Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Um, so you weren't being sarcastic when you said that you intentionally didn't post in order to spite Mizzy? Because if not, that would be a very anti-town act.
No I was saying that my dig at you was not sarcastic.

My posting last weekend was to try and make the deadline block which I thought to be every 24 hours. I was commenting on her willingness to find something in my effort to prolong the deadline scummy. Friday of last week April 25th (i think) I said I would only post to keep the game going and she bitched about my lack of content during the weekend.
This deadline actually snuck up on me this week and before I could get to my usual filler posts over the weekend we were at No-lynch.
I was not the only one who could have prevented the No-Lynch yesterday.

But to try and twist that into me spitefully going into no-lynch because of Mizzy.... now thats a stretch Yos
In case you "mistakenly" twisted my words here is my actual quote
Rotten Snitch wrote:
LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?

I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Mizzy actually you were not gunning for me yesterday and the vote count proves that.

You don't have to consider any possibility that I have been investigated you may continue to assume I am scum and you can leave your vote on me for all I care.
Why would I think that? I'm not going to stop a bandwagon because a cop might have investigated you. A cop might have investigated anyone, or there might or might not be a cop. Besides, if a cop did investigate you, 10 to 1 odds says he'd get a guilty anyway.

But to question others and call them out for not accepting the case on me seems a little rolefishy to me.
Um, it's actually a common way to try and figure out who is linked and who is scum together.

This idiotic OMGUS "everyone who attacked me must be scum or else they wouldn't be attacking me" think you're trying to do here is just going to get you lynched faster, you know. And this whole list of "you believe X and Y are scum, and you believe this, and you believe that" without actually giving any logic or reasoning behind it besides your paranoid/scummy assumption that anyone who's attackign you is scum is not helpful either.

If you think I'm scum, then go ahead and try to make a real case against me. You certanly haven't done so yet, despite all the OMGUS lashing out you've done ever since I voted you yesterday.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:
But to try and twist that into me spitefully going into no-lynch because of Mizzy.... now thats a stretch Yos
In case you "mistakenly" twisted my words here is my actual quote
Rotten Snitch wrote:
LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?

I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Uh, that's not where you said it, RS. This is what I'm talking about:
Rotten Snitch wrote:And as for the deadline mechanics I posted every 24 hours last weekend when I usually don’t get on to mafia scum and Mizzy this is what you had to say about it
Mizzy wrote:Not wanting to go into no-lynch is very chivalrous of you, RS, but you didn't need to post filler posts quite so often.
I guess this time I figured that filler post every 24 hours was too chivalrous to continue doing.
You basically said that the reason you didn't post on Saturday was because you were pissed off at Mizzy because she attacked you for making a lot of contentless posts before. Now, either you were being sarcastic, or you were serious and spitefully refused to post and helped cause a no-lynch because you were pissed at Mizzy. Or, perhaps, both. That's not a "streach" at all.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

hasdgfas wrote:Rs: why, why, why, why, why, why?

Evidence please. What it looks like to me is that you believe they're scum because they believe you are. Bring out some quotes and search through them to find what's suspicious about them, because I believe them much more than you at this point.
Has- I know you believe them much more than me. Which is good!
Unfortunately, this has been a very fun game for me and I really love Mafia Scum but I am not about to wade through 850 posts (151 alone of just Mizzy’s) and burn and hour or more of my life to find quotes that can pinpoint my gut feeling. Which they will end up picking apart and will probably change nothing. Again going on gut here. Sorry. I know this may make me seem even scummier and my motives to the best of my knowledge right now are very pro-town believe it or not. Nothing but endgame conversation can show if my gambit played off.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Uh....your "gambit"?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Funny Yos, talk about WIFOM....
You basically said that the reason you didn't post on Saturday was because you were pissed off at Mizzy because she attacked you for making a lot of contentless posts before. Now, either you were being sarcastic, or you were serious and spitefully refused to post and helped cause a no-lynch because you were pissed at Mizzy. Or, perhaps, both. That's not a "streach" at all.
No I did not basically say that. you cannot prove that I did or didn’t do this nor if I would or wouldn’t bother Saturday night or Sunday
Skruffs wrote:
Also: I thought that Saturdays and Sundays were both considered part of the same 24-hour block?

