there are too many innos on lynchable players for us to effectively play the game today and that
plus a few other things are making me interested in just massclaiming today
Like?
In post 2367, ruru wrote:
In post 2364, ruru wrote:because only the traitor would know they can't get cleared by a flip
actually I guess technically groupscum might know this too if they recruited traitor

in any case it's scummy
Wdym?
I'm not following here.
In post 2389, ruru wrote:the main issue with no lynch is that if a roleblocker exists it's extremely bad.

Lynching today without a massclaim seems wrong

I'm thinking we should massclaim rb/vig at the very least
I'm still not following how NLing with RBer is bad.
I get the "if RBer blocks NK" thing, but is that really
that
bad?
In post 2395, Irrelephant11 wrote:yeah okay the worst can be scum
How so? I'm leaning null-town on TW/Preformer atm.
In post 2401, ruru wrote:Where's korina
Right here
In post 2405, skitter30 wrote:kinda think alonzo is town tbh
How are you getting there? I'm kinda seeing it, but not fully.
In post 2423, the worst wrote:I am not used to seeing the quality of your posting and reads GO DOWN in later day phases. in my experience you've been like a beacon of lucidity; you're meant to make sense when other people don't. (yes, from both scumming against you and sky's jester game to an extent)

You've dropped back to tunnelling and shitposting. You can't keep a stable vote. When asked to explain your reads you squirm.

What's up with you here?
Ngl, I actually agree with this post in general, (the later part at least). I'm not sure how I'm counting this in general, but, it's certainly something to keep note of.
In post 2426, the worst wrote:I don't trust korina because I can't think the way he thinks which always leaves me like "this is a wolf right" and after noir I find it really hard to back down from this.
This is a post I generally wanted to reply to, @tw, if you're still reading the game, I don't mind discussing why you find my thought process scummy, but, I actually agree with this. I've had several others tell me before (namely in IRL games) that my thought process is so weirdly different, that it's hard to think how I do.
In post 2438, the worst wrote:i am very angery with myself for survivalistically hammering gamma right now
day two of this game was really fucking stupid. enigma is a wolf.

i'm sorry but opening the game with "intent to shitpost and grab pagetops" is not towny. it's not tonally towny, it's not laissez-faire, it's not carefree, it's an excuse to prodge. it is dead null at most.

first game related comment I can see (barring setup spec bc he said nothing noteworthy during it) is:
In post 77, Enigma wrote:
In post 60, ruru wrote:Hey guys I'm traitor no shoot pls

VOTE: Almost50
I would be so upset if later this we find out that you weren't joking with this lol
traitor fishing, shortly followed by
In post 81, Enigma wrote:
In post 78, ruru wrote:Suppose you're a scum at L1 and you have to decide what to claim, you have information that town will probably believe n+1 PRs existing, so you claim PR
a response to the player who he's traitor fishing, followed by
In post 90, Enigma wrote:
In post 87, ruru wrote:If scum really claimed pr every time then town could just confirm themselves by claiming vt
Hypothetically yes, but unfortunately town has a tendency to lynch VTs claims and let TPRs get off...
Another thing is that there is very little defence once a TPR is outed in this set up. No docs, watchers, JKs, etc. Bodyguard is less than ideal - i.e. very little to discourage scum NKing TPRs if they CC.
Why wouldn't scum just fake claim regardless of our discussion, claiming VT doesn't really help them out at L-1 anyways so at least could just take their chances with a CC bait or potentially get away with it?
a response to the player who he's traitor fishing, followed by
In post 101, Enigma wrote:
In post 97, Antihero wrote:i like ruru's entrance
Explain?

also ....
pedit: sigh
asking someone to explain their read on the player who he's traitor fishing.
like this is literally either "shitposting w ruru bc ruru is funny" or it's a wolf who smells a traitor and is excited.

someone else please tell me if you feel another motivation to his game entrance here. i know it's page 4 but like game mindsets have a tendency to spew a lot about where a person's at entering the thread so if someone wants to work thru what's going on here without being like "but the woooorst it's only page foooour" i'd be super happy ♥♥
I actually do agree with this post from TW. I'm not sure I would call Enigma as being scum solely on this post, however, I do agree that Enigma trying to take the pagetops isn't particularly helpful.
In post 2440, the worst wrote:
In post 20, Enigma wrote:
In post 18, Vex Vience wrote:im assuming that creature just gets obvtowned early on?
If he steals ma page tops, ima lynch him
pretty funny my pred gets flak for this but Engima gets away with it
whatever i'm just being salty. other important part of his entrance is incoming:
In post 41, Enigma wrote:Actually thanks vex that’s quite useful. I was too lazy to look myself, partly because of what you mentioned about mods not flipping on post 0.

