Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 477, Garmr wrote:@Performer@Nos

What's your opinion on ct this game. All of us were in NY215: HMS Erebus and got bit by him. My opinion is his opening seems different it's a shift from his usual style.
I don't know. I can't read him. I look at tone a lot and I don't know how to read someone who talks like a TI-84.

If I were a vig I'd shoot him.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by DVa »

I do PoE in all of my games, I just don't always frame it as such. In large games with few clear scumreads and few hard townreads it becomes more essential. I do prioritize lynches on my scumreads that are lower risk mislynches in all games.

who do you think is better lynch between FA_Q and Shattiel?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 497, DVa wrote:Basically.

How do we measure:
a) the potential value of d1's lynch for informing reads
vs.
b) the dead weight on future days
?
I mean, to answer your question, I prefer a
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by DVa »

OK, so make the case that Sephiroth is a better lynch than FA_Q or Shattiel then, if you prefer a :P
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Why tho. Bc you think he could be scum with nos?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by DVa »

Put that aside for the moment -- what's your read of Sephiroth? Do you find town in his posts?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 458, AP wrote:Serious question: Aside from Creature, who else is a regular MU user?
thats me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 469, AP wrote:
In post 466, Sephiroth wrote:Man there's really not much going on in this game, huh.
Which is EXACTLY why I was asking about MU users. This feels like a game on MU with like 3-4K posts (sometimes double as much if it's a really large game) but very little substance.

You get a TR for finally saying it aloud.
lol you're not wrong but I think this game is just slow which is what I also like here in MS the long deadlines. It's pretty chill
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 505, DVa wrote:Put that aside for the moment -- what's your read of Sephiroth? Do you find town in his posts?
null? maybe nullscum? I'm interested in why he decided to lolvote me

Also I'm curious why you singled out seph here over other people, like say flubbz for instance, on that list
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by DVa »

Seph has more content imo, so from your reasoning he would have seemed the better lynch. Arguably Shattiel does as well.

So among the 'nullish scum reads that overlap between us'

there's the "more content, more information from flip" group that looks something like Sephiroth > Shattiel > Flubb > Maxuous
and there's the "less risk in mislynch cause likely to be dead weight anyway" group of Inferno Slot > FA_Q

with the caveat that since Inferno is getting replaced there's nothing to be gained from pressure there atm

if you value b (less risk in mislynch) then FA_Q is the clearly better lynch, if you value informative d1 flip you'd want to decide the best scum from Seph, Shattiel, Flubb, and Max
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 501, DVa wrote:I do PoE in all of my games, I just don't always frame it as such. In large games with few clear scumreads and few hard townreads it becomes more essential. I do prioritize lynches on my scumreads that are lower risk mislynches in all games.

but but why me? :(
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Shattiel »

Should just let the lynch be rather than controlling it
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by DVa »

There are 19 players and you are currently voting no one because you are waiting for the replacement on the one player being replaced.

Who are the other scum Shattiel?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 510, Shattiel wrote:
In post 501, DVa wrote:I do PoE in all of my games, I just don't always frame it as such. In large games with few clear scumreads and few hard townreads it becomes more essential. I do prioritize lynches on my scumreads that are lower risk mislynches in all games.

