CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

I'm still waiting, I have my reasons as to why I don't want to hammer yet, I shall explain in time, I would like to hear from Spoog, I would like to hear a claimed role
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Just in case it helps anyone read me I was in two separate ongoings with Carcalilly at one point and the games were ridiculously different to the point I was sure she was T in 1 and S in the other.
Unfortunately because her push on me in the other game was so shit I assumed that this was the one that represented her town game and the other one was her scum game.

I think that if you track my developments on my reads on her between these two games it should make it pretty clear that I'm town in this one.
But I expect to be copped the night I get nightkilled regardless of any efforts to tell as town so... :cool:
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2147, CreativeMod1 wrote:Has spool made a claim yet btw?

Also, finding it more and more interesting how both times M&M has advocated for lynching cops over their guilty's
This is not at all accurate.
I never once suggested lynching NM instead of Carcalilly. I suggested not lynching Carca the next day because it was 'optimal' but I was always open to it.
Moreso because I wanted to get a higher equity lynch before going after someone I was already sure was scum before they got guiltied.

Gamma was the same person I was trying to lynch yesterday in case you've forgotten so I'm not sure why you think I should change my read there.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2155, CreativeMod1 wrote:M&M, I had a townread on them at the start but the more the game goes on the less I trust them, reason why I trusted them to begin with was because they asked me to cop them and they would protect me, but the issue with that is if they are mafia, they could easily kill me and then claim the next day that they doc'd someone else under the thought that mafia wouldn't try to kill me as they knew I had protection...I don't get why M&M keeps trying to lead the lynch each day, and more importantly why he keeps trying to swing the lynch away from cop check'd guilty
I have not yet had the opportunity to lynch any of the people who I think are both 1) scum and 2) likely to endgame.
I don't know why you would think that I would stop wanting to lead lynches when the person I was most scumreading in fact flipped scum.
I don't trust the guilty for reasons that should be... obvious if you realize that I personally abused fakeclaiming cop results to win this game twice as scum.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Sorry I really don't buy Gamma sitting here calling me town after I've been pushing on him the whole game. That's strange to me.
I definitely buy scum!Gamma sitting here calling me town waiting until the game goes late enough to mislynch me because he doesn't want to have the fight at a point where I can stipulate that he absolutely gets lynched when I flip town and then have to try to fight his way out of it, even though no one would prolly sheep me in this lobby.

I dunno. Dealing with bullshit tilts me and when I'm wrong as town I'm usually wrong in the direction of errantly scumreading people scumreading me.
The fact that I think Gamma is scum when he's never pushed on me makes me ++confident in him actually being scum, plus this check objectively doesn't make sense.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 333, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 330, Almost50 wrote:
In post 327, Carcalilly wrote:I'm actually kinda questioning my gamma read even though I wouldn't like it
You wouldn't like the new read or you don't like the fact you're questioning the current read?
I wouldn't like the new read. It's because I think gamma is valuable to town but his posts just whisper superficial in my ear occasionally.
I mean stuff like this does say more about Carca than the one being talked about but, meh.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 1230, Carcalilly wrote:M&M I think you should like go to sleep or like take a break
In post 1243, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1238, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1236, Music and Mail wrote:if you're voting me you're a bad player or scum flat out.
I mean this is true.
no one has put a quarter of the gamesolving effort into this game that I have.
eighth?

if you're just going to ignore that and vote me because my scum game is good that really does, at best, make you a bad player.
you have a right to feel that way but just take to mind that we’re all just people playing a really intense game

I’m only talking to you like this now because I can legitimately see your stress leaking and that’s not good for any of us.

Which head am I talking to?
In post 1246, Carcalilly wrote:What I want to do is get the best cop answers possible because clearly everything is muddy to this point.

Who do you all think will give us the most information as either alignment? I’m wanting to do either A50, PP, M&M, or maybe even bujaber.
In post 1249, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1244, Music and Mail wrote:This is RC lol Postie isn't like this[/quote]

I can’t get on discord though but ik your day was not cool. If it’d help you can pm me and rant with no shame that god is watching. This is completely off topic with the game but yeah.
Having read the game again, I find it really difficult to believe anyone can believe this is scum theatre in a game without daytalk.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:51 am

Post by teacher »

VOTE COUNT 3.3 and Updates

Deadline:
Sunset
9:00am NYC on Sunday, October 21
, or
(expired on 2018-10-21 09:00:00)

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.

PlayerVote TotalVote Identity
Almost500
Music and Mail0
Gamma Emerald3Music and Mail ; Spooghetioso ; Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia0
CreativeMod10
implosion0
Nicolas Cage0
Spooghetioso4Gamma Emerald ; skitter30 ; Almost50 ; implosion
Skitter300

NOT VOTING:
CreativeMod1; Nicolas Cage

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
None.

Mod Notes
  • Skitter30 v/la Fridays and Saturdays generally
  • I will prod/replace Spooghetioso in approximately 1 hr as this is their third
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Okay.

{Spoogh, Implo, Nic Cage}
+
{Gamma if this flips town}
{N_M if this flips scum}

is how I would conduct the lynchpool

Note that that requires me to either be nightkilled, not be lynched, or to be copped.

I guess I'm fine with gamma who had the balls to guilty his partner having a win maybe? I'd prefer not to but I know that I caught him and whatnot.
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2183, Tatl and Tael wrote:Okay.

{Spoogh, Implo, Nic Cage}
+
{Gamma if this flips town}
{N_M if this flips scum}

is how I would conduct the lynchpool

Note that that requires me to either be nightkilled, not be lynched, or to be copped.