It seems I was not the only one to not completely understand the mechanics.
The deadline No-Lynch was not completely my fault as there were 4 others (not including myself) who did not bother posting including you Yos so do not try and pin that on me buddy.

Like I said the last Friday I do not play this on the weekends so no I did not post to be spiteful because that would hurt the town. Nor I did not rush to post in this game either after last weekends outcome.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Mizzy actually you were not gunning for me yesterday and the vote count proves that.
The day kind of ended early, remember? That's why I voted so fast today, to make sure I don't miss my chance again.
Rotten Snitch wrote:You don't have to consider any possibility that I have been investigated you may continue to assume I am scum and you can leave your vote on me for all I care.
I know, but thanks anyway. I think I'll do that, and glad to know you don't care.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Funny Yos, talk about WIFOM....
No I did not basically say that. you cannot prove that I did or didn’t do this nor if I would or wouldn’t bother Saturday night or Sunday

Uh, first of all, that's not what WIFOM is.

But more to the point, that is pretty much what you said. You specifically said that you "figured" that you weren't going to post once every 24 hours, because you didn't feel "chivelrous" anymore, because of what mizzy said. So, yes, that does sound like you said you chose not to post because you were mad at Mizzy.

If that's not what you were trying to say, then why don't you explain what you actually meant?
The deadline No-Lynch was not completely my fault as there were 4 others (not including myself) who did not bother posting including you Yos so do not try and pin that on me buddy.
I never said it was your fault. I'm pretty pissed at myself that I didn't post that day; I think I posted every other 24 hours period and that was the first time I didn't, and it's frustrating. Your cavileer "I didn't post because you attacked me for posting filler posts" attitude about it is what I find really scummy. Not to mention the way you seem much more focused on the lack on a night kill then you are on the lack of a lynch.

Like I said the last Friday I do not play this on the weekends so no I did not post to be spiteful because that would hurt the town. Nor I did not rush to post in this game either after last weekends outcome.
So...you didn't "rush" to post because you didn't want to be attacked for filler posts? That is what you're saying, right?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos what i said was
I do not bother with MS on the weekends but I am more than willing to at least make a filler post. After Mizzy's comment about my filler posts then the answer you are looking for is yes I did not rush to post every 24 hours
To answer the other question, no i was not doing it out of spite. I felt as though my chivalrous 24 hour filler post was not wanted so i was in no rush to check MS during Saturday. When I did check it however it was deadlined. And when did I ever not want to be attacked? I love the attention.

I'm actually kinda glad we went into a no lynch if my hunch is correct. If not then it doesnt matter I have a feeling I was going to be the inevitable deadline lynch yesterday and now today.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, we lucked out and the no lynch didn't actually hurt us, but a lynch still would have been better.

But the point is, RS, if you didn't "rush to post every 24 hours" because you didn't want to get attacked for just making filler posts, then you were putting your own well being over the good of the town. You see what I'm saying?
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 am

Post by eldarad »

Checking in.

I've read all the posts so far Today. The only one I feel moved to comment on is Skruff's reaction to Y's first(?) post.
I think Skruffs has a point about Y seeming to link the no-lynch and the no-kill. But having said that, even if Y did make this link I don't think it really helps us determine his alignment anyway.

RS's posts so far Today strike me more like someone who is pissed off, rather than scum. Just my tuppence worth.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

You mean my lynch would have been better.
No the point is I didnt bother making as much of an effort. Not to avoid being attacked because as you have all accused me of it I enjoy being attacked. I didn't bother posting every 24 hours because I was under the assumption it was not needed every 24 hours.
Mizzy's post made me think that way.
So no I do not see what you are saying
I'm pretty pissed at myself that I didn't post that day; I think I posted every other 24 hours period and that was the first time I didn't, and it's frustrating.

we see a no lynch as beneficial to the scum.... so what was your excuse for not posting? As you said you have been posting every 24 hours up until Saturday.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotton Snitch wrote:
You mean my lynch would have been better.
Yeah, I happen to think so. In any case, lynching you yesterady would be better for the town then no-lynching yesterday and lynching you today.

