jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

Try to remember that Mastina is hated, Nico is a triple voter, and votecounts are sparse
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

(stop voting Mastina)
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yo NicoRobin, is Mastina faking the trigger condition for her gladiate ability
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Jingle »

Agreed.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

Damn where'd those quick replies go
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 3309, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 3301, Lady Angel wrote:I don't entirely believe NicoRobin's claim, in all honesty. Just because of the terrible way it was claimed yesterday + me scumreading her. It just seems like there's a few too many holes in the role for it to be real, like how it's a triplevoting neigbourising rolecop or how Nico essentially only claims stuff when it suits her. I'm honestly more than a little suspicious that it's faked. The holier-than-thou attitude instead of actually backing it up just seals it for me.

@Nico what did you get on Porkens?
It's only a triplevoting rolecop. I never claimed any neighborhood-type role.

And I received no result on Porkens.
Oh, my bad. Still, a triplevoting rolecop...

No result's also a touch convenient considering you threatened to share your result on Porkens early day 2. But you got no result, so why was Porkens even a little worried?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3348, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Mastina

I honestly do not think this is a town role and I feel that my role is diametrically opposed to it.
I could say the same about your role
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Jingle »

We should probably actually do this through pseudo voting to prevent quickhammers at all.

Bolded FoS should do the trick. Additionally, we need to resolve this well in advance of deadline. So let’s say our fos count deadline is 1 week.
This is a Parachute.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Invisibility »

UNVOTE:
Gladiatoring first
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3356, jjh927 wrote:

I honestly do not think this is a town role and I feel that my role is diametrically opposed to it.
How is my role opposed to yours?
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I also think Mastina wouldn't go around gladiating whoever the town wants to gladiate as scum, since disloyal scum gladiator and loyal town gladiator both produce the exact same results. Meaning she's still willingly giving us townclears, which seems really anti-wincon. Possible towncred isn't happening, clearly, since half the game still wants to lynch her anyways.

Mastina definitely seems like the more reasonable one between her and nico, and if she gladiates Nico, this is what I see happening:

- Scum Disloyal Mastina or Town Loyal Mastina gladiating town Nico would activate the gladiate, in which case we no lynch or use Varsoon's ability to redo it.
- Scum Disloyal Mastina or Town Loyal Mastina gladiating scum Nico would have the gladiate fail, in which case regardless of Mastina's alignment Nico is scum.

So regardless of Mastina's alignment, we can safely gladiate Nico today and there's a 50% chance we get a scum out of it.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3356, jjh927 wrote:

Actually I will

Varsoon, how the fuck is your role pro-town outside of using it to break up gladiates? (the thing you explicitly didn't do and are now looking at never being able to do.) Surprise hammers coming out of left field with no time to claim aren't protown. Furthermore, I believe yours is another role that mine would prevent the use of, because MY STAND『ZA WARUDO』HAS THE POWER TO RULE THE WORLD
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

I literally brought up my role WHEN WE HAD A GLADIATE and people told me NOT TO USE IT.
If you forgot, I replaced in late D2.

Don't ask me to try to decipher this setup, homedawg. I have no clue what my role's intended interactions are. That's why I fucking public claimed it, dawg. If I was scum, I'd have just held on to it for a free surprise hammer lynch late into the game.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3360, Lady Angel wrote:I also think Mastina wouldn't go around gladiating whoever the town wants to gladiate as scum, since disloyal scum gladiator and loyal town gladiator both produce the exact same results. Meaning she's still willingly giving us townclears, which seems really anti-wincon. Possible towncred isn't happening, clearly, since half the game still wants to lynch her anyways.

Mastina definitely seems like the more reasonable one between her and nico, and if she gladiates Nico, this is what I see happening:

- Scum Disloyal Mastina or Town Loyal Mastina gladiating town Nico would activate the gladiate, in which case we no lynch or use Varsoon's ability to redo it.
- Scum Disloyal Mastina or Town Loyal Mastina gladiating scum Nico would have the gladiate fail, in which case regardless of Mastina's alignment Nico is scum.

So regardless of Mastina's alignment, we can safely gladiate Nico today and there's a 50% chance we get a scum out of it.
Wrong.

NicoRobin has said that Mastina is disloyal, and Mastina claimed loyal, therefore if Nico is town then Mastina is scum.

Mastina has to publicly activate the gladiate and as such cannot fake activating it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3362, Varsoon wrote:I literally brought up my role WHEN WE HAD A GLADIATE and people told me NOT TO USE IT.
If you forgot, I replaced in late D2.

Don't ask me to try to decipher this setup, homedawg. I have no clue what my role's intended interactions are. That's why I fucking public claimed it, dawg. If I was scum, I'd have just held on to it for a free surprise hammer lynch late into the game.
Yeah that's a fair point

I can stop time and lock people's votes onto whoever they were voting at the time and only people who aren't voting can change votes.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Jingle »

Mastina CLAIMED to have to publically activate it. That could have been a lie. And, in fact, if she’s scum that’s the only reasoning I see for playing the way she has outside of trying to get a godfather clear on a buddy.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah also I've got this whole deathproof thing going on but I'm confident I got shot last night so next time I guess I'll just be a head
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3365, Jingle wrote:Mastina CLAIMED to have to publically activate it. That could have been a lie. And, in fact, if she’s scum that’s the only reasoning I see for playing the way she has outside of trying to get a godfather clear on a buddy.
In post 3352, jjh927 wrote:Yo NicoRobin, is Mastina faking the trigger condition for her gladiate ability
Nico stopped posting after I asked this
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Jingle »

Also, both of those are just terribly anti town powers in a vacuum.
This is a Parachute.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

Hence why I claimed mine.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah they sure are that's why I'm not using mine
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh also even though I've basically fullclaimed now I'm still gonna use all jjba reaction images and not just the ones relating to my pick
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Jingle »

Yup. Which is intriguing.

I’m still waiting on mastina’s entrance. How many claims/partial claims do we have percentage wise? I might have important info to share but doing so might backfire hard if that number is too high.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Jingle »

Also, everyone needs to stop claiming, in case my last post doesn’t make that clear. Only claim if you actually have useful information at this point.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

woah my claim was low power and potentially useful for this clusterfuck of voting related day abilities

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”