Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2846, Tails wrote:Also Cheek, if my predecessor was trying to crumb something, why do you think I would tell you what it was?
Who said I was asking you?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Tails »

@Jabs: Yeah, that looks super towny.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2850, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2846, Tails wrote:Also Cheek, if my predecessor was trying to crumb something, why do you think I would tell you what it was?
What makes you think anyone else would know? And do you really think it's a good idea to try to figure out someone else's crumbed role in thread? I mean, you're either scum or pants on head stupid.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2847, BuJaber wrote:Thor seems pretty townie overall especially after the TPF flip.
Really? You're going to give Thor credit for a flip that from a scum perspective, was not aligned with scum. Can you point out what you found towny apart from that?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2847, BuJaber wrote:For now this leaves us with:
Chara
Thor665
McMenno
Reasonably Rational
Aristophanes

Who have neither claimed nor had someone claim for them. We can probably remove RR from the list because of Drixx's role PM stuff.. (though I admit that would be pretty cool scum performance). Thor seems pretty townie overall especially after the TPF flip.
We should lynch Menno, Ari, or Chara.
Fwiw Chara you defending me is kinda working on me. If you were scum you would not really want to NK me, but lynching me would be relatively easier than most players here given everything that has happened and that has been said, and I don't think you would get much heat from doing so so choosing this route is probably suboptimal for scum!you.

But I don't think you are as townie as Thor and I think RR townslipped. That's why they got removed from the PoE but you didn't.

Also tomorrow this whole thing becomes void because we will have to scrutinize the claims much more heavily.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2852, Tails wrote:
In post 2850, CheekyTeeky wrote:
What makes you think anyone else would know? And do you really think it's a good idea to try to figure out someone else's crumbed role in thread? I mean, you're either scum or pants on head stupid.
Lol yeah how about read the game because you're the only stupid looking one here. Now eff off. Done talking to you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm still down for McMenno and possibly Ari though I would want to give him more time. I can't shake the read that RC rep out was towny.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2853, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2847, BuJaber wrote:Thor seems pretty townie overall especially after the TPF flip.
Really? You're going to give Thor credit for a flip that from a scum perspective, was not aligned with scum. Can you point out what you found towny apart from that?
Kinda felt that Thor has been the number 1 person in this game that has this "fuck what you all think this is what I want to say" purity in his posts. He's kind of antagonistic for no reason sometimes. At least that's the tone I'm getting. And scum have to be more diplomatic than that.

I think you are a close 2nd.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by BuJaber »

He also never really hesitated on which wagon he wanted. He made up his mind on what/who was scummy day 1 and pushed for it. He didn't join the bs wagons just to go with the flow

Etc...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm not disagreeing with your read on Thor, I just get a weird feeling that you're recycling stuff in your bigger posts.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by BuJaber »

It's not typical of scum to deathtunnel and actively push someone on day 1 like that, and even if they do, like I did in my newbie scum game, it is on someone that is townie. Not someone that is an easy mislynch who they may or may not have suspected to be scum of another faction/traitor.

Pedit - yeah I'm recycling some of my stuff. I wanted this post to encompass all living players. Also chara is being really nice and if she is town I'd feel bad if she misread my intentions/thought I had this personal vendetta against her.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by BuJaber »

It's just I can't fully shake the scumread. But motivation wise I'm struggling to find out a reason for scum!her to want to buddy me here when all my attempts to lynch her has failed.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People's reponse to Ari's Chaotic Neutral claim just proves to me that comprehension and interpretation is off the scales bad this game.

We all need to start talking under the impression that those reading our posts are five year olds.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

"Supposedly Town"
Toogeloo - Lightning Rod
Chickadee - Day Photo Flavor Cop
Jingle - Mason
Gamma - Mason
Flicker - Priest
Tails - Serenity Trailer and Simon/River clip from Chickadee

Not aligned with town
Malakitty - Bulletproof Lyncher looking for Malcolm Reynolds
Elsa Jay - Ascetic Bulletproof Doctor Survivor

Known Scum
TPFKAP - Traitor aligned with Hands of Blue.

---
Just a few more claims and we'll have mass claimed before a night kill ever happens.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2862, Toogeloo wrote: We all need to start talking under the impression that those reading our posts are five year olds.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew Shogunate »

In post 2862, Toogeloo wrote:People's reponse to
Ari's Chaotic Neutral claim
just proves to me that comprehension and interpretation is off the scales bad this game.

We all need to start talking under the impression that those reading our posts are five year olds.
Ari? I think you mean Tails. XD
Hydra of Toranaga and Nancy Drew 39

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Yep, I fail the interwebs.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think Tails reaction here:
In post 2852, Tails wrote:do you really think it's a good idea to try to figure out someone else's crumbed role in thread?
Is conf. biased as town. He hasn't read so is likely unaware of the TMI scum had in their role PMs. Although it still doesn't make sense to me that Nico appeared to be crumming early (as it's known now that town role PMs have redacted flavour), it is possible that she was either just being random or there were other clues that lead her to that assumption. I'm happy to stay away from that slot for now. Don't care if Toog is lynched but might be better to lynch in the PoE pool of McMenno, Ari, NDS (Chara or Thor as a last resort).

VOTE: McMenno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Of the claims, I still would rather Lynch Chickadee tbqh.

The biggest fundamental flaw with Chickadee's claim is that it requires someone familiar with the flavor to interpret it. Imagine signing up for this game with zero flavor knowledge. Maybe you just liked the player list or something. And then the mod tells you that you have to figure out your own reults based on random images.Tha's game solving inside of game solving, Inception levels of difficulty.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by Tails »

If you think there's something important for me to see, quote it. Otherwise, I'll just go on what I see from the few ISOs I look through and what happened from the point I replaced in. I'm not reading over 100 pages. I don't have that sort of time and patience.

P-edit: I'm pretty sure scum Chickadee would just claim a definitive flavor. No one can say otherwise, and if she fake claims on other scum, they're not going to say anything.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2860, BuJaber wrote:Pedit - yeah I'm recycling some of my stuff. I wanted this post to encompass all living players. Also chara is being really nice and if she is town I'd feel bad if she misread my intentions/thought I had this personal vendetta against her.
don't worry about it! even if you thought i was scum i wouldn't think it was anything personal.
thank you though. <3
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2869, Tails wrote:P-edit: I'm pretty sure scum Chickadee would just claim a definitive flavor. No one can say otherwise, and if she fake claims on other scum, they're not going to say anything.
have you read your role PM, Tails?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chickadee

Between my previous reasoning, the claim fumbling timeline issues, and various other aspects, there's too much stink on this slot.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Chara »

also i don't think Nico was crumbing anything. could be wrong but i believe the 2 thing is an anime reference.

pedit: eh. if there's any doubt at all for you she's scum then Chick really needs to live. this is like choosing to lynch a scummy cop claim.
(and i think she's town, but we're talking about you here.)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2871, Chara wrote:
In post 2869, Tails wrote:P-edit: I'm pretty sure scum Chickadee would just claim a definitive flavor. No one can say otherwise, and if she fake claims on other scum, they're not going to say anything.
have you read your role PM, Tails?
actually need to be more specific. why would scum Chick claim a definitive flavour when that in itself is highly suspicious?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”