So...Mizzy's posts made you think you didn't need to post every 24 hours? Really? Huh. Didn't you read the game rules?
Rotton Snitch wrote: so what was your excuse for not posting?
No excuse. I was trying to post every day, and doing a good job of it up to that point. That morning, I forgot to check this thread, and then when I got back home that evening it was already too late. Which sucks, and annoyed me to no end.

However, like I said earlier in the day, we can't expect to keep extending the deadline forever, sooner or later we're going to screw up. I wanted to get a wagon going earlier, before the deadline, so we didn't have to do that, and several people attacked me for it.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

why do you think they attacked you for it?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Rotten Snitch wrote: Has- I know you believe them much more than me. Which is good!
Are you saying you're scum?
RS wrote: Unfortunately, this has been a very fun game for me and I really love Mafia Scum but I am not about to wade through 850 posts (151 alone of just Mizzy’s) and burn and hour or more of my life to find quotes that can pinpoint my gut feeling. Which they will end up picking apart and will probably change nothing. Again going on gut here. Sorry. I know this may make me seem even scummier and my motives to the best of my knowledge right now are very pro-town believe it or not. Nothing but endgame conversation can show if my gambit played off.
RS, if you care about the town and want the town to win, you should be able to find enough comments to make a case on one of Mizzy/Yos. I have things to do in life as well, but I try to at least find a few things to say when accusing people.

Also, what gambit?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Ether »

Day 3, Votecount 1 wrote:2 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2, Mizzy)
1 Zindaras (Skruffs)

6 Unvote (Andycyca, eldarad, hasdgfas, Rotten Snitch, Y, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:why do you think they attacked you for it?
Because people are overly paranoid about "speed lynching" these days? Because people don't understand what good pro-town play is in a situation with limited time? I don't know. In any case, they were wrong.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

They were wrong for attacking you?
A bandwagon is good to have going but not because of a deadline threat. It makes it easier to lynch a townie because of the bandwagon and not their play. It allows a last resort and an easy out even though it may not be the best choice at the last minute.

Trying for an early bandwagon to make the deadline lynch easier is not a good tactic and in my opinion seems scummy. It makes it hard to figure out who the scum on the wagon is and why they were there. Right now you and Mizzy are on my wagon but if it continues to grow because the town is more afraid of a no lynch instead of catching scum then I see an anti-town reason to start the bandwagon.

Using fear of a no-lynch as grounds for yours and Mizzy's vote on me to encourage an early bandwagon?

Seems as though you both are trying to set this up and prolong the conversation until the next deadline. Kinda like the Capri lynch. Thus it will make it easier to lynch me when we have to post every block to keep me alive.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:They were wrong for attacking you?
A bandwagon is good to have going but not because of a deadline threat. It makes it easier to lynch a townie because of the bandwagon and not their play. It allows a last resort and an easy out even though it may not be the best choice at the last minute.

Trying for an early bandwagon to make the deadline lynch easier is not a good tactic and in my opinion seems scummy. It makes it hard to figure out who the scum on the wagon is and why they were there. Right now you and Mizzy are on my wagon but if it continues to grow because the town is more afraid of a no lynch instead of catching scum then I see an anti-town reason to start the bandwagon.

Using fear of a no-lynch as grounds for yours and Mizzy's vote on me to encourage an early bandwagon?

Seems as though you both are trying to set this up and prolong the conversation until the next deadline. Kinda like the Capri lynch. Thus it will make it easier to lynch me when we have to post every block to keep me alive.
I think you're mistaken as to why I voted when I did. I don't particularly care if anyone else votes or not, but I didn't get a chance to vote you before the day ended (I wasn't expecting it to end when it did) and I don't want that to happen again.

