Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 224, Varsoon wrote:
In post 221, Drixx wrote:@Varsoon - Remember that Wake game where you and KC pulled off some major shenanigans and I told the game exactly what was happening and they all refused to believe it? I'm having flashbacks.
Yeah I think it was like I knew there was a cop in the setup because of our scum comp so
I claimed a guilty on the cop in order to force a lynch there
Then I backed off to a miller claim with BS to justify my guilty
Then KC countered my miller claim for the towncred 'cus I was dead meat after the real cop flipped town
Then KC coasted to victory
Which is why I don't ever wanna put all my eggs in the 'solve the setup' basket ever
And also why I was super skeeved by Nancy talking about Alignment Cops/potentially baiting a claim/soft.
Oh look. Someone else gets it :)
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:40 am

Post by DVa »

Right but you're asking Gamma questions not ND so while you agree on some points they're leading you to different people

What do you think of ND Drixx?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 227, DVa wrote:Right but you're asking Gamma questions not ND so while you agree on some points they're leading you to different people

What do you think of ND Drixx?
I'm confused by Nancy atm. I'm trying to figure out if it's intentional on their part.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 199, Wisdom wrote:Ill make it easy for you
In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:Marquis is right tho, Dunn claiming miller doesnt change a thing.
But I dislike more Gamma randomly coming and going "Oh yeah im a miller too" after other people claimed miller.
In post 106, Lady Angel wrote: VOTE: Gamma Emerald
That miller claim is super shaky and more looks like you jumped on it for town points than an actual miller claim.
---------------------
In post 170, Wisdom wrote:
In post 164, Kokichi Oma wrote:If you're a desperado. I say hip fire gamma since his Miller claim was not early or first post
why would you encourage desperados to hit millers
In post 173, Lady Angel wrote: Kokichi asking players to desperado millers when the desperado role kills millers like scum is a little ridiculous on day one. Wouldn't it be better to wait and reduce the number of possible misfires first?
Okay, I see it now
VOTE: Lady Angle
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 215, Drixx wrote:Varsoon makes a really solid point. Giving scum a role that would end the day AND net them a mislynch (miller kill equates to a mislynch for the day) makes zero sense.

I would go so far as to say that if there were scum desperado this day would already be over. At least one of those miller claims is gross enough that I'm pretty sure a scum desperado could get away with shooting it.

@Gamma - I'm gonna need a better explanation for why you didn't claim miller post one.
Why are you blatantly rolefishing?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 230, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 215, Drixx wrote:Varsoon makes a really solid point. Giving scum a role that would end the day AND net them a mislynch (miller kill equates to a mislynch for the day) makes zero sense.

I would go so far as to say that if there were scum desperado this day would already be over. At least one of those miller claims is gross enough that I'm pretty sure a scum desperado could get away with shooting it.

@Gamma - I'm gonna need a better explanation for why you didn't claim miller post one.
Why are you blatantly rolefishing?
Why would I need to rolefish you? You claimed miller, right?

The problem is you didn't claim it in your first post. So instead of saying "I have a really good reason and you should just give me time and sort me some other way" your response is to try and shade me for pointing out your claim reeks?

Tell me why someone shouldn't just shoot you right now again?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

drixx continuing to ignore the lady wagon and encouraging a miller shot
have we got our second scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I already said it was role-related. So either you haven’t been reading properly or you’re rolefishing.
And day ends on a shot. Yeah, you need to actually read games. As it is I feel it’s possible you thought you could coast by pushing me.
<Embrace The Void>

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Drixx »

There's literally nothing to get out of the Lady wagon atm. Lady needs to show up and respond. We can do more than one thing at a time.

On the contrary, Gamma: I'm calling attention to myself by pressuring you. That's the exact opposite of coasting. "Role reasons" doesn't add up given what we should be expecting in this game. The first thing I thought was a Desperado Miller, but I don't see why that would prevent you from claiming miller first post.

The same for any plausible role I can think of.

QED something doesn't make sense and your response to being pressed about it isn't encouraging.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wasn’t aware of the Repeated Role thing being consistent across the series. I only knew about the setup in what I think was the first game? Beyond that The only thing I got out of the other games was the Main Character gimmick. So like, what you expected and what I expected are different things. And you say you’re calling attention to yourself, your initial post was pretty subtle with you slipping that question towards the end.
<Embrace The Void>

