Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

And ftr I know what you're like. When I talk about making it personal I'm not talking about you. I expect a certain reaction from you. Mathblade me scumreading him into a whole bunch of bullshit about me hating him and not respecting his '75% winrate' on a different site and pulled that gambler's fallacy to discredit my reads.

Mathblade is a programmer, they're competent enough to apply gambler's fallacy, so that was either tactical discrediting or them being an asshole discrediting.
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 943, Lovebird wrote:
In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
What a terrible post :o

Does it seem like ceejay is so confident in me being scum that he says this? :?:
In post 412, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yeah Messiah's posts about Lovebird's shading looks about right to me. Like Lovebird calls posts scummy and that's it.

I think my vote stays on Lovebird
In post 523, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the purpose of the record, in my only game with Lovebird she was the D1 mislynch that I hard-drove since because she gave bad reasoning to scumread someone whom I was hard townreading... So IF her laconic THOUGHT PROCESS is your only reason to scumread her you should probably nuance your prospective or reevaulate first since because we were able to manipulate JUST that to easily lynch her.
I'll consider this
Doesn't say anything about anybody else or anything else going on...
I don’t want to mislynch. I do know RC is messing with my head and him threatening our slot to unvote you, just made me want to do the exact opposite.

Anyway, I don’t want to mislynch, so I’ll unvote you for now.

UNVOTE:

I want to reread your ISO with a clear head and I’m pretty much incapable of doing that now.

~ Checkmate/Nancy

Spoiler:
The RC/Math thing makes me want to just bang my head against a wall, repeatedly. Ugh. :facepalm:
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Lovebird »

Btw, I think it's mistake to townread Kokichi looking back. Is faking lie detector really that towny? Really nothing else besides that.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 947, Lovebird wrote:
In post 939, RightKnight wrote:
In post 928, Tatl and Tael wrote:I don't think that I know how to read wisdom. maybe vaguely scummy based on their approach to the ND hydra not feeling super solvey but meh.
What??? Wisdom is scummy because unlike you - he is actually capable of reading us correctly this game? Okay. :roll:
Maybe it's not always town that townreads you and scum that scumreads you :o
Wisdom correctly townreading us doesn’t make him scum. What?
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Lovebird just keep your vote on MC please.
Doesn't make him town either. It is what it is.
Tatl || Tael
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 953, RightKnight wrote:Wisdom correctly townreading us doesn’t make him scum. What?
I never said that it did :o
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Like nancy you have to realize that if you're town Mathblade is intentionally trying to piss me off then playing the victim in the situation. that's not okay. make him stop.
you don't have to blindly sheep what I say or anything, I'm not trying to bully you, but I want mathblade to not knee jerk oppose shit because I support it
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 949, Tatl and Tael wrote:I have nothing against you and a lot against your partner Nancy.
In post 950, Tatl and Tael wrote:And ftr I know what you're like. When I talk about making it personal I'm not talking about you. I expect a certain reaction from you. Mathblade me scumreading him into a whole bunch of bullshit about me hating him and not respecting his '75% winrate' on a different site and pulled that gambler's fallacy to discredit my reads.

Mathblade is a programmer, they're competent enough to apply gambler's fallacy, so that was either tactical discrediting or them being an asshole discrediting.
RC, first of all, good to know. :] However, you feel about Math, you do know that if you can read me correctly, it means you are also reading Math correctly as well. And tbf, I still don’t care for either yours or your partner’s reasons for scumreading our slot. I could of course elaborate on why it should blatantly so obvious I’m town here but I think that might be in violation of some rule here, so I won’t.

And I once again reiterate my point that so long as your slot wrongly scumreads our slot for bad reasons, it will be extremely hard to take any of your other reads seriously.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Let's start by clarifying something: where has my head expressed a read on you since you actively started posting in the game?
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 954, Tatl and Tael wrote:Lovebird just keep your vote on MC please.
Doesn't make him town either. It is what it is.
I was townleaning him before he correctly townread us, that just sealed it for me. Lovebird seems to be implying that I should be suspicious of his townread on our slot and I see no good reason to be. I have plenty of meta with Wisdom and ever since he nearly mislynched me in Necromancer, he has accurately townread me, so yes - if he were to wrongly scumread me, it of course would make me suspicious but he has so far given me no reason to scumread him in this game and unless that changes - for whatever reason - I won’t.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 956, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like nancy you have to realize that if you're town Mathblade is intentionally trying to piss me off then playing the victim in the situation. that's not okay. make him stop.
you don't have to blindly sheep what I say or anything, I'm not trying to bully you, but I want mathblade to not knee jerk oppose shit because I support it
If you’re really my friend here, please stop putting me in the middle of this. It is totally unfair to me.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

