Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, Lovebird wrote:
In post 892, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like LOVEBIRD HAS 58 POSTS.

YOU SAY SHE LURKS AS SCUM: I AGREE SHE LURKS AS SCUM

SHE IS NOT LURKING THIS GAME

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ABOUT HER ALIGNMENT?
I would be townread right now as scum :)
Idr what my experience with scum you is
I think I skimmed one of your old games for ammo to push you with in Large 210
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 949, Tatl and Tael wrote:I have nothing against you and a lot against your partner Nancy.
Oh dear god it’s RC and Math ONCE A-FUCKING-GAIN
DON’T MAKE ME SMACK YO HEADS TOGETHER
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

ohhhhh
now
I understand why people would sr sasuke.
Wouldn't lynch today but I understand it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 956, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like nancy you have to realize that if you're town Mathblade is intentionally trying to piss me off then playing the victim in the situation. that's not okay. make him stop.
you don't have to blindly sheep what I say or anything, I'm not trying to bully you, but I want mathblade to not knee jerk oppose shit because I support it
This post
If it was then on their mains I’d be like “omg stfu” but I’d understand there’s not much to do there beyond one of those slots dying. But with hydras and it CLEARLY being a “one head v one head” thing, it’s perfectly within the means for there to be some cool down. So le chill. This goes to both parties but I guess more to Math as with what RC has said I think they’re more at fault here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1052, MariaR wrote:ohhhhh
now
Hi Maria
Ngl your avatar triggers me for a -kinda weird- reason
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1054, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1052, MariaR wrote:ohhhhh
now
Hi Maria
Ngl your avatar triggers me for a -kinda weird- reason
Hey Gamma! Finally someone I can read with at least some confidence!
Also if my avi triggers you all the more reason to keep it. B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 957, RightKnight wrote:
In post 949, Tatl and Tael wrote:I have nothing against you and a lot against your partner Nancy.
In post 950, Tatl and Tael wrote:And ftr I know what you're like. When I talk about making it personal I'm not talking about you. I expect a certain reaction from you. Mathblade me scumreading him into a whole bunch of bullshit about me hating him and not respecting his '75% winrate' on a different site and pulled that gambler's fallacy to discredit my reads.

Mathblade is a programmer, they're competent enough to apply gambler's fallacy, so that was either tactical discrediting or them being an asshole discrediting.
RC, first of all, good to know. :] However, you feel about Math, you do know that if you can read me correctly, it means you are also reading Math correctly as well. And tbf, I still don’t care for either yours or your partner’s reasons for scumreading our slot. I could of course elaborate on why it should blatantly so obvious I’m town here but I think that might be in violation of some rule here, so I won’t.

And I once again reiterate my point that so long as your slot wrongly scumreads our slot for bad reasons, it will be extremely hard to take any of your other reads seriously.
I’m kinda townreading RightKnight hydra for not just doubling down on the push, which I think they would do if scum
Is this a bad read?
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
I am not a fan of this post. It reads to me as if you’re implying A) You’re read on our slot isn’t likely to be wrong. B) If Wisdom is townreading me, he is probably scum because there is no way - according to this post - that Wisdom could possibly be correctly townreading me as town - eventhough the facts prove that he has in fact - correctly townread me as town in all but 2 games (where
he was scum
) that we’ve played together. This post reads confibiasy to me.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 980, MariaR wrote:Would srsly pay for rightkinght and TT to shut up and go away for 2 days so the thread could breathe
Oh you would huh? :wink: :cool: :shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by RightKnight »

P.edit. 3 games - 1 where we were both town - Necromancer- the first game we ever played together.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1059, RightKnight wrote:P.edit. 3 games - 1 where we were both town - Necromancer- the first game we ever played together.
In post 1021, Wisdom wrote:that figures
I scumread nancy too the first time i played with her
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 1040, RightKnight wrote:Tell me why your reads are ”obvtown”. None of them are obvtown to me. Of all of them, the one that comes closest for me is Eragon. What am I not seeing? I cannot answer questions for Math (re: the bolded) and I have no idea how long and if I will be playing this game as half or a complete hydra. :/
I am cognizant of how Raybells, Lovebid, and Schadd all play - Raybells shold possess awareness that he can manipulate me easily SO if he is scum it is utterly nonsensical for him to push a narrative where he believes everyone is scummy except lovebird when he knows there is little negative consequence in townreading me! Schadd is playing to his town meta I do not really know how else to expand upon this? Adn lovebird is not being scumread for alignment indicative reasons as far as I can tell and her emotional response to being pressured is just clearly town to me...

And onviously that was meant for Mathblade WHEN they got back but ya
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1015, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 792, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm not even that sure rightknight is scum i just really want them dead :shrug:
Sometimes I worry this is how I feel... (눈_ლ)
Yes, you definitely SHOULD
worry
about this because why would you ever want a slot dead, unless you’re convinced it’s scum? That makes 0 sense to me.
Hast thou ever been pressured by eithre town!Mathblade OR scum!Mathblade?
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons...
I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important
- as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
In what world is this not important? :?
WHY would I care about HOW Wisdom misread you in a different game when I believe that we probably process information differently? Whatis even the point of this question...

adn your slot and raybells's is obviously important since because of your interactions and how he is driving the counterwagon to the main wagon right now...

