RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1324, Tatl and Tael wrote:frankly scumreading schadd is kind of dumb

I think rightknight is just scum based off of how hard they're trying to defend obvscum MC
Tell me how LB’s play is similar to her towngame in the link I posted and different from her scumgame.

What am I not seeing?
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Tatl, I don't think RK is scum. Checkmate is towny. At least, let's lynch MC first.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Mc
w/e
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Lovebird »

I wonder how it is Wisdom just says things are one way and people take it as true?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

who is mc?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1325, Tatl and Tael wrote:Can I have a serious request

Me and Rightknight clearly don't work with each other so

can we lynch MC on my read and

if it flips scum policy lynch them for hard defending the slot
if it flips town policy lynch us for hard townreading the slot

we play towards town wincon by lynching people who are +likely to be scum based on their actions and we don't force me to forever deal with mathbalde trying to shut down any wagons I lead
RC, stop it already with the stupid fucking policy lynch shit. You either think we’re scum or you don’t. Advocating policy lynches for ridiculous non-reasons is as anti-town af. Knock it the fuck off already!; :roll:
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: ceejay
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Haha. That's a pretty funny series of posts :)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

OK, cool, we're not lynching claimed masons D1 now that Lovebird hasn't called it out as a gambit whether you believe in the claim or not. If you have a legitimate reason to discredit it then out it, otherwise we're going to collectively follow it as a town.

I think I prefer MC over any of the other options right now, though I'd support really anyone who voted LB at this point

pedit: Messiah Complex
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1674, Lovebird wrote:
In post 1598, Wisdom wrote:gamma if they were masons they wouldn't claim at the last moment where a quickhammer is likely
Lovebird has been the hot topic all day
Read the game, rc will go to any length to save his townread because of ego
I wonder why it doesn't seem like I was concerned about being mislynched... :o
Does it seem like the person you are voting is converned with being mislynched?

If so, can you point it out? Thanks
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Lovebird »

What's your point?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1326, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry but the way righktnight is playing the game I have to make this at least somewhat ugly to play towards my town wincondition so either I need to start shutting both of their heads the fuck up in thread or we need to PL them to keep the game sane.
No RC, to keep the game “sane”, you have to stop bullying us. Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing in this game. Argue our reads/votes whatever but if anyone is making this game ugly of toxic, it isn’t us. Just please stop. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1685, Lovebird wrote:What's your point?
I don't have one yet, but can you do what I asked or no?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1330, Tatl and Tael wrote:like we can just go with the nuclear option and tell ari he has to step in but this is absolutely ruining this game for me.
RC, what part of other players have a right to disagree with your reads, are you having such a problem with?
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 1687, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1685, Lovebird wrote:What's your point?
I don't have one yet, but can you do what I asked or no?
Idk, seems a bit more concerned than me at least.

Spoiler:
In post 1190, Messiah Complex wrote:We are here. Busy weekend. Finally caught up with Desp.

I really dislike the push on me based off activity. Like RC knows much better than that. I don't lurk as scum. I barely lurk as town. I do go inactive as both alignments because of life and shit.

Also, the idea that we are good as scum so lynch us now regardless is laughable. It is the same exact way that people treat RC that he hates, but feels like it's an ok way to read us? I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
In post 1199, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1193, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1192, Tatl and Tael wrote:that's really not the same as you being good at scum it was referring to you being jovial and friendly as opposed to trying to hunt scum.
This is basically why I stopped townreading messiah yeah - his initial posts were ok and I thought some of the things he pushed his first set of posts were believable thoughts but i don't get why that just fizzles out as the hydra gets less active. Real life happens but you don't stop scumhunting just because of that.
I will probably get around to posting something more significant later, there are a few things I want to reread and see if things have settled for me. I know what you mean about my activity. I was pretty jazzed that this game was starting because of what had happened with the games before. I came out with a bang because of that and then expected to be able to keep up the pace, but scheduling conflicts and Desp having trouble getting into the game left the posting on my shoulders for the most part, and I do have a lot of shit going on myself, which is why I was really looking forward to having him there as well. We talked tonight though and have a better understanding of where the other is.