If you're not willing to step in the middle of it then I'll just get the game mod / listmods to step in because this isn't going to work out any other way.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I appreciate that this really sucks to be you right now but I can't deal with Mathblade doing Mathblade things right now.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 958, Tatl and Tael wrote:Let's start by clarifying something: where has my head expressed a read on you since you actively started posting in the game?
In post 717, Tatl and Tael wrote:I fell behind. Hydra fight getting kind of dirty didn't help. In future, if you're a secret alt preinned to a game and I sign up as a hydra with someone who for whatever reason you don't want to play with but don't want to out yourself to, please contact me and I'll find us another game :]
In post 641, RightKnight wrote:
In post 482, Music and Mail wrote:I think the tone is way off for Nancy Drew as is the playstyle which is why I'm assuming that she's 100% scum if she is in fact Nancy Drew. But I'm scumreading them either way.
Can we please powerlynch this? Actually, after my flip, that will definitely happen anyway. Hopefully town isn’t that stupid to fall for this though.

While RC actually seemed to be making some effort to sort me, this scultroll hydra hasn’t read even 10 posts from me but proclaims themelves to be some kind of fucking expert on me. Really?

I mean, let’s call a spade a spade here. Whomever is behind this facade is blatantly open wolfing here and acks the guts to do it under their real nic.

The only player whomever claims to lock alignmentread me accurately is Ank and if she were in this game. we know she would have already locktowned me.
In post 643, RightKnight wrote:
In post 483, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: rightknight ?
Schaad, if you are town here, can you not recognize an open scumclaim when you see it? No way in hell is M&Ms town in this game. No freaking way.

What town player claims to meta alignment lock a player, based on
less than 10 fucking posts
??? and under a secret hydra no less? In what world can this ever come from town?
In post 644, RightKnight wrote:
In post 486, Wisdom wrote:I suggest you out, checkmate
given math outed speculating about you is only going to harm your slot and the game
Now I need scumtroll M&Ms hydra to do likewise.

:popcorn:
In post 645, RightKnight wrote:
In post 489, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 479, Music and Mail wrote:I have never seen more than 10 posts from nancy drew and not known her alignment correctly. she's scum this game.
In post 482, Music and Mail wrote:I think the tone is way off for Nancy Drew as is the playstyle which is why I'm assuming that she's 100% scum if she is in fact Nancy Drew. But I'm scumreading them either way.
Whoops

I really gotta, like, not play multiple hydra games at once lol
Dafuq????

Did you roll scum here RC? Is this you open wolfing here? I honestly don’t know what to think rn. :neutral:
What a ridiculous sequence of events. I don't know why but I feel like this confusion points town, though not strongly. Potentially a strategy in response to the RC scumread though, or an intense overreaction to an "unknown player" having a scumread. Also I'm laughing at the "acks the guts to do it under their real nic" bit, considering to my knowledge neither this hydra nor Music and Mail are anonymous. Maybe just a little self consciousness coming from the only hydra that even started out secret.

Though now that I think about it, the pivot back to "and because of this RC is scum" despite favourably comparing RC to M&M feels more like scum making a misstep and trying to steer it back to the scumread they're claiming to have, rather than town actually realising they made a mistake and using that to determine the read. Feels like the scumread came first and the reason later, does that make sense?

In post 648, RightKnight wrote:
In post 533, Lovebird wrote:Wtf? How is that "why me"? And, I already said who voting me I think is scum.
Aren’t you even a little bit suspicious that you are T&T’s 1 and only townread in this game? Aren’t you at all concerned about possibly being pocketed by them?
Hello, this is Keychain. Lovebird is not T&T's only townread unless you filter out any posts I sign. I have stated my townread on Messiah (yes I noticed our vote is on them) and I also agree with the mostly consensus townreads of SIMYK and Eragon. I've also mentioned I found at least one of Lovebird's actions "skeevy", so that's some funny pocketing we're doing. I know it's easy to miss me, but I am here.

In post 450, schadd_ wrote:idea: keychain explains her reads with linguistics analogies to prevent rc from ghostwriting
I want to use diglossia to compare two reads but it's too early in the morning to come up with something good but I want you to know I thought about it

In post 501, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Tatl and Tael

Missing their usual zeal
Me or him?

-Key
In post 772, Tatl and Tael wrote:neither of our heads think that rightknight is town for anything that ND upon reflection. it is my view that we should power tunnel them because they're at worst a huge threat to the game, and are scum a massive amount of the time.
Keychain is opposed to me tunneling anyone because she feels like it's going to kill town engagement with the game. I think that avoiding town being engaged in shitlynching town is a good thing but I'm not in the mood for it.
I think that you guys all need to get the thirst for lynchbait out of your system so after we mislynch LB for absolutely no reason at all I'm going to come in tomorrow and we'll kill rightknight.

how does that sound?
In post 773, Tatl and Tael wrote:to me it seemed like ND wanted to seem as sincere as possible in her scumread on me at certain points but it didn't mesh with her overall attempt to get me to back off of her and go somewhere else.
like the entire package doesn't add up to me, it doesn't feel like someone who actually thinks I'm scum at any point it feels like scum who wants to seem sincere on thinking so while their real goal fundamentally is to try to get me to back off. particularly with all of the stuff about the mathblade head that I don't like. particularly with what strongly feels like scum strongarming through the Lovebird mislynch.

i would say that there's almost never less than 2 scum currently voting on lovebird.
In post 780, Tatl and Tael wrote:Math remember that you only survive today because I let you survive today.
In post 792, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm not even that sure rightknight is scum i just really want them dead :shrug:
In post 855, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 850, RightKnight wrote:
In post 847, Wisdom wrote:can you just stay on lovebird?
T&T is fucking open wolfing. I don’t know wtf they’re trying to prove but saying they want me dead and saying they’re not even sr me, is a blatant scumclaim.

