Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2360, Chickadee wrote:Or it's entirely possible flipping through things on my phone I got dates and such jumbled. But I copped @ L-2, and then promptly went into an escape room with friends.

But I'll await RR.
copped in the morning, at L-2, then promptly entered the escape room.
"night before escape room" confirms the escape room happened at night.
what is the truth? :D
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2325, Chickadee wrote:I submitted the cop on October 12, 7:48am (Central time)

What are you hoping to get by making me look at time stamps?
Edited to reflect new claim time.
I'm with Chara that the stuff about going into an escape room sounds odd in context to the submission being in the morning.
The post coming after the result is...meh. If I was fishing for info from a theory scum I'd probably not fake being confused by their posting when starting the fishing.

I'm content not to lynch Chickadee today though, regardless.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Flicker »

Just to add to the skeptical pile-on... wouldn't 7:48 am CT be nearly an hour
before
NDS posted ? (Or does Chick not live in a place with DST?)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2332, Chickadee wrote:I got the Porkens result shortly after submitting (8:26pm that night)
This is sketchy too, all things considered.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 2377, Flicker wrote:Just to add to the skeptical pile-on... wouldn't 7:48 am CT be nearly an hour
before
NDS posted ? (Or does Chick not live in a place with DST?)
Realized I could confirm this by temporarily changing my board time zone, and yup, NDS posted 1908 at 8:39 am CST.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Flicker »

*CDT
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Chickadee »

Can we just agree that flipping back and through on a phone between thread and messages (of which I have a lot) got me jumbled. I don't think anyone wants to lynchme today, so why are we still talking as if we're considering it? I fucked up some time stamps. Get over it.

And I already said I was peicing together my timeline from the timestamps. I was assuming it was night, and I know I went in to an escape room that night. I thought the timing was odd too. But it was morning, which s why things seemed odd to me.

Boom. Done. Settled.

And NDS's post was made at 7:3[whatever] a.m. in my timezone.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2374, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2355, Jingle wrote:I'm going to wait for RR to explain himself before I answer that, CT.
I'm at work Jingles, and hadn't looked at any of the times she said yet, and was not aware of when the lynch happened because again, I had not looked anything up yet. If you'll note my entry to the thread today, I even said I was just jumping in and hadn't read up on the context of her claim yet(and I still haven't). I wanted to make sure she had times, which I was going to look at after I got off work/wasn't busy interviewing people at work.

I appreciate your catching that though, +1 for Jingle.

-Cerb
Well... This is the exact response that means I might be wrong, but RR is smart enough to know that, so...

Cerb didn't verify the time, despite being sure that timestamp slips can catch scum. The argument for this being a scumslip is that him NOT verifying means that he didn't think Chick was lying.

I can say with reasonable certainty that if Cerb and chick are both scum, it is of two separate scumteams. I'm also not really sure I buy the 'didn't check the timestamps yet' thing, given that he's posted 6 times? today.

Thoughts?
This is a Parachute.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm going by the timestamps I have set on my account, of which I never change between daylight savings and whatnot. They could be wrong. Timestamps really mean very little to me.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2381, Chickadee wrote:And I already said I was peicing together my timeline from the timestamps. I was assuming it was night, and I know I went in to an escape room that night. I thought the timing was odd too. But it was morning, which s why things seemed odd to me.
but then why say you submitted and then immediately went into the escape room? if you were just assuming it was nighttime, why did you also assume that the two happened right next to each other when they did not?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Chickadee »

Because I've been very busy and I was trying, for my own personal sense of time, to think of when things happened.

Chara, serious question, are you considering voting me? If so, just do it.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2381, Chickadee wrote:Can we just agree that flipping back and through on a phone between thread and messages (of which I have a lot) got me jumbled. I don't think anyone wants to lynchme today, so why are we still talking as if we're considering it?
Because we might want to lynch you at some other stage.
In post 2382, Jingle wrote:Thoughts?
As I said earlier, not looking to lynch Chickadee today.
Would lynch RR before Chickadee (but I was a short trip down that path)
Going off the theory 9 town (or at least a small town) I'm also of a mind that sticking to shopping in the more overt scummy slots remains a better play over either of the above.
I'm indifferent about the Nico question since Chick had to scum up the claim so much - but still tend to softly go they'd need to be partners, and Chick did step into a firing line for Nico considering odds of other killing roles, so...meh, I kinda lean town on both at the moment.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2382, Jingle wrote:Cerb didn't verify the time, despite being sure that timestamp slips can catch scum. The argument for this being a scumslip is that him NOT verifying means that he didn't think Chick was lying.

