Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Enigma »

Hello responding to prod. Sorry about lack of activity, time is evaporating with work. Its the weekend finally. Will catchup in next 24h
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:09 am

Post by ruru »

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2844, Irrelephant11 wrote:what are the odds buj is gonna claim pr next gameday
:thinking:
can you explain why you think this is a thing?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

actually im not really following irrel/ruru's convo on the prior page much at all
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Alonzo »

BuJ you say I have been scummy at times, but you have not called me out on it once or barely interacted with me.

You didn't even react when I voted you.

I'm just getting caught scum Vibes now, and you trying to sow the seeds of confusion

You speculate about me fakeclaiming, And shade me to the others but you're avoiding me completely feels like.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@skitter what part of it aren't you following? Or how can I help..?
A quick summary I think would be
ruru: the worst's soft PR claim is less scummy in retrospect given how much information he wouldn't have had as traitor, making it riskier to do something like that as traitor
me: I don't think it's as risky as you say it is, but this is at least somewhat true

Spoiler: let me know if this series of posts doesn't answer your question about the BuJ thing
In post 2832, BuJaber wrote:@ele: let's see...
Possible scum teams:

If enigma flips town:
- ruru + you
- ruru + alonzo
- you + alonzo
And by PoE performer with any of {you, ruru, alonzo}
If enigma flips town then ruru dies at night (pretty much confirms alonzo town):
- you + performer

If enigma flips scum:
- you
- ruru
- performer
And alonzo by PoE
If enigma flips scum and ruru dies at night:
- you
- performer

Without getting two mislynches in a row I'm not considering korina.. pretty confident TR there. And skitter is just town.
In post 2835, Korina wrote:
In post 2832, BuJaber wrote:Possible scum teams:

If enigma flips town:
- ruru + alonzo
What

Buj, what the fuck are you on rn?
In post 2837, Korina wrote:Buj, you are saying that literally both of them are lying, and for whatever reason during a massclaim one of the actual TPRs said VT.
Town is guaranteed to have one other TPR at the start of the game, meaning one of {Alonzo, Ruru} is being truthful.
We're pretty sure scum took one modifier, meaning that there'd be 3 TPRs meaning {Alonzo, Ruru} TPRs makes sense.
In post 2838, BuJaber wrote:Not if a townie fake claimed VT. It's dangerous in this setup but there a few people here who if they did that as gc or tracker, will end up winning the game for town because they will never be NK'd and hopefully won't be lynched.

But basically yeah.. more reason to scumread enigma.
In post 2840, BuJaber wrote:And I appreciate your thinking.

But fakeclaiming VT is the opposite. As long as you can avoid getting lynched, the advantages are well worth it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

eh it's prob on me; i'm feeling a little sick today and like i'm thinking thru fuzz :/ i'll look at it again like tomorrow maybe

the bujaber thing i'm a little confused about because i feel like we're probs lynching him today
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 3.13
Alonzo (0):

Performer (0):

ruru (0):

BuJaber (3):
Irrelephant11, skitter30, Alonzo
(L-2)

Enigma (1):
BuJaber
Irrelephant11 (0):

skitter30 (1):
Performer
Korina (0):

No Kill (0):

Not Voting (3):
Enigma, Korina, ruru

With
alive, it takes
to kill.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-10-16 07:30:00)

Other:

- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Performer »

off topic:
Baby, it’s a brighter day
Are you just gonna stare at the wall? What’s wrong
Today is Friday, come meet me
Wherever we go, I’ll make you feel better, let’s go together

In our lives
There will be much harder things than this
This might be the beginning
So today, let’s go far away
---------------
I love Kpop! hehe
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Performer »

Enigma upon your return - I want to see reads list and your thoughts on what's transpired.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by ofrhz »

This is now a kpop appreciation thread!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2854, Alonzo wrote:BuJ you say I have been scummy at times, but you have not called me out on it once or barely interacted with me.

You didn't even react when I voted you.

I'm just getting caught scum Vibes now, and you trying to sow the seeds of confusion

You speculate about me fakeclaiming, And shade me to the others but you're avoiding me completely feels like.
I don't think you're fakeclaiming. I was asked who would be scum if enigma flips town and in that scenario, if you or ruru do not die at night you would be a suspect. Because one of the VTs could actually be a TPR.

