Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Tatl and Tael »

You even implicitly acknowledged that I know how to read you when you said that you were trying to fool other people not me when I kept saying you were obvscum last game
so then you come into this game and be like oh RC doesn't know how to read me but he's also scum but i'm also going to randomly vote the biggest wagon for reasons
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 574, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 571, RightKnight wrote:1) I am working with a hydra partner. That explicitly means I talk with them. I show them why I think what I do and we discuss things and we do things that we both agree on.

2) I can be just as stubborn as scum.

3) I have many games where I am NOT stubborn as town and have been working on fixing that flaw.

4) Again you are assuming that I am backing off you because you think I am playing strategically, I promised Checkmate I would give the benefit of the doubt and they would me. We talk about things whenever I am not on a sickness stay away from mafia moment.

5) On a new site I am actually good and have a 75/100% (its complicated) winrate as town. I admit I am human and I do have games where I fuck up.

Quite literally everything you have described is all in my last town game here. Talk about this game. If you think I am scum what is scummy here? I don’t think you can answer that question, instead you’re trying to lynch me because oh no Math can be a good scum player.

Well I can be a decent town player given the chance. Keep it in game.

~~Castle
You're the one who keeps dragging it out of game Mathblade!
I've just said that you're scum, described the way that you play the game as town, explained how that's clearly not your approach in this game, and told everyone to lynch you.
Me lynching you when you roll scum isn't a personal attack, it's me attempting to play to my win condition. Stop repeatedly making comments along the lines of keep it in game when I have done absolutely nothing to make this an out of game battle besides to point out that I didn't know you would be in this game.
I didn’t say it was a personal attack.

What I did say is that all these references are outside the context of this thread of which you still haven’t done anything specific to this game. You’ve made meta points.

Which those things I have done as scum.

I have also done them as town. Your points are just meta. There’s nothing that is in this game to discuss.

I have a scum game and a town one. I know the number of people who can actually read me on one hand. You sir are not one of them.

~~Castle

I am stepping away from here. Take it as you will but I still do think you are scum. I want to sort a Lovebird and Maria. Far as I am concerned I have stated my opinion on you. I don’t want this to turn into RC v Math as there are a ton of other players.

Mainly Lovebird + Dunnstral that I want to sort out their interactions and why Dunnstral garcia’d there. Leads me to think there may be something fishy. I have scum games this is true. Unless you make it relevant to here and something that is not in my town game you’re literally just complimenting my scum game and saying lynch me for it. Which is again an argument to ignore.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 575, Tatl and Tael wrote:You even implicitly acknowledged that I know how to read you when you said that you were trying to fool other people not me when I kept saying you were obvscum last game
so then you come into this game and be like oh RC doesn't know how to read me but he's also scum but i'm also going to randomly vote the biggest wagon for reasons
Last game I was scum with you.

I am still salty about it but I lied to make you look good last game. You quite frankly cannot read me.

There a lot of things about last game I don’t talk about because it’s not gentlemanly.

I am stepping away if you want to make a case for me being scum go right ahead. Until you make a post worth responding to I am ignoring you.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I already have made my case: that you make this play as scum but not as town.
The fact that you don't like the way I describe your town game is the single biggest flaw of your scum game, that you aren't self aware enough regarding your town game to understand how you actually come across and you play scum as an 'idealized' version of your town game where you play like you want to think you are as opposed to the way that you actually are.

The fact that you don't like my meta doesn't mean that it's not true or that you're not scum.
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 566, RightKnight wrote:
In post 565, Lovebird wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
The more you refuse to state why you hold any opinion the more likely it is you are scum. I am asking a simple question:

Why is that post from ceejay scummy? You said it is. Back it up.

This shouldn’t be pulling teeth.

