SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

i possess no repsonse
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1072, MariaR wrote:Why would Gamma being town shake your reads.
you have no response to this?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1076, MariaR wrote:
In post 1072, MariaR wrote:Why would Gamma being town shake your reads.
you have no response to this?
Yeah I’m with Maria here: why would I, someone who replaced into a zero poster slot, being towny shake up anyone’s reads?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1071, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1068, MariaR wrote:This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree.
I meant games I have played OFFSITE and not on MS - it is a buzzphrase I am seeing poop up frequently now? This lacks a relationship pertinent with northsidegirl's game in any form

Adn just because I write wordily does not mean I have reads I feel confident in besides the ones I said I was confident in WHICH I am not even confident in anymore now that I think Gamam is town? What is your point?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?
adn are all townie FOR gamma specifically

And nancy again I do not intend to be rude but that is not at all what I am saying. Wisdom TOWNREADS me yet if I merge his reads with mine we result in a gamestate where everyone is town WHICH is obvoiusly impossible. THUS either one of us is wrong OR Wisdom is scum - that literally goes without saying.
This isn’t a good argument. Why isn’t it conceiveable that
SOME
of either Wisdom’s or your reads be incorrect?

Wrt to Gamma, I think you’re probably right. Should I even bother to point out the obvious irony of yet another player who has meta with me me from several games - and in this case - REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT distinction between Wisdom - one of which I actually WAS scum in?
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1078, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1068, MariaR wrote:This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree.
I meant games I have played OFFSITE and not on MS - it is a buzzphrase I am seeing poop up frequently now? This lacks a relationship pertinent with northsidegirl's game in any form

Adn just because I write wordily does not mean I have reads I feel confident in besides the ones I said I was confident in WHICH I am not even confident in anymore now that I think Gamam is town? What is your point?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?

And nancy again I do not intend to be rude but that is not at all what I am saying. Wisdom TOWNREADS me yet if I merge his reads with mine we result in a gamestate where everyone is town WHICH is obvoiusly impossible. THUS either one of us is wrong OR Wisdom is scum - that literally goes without saying.
SOME

Wrt to Gamma, I think you’re probably right. Should I even bother to point out the obvious irony of yet another player who has meta with me me from several games - and in this case - REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT distinction between Wisdom - one of which I actually WAS scum in?
Which head is this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Maybe you should actually read what I've posted?

I get this is a shitposting alt and at this point i'm just going to break character at this point because I think people are trying to take advantage of it and it's actually getting on my nerves. I'm not outing for the record since I actually like using this alt when like, it's actually fun, and obviously any reference to offsite games are actually just games on my main. Sorry I can't magically pull reads out of my ass but I'm really not feeling this game and I have literally townread everyone at some point except for like Dunnstral who hasn't posted anything AI for him at all this game so I don't at all understand why it's so complicated I feel kind of tilted by the gamestate right now???

pedit: Nancy I'm literally just not going to answer you either sorry.
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1074, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1043, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1023, schadd_ wrote:wisdom do u often get accused of white knighting when town
He has played a number of games with me - all but 2 he has been town and all I have been town.
white knighting is a different thing than your acct's username - its when somebody makes a huge show of defending a town slot in such a way to seem like they are abusing information
y r u treating them like a newb when they’re very not
it seemed to me like she misunderstood a term i used
I do understand what “whiteknighting” is. I picked this name in part as a wordplay on that term and because my first choice, “Checkmate” was already taken. I honestly don’t understand how Wisdom’s defense of our slot even comes close to this definition. I am getting a lot better at discerning pockets and this definitely doesn’t look like that to me.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1078, RightKnight wrote:

Dunnstral wrote:
Based on what?

SOME

Which head is this?
Nancy or Checkmate head. Math is currently V/LA due to recently having been in a car accident.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
Tell me when Math gets back, I have a question for him
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Maybe you should actually read what I've posted?

I get this is a shitposting alt and at this point i'm just going to break character at this point because I think people are trying to take advantage of it and it's actually getting on my nerves. I'm not outing for the record since I actually like using this alt when like, it's actually fun, and obviously any reference to offsite games are actually just games on my main. Sorry I can't magically pull reads out of my ass but I'm really not feeling this game and I have literally townread everyone at some point except for like Dunnstral who hasn't posted anything AI for him at all this game so I don't at all understand why it's so complicated I feel kind of tilted by the gamestate right now???

pedit: Nancy I'm literally just not going to answer you either sorry.
Well that would be a huge mistake on your part, since I am legit trying to sort you and your refusal to answer my questions obviously isn’t helping with that. Ftr, I do think Math/Castle might have been fixated you to due to specific reasons regarding the setup - which since I am a complete DnD novice - have yet to understand. My issues have more to do with what I consider to be wrongheaded Wisdom/me correlation that you have been pushing, which I clearly don’t agree with.
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm not responding to you because there literally isn't a wisdom/you correlation that I've ever pushed.

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok
Sure. Anything I can answer, I will try my best.
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

gamma town prolly
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1085, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I'm not responding to you because there literally isn't a wisdom/you correlation that I've ever pushed.
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so
I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:52 pm

"I am for instance wrong about [. . .] nancy being scum"

I don't write false parallelisms.

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1088, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1085, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I'm not responding to you because there literally isn't a wisdom/you correlation that I've ever pushed.
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so
I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
How is this NOT a Wisdom/me correlation?

And also, how do you not see this as confibiasy?
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1086, RightKnight wrote:
It’s a meta-related question that was for a game you weren’t in So I don’t see what you can do *le shrug*
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I get this is a shitposting alt [...]
i knew it !!!!!!!
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

apparently a characteristic of confbias is thinking you are probably wrong about your reads

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

In post 1092, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I get this is a shitposting alt [...]
i knew it !!!!!!!
:)

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1089, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:"I am for instance wrong about [. . .] nancy being scum"

I don't write false parallelisms.
Why is this statement in quotes? *confused*
~ Alan Watts
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1093, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:apparently a characteristic of confbias is thinking you are probably wrong about your reads
and being a wolf lmao
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Because I'm quoting myself directly?

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1086, RightKnight wrote:
It’s a meta-related question that was for a game you weren’t in So I don’t see what you can do *le shrug*
Oh okay, when I hear from him and he’s able to focus on the game, I’ll let him know.
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Hm, I don't think anything important happened since my last post (⌒_⌒;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”