Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

Apparently I have u in my pocket so not like I would do that.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

I actually think whatever reason ur tr me for is stupid, and not sure if ur doing it because u think it will get me to tr u back

Soo

I am kind of just meh on you jjh. Don’t think ur worth looking into or questioning but think ur insistence I am Town is weird
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Creature »

Hey mastina, I think Jingle is the lead wagon
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Creature »

Good luck with that
Sigh
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:13 am

Post by mastina »

Ginngie/Jingle: This slot is so town that they are more town than the conftown. I can soulread Ginngie and this was her towngame through and through. I also have reason to believe she wouldn't have replaced out as scum. Furthermore, since Jingle has come in, this read has only gotten stronger. While my ability to read Jingle is far from perfect, everything he's given has been
good

KuroiXHF
Chickadee: Conftown needs no explanation.

NicoRobin: This is Nico's towngame through and through. To understand this, you have to understand her long game history.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town. (Mixed with me, AS HER HYDRA PARTNER. Mind you. If you don't come away from a hydra with a player having a better idea of how to read that player...you're an absolute shit player because hydraing is an incredibly intimate, personal experience that exposes you to their thoughts on a deeper level.)
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town, mixed with Nero Cain no less so he should have familiarity with her, too.
This is Nico as half-town, half-3p. I'd treat it as a towngame though.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.
This is Nico as town.

This is Nico as town. Same account...
This is Nico as scum. Notice a difference? I sure do.
This is Nico as scum.

Not even a complete list. This is her towngame, through and through.

Nosferatu/Creature: Nosferatu was playing a town game, although that read was a bit hard for me to explain. Creature here is self-evidently town though, and needs no explanation as to why. It's not just that he's posting. He's posting content. Not as much as I'd prefer, but enough that when coupled with my Nosferatu townread is enough where I'm solidly townreading him.

Nero Cain: This is the whole package of Nero as town. Annoying, but scumhunting. Active, and pushing, aggressive, the whole works. He can fake part of it, but not all of it.

randomidget/Aristophanes: randomidget's posting was town, and Aristophanes has only strengthened that further. Aristophanes is someone who is ridiculously easy to read. He has a certain "charm" to him as town, a charm clearly present this game; Ari as scum is a lot more stilted, artificial, stunted. He's fluent, natural, organic, and active, all incredibly promising signs for a town-him.

Gamma Emerald: Admittedly at this point you get to the spot in my reads list of "this read hasn't really changed much, but also hasn't degraded". In that there's not much which has made me think differently of him. He's not a stronger townread than before, but he's also not a weaker one.

Skygazer: I can probably link you to the towngames/scumgames I've seen from Skygazer that I couldn't at the time this game started to better explain this, but simply put, this is not Skygazer's scumgame at all.

jjh927: jjh is my strongest non-meta read. I mean. Yeah. If I were to use meta, given my reference point for his scumgame is this, I'd call him town from it, but since that's one game with special circumstances I wouldn't put much stock into meta-townreading him for it. I WOULD however, put stock into a townread off of his antics. The things he is doing aren't the best, but I can see the town intention behind them, understand where he's coming from, and while I disagree on the ultimate conclusions quite often, I agree with rather a large amount of what he's said, just not in the key areas he's pushed hardest.

Innocent Children (Nancy Drew 39 & Disquieted)/northsidegal: This was Nancy's towngame, and northsidegal has done nothing to make me think otherwise. In fact, her content was town to me.

Rylai and Lina (Frozen Angel & Shiro)/The Meme Men: Rylai and Lina were both playing town and had a role which I felt was incredibly likely to be town. The Meme Men are, admittedly, underperforming tho--I watched the original Meme Man, who by my understanding is half of this hydra, and thought "That's an alt of a player of some degree of skill", yet I'm not really seeing it this game. So this read's a bit weaker than before, but ultimately not reversed; it still holds.

Invisibility: Another "this read hasn't really changed much", though it may have degraded some, since I don't remember why I was townreading Invisibility, but by gut I don't feel Invisibility is scum.

Porkens: Meta loosely indicated town and I liked what Porkens did when doing things, but the disappearance I admit is a bit concerning.

Vecna: When Vecna was around and posting up a storm, that was promising for him being town, but it seems to have faded, and that's a red flag. I still think town especially since I could be misremembering him as absent when he hasn't been (after all, quite possible I've missed content), but it's not impossible he's scum.

Whemestar: Honestly wins the prize for least-changed read. His content is exactly the same as before: it's weakly, loosely, something which looks town, but is just. Really not much. Weakest of my townreads. Given five scum in the game though, probably scum on the logic of, "if I am wrong on any townreads, this is the most likely to be wrong".

Lady Angel: I've not liked anything Lady Angel has given this game, though I admit my scumread here is quite weak, mostly a bit of a BoP-combined-with-PoE scumread, in that I'd expect a town Lady Angel to just be
better
than this and
someone
has to be scum.

Titus/Varsoon: Titus was solidly in her scumgame, and Varsoon has done no differently. The utter lack of content and all-around lack of drive along with the mudslinging, the hiding in the players-not-doing-anything crowd, it's a read I want to explain more but suffice to say, he is not town.

