Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Now I'm assuming we have 4 more lynches for the record, and I intend to direct the lion's share of them. So, here's what I propose.
Tomorrow Io should be the lynch. As much as I think they've been by far the most pleasant player in this game, history shows that generally in games like this it's only the one townie who keeps their cool.

If they flip town, that tells us that scum were indeed the ones hard pushing the PP wagon as opposed to divided between the teams.
And how you deal with that is largely up to you: I would strongly recommend flipping PP at this point to to be 100% sure that me and him was TvT then if he's scum, powerlynch down my wagon and if town, lynch the people that you feel dealt with the wagons in ways that suggest TMI. (I'm looking at you, Bujaber)

If they flip scum (which I expect), great!
You will win the game by lynching {Ejjinami, Walt, FA_Q2}

And that just about settles what I have to give the game.

GL GL
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:27 am

If Garmr tries to interfere, you should lynch him and cut FA_Q2 from the lynch order on a scum flip.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 701, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Garmr tries to interfere, you should lynch him and cut FA_Q2 from the lynch order on a scum flip.
You and me agree on ejjinami, I'm somewhat mixed on walt and disagree on faq2.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 am

Trust the process.

That lynch order isn't about hitting the highest individual scum equities it's about making sure that every possible IO scum team loses a second member.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

Sorry, but I'll have to replace out. :( I mostly won't be able to play for a few days and there's actually quite a chance it's not one-time-only.
I prob shouldn't have joined at the start, but it was just stronger than me... I'll prob take a few months break from FM.

Garmr is prob scum because of the way he kept pushing me, Walt is scum because of his reaction to RC's duel.
Idrk about the rest, but if I were to guess, I'd say the most likely ones to be town are B-sth, PP and RC. I think I explained my reads on each of them before.

VOTE: PP
that vote is p much useless now, but tbh that's still where I'd like to lynch. I really doubt that RC is scum by his last few posts

Sorry for being a pain
gl
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Processing. Please hold for a moment. Thank you for your patience!

Duel Vote Count 1.10

RadiantCowbells: Garmr, Walt, FA_Q2, BuJaber
PenguinPower: Io, Nicolas Cage, ejjinami

Not Voting: Shoshin

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-09 12:57:38) :!:

Lynch Deadline Frozen @ 7 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

RadiantCowbells has lost the duel. He was a Gunslinger!

Day One has resumed!
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The gun went off and a body hit the ground.

One thing was for sure... this wasn't just a game anymore...

Vote Count 1.3

Shoshin:
ejjinami:
Garmr:
Walt:
FA_Q2:
BuJaber:
Io:
Nicolas Cage:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Shoshin, ejjinami, Garmr, Walt, FA_Q2, BuJaber, Io, Nicolas Cage, PenguinPower

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-17 07:41:52)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Eji
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Searching for a replacement for ejjinami. Please stand by.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:16 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Io[/]

Fun fact: I’m sailing towards a hurricane right now!
<(") | (")>
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 710, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Io[/]

Fun fact: I’m sailing towards a hurricane right now!
Hey pp do you think eji is town? How about lynching eji slot with me?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I want to lynch Io first. I said in my first reads that Io was possibly deepwolf. And, with RC agreeing the slot needs to go I intend to follow through.

VOTE: Io
<(") | (")>
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 194, the worst wrote:
In post 192, RadiantCowbells wrote:tw my boy are you scum?
UGH YOU'RE LIKE MY STUPID PARENTD WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

:(((
In post 193, the worst wrote:I AM THE EDGELORD NOW
RC WHO SHOULD I LOLGLADIATE
So these posts are why I started out disliking this slot -- he starts out basically directly trying to dive into RC, who he has an existing connection with. This feels like a direct appeal to meta relationships.
In post 204, the worst wrote:I'm happy to figure it out but if I have to do that myself and THEN sort you I'll be in a Bad Mood from the get go

pedit: I don't see how that translates to lolduelling them. Before they post??
Next he starts focusing on his mood rather than sorting or engaging anyone else
In post 218, the worst wrote:gut read Walt scum
feels lazy
In post 222, the worst wrote:We should lynch Nicholas Cage.

he's spelled his own name wrong and he's a wolf.
He called me a wolf at this point when I basically had no reads which basically made no sense. He seemed more interested in shading low activity slots than in sorting or solving. He also wanted to focus on irrelevant BS.
In post 246, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:feeling both PP and RC are town so far by the way which has -- VOID OF ALL IRONY -- pushed my absolute vexation over the edge.
The main thing here is that this feels really fake to me. Weird post and not townie.
In post 300, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:just going to be the worst for a moment

I'm maybe townreading RC a little more strongly than PP atm
This is fencesitting while he doesn't actually vote PP
In post 501, FA_Q2 wrote:and...