Currently you are under consideration because there is no discernible reason to townread you that I can see. Why is your current play not best described as "active lurking" fypov?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 83, xx2008 wrote:@Creature, that chart is for posts you like, don't like, or find neutral, as I've found while Reading through. But why do you say like/don't like rather than scummy or town?
Let me vote you. :)
VOTE: creature
In post 151, xx2008 wrote:
In post 70, Creature wrote:
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Just curious, which posts by Garmr do you dislike Creature?
VOTE: AP
Dunno, I'm just counting posts I like, dislike or find null.
This is another reason why I'm townreading creature, which I forgot to point out. This accounts for the fact that not all posts are black and white. He's just stating whether he's liking, not liking, or finding neutral those posts. Town players generally will have a somewhat concrete read, by that I mean they aren't changing opinions too quickly, but they won't be extremely concrete, because there is always other possibilities.
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
In post 282, xx2008 wrote:I think the Nosferatu and Sephiroth 1v1 could either be a TvT or a SvT. I think it's more of a TvT, though, because it appears more like a misunderstanding. I don't expect two scum to be doing this, though, for that would attract too much attention, especially due to the fact that this 1v1 lasted for a long time in terms of pages, and anyone skimming through the game could have noticed it.
In post 363, xx2008 wrote: Regarding your view on shattiel, I think your post is kind of scummy, because at the point of this post, shattiel has only made two posts. I very slightly feel like you're trying to shade shattiel with your post.
But after you made your post, shattiel began posting, which could imply lurking, because if shattiel was simply inactive, she would not have had the time to read that many posts she missed and see your post about her inactivity. If you're town, then I can see a scum shattiel.
I've been taking a look at few isos I think someone may have pointed this out before? Not sure

But you voted him for the same reason you townread him later? I don't think your question to creature even clarified anything.
Then theres Seph push then pull also the posts in reply to AP's about me.
Theres alot of throwing shits to see what sticks.
xx2008 is prob a newbie but I don't think he deserves a vip pass
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 512, DVa wrote:There are 19 players and you are currently voting no one because you are waiting for the replacement on the one player being replaced.

theres 10 days dw bout it ;)
In post 513, DVa wrote:
In post 510, Shattiel wrote:

Currently you are under consideration because there is no discernible reason to townread you that I can see. Why is your current play not best described as "active lurking" fypov?
uh it is..
Though let's call it chilling instead of lurking so it sounds less scummy :D
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by profii »

In post 468, DVa wrote:
In post 464, profii wrote:However it is pertinent that my point was your lack of reads at that time and you elected not to addresss that
What are you talking about? I gave my first impressions in .

I didn't really factor 91 in as a first impression given it was a response to "anyone one to guess the entire scum team on day 1"

Until 192/201 - I didn't take anything as a significant opinion from your iso.

I don't even mind setup spec, it's useful to know what's going on to a degree - I was the one that asked about typical scum numbers after all.
I also agree with your point that "scum hunting" (puke) isn't really working in this game but I am not sure I want to look for the damage limitation lynch just yet
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 512, DVa wrote:There are 19 players and you are currently voting no one because you are waiting for the replacement on the one player being replaced.

This! Admittedly I didn't have Dva near a townlist till this page for the joined at the hip with Ofrhz thing. I Townread her too but can you explain your undying faith a bit?

Dvas gear switch comes off well. There are a lot of slots complaining about the lack of scummy slots making it hard to scumhunt and instead of sitting doing the same things that have stagnated the game -- she's reversed into finding the town slots and pulling scum from the scraps, I like it.

Shattiel is still scum, I'll piece together why after they say more scummy things. Unless....dayvig im counting on you.

Town in no particular order:

Creature
Garmr
Profii
Ofrhz
Nosferatu
Dva
Flavor Leaf is last.

Slots I think I was supposed to be reading town but don't remember why:

Performer
AP, that would be unnatural

Null:

Xx
Carcalilly
Flubbernugget
Inferno
CT
FA_Q2 but could be scum

Probably scum:
Sephiroth
Maxous

Scum:
Shattiel
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 488, ofrhz wrote:
In post 487, DVa wrote: xx2008
Carcalilly

Maxous
Garmr

Inferno390
Sephiroth

Nosferatu

FA_Q2
AP

DS aka Shattiel

profii

Flubbernugget
Let's continue crossing :o
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Move Carca to my probably scum pile.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 am

Post by profii »

In post 517, RCEnigma wrote:she's reversed into finding the town slots and pulling scum from the scraps, I like it.
that's a neat way to think of it, so I'm going to sort the player list and see what happens -
Here is my list

Townier than not
RCEnigma
DVa
flubbernugget
Completely Trustworthy
Shattiel
AP
Nos
Garmr
Performer

Null
ofrhz
FA_Q2
Seph
Inferno
Maxous

Scummier than not
Creature
xx2008
carcalilly

Think I'll just post that and vote, rather than explain it and see what questions come out of it.