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Marquis »

coming back to ms.net and all these better than thou type attitudes is really just so irritating

i like gamma if only because he's straightforward without being snarky or mean about it
link in bio
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 143, Wisdom wrote:Like, i was scum gunsmith in forgotten hourglass which was useless for scum utility
All it helped me do is pass as town
Same will happen here
Except they're even worse b/c we have essentially total control over sketch desperado claims. If they don't shoot where the majority wants, they get rope.
In post 191, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s because he’s essentially calling for the day to end on page 7, when there’s still plenty to discuss
That was obviously a joke, don't be daft.
In post 198, Varsoon wrote:the one-for-one parrot of what you said really sticks out to me
Kokichi feels worse given what I've realized this page but
VOTE: Lady
I think scum is more likely to try to come in, say some townie things, then coast and avoid desperados by being out of people's attention
I also don't like how Varsoon sort of sheeped on to this and dumped his Nancy push just because Wis told him to.
In post 217, DVa wrote:
In post 215, Drixx wrote:I would go so far as to say that if there were scum desperado this day would already be over. At least one of those miller claims is gross enough that I'm pretty sure a scum desperado could get away with shooting it.
This is very weak reasoning. Scum desperado would be a mechanic to disrupt lylo and you think they would waste it on day 1? I think the argument that it would be op for scum has some merit, but it seems like the other entries in this series also had lylo-disrupting mechanics.

And no comment on anything else in the preceding 7 pages?

VOTE: Drixx
This is kind of rich given you haven't really commented on much in the last few pages either. Pretty terrible vote.

Nancy's massive flurry of posting from pg5~ on is town (although I admit I stopped reading the Varsoon v Nancy wall wars)
Kokichi's page 7 was not great tonally (and no not referring to the hip fire thing). Felt kind of forced.
I have a great scumpool so fast, this is so rare for me, feels good :)
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

someone talk to me now that i'm here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn’t aware of the Repeated Role thing being consistent across the series. I only knew about the setup in what I think was the first game? Beyond that The only thing I got out of the other games was the Main Character gimmick. So like, what you expected and what I expected are different things. And you say you’re calling attention to yourself, your initial post was pretty subtle with you slipping that question towards the end.
We've played together a LOT Gamma. You know I make posts which are multi-faceted. I expect a certain level of mental acumen from anyone playing mafia on a forum.

And ... supposing I take that post at face value you are essentially saying that you didn't claim miller 1st post because you misunderstood the base assumptions for the game?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 238, SirCakez wrote:someone talk to me now that i'm here
Welcome Cakez. Did you bring any?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

no i have no cake
unfortunately
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Marquis »

it's hard not to be a hypocrite here tho
link in bio
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 236, Marquis wrote:coming back to ms.net and all these better than thou type attitudes is really just so irritating
i like gamma if only because he's straightforward without being snarky or mean about it
I hope I'm not part of the problem, 'cus even though I puff up a lot I am pretty garbage at actually winning
I can get mean and def snarky, tho. :cry:

In post 237, SirCakez wrote:[
I also don't like how Varsoon sort of sheeped on to this and dumped his Nancy push just because Wis told him to.
Ain't just 'cus Wis told me, it's cus I realized a lot about how desperado actually functions and what the setup likely is and why Lady's posts are as seriously an issue as they are and that serious pressure should be put there~
On the B-side, Nancy's gonna respond to me even if I'm not voting her, so my vote there stopped being worthwhile because I definitely got her attention.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

But yeah mayne I'll talk to you and spam more pages no one will read
;_;
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 239, Drixx wrote:
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn’t aware of the Repeated Role thing being consistent across the series. I only knew about the setup in what I think was the first game? Beyond that The only thing I got out of the other games was the Main Character gimmick. So like, what you expected and what I expected are different things. And you say you’re calling attention to yourself, your initial post was pretty subtle with you slipping that question towards the end.
We've played together a LOT Gamma. You know I make posts which are multi-faceted. I expect a certain level of mental acumen from anyone playing mafia on a forum.

And ... supposing I take that post at face value you are essentially saying that you didn't claim miller 1st post because you misunderstood the base assumptions for the game?
Why...wouldn’t you take that at face value? And yeah, that’s what I’m saying. And idg what multi-faceted has to do with how much attention something gets but w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 236, Marquis wrote:coming back to ms.net and all these better than thou type attitudes is really just so irritating

Btw I’m honored by this
<Embrace The Void>

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 243, Varsoon wrote:Ain't just 'cus Wis told me, it's cus I realized a lot about how desperado actually functions and what the setup likely is and why Lady's posts are as seriously an issue as they are and that serious pressure should be put there~
On the B-side, Nancy's gonna respond to me even if I'm not voting her, so my vote there stopped being worthwhile because I definitely got her attention.
:igmeou:
hmm
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

Like it bugs me that you frame it as 'cus wis told varsoon, that is why he voted there' when that's not the case.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

Like hey
SirCakez win this game for me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”