VOTE: RC

This should not require explanation.
I mean, did RC doom himself? Maybe--but he makes no effort to sort PP and shows no interest in that slot

SUMMARY

The Duck seemed to want to get on RC's 'good side' before going down. Then, when that didn't work, he had no qualms with leaving the game as part of a qausi-site flake. The replace out is NAI since he left so many games at once, but it certainly doesn't make him town. His other actions were much more interested in political reads and manipulating RC than in sorting. FA_Q2 has basically purely relied on appeal to anger to avoid saying really anything interesting.

Really feel like this is the way to go for this dayphase

VOTE: FA_Q2
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:26 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 714, Nicolas Cage wrote:
In post 194, the worst wrote:
In post 192, RadiantCowbells wrote:tw my boy are you scum?
UGH YOU'RE LIKE MY STUPID PARENTD WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

:(((
In post 193, the worst wrote:I AM THE EDGELORD NOW
RC WHO SHOULD I LOLGLADIATE
So these posts are why I started out disliking this slot -- he starts out basically directly trying to dive into RC, who he has an existing connection with. This feels like a direct appeal to meta relationships.
In post 204, the worst wrote:I'm happy to figure it out but if I have to do that myself and THEN sort you I'll be in a Bad Mood from the get go

pedit: I don't see how that translates to lolduelling them. Before they post??
Next he starts focusing on his mood rather than sorting or engaging anyone else
In post 218, the worst wrote:gut read Walt scum
feels lazy
In post 222, the worst wrote:We should lynch Nicholas Cage.

he's spelled his own name wrong and he's a wolf.
He called me a wolf at this point when I basically had no reads which basically made no sense. He seemed more interested in shading low activity slots than in sorting or solving. He also wanted to focus on irrelevant BS.
In post 246, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:feeling both PP and RC are town so far by the way which has -- VOID OF ALL IRONY -- pushed my absolute vexation over the edge.
The main thing here is that this feels really fake to me. Weird post and not townie.
In post 300, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:just going to be the worst for a moment

I'm maybe townreading RC a little more strongly than PP atm
This is fencesitting while he doesn't actually vote PP
In post 501, FA_Q2 wrote:and...

VOTE: RC

This should not require explanation.
I mean, did RC doom himself? Maybe--but he makes no effort to sort PP and shows no interest in that slot

SUMMARY

The Duck seemed to want to get on RC's 'good side' before going down. Then, when that didn't work, he had no qualms with leaving the game as part of a qausi-site flake. The replace out is NAI since he left so many games at once, but it certainly doesn't make him town. His other actions were much more interested in political reads and manipulating RC than in sorting. FA_Q2 has basically purely relied on appeal to anger to avoid saying really anything interesting.

Really feel like this is the way to go for this dayphase

VOTE: FA_Q2
I explained my vote (which you left out entirely) AND you waited till after TW swapped and was unable to explain himself to attack any of his content. There was no anger there either, that is all your own inference.

Your entire post is garbage.

VOTE: Cage

Why is Io scum? The TMI case is reaching IMHO. Is there another case on him?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Why would I bother casing you when my vote was locked into the shitduel?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Io »

In post 712, PenguinPower wrote:I want to lynch Io first. I said in my first reads that Io was possibly deepwolf. And, with RC agreeing the slot needs to go I intend to follow through.

Wait, so you want to lynch me on the basis that I am too townie to be town?

I also don't understand this post.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Now I'm assuming we have 4 more lynches for the record, and I intend to direct the lion's share of them. So, here's what I propose.
Tomorrow Io should be the lynch. As much as I think they've been by far the most pleasant player in this game, history shows that generally in games like this it's only the one townie who keeps their cool.

If they flip town, that tells us that scum were indeed the ones hard pushing the PP wagon as opposed to divided between the teams.
And how you deal with that is largely up to you: I would strongly recommend flipping PP at this point to to be 100% sure that me and him was TvT then if he's scum, powerlynch down my wagon and if town, lynch the people that you feel dealt with the wagons in ways that suggest TMI. (I'm looking at you, Bujaber)

If they flip scum (which I expect), great!

And that just about settles what I have to give the game.