Earlier I hypo inno'd you. Unlike some people who accidentally or (maybe intentionally), I don't push my hypo innos.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Alonzo »

@performer did you ever give A TLDR on your skitter vote?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Performer »

Alonzo I did not yet, but I want to see what enigma days before going into it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Performer »

Also for all this hypo inno talk, nobody should be heading into d3 not sorting/reevaluating even their trs. That raises all sorts of issues and is suspicious.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Performer »

This is outrageous. Nothing still from enigma in 24 hrs. That's a classic scum stall tactic if you ask me. Going to post my case , not waiting anymore. Enig and skit can go.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1741, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1740, ofrhz wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Creature, Bujaber, Alonzo, the worst (L-2)
this is an icky wagon
In post 1743, skitter30 wrote:the people i townread are: vex, ruru, enigma, creature
the people i don't are: buj, alonzo, tw, ge, ejji
In post 1776, skitter30 wrote:why has this game stalled .... ?

i have like nothing new to say

sure, let's see what happens if i vote VOTE: alonzo
In post 1777, skitter30 wrote:i still think ejji's (irrel) slot is scum
In post 1982, skitter30 wrote:{creature}
{ruru}
{enigma, vex}
{}-- null
{bujaber, alonzo, gamma, tw}
{you}
{}

i'm unhappy with that bujaber/alonzo/gamma/tw tier but i'm not entirely sure what to do about it

idk what else do you want me to talk about?
In post 1984, skitter30 wrote:enigma is some combo of gut/tone/good timing of posts that i dont' think i can explain better + most of the below-null camp have been pushing him and like none of the above-null camp have been

tw used to be my biggest scumread so i'm making progress; still don't feel like i can confidentally townread him but it isn't nearly strong of a scumread as it has been previously
In post 2013, skitter30 wrote:i don't especially scumread bujaber, but i'm not particularly against wagoning him to see if that'll help move the game out of this complacent/stagnating state tbh; my alonzo vote didn't really accomplish anything

VOTE: bujaber

In post 1559, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.28
Almost50 (0):

HeWhoSwims (1):
Almost50
the worst (1):
Not_Mafia
ruru (0):

BuJaber (0):

Not_Mafia (7):
the worst, ruru, skitter30, Vex Vience, Creature, Enigma, ejjinami
LYNCH

Enigma (0):

ejjinami (0):

Creature (0):

Gamma Emerald (2):
HeWhoSwims, BuJaber
skitter30 (0):

Vex Vience (0):

Not Voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-09-14 16:30:00)

Other
:
- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
- HeWhoSwims still needs to be replaced

i mean in this vc gamma is dead, nm is dead, and a50 is dead (as is creature). everyone alive is either on town!gamma or scum!not_mafia

my best guess is one on not_mafia and one on gamma; i highly highly doubt both partners were off; if both partners were on i think tw is one of them

==
In post 2277, Irrelephant11 wrote:Like why isn't this obvious? @anyone other than ruru, am I being dumb or is it just true that I made a good point and ruru is refusing to accept that?

you're kinda my highest priority to sort right now; i've been trying to since daystart of day2 but ejji flaked and so that didn't really work out
In post 2333, skitter30 wrote:does anyone have a strong read on irrel's slot either way?
In post 2409, skitter30 wrote:i keep swinging to bujaber/irrel

mostly cuz i townread everyone else more

but i'm kinda ??? dubious and uncertain
In post 2462, skitter30 wrote:wrt to enigma i'm kinda losing patience/motivation to keep fighting this
In post 2477, skitter30 wrote: Do u think me/enigma could be svs?

I have been p-edited; im much slower at typing on a phone than on a computer im realizing
In post 2689, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2688, Performer wrote: Why would you object an enigma wagon??

enigma's posts just feel good tonally
In post 2708, skitter30 wrote: so two scum in {enigma/performer/irrel/bujaber/vex}
going to go here i think for now

VOTE: bujaber
This series of posts is strikingly like scum agenda. Hard defends enigma, uses the same easy-go-to reason to tr me too (tonally). Wanted tw/me, alonzo, buj, irrel dead at various points of ISO. The posts plain point to that - scum agenda. And what do you know, the ones she wants dead are alive (except for GE), and she’s jumped at the opportunity to kill buj.

Compared to enigma’s ISO, buj is townier. Skitter interactions regarding and with enigma & buj, are bizarre too. Something I’ve been contemplating is why would scum buj vote enigma after I reanalyzed enigma’s scummy ISO with a strong push – that doesn’t make sense given the way buj has posted about enigma on other days. I think it’s enigma & skitter.
enigma said At this stage for scum:
Elephant prime candidate. Alonzo/Buj solid maybes.

Korina – buj & irrel, skitter – buj & who else??, buj – irrel & I if not enigma (I don’t think scum would be this bold to be stating sr on irrel & I of all people since irrel & his predec ejinami have been quite town in their interactions…in fact I think he’s saying this because he had me as a 3rd possibility largely due to my predec tw and irrel’s big case on buj).

