Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'll vote after that is confirmed.. intent to hammer if L-1.
But if Ari hasn't claimed yet it's time?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't buy the BG claim
Jingle is right that it resolves itself though
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don’t hammer until A50 answers my question
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:48 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Aristophanes (7):
Tails (3364),CheekyTeeky (3377),Aristophanes (3390),Elsa Jay (3404),Thor665 (3441),Jingle (3445),Malakittens (3448),
Tails (4):
Reasonably Rational (2914),Flicker (2952),Chara (3104),Gamma Emerald (3361),
Light Ethos (2):
Chickadee (2988),BuJaber (3058),
CheekyTeeky (2):
Light Ethos (2985),Nancy Drew 39 (3312),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
Not voting (0):

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3443, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, except mine is far more likely.
Scum images = scum
Town images = town.

Yours is less likely
Scum images = scum
Town images = scum

You see those as identically likely?
Thor is scum here. This is a huge misrepresentation of what we’re saying. There are several pieces of weak evidence. Since Chickadee claimed flavor cop, then it cannot be as simple as what he’s suggesting, and town!Thor would totally not make that mistake. It’s just a regular cop in that case. Bad logic, low (but opportunistic) level of posting and outrageous misrepresentation. This is Thor as scum.

Consider the implications and just how much opposition there was to lynching the only slot with a case against it.

S/he who has eyes to see...

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:03 am

Seriously though.

Flavor cop.

Pictures/video of “good” = town and “bad” = scum ... and anyone actually thinks town!Thor speed that?

~D
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:04 am

Spewed*

Autocorrect sucks

~D
Show

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3440, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Elsa. You're currently voting for a no lynch, effectively, and and no lynches mean the game swings towards scum, which means we have to lynch you out of paranoia sooner.

So you might not want to do that with 24 hours or less left

-Cerb
1: Well clearly it's not a No Lynch anymore huh?

2: if you keep using the threat on my game life, the threat loses it's edge and now your like that Grandpa who says he'll smack those youngsters for being wrong.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:21 am

@Elsa:
1) Things are only where they are because Aristo has jokingly voted for himself. I'm not moving my vote. He swaps his vote over to the other wagon(as he should, if he has any interest in his survival, and we're one swap from tied wagons, and thus more likely to achieve the lynch that's more likely to hit scum.
2)Nothing that I'm saying about you is ever meant for you. I don't care about you. You're an inconvenience that must be removed if you don't enable us to win quickly. My posts are intended to make sure everyone remembers that you must die shortly after we start losing town.
3) Another friendly reminder that vigs should shoot Elsa,
ESPECIALLY now that we have evidence that another doctor exists, and there's a claimed protective you're planning on keeping alive for some reason, even though their claim doesn't make sense with the information we have.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 am

(Oh, and mala. Shoot mala too).

-Cerb
Show

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Again with trying to make the vigi waste any shots on me instead of actual scum. If you dont want me to respond to your slot, don't post anything and I'll never respond to you. This game doesn't let you just ignore a player because you don't want to interact with them, which clearly your trying to do.

I recommend the Vigilante instead kill Cerb for even more horrible fear mongering and general PoE which would make him likely scum. Sorry to Drixx, but Cerb has been less townie since day 1.

Thor and Cheeky town. Tails town for now. Mala also a 3p that'll probably be hung later if we dont accidentally hang her target.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 am

In post 3460, Elsa Jay wrote:Again with trying to make the vigi waste any shots on me instead of actual scum. If you dont want me to respond to your slot, don't post anything and I'll never respond to you. This game doesn't let you just ignore a player because you don't want to interact with them, which clearly your trying to do.

I recommend the Vigilante instead kill Cerb for even more horrible fear mongering and general PoE which would make him likely scum. Sorry to Drixx, but Cerb has been less townie since day 1.

Thor and Cheeky town. Tails town for now. Mala also a 3p that'll probably be hung later if we dont accidentally hang her target.
Here is the value a vig should place on shots:

Scum that reduces kpn>scum that doesn't reduce kpn>guaranteed not town>possible shot on town slot.

Given that we don't have certain objects for the first 2, they should be defaulting to the third.

Also, no town is going to shoot us. We are the third most obvtown slot in this game, and that's only if you assume Jingle+Gamma are masons and not scum partners(which Jingles posting makes likely). We do expect to die tonight however, just not at the hands of town.

-Cerb
Show

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Fucking fine.

I retract the Neutral part of my claim. I claimed that so I could fucking not get shot yet.

Happy?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

Toogle why are you voting Chick?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3462, Elsa Jay wrote:Fucking fine.

I retract the Neutral part of my claim. I claimed that so I could fucking not get shot yet.

Happy?
Is this for real?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

^^^
I had a feeling tbh.
Survivor won't be in this setup because of wincon. How it is written and with a clarification from A50 it is essentially impossible.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:49 am

In post 3451, BuJaber wrote:I don't buy the BG claim
Jingle is right that it resolves itself though
No.

No it does not.