Maid Cafe (MariaR & Beeboy)/Firebringer: Maid Cafe was playing to their scumgame even stronger than Titus. BOTH heads were playing to BOTH of their scumgames, and I've seen MariaR and beeboy as scum quite often. Firebringer has done nothing to change that and has actually increased the read, with what he's pushing and when. This is the slot most likely of all to flip scum and who I most want to lynch.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Creature »

Yeh, I'm fine with any of Varsoon/Firebringer getting gladiated.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Creature »

I like that mastina radiates confidence, but seems to be lacking the pushing.
Sigh
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Invisibility »

i dont see it
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Invisibility »

mastina can you elaborate on the fb/cafe read
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:31 am

Post by mastina »

I'd also like to point out that while Nico's longest-lasting account was Yume, she had her original account before that.
Varsoon in particular should be familiar with her in this game given that he referenced how his role PM this game is near-identical to a role he designed from that game.
Another towngame.
Another Nico towngame, also modded by Varsoon no less.
Here's another Nico towngame.
And another Nico towngame.
Here's yet another Nico towngame.
And one more Nico towngame, for good measure.

Nico has VERY strong ingrained tendencies that have lasted for years across accounts.

Which is more likely, jjh?
That you, somehow, MAGICALLY, with your lack of experience, can read her as scum, and that she is a MASTER manipulator of her scumgame so good that
literally every player who knows her
is telling you she's town but no you're so good you saw through it...

...Or that the one time you read her right, you just got lucky, and that what you see most of the time really is what you get, that all the people calling her town have damn good reason to be calling her town and that you are basing your read off of an anomaly rather than the norm?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4305, Creature wrote:Yeh, I'm fine with any of Varsoon/Firebringer getting gladiated.
U would noob
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4306, Creature wrote:I like that mastina radiates confidence, but seems to be lacking the pushing.
Mastina is always faking confidence
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4308, Invisibility wrote:mastina can you elaborate on the fb/cafe read
Maid Cafe, not a read I can vocalize that easily. Firebringer, look at what he's doing and ask what in it is actually town for a good start.

Everything he's doing is the same as what Varsoon is doing and that's one of the reasons both of them are scum.

Slinging mud everywhere, discrediting people, but not actually scumhunting. Using roles as an excuse not to scumhunt, in spite of the flaws in that viewpoint having been pointed out multiple times. Accusing me of holding the game hostage, when it's been shown quite decisively that *I* am not the one doing that because I have done what the town asked me to do on both D1 and D2 and it was no issue then so suddenly claiming it is an issue D3 is absolute horseshit.

As a start.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Creature »

she haz meta
Sigh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4312, mastina wrote:
In post 4308, Invisibility wrote:mastina can you elaborate on the fb/cafe read
Maid Cafe, not a read I can vocalize that easily. Firebringer, look at what he's doing and ask what in it is actually town for a good start.

Everything he's doing is the same as what Varsoon is doing and that's one of the reasons both of them are scum.

Slinging mud everywhere, discrediting people, but not actually scumhunting. Using roles as an excuse not to scumhunt, in spite of the flaws in that viewpoint having been pointed out multiple times. Accusing me of holding the game hostage, when it's been shown quite decisively that *I* am not the one doing that because I have done what the town asked me to do on both D1 and D2 and it was no issue then so suddenly claiming it is an issue D3 is absolute horseshit.

As a start.
Lolololol
Show

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean you just linked a fuckton of games without making a point about them
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

Mastina u already admitted ur not reading me earlier now you want to say your confidence goes up from what I do?

Get the fuck out of here
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

And you absolutely holding the game hostage.
Show

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Invisibility »

mastina im not seeing what ur seeing
anyway im gonna yeet you and not do the work <o/
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

I could say that you being exposed to more towngames by virtue of random chance and the ratio of town to scum in mafia games means you're more likely to see things pop up in town games
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also oh snap I forgot about once upon a time

yeah you just linked another example of where I caught scum Yume. That time we got her to set herself on fire
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm not saying she's so much of a master manipulator, more that she can mimic her towngame as well as observe on a macro-level what other people might be looking for in her play. In this playerlist, who do you think scum!Yume would be most concerned about reading her?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also I clearly have some kind of magical powers because I've got her to nightkill herself as scum twice, and this is likely the second time she has failed to kill me
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 4210, Varsoon wrote:Me too.
Why do you think that happens with Mastina alive?
I never said I think that. And all game I've been pushing for people to see Mastina needs to die at some point, preferably earlier than later.
In post 4220, Skygazer wrote:i feel like its kind of a cheap shot to say "i want flips
town
decides" when shes been doing that
Actually no. She hasn't We've been taking her at her word and need her dead to confirm them. I want actual flips. Real honest to god here-are-their-role-pms flips.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

Yeah, left head has been pretty caught up with work and some other stuff lately.

But I'd be pretty okay with a Varsoon gladiate, a bit higher than a Firebringer Gladiate who I won't pretend I can sort effectively.

@mastina, somewhat skeptical of your NSG and Ari trs, but all will be forgiven if you prove that Titus slot is scum.

tbh tho I still kinda think you might be scum.

still, this thread is a mess and the playerlist is still pretty unwieldy so let's just do the things

@creature want to join me here and get this shit moving?

Vote Varsoon
-Shiro

-rh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”