After a bit of rereading ISOs, I find it very interesting that korina, skitter, and enigma don't sr one another strongly . In fact, I’ve seen multiple times they tr each other while being ok with other people being lynched.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2209, Enigma wrote:Like I feel there are two distinct blocs with different lynch preferences forming atm.
{Creature, skitter, Korina, ruru, me}
{Elephant, GE, BuJ, tw, Alonzo}

I TR most of the first bloc actually ... just leaving this thought here as I think it would be interesting to look at once we have more flips.
In post 93, Enigma wrote:
In post 92, Almost50 wrote:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote:@a50 why wagon sky?

Because it's fun. :twisted:
And also bc it's good for the game.
Well, it's as good as any other wagon really, but my vote is already there and so is ruru's, so if you want to be our third I'd be obliged. (It's still be L-4 you know, and N_M isn't even in this game if it makes you feel any better) :P
Someone should replace out so NM can replace in so we can lynch him
In post 1133, Enigma wrote:Btw, now that this game is over ... viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76766
This has kinda been in my mind the whole game, but couldn't say much as ongoing.

Skitter was one of my strongest TRs in that game, I even doc protected her because I thought she would be prime NK target ... alas she was scum
scum!skitter a force to be reckoned with, and was literally universally townread by everyone and won because town trusted her enough to hammer test her in MYLO

So I haven't really commented on skitter so much, that said I am kinda townreading skitter this game, but I don't trust her or my reads on her hahahha :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
Hence my earlier comment about I don't really know how to read her with confidence
In post 2553, Enigma wrote:Still maybe worried about deep wolf skitter (non-goon fue to hypo inno), but suppose now I think the trick is to look out for apathy late game (from her scum PYP X/Y) .. if she is alive then/
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Performer »

Those quotes further my case posted.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 am

Post by ruru »

I don't think skitter defends her partners more than she has to as scum

she also probably doesn't push me d1 as scum

she hates pushing things she doesn't believe in and she's generally willing to bus

she's also town by postcount in this game

so like skitter+enigma is not a scumteam
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:26 am

Post by ruru »

In post 2866, Performer wrote:After a bit of rereading ISOs, I find it very interesting that korina, skitter, and enigma don't sr one another strongly . In fact, I’ve seen multiple times they tr each other while being ok with other people being lynched.
what does this mean to you?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@skitter maybe I should have said “what are the odds BuJ PR claims at L-1?”
Probably not very high either way so meh

Agreed that Enigma might be scum, but proooobably not with Enigma based on how oddly and regularly she’s defending him? At least based on the fact that she’s apparently great at scum

@anyone who has me in their scum pile (skitter, BuJ, idk who else) can you please summarize the case? Even if it’s on my preds, I’d like to know what about their play was scummy
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Enigma »

Hello responding from pg 106 over the next few hours, not having read subsequent pages.
Also, no more work travel for next 3 weeks (fingers crossed) so activity should be better :)

---

Ruru claim I believe because I thinks she was crumbing it
In post 2584, ruru wrote:massclaim today might seem mechanically stupid but I have good reasons for it
I also don't think Alzono would fake claim rb, and regardless this is something that should be solvable before endgame if he is fake claiming (i.e. not dying).

So scum pool likely within the claimed VTs.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 2682, Performer wrote:further explanation - basically he voted a tpr - alonzo, my slot (green), GE (flipped green), didn't have nm (red flip) as scumread from what I skimmed through. That's condemning .

This makes me really wonder about his ISO pattern - if this means irrel/eji & buj/antihero are actually town then, because right now I have buj as an sr. But I'm not super fond of associative hunting as Alonzo knows from that 1 newbie game...so it should be shelved for another day I guess.
1. How would I know Alzono is a tpr, and if I was scum why would I not just nk him? Alzono's early play, plus his predecessor's could hardly be called town. It is literally only after the my post above that I am shifting him from null/scum to town.
2. Don't know if your slot is green
3. Yeh I can't read NM (or his lurker predecessors), sorry not a genius
In post 2681, Performer wrote:VOTE: enigmaSo I was trying to find in my ISO and enigma's after I replaced in, why tw tunneled him after I questioned him on that. No answer from him.
If you read my ISO you would also notice that I have no idea why tw was tunnelling me and I'm still not really sure why. Isn't this something you are better placed to answer anyways

e.g.
In post 1718, Enigma wrote:Duck, I can't really reply to you or really even engage in a discussion of well as most of your explanation is hardly clear. Like I went through your ISO to try and make a response but I really don't know how to respond to the below:
"gutscum"
"guarded feeling"
"pings scummy"
"worded funny"

Let me know if you want me to comment on anything specific.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:27 am

Post by ofrhz »

C:

Return to “Completed Open Games”