I feel a lot more confident that this is flipping red than LB but I’m not opposed. I just don’t want open wolfing scum to be allowed to coast.
RightKnight your cherrypicking is becoming frustrating. I think you're scum, I've said this and you not paying attention to that if while thinking we're scum is :igmeou: , but we're looking elsewhere right now because I think it's more useful and RC is working with that. We'll revisit you later.
In the meantime be helpful and protown, do the cooperative talking thing you want RC to be doing. Exclaiming we're open wolfing and blatantly scumclaiming, asking the mod to edit ingame posts ( :roll: ) and all that nonsense is just counterproductive noise, since it's unlikely to get us lynched. Assuming that's your goal with it.
In post 821, Lovebird wrote:
In post 776, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm townreading maria, lovebird, kinda townreading dunn, vaguely townreading kokichi and schadd and ceejay, willing to sheep consensus on eragon

the leftover pool is

messiah
rightknight
simyk
wisdom
-empty slot-
I like how it sounds! But, not convinced on ceejay. Why consensus on eragon?
I didn't give this list but I'll give opinions. Personally I switched on ceejay because of the zero fucks given, that seems riskier to me as scum. I have messed up reads because of that before though, thinking about it. Consensus on Eragon is that I think he's town and some of the things he's said have been very on point, plus most everyone already thinks he's town so kicking that is probably not worth it. Him getting in between Kokichi and Maria was suuuuper awkward though. Possibly as awkward as Maria herself, though that looks resolved now.
In post 836, MariaR wrote:
In post 833, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lovebird I'm sad you're scum this game
How do you feel about MC?
In post 837, Kokichi Oma wrote:Literally who
I'm not the only one suffering!

-Key
In post 857, Tatl and Tael wrote:ND there's an element of progression that I think you're missing. I did think you guys were scum. Now I'm not so sure. Keychain still thinks that you're scum outright. I'm not scum and I wouldn't push on you guys if I were scum because Mathblade is one of the most easily pocketed players in site history and town you wouldn't see anything amiss with me cozying up to your slot given that I did it every time we rolled town.

If you're town trust us to figure it out in the space that we're giving you, if you're scum trust us to not forget it and to powerlynch you into next week :good:
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I mean after 780 or whatever post I'm thinking of, for the record.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I'm intentionally not giving a read on your slot aorn.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 961, Tatl and Tael wrote:If you're not willing to step in the middle of it then I'll just get the game mod / listmods to step in because this isn't going to work out any other way.
In post 962, Tatl and Tael wrote:I appreciate that this really sucks to be you right now but I can't deal with Mathblade doing Mathblade things right now.
How about you two just ignore each other? Only address me and I will be the only one to address you?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 964, Tatl and Tael wrote:I mean after 780 or whatever post I'm thinking of, for the record.
In post 965, Tatl and Tael wrote:I'm intentionally not giving a read on your slot aorn.
You said since I’ve been actively posting, didn’t you?

And as long as either of your heads continue to make bad wrongheaded pushes on our slot, I am not going to be able to take your other reads seriously. And Keychain’s gotcha type posts on me for really dumb reasons - combined with the infuriating smugness aren’t helping matters any. :roll:
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

That's keychain's tone and its not an attempt to be smug, it's the way that she comes across / is.
Poorly worded sure but this isn't about you trusting my reads or w/e, this is about mathblade not playing the game in the manner that she has played games with me in the past.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

he.
Tatl || Tael
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 952, Lovebird wrote:Btw, I think it's mistake to townread Kokichi looking back. Is faking lie detector really that towny? Really nothing else besides that.
Ok then what's scummy about me
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 970, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Lovebird wrote:Btw, I think it's mistake to townread Kokichi looking back. Is faking lie detector really that towny? Really nothing else besides that.
Ok then what's scummy about me
This pop in right now. Your vote on me. You were "testing" maria, but never seem to come to a conclusion or say anything about what you got out of the test :o. You haven't done anything except the voodoo and the "test" and sheep onto me
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

Ahahehehsahhaeha math vs RC takes up the entire threeeaad

Argh it makes catching up a PitA

I’ll do it later once I’m off mobile
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Castle Head V/LA until tbd I was rear ended and dealing with that
~ Alan Watts
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Pagebottom
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”