GL GL
If only me and cage were wanting to kill Penguin, then how would me flipping town mean that scum were hard trying to make sure Penguin got killed in the duel?
If anything that would mean scum were wanting to kill Radiant all along.

Also why even lynch Ejj or FAQ if I was scum? I was scum reading them.

VOTE: BuJaber

I'm going to go with what I originality though, and killing BuJaber will solve the game.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@Faq2
Yeah I noticed something with nic.

All his scum reads so far are previously people who scum read him prior. Also his case is pretty shit yet he has the gull to call my cases bad.

I still want eji to be lynched but I'm willing to shift my vote to nic.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Io »

I'm going to say Nicolas, Shoshin, and Walt are town since I can't see any clear connections from them to any other player indicating they be scum. Plus Nicolas is pretty townie.

I'm unsure about the rest of the players though.

Garmr and FAQ could be a team but I find that unlikely after reading back through Garmr's reasonings for town reading FAQ. It at least feels natural to me.

I think the scum team is Ejj, Penguin, and Bujaber though.

I didn't see Ejj's last minute vote at first, but seeing as that vote was meaningless it looks like just a distancing move so people don't suspect a Ejj-Penguin since Ejj was being heavily pushed by Garmr making him a likely lynch for today and people like me, Cage, and Radiant were skeptical of the undeserved massive amount of town cred Penguin got just for replacing into a duel.
I also still see Garmr v Ejj as TvS and Garmr feels more townie here.

BuJaber's been pretty weird all day, mostly he just seemed to be agreeing with whatever was popular consensus at the moment.
I don't like that he said I was lock scum if Radiant flipped town because I was town reading Radiant and made some possible scenarios for him flipping town or scum. Mostly since he was doing the exact same thing, for one he was extremely confident in a Penguin!town , and saying that I had to be scum if Radiant flipped town which was literally the exact logic he was saying I am scum for.

Penguin's been at best a null all day and has had an unprecedented amount of town reads I feel. He's done absolutely nothing and his vote on me just now is weird as it shows he is just blindly following what Radiant said despite admitting that he felt I was town.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 719, Io wrote: BuJaber's been pretty weird all day, mostly he just seemed to be agreeing with whatever was popular consensus at the moment.
Sorry but this quote is wrong.
He town read me when there was no consonances and still one of the few who town read me when there was a more players scum reading than town me.

He was one of the first to scum read you. Before Rc threw it out.

Also Ironically he came to the same conclusions I did early on in the game and I didn't notice.
In post 156, BuJaber wrote:
In post 155, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll catch another scum in six days

@everyone can I get some reads?
I'm not going to talk about you.

Ejji and Nick
are my scumleans..

PP is null {PP + Walt not a team}

Garmr seems townie
So we seem to be jiving on some level.

But I think the statement he follows public consensus is wrong.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Garmr you are very obnoxious sometimes and your reads so far have been awful so no one is townreading you because no one WANTS to townread you.

What bothers me about your play so far is that it seemed like you wanted to fabricate a scumread on RC when basically no one else was pretending he was scum, everyone else seemed to want to just policy lynch him basically. For you though this seemed to serve as a way for you to not get into it with PP. So I still have serious doubts about your alignment.

BUT there is some reason to say that you probably don't get RC as caught up on you as he did as scum. You're still really annoying tho.

But you are also very much the opposite of how the worst/FA_Q slot approached RC. The worst came out with a bafflingly strong townread of RC, seemed to overtly try to buddy him, and then when that didn't work and he replaced out FA_Q came in and voted RC without explanation. While it's fine for a replacement to change slots, it could easily be that FA_Q decided the worst's buddy attempt didn't work and so he might as well just lynch the slot that scumread him.

Like you are really focused on what the worst was saying about you but you need to remember all he had to do right then was remain off the radar and in the good graces of the people that were likely to flip as town soon. So I still think your reasons for townreading the worst are suspect.

I have been pretty hostile to you, because you are just generally a very hostile person. If you are town though you shouldn't let your rampant personality conflicts make this game any more of a shitshow than it is already. Vote scum. Vote FA_Q.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Shoshin »

Nobody should be townreading me. That last post from Io is really bad.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 686, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm already sorely disappointed in you if you're town so

:shrug:
I'm really disappointed that you decidded to duel off the bat plus all the complaining about stuff when I was really excited to finally play a game with you where I thought you would actually try hard. So yeah, if you see this, I just stopped caring about this game after that.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Shoshin »

Anyway, let's just follow up on RC's reads now that we know he was town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”