Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just quote and answer yes or no please.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 624, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria are you town this game. Yes or no.
Ye!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 620, Wisdom wrote:
In post 597, MariaR wrote:Wisdom's play has been rather suspect he has history knowing lovebird is a ML now that I think about it with that cheet gameplay. Him also calling me obv town without question also makes me pause. Let's start something
VOTE: Wisdom
i have a single game with lovebird where i remember nothing he did
I rechecked and lovebird was scum that game
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 627, Wisdom wrote:
In post 620, Wisdom wrote:
In post 597, MariaR wrote:Wisdom's play has been rather suspect he has history knowing lovebird is a ML now that I think about it with that cheet gameplay. Him also calling me obv town without question also makes me pause. Let's start something
VOTE: Wisdom
i have a single game with lovebird where i remember nothing he did
I rechecked and lovebird was scum that game
Oh were they?
hm lovebird might still be scum then.
VOTE: Lovebird
alrighty
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 411, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 363, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 344, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 326, Aristophanes wrote:~Noted~
So those actually did something?
Are you doubting my voodoo? Do you want to be voodoo'd?
Is being voodoo'd a good thing or a bad thing
I quoted a post from DnD Wiki I think. It doesn’t look like a good thing to happen to you, from what I read.

~ Checkmate
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 396, RightKnight wrote:https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Voodoo_Doll_(3.5e_Spell)

Voodoo Doll
Necromancy [Evil]
Level: Assassin 2, Cleric 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
Components: V, S, F
Casting time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One corporeal living creature
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute/level (D)
Saving Throw: Will negates and Fortitude partial; See text
Spell Resistance: Yes
Cross the heart, hope they die, stick a needle in their eye.

If a target fails the save against this spell, the doll you hold in your hand takes on an appearance like them. You may proceed to push pin needles into the doll, subsequently injuring the actual creature. When the creature fails the save you can immediately push a pin in, and another each round as a standard action. Pins deal 1d6 points of damage per 2 caster levels (maximum 10d6 at 20th), and have an additional effect depending where you stab the target. The creature needs to possess the appropriate body part.

Arm: The target takes a -4 penalty to attack rolls.
Body: The target takes a -4 penalty to AC.
Face: The target takes a 20% miss chance as its partly blinded.
Leg: The target's non-fly speeds are halved.
Tail: The target takes a -10 penalty to Balance and Jump checks.
Throat: The target takes a 20% chance to be unable to speak, acting as spell failure for vocal component spells.
Wing: The target's fly speeds are halved.
Yeah that’s the one. I was trying to figure out what subclass voodoo fell into.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 422, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 405, Tatl and Tael wrote:after 135 it didn't look like you would have expected a free townread from scumschadd.
It would depend on HOW he decided to interact with me! I think schadd as SCUM whom decided to townread me would just call me town and call it a day. BUT that is just a guess...

Also acutely accusing Raybells of accusing THROUGH Keychain is kindof disingenuous Checkmate, since because Keychain’s TONE and OPINIONS are clearly coming through in their posts. JUST because she agreed with giving Raybells her VOTE doth not coincide with her losing control over the hydra...

VOTE: Lovebird

So basically I’m townread Schadd againa and I liked Ceejay’s last posts so I could go here! Lovebird you should ANSWER my question about Formerfish when you acquire the capability!
Nah it wasn’t. I was annoyed that RC made that hey you want to vote our slot post and I wanted to put RC on notice that I won’t tolerate his shenanigans. I turned a blind eye to him hiding behind his partner, until he decided to pull this on us.
~ Alan Watts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 626, MariaR wrote:
In post 624, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria are you town this game. Yes or no.
Ye!
A clear yes or no is needed
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 428, Tatl and Tael wrote:You know full well how I feel about playing mafia with you so don't sneak into a game with me on an anonymous alt where I can't WOTC you and then start bitching that I'm toxic.
The idea of me 'hiding behind' Keychain as scum is stupid and not something that you would ever say as an actual read on me: it's something you'd say because it sounds good.
I also happen to have a very good read on your hydra partner, and surprise surprise, I
also
think she's scum.

I've stopped short of declaring open war on your slot because Keychain doesn't like it but realize that the only reason you might survive today is her. :]
In post 429, Tatl and Tael wrote:Also, you were calling us town for
literally no reason
at the start of the game then when you realized we were onto you, you 180ed that read and started calling us scum.
Both of these are on me RC, not Castle/Math. I initially sr Schaad and told Math, I felt good about my vote since you nailed scum D1 in Sneks and you were also on that wagon. I mistakenly interpreted his approval with tr you. Sorry.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 437, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 431, RightKnight wrote:I plan everything as scum. If you ever think I am scum I am town. Period.
And sure, hows this for a plan? "IF we call RC/Key town they'll townread us back. Oh wait, that didn't work. Let's call them scum and try to scare them off wagoning us."
I can’t speak for Math but I specifically voted YOU not your hydra, to let you know how I felt about your sneaky baiting post to Keychain and then she conveniently followed that us by what looked to me, like a naked vote on us. I didn’t appreciate that tactic and wanted you to know that.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 438, Tatl and Tael wrote:If you're somehow town in spite of your godawful play this game, put Nancy on the phone. I don't want to talk to you because it's bad for me and the game.
Alright RC, yes it’s me Nancy and now I can’t sign my posts with Checkmate anymore which was like the coolest thing ever. :cry: I may never forgive you for that. :wink:

You know I’m personally rather fond of you, so if I tear into you here, it’s 100% game-related, right?