You can act like it does, but it will never resolve itself. It resolving itself is dependent upon Tails being competent at using it, if he has it. It turns into a BoP test in 3 days. I mean, i don't even buy that Chickadee is town, and that's the person people are suggesting Tails parks the protection on. Why? Given the conversation today, scum aren't going to be threatened by her results because we don't even have the information needed to decide if it's useless or not, because we're letting Tails live, and this is the strongest the results will likely be because the slot fucking crumbed shit that gives us cause to look at it more one way than another. I expect all other results will be nearly useless, or easily manipulated to argue either side.

Anyways, my point is there's absolutely no reason to think that tails will "resolve itself", and the simple fact that tails claim exists means scum now know that Elsa is just going to protect them instead of protecting slots that might actually be shot at.

So hey, guess what? When we don't know the KPN, and the slot claiming BG is being protected by a claimed doctor all the time, THEIR CLAIM DOES NOT RESOLVE ITSELF PRIOR TO ENDGAME.

-Cerb
Show

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3464, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3462, Elsa Jay wrote:Fucking fine.

Happy?
Is this for real?
I was gonna reveal day 3 when we had more substantial information but yes. With Cerb pushing for every Vigilante on me I have no choice but to revert back to my regular role so I dont lose it for town.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

@RR - Resolves itself means you policy lynch it if it doesn't get killed.

And why would Elsa protect a BG? To fuck with us? I hope than no town doc would ever protect a BG.

Pedit - hmm this changes wrt Tora claiming he knew what you were crumbing VOTE: Nancy drew
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:57 am

Post by BuJaber »

1 day left :/

Ehh sorry thor wish this info came sooner
VOTE: Ari
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also lol I'm still selfvoting and didn't even get a side glance for it.
UNVOTE:
I may still do this tho. A lynch is needed and I will happily eat it.

I have 3 big scumreads atm:
Tails: honestly this one is more me sheeping the thread and less actual scumread. BG should indeed sort itself out and if it doesn't by D4 it should not be allowed to live on claim alone. Look at play again at that point!

Jingle: they have an unhealthy relationship with role PMs and its really unnerving. They keep trying to pull info about flavour, wording, length, etc from people (mostly Tails) and it's either fishing for another traitor, a certain role they need to find as lyncher, or maybe HoB looking for confirmation on River's whereabouts. I dont know. It is close to the point that I've seen mods step in and say its too close to quoting a PM for their liking and I see no reason they should walk this line, nor why it keeps coming up!

RR: they sound off. A little too aggressive and threatening in their posts. Like this one
In post 3440, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Elsa. You're currently voting for a no lynch, effectively, and and no lynches mean the game swings towards scum, which means we have to lynch you out of paranoia sooner.

-Cerb
It is threatening instead of persuading and thats really just yuck!

I would like a little more conversation around these before I die.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:59 am

Post by BuJaber »

Please don't ever protect BG
BG dying is one of the best ways to guess what happened at night
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:00 am

In post 3468, BuJaber wrote:@RR - Resolves itself means you policy lynch it if it doesn't get killed.

And why would Elsa protect a BG? To fuck with us? I hope than no town doc would ever protect a BG.

Pedit - hmm this changes wrt Tora claiming he knew what you were crumbing VOTE: Nancy drew
Yes, Bujaber, and I'm telling you that's not actually a good test in this case. The game is expected to have multiple kills. There's absolutely no reason why Tails will be shot at, and there is another protective with intent declared to camp on them. That means they're not going to die. That means we're going to have to policy lynch them, by your reasoning.

Which means you should just fucking lynch them now.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:03 am

In post 3470, Aristophanes wrote:Also lol I'm still selfvoting and didn't even get a side glance for it.
UNVOTE:
I may still do this tho. A lynch is needed and I will happily eat it.

I have 3 big scumreads atm:
Tails: honestly this one is more me sheeping the thread and less actual scumread. BG should indeed sort itself out and if it doesn't by D4 it should not be allowed to live on claim alone. Look at play again at that point!

Jingle: they have an unhealthy relationship with role PMs and its really unnerving. They keep trying to pull info about flavour, wording, length, etc from people (mostly Tails) and it's either fishing for another traitor, a certain role they need to find as lyncher, or maybe HoB looking for confirmation on River's whereabouts. I dont know. It is close to the point that I've seen mods step in and say its too close to quoting a PM for their liking and I see no reason they should walk this line, nor why it keeps coming up!

RR: they sound off. A little too aggressive and threatening in their posts. Like this one

-Cerb
It is threatening instead of persuading and thats really just yuck!

I would like a little more conversation around these before I die.
Jingle is a claimed mason. Are you also scumreading Gamma? The two must go together.
US: we started the role pm stuff, and there was good reason for it. Don't misattribute that to Jingle, who is just continuing what we started. With regards to my aggression and being threatening...please iso us and Elsa together. It's an attitude I have *solely* for that slot ever since they claimed neutral doc and started using their claim of neutrality as an excuse for why they couldn't possibly see the game from a townie perspective.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:04 am

In post 3468, BuJaber wrote:@RR - Resolves itself means you policy lynch it if it doesn't get killed.

Bujaber, have you seven looked at Elsa's early play? Hint: bring up their ISO, and search for the word "neutral".

It's pretty fucking obvious.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”