I can say with reasonable certainty that if Cerb and chick are both scum, it is of two separate scumteams. I'm also not really sure I buy the 'didn't check the timestamps yet' thing, given that he's posted 6 times? today.

Thoughts?
eh, this doesn't resonate with me.
he wasn't going around verifying the times immediately after they were given. he hadn't done so and had drawn no conclusions yet.
i would assume he would have soon.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2382, Jingle wrote:
In post 2374, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2355, Jingle wrote:I'm going to wait for RR to explain himself before I answer that, CT.
I'm at work Jingles, and hadn't looked at any of the times she said yet, and was not aware of when the lynch happened because again, I had not looked anything up yet. If you'll note my entry to the thread today, I even said I was just jumping in and hadn't read up on the context of her claim yet(and I still haven't). I wanted to make sure she had times, which I was going to look at after I got off work/wasn't busy interviewing people at work.

I appreciate your catching that though, +1 for Jingle.

-Cerb
Well... This is the exact response that means I might be wrong, but RR is smart enough to know that, so...

Cerb didn't verify the time, despite being sure that timestamp slips can catch scum. The argument for this being a scumslip is that him NOT verifying means that he didn't think Chick was lying.

Thoughts?
Let me let you in on a little secret of my posting habits during the hours of 9AM to 5PM MST, M-F.

I am at a computer much of the time, and I alt tab/change tabs to MS and refresh to read what's happening. When somethin ghappens that warrants mention, I mention it/add whatever information I feel is relevant. I also dump info to Drixx in our slack chat as well. I generally do *not* go back and check things in the past unless I'm having an exceedingly slow day, and today is *not* one of those days.

And yes, I'm smart enough to know that this answer is the one that counters your BoP guilty on me, as it were. I also know you're smart enough to know that I'm smart enough to know to give this answer as scum. What I wonder is why you think I, being smart enough to answer this correctly, am *dumb* enough to miss that this is something that could be used against me, particularly given that slips of this precise nature are the bread and butter of the way I and Drixx approach the game.

Anyways.

Back to work stuff, I do still like the fact that you caught this, and I think it really means you should probably do what Drixx asked, if you haven't already, because you're going to be one of the people I expect to catch what's there to see.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2386, Thor665 wrote:As I said earlier, not looking to lynch Chickadee today.
Would lynch RR before Chickadee (but I was a short trip down that path)
Going off the theory 9 town (or at least a small town) I'm also of a mind that sticking to shopping in the more overt scummy slots remains a better play over either of the above.
I'm indifferent about the Nico question since Chick had to scum up the claim so much - but still tend to softly go they'd need to be partners, and Chick did step into a firing line for Nico considering odds of other killing roles, so...meh, I kinda lean town on both at the moment.
Well, shit.

Thor's town. I was kinda hoping he'd be a crosskill at some point.
This is a Parachute.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2385, Chickadee wrote:Because I've been very busy and I was trying, for my own personal sense of time, to think of when things happened.

Chara, serious question, are you considering voting me? If so, just do it.
calm down. voting you would only come after we've finished the whole questioning thing.
i'd do this with anyone who had presented information that seemed fishy, it doesn't matter how much i'm townreading them.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Chickadee »

You've played with me enough Chara to know that I come off as sketchy no matter what. And I don't take well to being asked the same questions over and over. I feel like I've already been accommodating piecing together timelines for you ON MOBILE, after telling you guys it's hard for me to stay connected. So your questions are just irritating and nitpicky at this point.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Jingle »

I for one am satisfied with Chick for now.

Also, none of this questioning is time sensitive anymore, so it can wait until Chick has internet again at the least.
This is a Parachute.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 2280, CheekyTeeky wrote:@Flicker vote with us.
Frankly, I'd rather vote Malakittens, but I don't want to be a lone, unproductive voter, and it's not like I have anywhere better to vote, so okay.

VOTE: McMenno

(In all of Chick's claiming excitement, this slipped my mind, sorry.)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Chara »

i'm also playing on mobile.
i understand you're irritated, and you should understand that i don't know your alignment, so blatant contradictions are something that i'm going to be interested in figuring out.

pedit: that, as well. besides the timestamps there's nothing that needs to be done right away. you kept responding so i assumed you had the time to.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Malakittens
come here instead?
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Flicker »

Gladly!

VOTE: Malakittens
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:/ thanks for killing my wagon.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why is mala scum Chara?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2388, Reasonably Rational wrote:Back to work stuff, I do still like the fact that you caught this, and I think it really means you should probably do what Drixx asked, if you haven't already, because you're going to be one of the people I expect to catch what's there to see.
Did this btw. Kinda wish I'd just waited for the big reveal.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”