~ Nancy or the player formally known as Checkmate (until all my fun got ruined. :( )
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 635, RightKnight wrote:yes it’s me Nancy
damn im so good at figuring alts out
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 446, Tatl and Tael wrote:1) town mathblade never comes out with a townread on me in the early game, and if they really believe that I always misread them (which is demonstrably untrue), they don't 180 because I scumread them.
2) amusingly enough I was moreso scumreading the hydra because of the other head's posts until Mathblade came in here and just hard spewed the slot scum on the last page.
I tr you, not Math and now that you know who I am, you should know that I’m town here.
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

and now im officially against wagoning this hydra
Like i said, give nancy enough time and she will obvtown
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 448, schadd_ wrote:
In post 434, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Yes there is just “nancy” whom I can see hydraing with Mathblade
deadline delivery
???

I hardclaim that is not me. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 473, Tatl and Tael wrote:Hey, you know how you can resolve this? you can lynch the scum hydra.
In post 479, Music and Mail wrote:I have never seen more than 10 posts from nancy drew and not known her alignment correctly. she's scum this game.
I don’t know who the fuck this is but sorry Math, this is 100% scum here.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Music and Mail

RC vote was meant to be a protest vote, that’s why I voted him and not the hydra. I will review your LB case but I’d bet money, this flips red.

This type of post, almost never comes from town. It is likely scum who is aftaid I will eventually figure them oit. Who are you? Because it’s blatantly obvious you are threatened by me. I demand you out yourself ASAP!

Rn, I wish I was the one with voodoo powers.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 482, Music and Mail wrote:I think the tone is way off for Nancy Drew as is the playstyle which is why I'm assuming that she's 100% scum if she is in fact Nancy Drew. But I'm scumreading them either way.
Can we please powerlynch this? Actually, after my flip, that will definitely happen anyway. Hopefully town isn’t that stupid to fall for this though.

While RC actually seemed to be making some effort to sort me, this scultroll hydra hasn’t read even 10 posts from me but proclaims themelves to be some kind of fucking expert on me. Really?

I mean, let’s call a spade a spade here. Whomever is behind this facade is blatantly open wolfing here and acks the guts to do it under their real nic.

The only player whomever claims to lock alignmentread me accurately is Ank and if she were in this game. we know she would have already locktowned me.
~ Alan Watts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 489, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 479, Music and Mail wrote:I have never seen more than 10 posts from nancy drew and not known her alignment correctly. she's scum this game.
In post 482, Music and Mail wrote:I think the tone is way off for Nancy Drew as is the playstyle which is why I'm assuming that she's 100% scum if she is in fact Nancy Drew. But I'm scumreading them either way.
Whoops

I really gotta, like, not play multiple hydra games at once lol
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 483, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: rightknight ?
Schaad, if you are town here, can you not recognize an open scumclaim when you see it? No way in hell is M&Ms town in this game. No freaking way.

What town player claims to meta alignment lock a player, based on
less than 10 fucking posts
??? and under a secret hydra no less? In what world can this ever come from town?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 486, Wisdom wrote:I suggest you out, checkmate
given math outed speculating about you is only going to harm your slot and the game
Now I need scumtroll M&Ms hydra to do likewise.

:popcorn:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 489, Tatl and Tael wrote:
Whoops

I really gotta, like, not play multiple hydra games at once lol
Dafuq????

Did you roll scum here RC? Is this you open wolfing here? I honestly don’t know what to think rn. :neutral:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 497, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 425, RightKnight wrote:
In post 423, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I do not desire to vote for RightKnight since if Raybells is BIASED on his read then I do not want to instigate a fight by FANNING the wagon’s flames. If my reasoning about Checkmate townposting is WRONG (which it could be IF Checkmate is nancy), then I am confident Raybells can explain how Castle is SCUMPOSTING! ^_^
This was supposed to be a secret hydra so I get better at different things and I have work holiday stuff.

However that doesn’t look to be the chance with how many people are theorizing who I am.

I, Castle am MathBlade.

I suspect the RC/Key hydra of being scum. However I do not have the time nor energy to demonstrate such and any time I do RC turns toxic. Hell RC turns toxic based on strategy sometimes. I just kinda don’t want that.

I am about to go to urgent care. I am sorry for my inactivity to this game.

In regards to 396 I can’t speak to Checkmate’s thoughts. For myself I generally like having class info or flavor info on hand so that way if someone claims something like I am a fighter without magic. Then says they cast fireball I would go, really? We didn’t talk about each post ceejay

~~Math
Well if you didn't post it I'm not asking you. Let your partner answer sheeeesh.

Of course he would post that and just go away. Sigh.

What a terrific answer.
Math is extremely respectful that way. <3<3 <3
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 532, Tatl and Tael wrote:ITT: scum rightknight realizes that they're not mislynching us so they try to score the easy mislynch on Lovebird first.
In post 511, Tatl and Tael wrote:and, like, her being town wouldn't necessarily mean that town have to be on the wagon. towns are bad.
In post 492, Tatl and Tael wrote:
Lovebird is my 1 and only townread this game
, pretty typical that they're getting wagoned.
This is not good. This is typical of the sort of post that scum would make. Town=2 + toNreads, scum=only 1 and blatant scul, if their ONLY tr is is a player whose not obvtown to the majority of the playerlist.

This either means that LB is w/w with T&T or it’s w/v because T&T already knows what alignment LB is.

:thinking:

Both RC slot obvtown reading LB and scumlocking our slot, makes me think this could well be scum!RC here.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 533, Lovebird wrote:Wtf? How is that "why me"? And, I already said who voting me I think is scum.
Aren’t you even a little bit suspicious that you are T&T’s 1 and only townread in this game? Aren’t you at all concerned about possibly being pocketed by them?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 541, Tatl and Tael wrote:Lovebird you gotta realize when someone is straight scum pushing you.
Pot.meet.kettle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

VOTE: Tati and Tael
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”