I guess I'm fine with gamma who had the balls to guilty his partner having a win maybe? I'd prefer not to but I know that I caught him and whatnot.
Wrong hydra.
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

i am here and reading do not worry
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2185, Spooghetioso wrote:i am here and reading do not worry
You should claim what your role is.
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay this is sad to be misslynched in my first game but oh well i am only a night 3 doctor and i am new so do not know what i am doing so i am not much of a loss :(

im sorry that i could not be a better player in this game i like to think that maybe i helped a bit in lynching lilly but i think that would have happened anyway with miltanks guilty on them that was a truthful guilty but gammas one is a lie

gamma is claiming a guilty on me because they knows that i can die easily and having someone extra lynched when he is going down is good for him so that their other member can do better and maybe this all distracts from catching them or maybe gamma has some kind of plan to get out of this like an excuse for faking a guilty or something or maybe someone will claim they have a innocent cop investigate on them tomorrow if that happens then do not believe them because that is probably their partner so lynch them too

i have accepted my death now and it is not the end of the world we can still win and in strong position i just wish i could have played better so that maybe another mafia would be dead before this or you would trust me more and see that gamma is a liar or gamma claim guilty on someone else and i figure out they are a liar then too

i have accepted it but i will not vote for my self because that is bad and i still have hope that maybe you could forgive me or maybe i could find a way to prove that gamma is a liar
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

does anyone in this game play lots of games with gamma maybe you know that they are a liar?
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I mean I tried but I'm not being listened to.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2179, Music and Mail wrote:Sorry I really don't buy Gamma sitting here calling me town after I've been pushing on him the whole game. That's strange to me.
I definitely buy scum!Gamma sitting here calling me town waiting until the game goes late enough to mislynch me because he doesn't want to have the fight at a point where I can stipulate that he absolutely gets lynched when I flip town and then have to try to fight his way out of it, even though no one would prolly sheep me in this lobby.

I dunno. Dealing with bullshit tilts me and when I'm wrong as town I'm usually wrong in the direction of errantly scumreading people scumreading me.
The fact that I think Gamma is scum when he's never pushed on me makes me ++confident in him actually being scum, plus this check objectively doesn't make sense.
Holy balls no. I get tilted, but getting tilted with you just causes more problems imo. As for “the check doesn’t make sense”, that’s a load of crock. My primary philosophy for using cop is resolving question marks. Spoogh was a question mark thanks to not being around for eod2 and no one having expressed a read on them recently. I can present games where I talk about this philosophy jsyk. My number one reason for the philosophy is kinda moot actually, but I still think it was smart
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay so i read one of m and ms posts here is link: viewtopic.php?p=10480672#p10480672 and it made me think that gamma thinks that they are widely suspected so gamma claimed a guilty on me first because they wanted to take someone else out with them because they believed that they would be lynched today anyway so now they make themselves lynched tomorrow with 1 more lynch then they would have before
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2190, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2179, Music and Mail wrote:Sorry I really don't buy Gamma sitting here calling me town after I've been pushing on him the whole game. That's strange to me.

Holy balls no. I get tilted, but getting tilted with you just causes more problems imo. As for “the check doesn’t make sense”, that’s a load of crock. My primary philosophy for using cop is resolving question marks. Spoogh was a question mark thanks to not being around for eod2 and no one having expressed a read on them recently. I can present games where I talk about this philosophy jsyk. My number one reason for the philosophy is kinda moot actually, but I still think it was smart
All of the above is true but like where does the unwavering townread on me come from? because ime town never townread me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2192, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2190, Gamma Emerald wrote:

All of the above is true but like where does the unwavering townread on me come from? because ime town never townread me.
Because I just don’t see this effort level from scum, when you join the game I recall it was rather slow, your replace in kicked off the game.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay gamme i have some advice for you a better reason to lie about checking me would be that maybe because i am new people do not know how to read me likepeople have said all game but no your reason was that i was not around at the end of day 2??? that is only 48 hours i was not here because i forgot about the game and i think it is very clear what i thought at that time i was only not voting lilly because i was letting creature speak then forgot about the game you say that no one was mentioning me at this time but people have not been mentioning me all through the game and i have felt very ignored like no one was listening to me but only now does it matter that no one would talk about me much?
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Music and Mail »

You're familiar with team mafia man

it's true that as of this year I haven't been efforting as scum but like in terms of an overall picture of my two games I have absolutely given this much effort into scum games before
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It matters now because I am a n2 cop, so that’s when I took in the gamestate to determine my selection. And around the beginning of d2 you were in several lynchpools which just sorta changed towards the middle of the day.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2195, Music and Mail wrote:You're familiar with team mafia man

it's true that as of this year I haven't been efforting as scum but like in terms of an overall picture of my two games I have absolutely given this much effort into scum games before
You can effort like this as scum
But I don’t see the motive.
<Embrace The Void>

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Like I love you if you're town who actually has me pinned as town because that just does't happen to me anymore but I just don't see it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Almost50 wrote:
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:I HAVE TO PRESS ENTER LIKE 5 TIMES JESUS

Guys Unvote implosion yallre redicilus
VOTE: implosion
tbf to gamma this post did remind me that is actually really partner-indicative

==
In post 2181, Music and Mail wrote:Having read the game again, I find it really difficult to believe anyone can believe this is scum theatre in a game without daytalk.
i mean you actively tried to get implosion lynched yesterday

==
In post 2191, Spooghetioso wrote:okay so i read one of m and ms posts here is link: viewtopic.php?p=10480672#p10480672 and it made me think that gamma thinks that they are widely suspected so gamma claimed a guilty on me first because they wanted to take someone else out with them because they believed that they would be lynched today anyway so now they make themselves lynched tomorrow with 1 more lynch then they would have before
i mean if gamma is faking a guilty idk why he'd do it on you and not like ... rc or implosion or a50 - someone that would be incredibly hard to lynch as town without a guilty on them

Return to “Completed Open Games”