I really dgaf if this sounds like an excuse, it just is what it is. Thats why our days last as long as they do and we are able to pop in and out. I will do a full catch up post and will try to answer the questions about the composition of our wagon. Is it still just 3 votes strong? Love, TnT and Schadd right?
In post 1208, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1201, Tatl and Tael wrote:like why even make a fucking list of whose voting you, if it matters to you why not say 'oh I have three votes' why are you specifically showing everyone in the game that you haven't noticed that SIMYK is voting you?
Jesus christ, because those were the votes that desp mentioned seeing on us when we talked. Like I was legit asking if there were more votes on us. Its weird, its almost like you could have mentioned that we had another one on us instead of doing what you are doing.
In post 1228, Messiah Complex wrote:@ rc why do you want to lynch gamma? his replace in looks town to me

@ wis in a scumbird world who else is scum?

@ kokichi how many people can you voodoo a day?
In post 1444, Messiah Complex wrote:Ok. I skimmed everything to get caught up since I saw the vote count rise a little. If the count is correct and eargon is as well we have l-1 on us. We are town, if you can give us this night some of you will figure that out first hand.

But if you theives can't do that then by all means I hope you figure out something worthwhile from our mislynch.

RC what exactly is your case on us? I'd look but slouging through your iso isn't something I want to do.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

raybells you know i'd lynch math here if i thought they were definitely scum - i think it's possible but that either means wisdom is the buddy banking on a meta clear he doesn't want to explain or wisdom is right. I think our energy is better spent elsewhere right now
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1330, Tatl and Tael wrote:like we can just go with the nuclear option and tell ari he has to step in but this is absolutely ruining this game for me.
RC, what part of other players have a right to disagree with your reads, are you having such a problem with?
everyone is entitled to their own opinions but everyone in this game has a wincon to push - I absolutely think the Lovebird wagon was scum motivated and assuming RC isn't gambitting can you really see why he wouldn't at least be suspicious of you here?
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:33 pm

In post 1690, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:raybells you know i'd lynch math here if i thought they were definitely scum - i think it's possible but that either means wisdom is the buddy banking on a meta clear he doesn't want to explain or wisdom is right. I think our energy is better spent elsewhere right now
ok this sounds like a self defeating point but what i'm saying is like

i think with a dynamic like this the two slots are going to be self-resolving at some point

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1332, Tatl and Tael wrote:nah lovebird's town ad you'd have to be pretty damn dense not to see it given the comparisons that i've made to both her games before.
Please quote me where in this game, she’s playing similar to her town meta, like the town game I linked to because I’m not seeing it. But if you can find comparable quotes that match her town not her scumgame, I’ll not only unvote, I’ll try to stop the wagon.
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm

you could also like not ignore what i said?

Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 1692, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1332, Tatl and Tael wrote:nah lovebird's town ad you'd have to be pretty damn dense not to see it given the comparisons that i've made to both her games before.
Please quote me where in this game, she’s playing similar to her town meta, like the town game I linked to because I’m not seeing it. But if you can find comparable quotes that match her town not her scumgame, I’ll not only unvote, I’ll try to stop the wagon.
What are you seeing?
In post 1693, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:you could also like not ignore what i said?
They look a little behind on responding, maybe it'll take a little bit :)
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by schadd_ »

the timing of is pretty bonkers
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1334, Tatl and Tael wrote:that said I'm pretty sure you're not this dense, pretty sure you just hard defended RK because they were either proscum or your buddy and now you're hard pushing lovebird to keep MC alive.
RC, you really need to stop scumreading every freaking person who disagrees with you.
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 1695, schadd_ wrote:the timing of is pretty bonkers
Oh ya, that's a pretty nice catch!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 pm

In post 3, Aristophanes wrote:Wisdom
Gamma Emerald

MariaR
Eragon
RightKnight
Kokichi Oma
Messiah Complex (Formerfish + Desperado)
ceejayvinoya
Tatl and Tael (RadiantCowbells + Keychain)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
schadd_
Lovebird

Dunnstral
i thought i'd have more names crossed out honestly :/

maybe i'm being too discerning

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1338, Tatl and Tael wrote:people are being fucking stupid jumping onto a lynchbait wagon like lemmings and in order to play to my wincondition here I either have to

1) invest an immense amount of the time explaining to people who are acting dumb why their knee jerk scumread of lovebird for being different is not scum indicative
2) start ramping up the level of aggression I'm willing to put out to make a good lynch happen
3) replace out of the game, take rightknight with me, and then I'm free to go to the listmods about how this shit is still happening.
RC, you do not speak for this hydra. Ari confirmed that no one but Math and myself have the right to make that decision.
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”