pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1442, Lovebird wrote:Though, I guess I didn't say a "strongest" town read. Not sure which is "strongest".
https://youtu.be/lo_zQ7hzXGA?t=67
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Hey guys? Someone wanna summarize this for me?

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1326, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry but the way righktnight is playing the game I have to make this at least somewhat ugly to play towards my town wincondition so either I need to start shutting both of their heads the fuck up in thread or we need to PL them to keep the game sane.
?? Dude

I like barely have 20 posts in like the past few days. I am doing literally nothing. How exactly am I “playing the game in a certain way”?

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1329, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry if Mathblade claims to be a reformed player then let's judge them like one: if they're hard pushing a counterwagon to a town lynch then let's lynch them for doing so.
There's no reason we should say 'oh its mathblade thats why they're perpetually trying to lynch town' while simultaneously letting them get away with pushing reads because they've improved.

My investment in this point is pretty heavily staggered and I want to invest the minimum effort possible to ensure a lynch that's not awful (ie lovebird or maria so far) but like
the way that mathblade plays the game makes it very difficult for me to simultaneously fulfill all of 1) playing to my win con 2) creating a pleasant experience and 3) not investing hours and hours into the game
?? Uhmmm I am actually not tunneling

Have barely contributed to shit

Literally disappeared with no notice to my hydra mate

I don’t mind being judged for who I push but I am not pushing anything only trying to build town consensus.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually if T&T is gonna make this about both RK heads there’s gonna be a problem
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1351, Tatl and Tael wrote:Whatever this isn't fair to anyone when it's got to the point where I feel like I have to do this.

Aristophanes please replace both hydras and please also file a listmod report because I have reported Mathblade for pulling this on me several times and would like this added to the list.

MC is scum bye.
Like seriously. If the mods wish to replace me out that’s fine but Key and Nancy should be able to play.

I literally do not understand at all how I can be toxic when I am not posting.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1368, Wisdom wrote:gamma, rightknight, dunn: come vote lovebird, your votes are not doing any good where they are
VOTE: Lovebird

~~Castle

Hit me up on Discord or PT later Nancy. If I am still allowed to play that is.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1380, MariaR wrote:Do you rly think RC would go full frozen angel like this as scum? Cause I lean no
...I say it’s NAI but I really don’t wanna go into why as this thread is on shaky weird ground as it is.

However comparing this to Frozen Angel are two different people. I get what you’re trying to say but FA is very much different and the comparison I think is unwarranted.

~~Math
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1397, Wisdom wrote:serious talk now

Lovebird/Eragon and the third is most likely Dunn who is avoiding even talking about lovebird
Schadd is also a possibility as well.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1399, Eragon wrote:
In post 1395, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1392, Eragon wrote:RC, who arguably is one of the best town and scum players on this site.
lmao
prove me wrong.

one look at his stats,

hes only lost 1 scum game out of 18

town he carries like 75% or more of the games he plays in
Don’t get me started please. Just suffice it to say I disagree with this statement.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1319, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1028, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.6
Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , Messiah Complex , MariaR , Kokichi Oma
Messiah Complex
(3): Tatl and Tael , Lovebird , schadd_
RightKnight
(1): SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
ceejayvinoya
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , ceejayvinoya , RightKnight
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced...I hope.
Gamma can I bribe you with smilies to join the Lovebird wagon? If this VC is at all close to accurate then all my townreads would be on it and it would be L-1. I can then chit chat with Nancy about MariaR overnight and we have time to see if we can gel on that.

~~Castle
Not sure about the bird
Awwww I wanted to do emojis to be all funsies.

~~Castle :(
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1411, Wisdom wrote:that would explain why shes ignoring eragon literally scumclaiming
Where did I miss this? I agree with love and Dunn but was thinking Schadd.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1417, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 1412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1326, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry but the way righktnight is playing the game I have to make this at least somewhat ugly to play towards my town wincondition so either I need to start shutting both of their heads the fuck up in thread or we need to PL them to keep the game sane.
Meh I don’t like this bullying
It isn’t pinging me either way, I just dislike it
I don't like it either! I don't want to have to play like this! It does not make me feel good about myself or enjoy the game! But Math forces me to play like this or accept a loss.
Dude I was gone for an entire weekend and you’re still bitching that I am making you play like this?