Nancy I do not intend to come off as rude or arrogant but I do not know what town!you is attempting to accomplish here
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
I am not a fan of this post. It reads to me as if you’re implying A) You’re read on our slot isn’t likely to be wrong. B) If Wisdom is townreading me, he is probably scum because there is no way - according to this post - that Wisdom could possibly be correctly townreading me as town - eventhough the facts prove that he has in fact - correctly townread me as town in all but 2 games (where
he was scum
... I possess no repsonse...

ADN MariaF WHAT is that supposed to even mean...
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 pm

The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

Your posting progression feels like you have an agenda and your reads aren't normal. *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1043, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1023, schadd_ wrote:wisdom do u often get accused of white knighting when town
He has played a number of games with me - all but 2 he has been town and all I have been town.
white knighting is a different thing than your acct's username - its when somebody makes a huge show of defending a town slot in such a way to seem like they are abusing information
y r u treating them like a newb when they’re very not
<Embrace The Void>

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:52 pm

My reads aren't normal since because I'm struggling to find a foothold in this game that is pretty obv.

AND based on past games "feels like you have an agenda" doesn't mean anything unless you can point to WHAT that means specifically

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1060, MariaR wrote:I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
:shifty:

I don’t understand this post. This implies you don’t really care about our alignment and haven’t formed any thoughts on it - one way or the other.
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1066, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:My reads aren't normal since because I'm struggling to find a foothold in this game that is pretty obv.

AND based on past games "feels like you have an agenda" doesn't mean anything unless you can point to WHAT that means specifically
This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree. For someone with the most posts and a lot of them being quite "wordy" for lack of better vocab atm I find it hard that you have almost no foot hold in this game
In post 1067, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1060, MariaR wrote:I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
:shifty:

I don’t understand this post. This implies you don’t really care about our alignment and haven’t formed any thoughts on it - one way or the other.
Correct.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1062, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1040, RightKnight wrote:Tell me why your reads are ”obvtown”. None of them are obvtown to me. Of all of them, the one that comes closest for me is Eragon. What am I not seeing? I cannot answer questions for Math (re: the bolded) and I have no idea how long and if I will be playing this game as half or a complete hydra. :/
I am cognizant of how Raybells, Lovebid, and Schadd all play - Raybells shold possess awareness that he can manipulate me easily SO if he is scum it is utterly nonsensical for him to push a narrative where he believes everyone is scummy except lovebird when he knows there is little negative consequence in townreading me! Schadd is playing to his town meta I do not really know how else to expand upon this? Adn lovebird is not being scumread for alignment indicative reasons as far as I can tell and her emotional response to being pressured is just clearly town to me...

And onviously that was meant for Mathblade WHEN they got back but ya
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1015, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 792, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm not even that sure rightknight is scum i just really want them dead :shrug:
Sometimes I worry this is how I feel... (눈_ლ)
Yes, you definitely SHOULD
worry
about this because why would you ever want a slot dead, unless you’re convinced it’s scum? That makes 0 sense to me.
Hast thou ever been pressured by eithre town!Mathblade OR scum!Mathblade?
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons...
I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important
- as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
In what world is this not important? :?
WHY would I care about HOW Wisdom misread you in a different game when I believe that we probably process information differently? Whatis even the point of this question...

adn your slot and raybells's is obviously important since because of your interactions and how he is driving the counterwagon to the main wagon right now...

Nancy I do not intend to come off as rude or arrogant but I do not know what town!you is attempting to accomplish here
RightKnight wrote:
he was scum
... I possess no repsonse...

ADN
MariaF
WHAT is that supposed to even mean...
Why are you addressing this post to Maria?

What
I’m
clearly saying here is that your post reads to me like you’ve locked us in as scum because based on past experience, you couldn’t possibly be wrong about our slot and therefore Wisdom is either wrongheaded town for his read on our slot or he is scum TMIing our slot - despite blatant meta evidence to the contrary. This is what I mean by thinking this post reads confibiasy to me.
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:11 pm

In post 1068, MariaR wrote:This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree.
I meant games I have played OFFSITE and not on MS - it is a buzzphrase I am seeing poop up frequently now? This lacks a relationship pertinent with northsidegirl's game in any form

Adn just because I write wordily does not mean I have reads I feel confident in besides the ones I said I was confident in WHICH I am not even confident in anymore now that I think Gamam is town? What is your point?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?
adn are all townie FOR gamma specifically

And nancy again I do not intend to be rude but that is not at all what I am saying. Wisdom TOWNREADS me yet if I merge his reads with mine we result in a gamestate where everyone is town WHICH is obvoiusly impossible. THUS either one of us is wrong OR Wisdom is scum - that literally goes without saying.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why would Gamma being town shake your reads.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

P’edit. You’ve defacto come to the conclusion that that there’s almost certainly one scum between Wisdom and us - rather than the the far greater likelihood based on meta facts - that he couldn’t possibly be town correctly townreading me, because his reasons for townreading me based off of meta are necessarily flawed, solely because you either disagreewith them/don’t understand them/don’t actually care about them.

@Saske
~ Alan Watts
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1043, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1023, schadd_ wrote:wisdom do u often get accused of white knighting when town
He has played a number of games with me - all but 2 he has been town and all I have been town.
white knighting is a different thing than your acct's username - its when somebody makes a huge show of defending a town slot in such a way to seem like they are abusing information
y r u treating them like a newb when they’re very not
it seemed to me like she misunderstood a term i used
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”