What’s interesting is that it’s 15 games, so from glance of numbers the average no of mods per game is quite low.
thanks to vex during setup spec for providing hard figures; not a lot to read into but i'm tryna follow his mindset as below so worth throwing in
In post 44, Enigma wrote:
In post 40, skitter30 wrote:
In post 37, Almost50 wrote:Early *serious* read alert: Vex is likely town. I did the exact same thing (speculating about what scum might have picked) when I played this setup for the first time. It's not a *strong* TR bc there is a scum motive to do it (and I'd really rather not speaking of that right now) but I'd like to think of him as a townie for a starting point.
yeah i agree overall
Even considering that he’s an alt?
there's...not really a reason to shade the fact Vex exists here fmpov?
like the fact he's an alt doesn't really inform my read of vex come p4. the only thing it does for me (knowing he's korina) is suggests i'm prolly gonna reach a net wolfread because i don't know how to get into his head.

the shade throw is wonky. but let's be positive and treat it as a #staywoke moment.

responses incoming

Spoiler:
In post 46, skitter30 wrote:i don't know who he's an alt of, but i think his mindset has been pro-town for this stage of the game
In post 47, Vex Vience wrote:y would me being an alt change people tring me?
In post 48, Enigma wrote:It’s likely that you might have experience with such setups. I’m pretty meh towards early reads anyways
In post 53, Vex Vience wrote:also question
how would my experience (or lack there of) change anything about tring me?
In post 55, Enigma wrote:Anyways I got my page tops from ofrhz and I’m satisfied so I better stop refreshing this thread continuously

yee it kinda goes without saying something is missing from enigma's presence in this conversation
like...any intent to sort whatsoever
In post 74, Enigma wrote:
In post 73, Vex Vience wrote:also enigma are u just generally against alts?
im getting that feeling from u
Nah doesn't bother me so much, meta only takes you so far when scumhunting
In post 67, ruru wrote:I think it's like actively antitown because it informs scum's decision of what to claim
Whilst I don't think its super productive, agree with Vex its fine to boot us out of RVS. I wouldn't say its helping scum unless people are literally softclaiming their TPRs, in which case helping scum CC is the least of our worries...
is fine talking w Vex basically 100% NAI interaction with no intent of sorting, and then
In post 104, Enigma wrote:
In post 100, Vex Vience wrote:pageget
VOTE: Vex

i'm not really vibing that town!igma added the "what if he's an alt!" shade into the Vex conversation and then lolvotes him about 50 posts later. especially when he shows like no active interest in sorting the slot and voteparks this for like a week (ending below)

In post 541, Enigma wrote:
1. Don't CC any fake claims
2. Vote for who you want to (hypo) vig with hurt tags
3. Hypo cop results tomorrow

UNVOTE:
Waiting a bit
I also agree on this post, the entire "what if he's an alt?" post just feels off. It feels like a cheap attempt at trying to throw suspicion on me followed by a flimsy reasoning to justify that. So what if I do actually have experence in these types of setups? That literally has no over-all effect on how players should be reading me.

It just means that I'd probably be a bit better at the setup than the others, however, that doesn't really change how I'd play, (and therefore get read by the others).
In post 2471, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2469, the worst wrote:really? :( why not?
Idk. Like i cant really wrap my gead around it and it doesnt really make sense to me
How so? I could see Enigma flipping scum, and I could also see Ruru flipping scum, (mainly based on her most recent posting).
In post 2475, ruru wrote:
I'm basically sheeping players who are better than me on it not being a towny thing to say
Ehhhhhhhh I really don't like this post. I'm generally fine with sheeping, however, like, if you're just gonna sheep all game, I don't really like it.
This doesn't really affect my ruru read, however, it's something I'd like to point out.
In post 2511, skitter30 wrote:Idk what do you think about tw's repout? I think thats kinda townie fir him tbh
I'm not reaully sure what to make of TW replacing out. On one hand, I'd say that it is somewhat townie, however, on the other, I kinda feel like TW actually got fed up with Ruru and wanted to replace, making it NAI for me.
In post 2528, ruru wrote:and I really think we should just massclaim today
Why's that?
In post 2533, Performer wrote:hey everyone!
Thanks for the welcome, skitter.
I am absolutely not reading 100+ pages.

Things to do:
-figure out why tw voted ruru
-do some ISOs
-prioritize sorting alonzo as he's the only person I know in the 7 other people
Hello person.
In post 2534, Performer wrote:Also, can I get a summary of what's happened so far? That would be great.
Day 1:
- Creature got revealed as IC.
- We discussed setup spec and other things.
- Like half the player list replaced out
- Deadline got extended really far.
- I revealed that I was Vex
- Eventually NM replaced in, and we agreed to lynch him.
- NM flipped Mafia Goon

Day 2:
- A50 died, he flipped VT.
- We continued discussing things.
- I replaced Vex, only to have all games under one account.
- We eventually agreed to lynch Gamma, who flipped VT.