~~Castle
Are you talking to me or lovebird..?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

1.Wisdom - comes back from RvS, saying he exhaustively caught up, and then votes lovebird, who has posted almost nothing, and only has 3 town reads through his extensive catchup, which implies that he got good thoughts for brain. A bit of commentary/chatting and saying schadd is town. Then asks for more votes on Lovebird, who he has still yet to explain his vote on. Then says he doesn’t like my tone, asking me if I think hes lying, the question isnt bad but the “i dont like your tone” feels kinda shady, especially with no explanation. A lot of commentary about right knight hydra stuff and nothing really gamerelated. I can see this being scum, but its very low. Null-scum

2. EzekelRAGE- 0 poster

3. MariaR- beginning with memes, really NAI, calls out schadd for being forced, and brings up wanting the game to be more productive? but that goes both ways. Asks people to out if they have a failed action, which I find obvious? And then tells lovebird to give reads, and votes bird. Meh overall I dont see much AI stuff, If I had to choose id say ~ Rand town
5. RightKnight

6. Kokichi Oma- does nothing, “voodoos” sasuke or whatever that is??(voodoo I mean, not sasuke) -hard null

7. Messiah Complex- I feel that he is pretty towny and transparent with his thoughts, if theres one thing I had to say it might be a bit pocket-y? He is giving explanations on things “he likes” and not taking the “meta” of schadd felt not-opportunistic, so I think thats good too. It feels a *LITTLE* self-aware, like kinda being scared about being caught in a reaction test? I dont think its scummy per-say, but it strikes me as odd. Other than that, I like his questioning, him laying out his thoughts, and his vote on Lovebird was actually reasoned out. can be town.

8. Ceejayvinoya- RvS, says SIMYK pings him because of the info of losing at too high of a level? Votes lovebird as not RvS(i think)

9. Tatl and Tael 

10. SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis- So. Many. Posts. AGH. He claims “informed towny” which I feel is overall NAI, the info is pretty good though, and definitely something I dont see scum sharing with town, so I believe that part of it. I feel her thoughts are pretty good, albeit slightly confusing to understand. And the stuff about learning her role was actually informed towny and not public info also seemed good. I like some of their questioning of other people, and I feel a lot of their posts come from a straight up towny PoV. This can be pretty solid town. Town.

11. schadd_- calls koki town for saying “Im town” which I dont really see, and he says he wants to wait for things to play out yet he still made the read? Votes me even though he hasn’t said anything the entire game about me, and he has no reasoning, shown when he said “not really sowwy” and he also says he doesnt want to vote lovebird, even though the vote was RvS. Comes and says “you must shoot me.” “lynch me or I screw around” and stuff like that, basically saying kill me or I wont do anything, which IMO isn’t a towny PoV. Then says he doesnt SR either of us really, but hes voting me? I dont really see the progression there? I dont know what he means by “your going to build up to it in a dramatic way” but It seemed kinda odd IMO. Im not sure if this is a normal play style from him, but im getting quite a few pings here. Scum lean.

12. Lovebird. RvS. *slightly* shades saske for him “assuming” rather than actually knowing? It looks like? Calls 115 scummy, even though its a obvious RvS joke being his first post of the game…and also a bit of shade on him for “not saying anything” in his posts, yet she didnt explain why it says nothing. Then calls Messiah scummy for saying that SIMYK made a safe assumption? Why is that scummy? Or your talking about SIMYK, but still why is “assuming even though you implied info” scummy? Its legit implications your digging into. And then says they KNEw that Messiah’s post was a joke, but still should have been meaningful, even though it was the first post. And then AGAIN shades Messiah for saying “nothing meaningful” and AGAIN gives no explanation. How is Maria’s “Wait we can gain powers” scummy at all??? Votes Ceejay with no progression and no explanation??? “I think scum are voting me, because no one explains why im doing this as scum” how does this make sense? They point out the things that make them think you are scum, not what you would do as scum? Then says “Ceejay’s post are bad, empty, pointless, and dont go anywhere, so I feel like voting” but 1. Are your posts really different and 2. You are already voting him? Then is told to back up a “scum” read, and gives “gut” pretty strong wolf here, scum.