I'm not "trying" for a bandwagon. I just want my vote where I want it to make sure I get the chance. My vote may not even stay on you; if you manage to defend yourself properly and convince me you're not scum, then I would gladly look for scum elsewhere.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Not trying to misinterpret your words Mizzy or twist them but I got the impression that you would be more than willing to vote me yesterday but never got around to it?
Yesterday I had 3 votes on me. Were you too afraid of the unwanted L-1 attention your vote might have received yesterday?
If so a nice number two slot on my bandwagon would be a lot less inconspicuous. Right?

Therefore you wanted to make sure it is known today that you wanted to vote me yesterday?

What would be your reasons for voting me today as apposed to yesterday?
Now I'm putting my vote down in hopes of getting some information because we didn't get squat yesterday.
Mizzy wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it? Of course not you think that everyone not posting are scum protecting me huh?

The fact that you and Yos are really gunning for me makes me think you are pissed nothing happened last night
Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, myself included. So honestly, I will not consider the possibility that you were investigated and found innocent anything more than a
remote
possibility until I see a role claim from an investigator with no counterclaim and you as an innocent result from them.
Kinda seems a little Rolefishy to me...

I really hope the two votes on me is to pressure me alone and not to pressure a defense from a more important target.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Side note:
I just finished modding a Newbie Game where Rotten Snitch was a town and gothimself lynched. I don't have any evidence of a game where he was scum, so there's no way to compare, but. Well you can see for yourself. I think the playstyles are similar in both games, but I don't know if his playstyle as scum is different than that as town.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I wouldn't say I got myself lynched I think I did a pretty damn good job although it wouldn't have mattered cause I was gunning for the cop!
anyway that doesnt really help much with this game Skruffles.

What do you think of my play so far in this game compared to my MS meta and us knowing each other IRL?

Ether can we get a prod for Andycaca?

He promised Yos some postything May1st and has yet to produce or post
And to think someone actually called me on the lurking bit........ who was that.....
I think it was Mizzy.....OMG sorry I just tried to see if it was infact Mizzy who called me out for lurking but I almost vomited in my mouth while trying to read through her 7 pages of posts. Can't do it Hasfadasfas sorry... my life is more important than providing a case with quotes and post numbers on something Yos or Mizzy said a month ago.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Y »

RS: You're slipping and then trying, unsuccessfully, to get away with it.
Investigation? If you were investigated, then there's only one player knowing it. The cop. No reason for the town to react to an investigation.
You said that you purposefully didn't post, then you said you weren't sarcastic about that, and then that you didn't say it. Later you claimed again to miss the deadline post on purpose.
I was, by the way, the one to call you on the filler posts. Mizzy followed me. Is there a reason you're accusing only her? Would it be bad for your case against her?

I Also don't like the way eldarad protects him. I don't see RS play as a mad townsperson.
Skruffs, again, strikes me as linked to RS. First for distancing, and now he protects him, but with an escape exit.

Vote RS, FoS eldarad and Skruffs.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Y »

Forgot about your unwillingness to give actual grounds to your suspicions.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Not trying to misinterpret your words Mizzy or twist them but I got the impression that you would be more than willing to vote me yesterday but never got around to it?
Yesterday I had 3 votes on me. Were you too afraid of the unwanted L-1 attention your vote might have received yesterday?
If so a nice number two slot on my bandwagon would be a lot less inconspicuous. Right?
Therefore you wanted to make sure it is known today that you wanted to vote me yesterday?

What would be your reasons for voting me today as apposed to yesterday?
I have absolutely no problem being anywhere on a wagon of someone I feel is scum. In all honesty, I wanted to write up a big post with all the points on why I was voting you before I did it, but with a newborn, I really didn't have the time (and still don't) and wasn't able to do that before the deadline block failed.
Rotten Snitch wrote:Kinda seems a little Rolefishy to me...
Nope, it's called "standard procedure." I didn't ask anyone to claim, nor did I expect them to. You brought up roles, not me.
Rotten Snitch wrote:I really hope the two votes on me is to pressure me alone and not to pressure a defense from a more important target.
I'm voting you because I think you're scum. Not for any other reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”