That's really about it.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1690, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 1683, the worst wrote:
In post 1681, Alonzo wrote:dunno... did it start with B and end in AAAAAA?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
I kinda skipped half of his posts tbh
looking for someone to tell me if he's actually outside his scumrange or he's just aggressively vomiting wordcount to avoid being read accurately

like I can't be stuffed trying to dig thru his ISO but a lot of his posts are garbo
ok, i havent really ever rolled scum and none of you have played with me irl so really the only source of my meta that is known is myself.
my meta can simply boil down to this:
am i talking / am i active?:
If yes, odds are im town
If no, odds are im scum

unless im actively trying to look town and emulate my serious-town meta, my scum-meta is literally lurking

you said that yourself in noir that if i kept lurking, you'd have said that i was lockjaw scum.
me trying to emulate an active town meta as scum is incredibly hard for me only because i naturally wanna lurk out and let the others play the game
as town, i don't wanna do that, i wanna be active and try to be a force that players should deal with.

my serious-town meta (the one im playing to rn), involves me cutting out most of my jester-y nature and playing it with the sole intent of winning, which involves a lot of wall posts or posts where i post a lot of stuff
it involves me posting my thought process as i read through.
does that mean everything will be relevant? no, but its still what im thinking
looking back at forest fire blitz, my posts (to me) felt very empty. they felt like im talking just to talk.
looking at one of my actually relatively good town games, (Sadomafiosochism), sure i joked around at the start, but i played seriously after that calling it as i see it

my biggest point is why would scum!me want to willing post my entire thought process when ik its a lie and if i fuck up, i could give away my partner(s)? that's why i suck at playing informed minorities and why i prefer being town or third party.
its like me gambitting. why would i (as scum) put myself in the spotlight so early when ik (and everyone else knows) that if im scum, and i flip scum, my interactions with everyone else will be scrutinized?

im not a strong scum player, but i am a strong town player.

this is one of my final points on this: if im scum, why would i make a wall towards the ic telling them they should be more active? why wouldnt i want (as scum) the ic to be inactive when i could just as easily get tr'd without making that post versus making it?

also, ftr, i made this account just to prove to myself that i actually am a good fm player if i try
that's the whole point of this account
for me to have a game where i dont get pl'd d1 just because its me
bolded
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Korina »

There's my catch-up thoughts.
My VPN either got blocked by my school or my vpn broke, so that post got delayed a bit longer.

P-Edit: @Alonzo, you were with me in NOIR, does my play seem similar to NOIR?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Alonzo »

TBh I barely remember you in noir, there was so much fluffposting in the early part of that one the quieter players were buried alive
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1749, ruru wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
In post 1763, ruru wrote:okay, so

the worst is not happening because skitter is waffling

let's try this

anyone not naked voting alonzo with me can be scum with alonzo.
In post 1766, ruru wrote:I have solved the game

three scums in {alonzo, gamma, bujaber}
In post 1773, ruru wrote:Just vote alonzo
ruru d2
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1780, skitter30 wrote:i don't townread anything you want; nothing is happening in the game right now; ruru wants it and i don't have any particular objectsions

i don't believe i ever said the two of you are a team
In post 1788, skitter30 wrote:still really want to sort the ejji slot

you're more somewhere i'm voting while that's not a thing

i don't really know what it's indicative of that the game randomly stalled
skitter flashed her raisins
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1801, Vex Vience wrote:VOTE: alonzo

i've really only stalled out because of the sheer number of replacements
tbh, its kinda making me not wanna play only because by the time i start to actually read someone, they've replaced out, meaning that most of my reads have to get scrapped because the new player plays entirely differently
In post 1823, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.6
Alonzo (4):
Enigma, ruru, skitter30, Vex Vience
(L-2)

the worst (1):
Gamma Emerald
ruru (0):

BuJaber (0):

Enigma (0):

ejjinami (0):

Creature (0):

Gamma Emerald (4):
Creature, Bujaber, Alonzo, the worst
(L-2)

skitter30 (0):

Vex Vience (0):

Not Voting (1):
ejjinami

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-10-02 10:30:00)

Other:

- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
- skitter30 V/LA until Wednesday morning
- Gamma Emerald has been prodded
- ejjinami still needs to be replaced :c If you know anyone looking for a game, let them know :)
This is good info if we think scum would be split in the vote.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1894, skitter30 wrote:gamma feels off

i'm also beginning to wonder if he might just be lynchbait given that all the sketchy people are pushing him
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1982, skitter30 wrote:{creature}
{ruru}
{enigma, vex}
{}-- null
{bujaber, alonzo, gamma, tw}
{you}
{}

i'm unhappy with that bujaber/alonzo/gamma/tw tier but i'm not entirely sure what to do about it

idk what else do you want me to talk about?
What did you do about it?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Enigma »

Heyo I'm VT. Performer next?