Guess what I will be gone for IRL a lot this game. So congrats! I know Nancy’s probably pissed as hell and I spent what little time I do have reading this. Which was probably a mistake.
If I am not posting I can’t very well be toxic.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1454, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually if T&T is gonna make this about both RK heads there’s gonna be a problem
Amen

If Ari has to do something about my slot replace us with Nancy Drew 39. There is 0 reason to force Nancy out.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

And as Nancy is the brain child of 90% of this game anyway because she is amaze balls <3 then town will be in good hands

I am going to bed.

Lynch Lovebird

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1461, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1411, Wisdom wrote:that would explain why shes ignoring eragon literally scumclaiming
Where did I miss this? I agree with love and Dunn but was thinking Schadd.
Eragon went "Maria you have my vote for today" and sheeped her when she voted messiah
The whole day maria was voting lovebird and that sheep didnt exist
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Im pretty confident its lovebird/eragon
Third most likely dunn but there are others who are avoiding this wagon like the plague
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1457, RightKnight wrote:However comparing this to Frozen Angel are two different people. I get what you’re trying to say but FA is very much different and the comparison I think is unwarranted.
Oh I know! It's a joke FA knows about it dw.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Spoiler:
In post 1318, Tatl and Tael wrote:aside from that: the sheer lack of support for the MC wagon strongly convinces me that both 1) they're scum and 2) scum are avoiding the wagon.
In post 1324, Tatl and Tael wrote:frankly scumreading schadd is kind of dumb

I think rightknight is just scum based off of how hard they're trying to defend obvscum MC
In post 1325, Tatl and Tael wrote:Can I have a serious request

Me and Rightknight clearly don't work with each other so

can we lynch MC on my read and

if it flips scum policy lynch them for hard defending the slot
if it flips town policy lynch us for hard townreading the slot

we play towards town wincon by lynching people who are +likely to be scum based on their actions and we don't force me to forever deal with mathbalde trying to shut down any wagons I lead
In post 1334, Tatl and Tael wrote:that said I'm pretty sure you're not this dense, pretty sure you just hard defended RK because they were either proscum or your buddy and now you're hard pushing lovebird to keep MC alive.
In post 1430, Tatl and Tael wrote:If I'm wrong here keychain is fully in charge of voting for the hydra

Sigh*. You’re clearly not reading the game. Please stop already. We’re town, we’re not leaving the game. You’re probably bad town for being unable to read us correctly. We can’t trust your other reads, because your slot won’t stop fucking deathtunnelling us into oblivion. *headbang*

~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1334, Tatl and Tael wrote:that said I'm pretty sure you're not this dense, pretty sure you just hard defended RK because they were either proscum or your buddy and now you're hard pushing lovebird to keep MC alive.
We’re town and Kokichi, Wisdom and Gamma are our strongest townreads, so no. Try again.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1368, Wisdom wrote:gamma, rightknight, dunn: come vote lovebird, your votes are not doing any good where they are
I know Math wanted to sheep you guys but could RC possibly be right about LB/MC? I’m feeling a bit better about Maria but she’s still in my POE but I will leave her alone for today.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1395, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1392, Eragon wrote:RC, who arguably is one of the best town and scum players on this site.
lmao
He actually can be, when he is thinking logically. I’ve seen him do that in many games but in this game, he’s unfortunately allowing his emotions to get in the way and that is adversely affecting his reads - on our slot anyway and on anyonr who is tr us. Our slot isn’t pushing LB or anyone or hard defending MC, like he claims. However, I still don’t even understand his argument for sr MC and tr LB. I really wish I did, because it may actually influence my vote but T&T has shown no interest in trying to convince our slot either way. All I see is shade, bad reads on us, Wisdom/Gamma and lingering issues from past games with Math.

RC, just make your case - logically. I promise, I’ll listen.
:]

And plz knock off all of the policy lynch bs, kthanx.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1448, schadd_ wrote:lovebird flaked out of a scumgame 6 days before this game started lmfaoa
Does she typically do that as scum?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

@Mod can we please get a VC?

I don’t want a hammer yet.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by RightKnight »

UNVOTE:

For now.
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”