13. Dunnstral- nothing… then votes Tatl/Tael for “missing zeal”, calls Ceejay out for a “scummy post” with no reasoning. p.much all. I cant draw a conclusion from this. Null

You will notice I left out RightKnight and Tatl,
1. I dont have enough time to go through both of their ISO's
2. reading a hydra like those is confusing
3. I expect it to sort out soon
4. id probably give them a low read anyways because paranoia(I mean low town, not strong or whatever)

so to sum up my thoughts

T-{Messiah, SIMYK)
NT-{MariaR, RightKnights, Tatl/Tael}
N-{Dunn, Ceejay, koki, ezekial}
NS-{Wisdom, schadd}
S-{lovebird)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

k eragon Ik I said you're in my town circle but you didn't need to make it that obv
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've got Saske as obvious town
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 581, MariaR wrote:k eragon Ik I said you're in my town circle but you didn't need to make it that obv
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Eragon »

wats wit da new cweepy face Ava
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 583, Eragon wrote:
In post 581, MariaR wrote:k eragon Ik I said you're in my town circle but you didn't need to make it that obv
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU HAVE BEST BOY.
Hi Mason partner
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 585, MariaR wrote:
In post 583, Eragon wrote:
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU HAVE BEST BOY.
Hi Mason partner
BEST BOI TOKOYAMI
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

id love to be a mason

*wink wink*

*wink*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't got no bus drive dis time but dw we can MAKE IT WORK.
Ask me some questions
Pedit: I see what you're trying to sell and I'm buyin
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 589, MariaR wrote:I don't got no bus drive dis time but dw we can MAKE IT WORK.
Ask me some questions
Pedit: I see what you're trying to sell and I'm buyin
uhh...

uhh...

is lovebird scum or is it playstyle?

:wink:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Honestly it can be both? If lovebird is ML often I can understand it we still got a lot of time in the day so I'll let them progress
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Eragon »

large picture warning

Spoiler:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 591, MariaR wrote:Honestly it can be both? If lovebird is ML often I can understand it we still got a lot of time in the day so I'll let them progress
understandable.

and is Rightknight vs Tatl/tael TvT, TvS, or honestly unsure?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

In post 580, Eragon wrote:It feels a *LITTLE* self-aware, like kinda being scared about being caught in a reaction test? I dont think its scummy per-say, but it strikes me as odd.
That part was a joke. I mentioned to schadd earlier in game that questioning baseless townreads is a good thing imo. He then tred me without saying why. Think of it as more Rodney Dangerfield than coked up charlie sheen.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 593, Eragon wrote:
In post 591, MariaR wrote:Honestly it can be both? If lovebird is ML often I can understand it we still got a lot of time in the day so I'll let them progress
understandable.

and is Rightknight vs Tatl/tael TvT, TvS, or honestly unsure?
With the way their egos are clashing? Coin flip they have history and seeing this clash doesn't shock me. If they start clogging the thread we can stop em but I don't really think they're being AI atm with the arguments being presented
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 594, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 580, Eragon wrote:It feels a *LITTLE* self-aware, like kinda being scared about being caught in a reaction test? I dont think its scummy per-say, but it strikes me as odd.
That part was a joke. I mentioned to schadd earlier in game that questioning baseless townreads is a good thing imo. He then tred me without saying why. Think of it as more Rodney Dangerfield than coked up charlie sheen.
:mrgreen:

"I bet ya slice into the woods! A hundred bucks!"

although tbf I identify more with the gopher
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wisdom's play has been rather suspect he has history knowing lovebird is a ML now that I think about it with that cheet gameplay. Him also calling me obv town without question also makes me pause. Let's start something
VOTE: Wisdom
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Mod
Update on EzekelRAGE?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

and VC pleeease

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”