Will post some tomorrow, or whenever I finish this report ...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2228, ruru wrote:Korina vote obvscum gamma please
In post 2229, Korina wrote:VOTE: gamma

Alright
In post 2242, BuJaber wrote:Can't blame skitter for just sheeping.

Took a long time for y'all to see it.
VOTE: gamma
L-1
In post 2246, the worst wrote:VOTE: Gamma
is this a wolf? ¯\(°_o)/¯
am I more likely wrong on Gamma than anyone else I'm TRing? d=(´▽`)=b
do we need this phase to end? \(○^ω^○)/
I really dislike the end of the gamma wagon FTR
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Alonzo »

Skitter can you tell me more about why you SR'd Irrels preds plz
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Performer »

I am VT
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2623, Performer wrote:Ok. Thoughts on alonzo?
tending town
In post 2627, Korina wrote:How are you getting there? I'm kinda seeing it, but not fully.
In post 2404, Alonzo wrote:I will make to to RR this whole think over the weekend, RN im not entirely certain of my viewpoint. Have too many townreads.
this post struck me as townie in the moment, although it isn't as strongly in retrospect. i think it's cuz scum can just kinda decide what their viewpoint is, as convenient, and the fact that he admitted to being unsure and that he needs to reconsider kinda indicated to me that he's trying to think about the game and come to actual conclusions and not just going-with-the-flow or doing what's convenient atm

==
In post 2624, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also re: ruru/tw team I agree it doesn't seem likely when thought about in depth, but on a skim "You're scum!!" "No, YOUUUU!!!" "NO YOU oh wait you're town" [the end] makes sense on a surface level as something bold scum might do (which I get the impression both these players are: bold)
i feel like the argument was too protracted to be svs
like i said earlier maaaaaaabe traitor v s but i don't think that was an argument between two people who knew the other's alignments

also i don't think ruru is boldscum and i don't think she's confident enough in her scumgame to have an argument like that in realtime

==
In post 2627, Korina wrote:How so? I could see Enigma flipping scum, and I could also see Ruru flipping scum, (mainly based on her most recent posting).
ruru i think is just town and i don't think she's flipping scum here and it's hard for me to read other people as her partner (especially people i think are town!) when i can't really imagine her flipping scum either

==
In post 2632, Alonzo wrote:skitter flashed her raisins
idk what this means, sorry

==
In post 2635, Alonzo wrote:What did you do about it?
you and tw are townier

bujaber and irrel are lower

not because i necessarily scumread them but more because i townread everyone else more

still not super solid on these reads tho

==
In post 2638, Alonzo wrote:Skitter can you tell me more about why you SR'd Irrels preds plz
ejji's nm hammer was bad imo

frank: bad tone; bad votes on a50 and gamma early game resulting from a bad readslist; wagon never really took off; bad reaction to korina telling creature to like play the game (ie calling korina's post scummy when it was hilariously obvtown)

idk just read like - and the ensuing convo i had with frank within the next couple of pages through maybe like or so

iirc he disappeared somewhere around thereish
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm just gonna keep the hardclaim cycle going.
I'm a VT.

@whoever hasn't claimed yet, please do so
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2631, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1749, ruru wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
In post 1763, ruru wrote:okay, so

the worst is not happening because skitter is waffling

let's try this

anyone not naked voting alonzo with me can be scum with alonzo.
In post 1766, ruru wrote:I have solved the game

three scums in {alonzo, gamma, bujaber}
In post 1773, ruru wrote:Just vote alonzo
ruru d2
Thanks for elaborating on ruru. I am understanding better, of why tw voted ruru . This also changes me read on alonzo.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Performer »

pedit: my read*

typo
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2625, Performer wrote:Wait a minute. Buj why do you scumread alonzo?
I wasn't impressed with predecessor
But really it was the day 2 stalling we had when Alonzo and Gamma were counterwagons. It makes me thing one of them is scum. So I voted for gamma because Alonzo was my hypo inno.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Elephant do you like phantismo ? Which do you prefer? Or I could call you ele for convenience.

Anyway why the change of attitude? You came in pretty hot and taking some immediate stances some of which were pretty unique like the gamma townread. Now you're somewhat unsure of yourself and sheepy.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Performer »

ok what is all this usage of hypo mean...does it stand for hypothetical?
and who is phantismo?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Bumping