VOTE: carcalilly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Garmr »

So
In post 298, Shattiel wrote:
In post 140, Garmr wrote:
In post 87, profii wrote:
In post 86, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 80, profii wrote:I think we are referring to garmr as trolling (I certainly was)
Yes.

Why would it make sense to rate posts as like/dislike as opposed to scummy/not scummy?

@creature can you weigh in on this?
One theory could be that by RAG rating every post you “appear” transparent because you can’t hide your opinion on anything

But calling it like / dislike could be just giving yourself wiggle room if it all goes wrong

It’s tricky to decide because it’s very early and imo it’s not AI to change your mind, so potentially at some point Creature may go “player X was 10-2-1 but Y happened so now the score is 2-4-7” and I’m interested to see if he will overcome that scenario

Idk
This I don't like as it's trying to explain creatures actions despite him saying earlier it's better to ask why.

So my opinion is mixed and I'm trying to sort him out in my head.
I liked profii's first few posts but I agree with this one.
Ok agree's with me here But what I find odd is
In post 381, Shattiel wrote:
In post 283, Garmr wrote:
In post 271, Maxous wrote:Seph - Nos slapfight seems like both town.

I'd be more confident about Sephiroth.

Creature is actually getting scummy in my book. He's keeps flailing when people ask him simple questions to explain what he wrote.
I agree with this but in reverse I'm more confident in Nos than seph. Want to join the creature wagon then apply more pressure?
garmr is still doing nothing in the pretense of "pressuring" creature because his vote is on him.
This statement doesn't seem consistent from someone who agreed with me on a point earlier on a slot that wasn't creature. Especially since it ignores my interactions with proifi,faq and others that aren't about creature. Sure I do mention creature a lot to drum up support but it wasn't like I exclusively talked about creature to coast by like this post implies.

^While it's possible that a bad town could make the points above i don't think it is when combined with the next point. You would think a town shat would move their vote to me since it's like the only point they made. So I think they were just throwing shade and to afraid to argue with someone like me that goes off and drags people into the spot light.
In post 397, Shattiel wrote:
In post 363, xx2008 wrote: Regarding your view on shattiel, I think your post is kind of scummy, because at the point of this post, shattiel has only made two posts. I very slightly feel like you're trying to shade shattiel with your post.
But after you made your post, shattiel began posting, which could imply lurking, because if shattiel was simply inactive, she would not have had the time to read that many posts she missed and see your post about her inactivity. If you're town, then I can see a scum shattiel.
lurking = scum seems easy and his read on me is based on someone else meta anyway
His posts was on latest page at that so I saw it while I was scrolling down to post
Tries to justify the fact she was lurking her. But if you notice when shat's name is mentioned they seem to pop up and be more active. I would expect town that lurks to drop a post and not change their activity patterns based on what people say.
In post 432, Shattiel wrote::roll:
UNVOTE:
I'll wait for the sub
Her unvote seems convenient here because being on a slot that's being replaced could earn you the attention of others. But if shat actually scum read the slot why not keep the vote on a scum read replacing out doesn't change the alignment. This shows shat is worried about image.
In post 511, Shattiel wrote:Should just let the lynch be rather than controlling it
This post feels off but I can't put my finger on it.
In post 514, Shattiel wrote:
In post 83, xx2008 wrote:@Creature, that chart is for posts you like, don't like, or find neutral, as I've found while Reading through. But why do you say like/don't like rather than scummy or town?
Let me vote you. :)
VOTE: creature
In post 151, xx2008 wrote:
In post 70, Creature wrote:
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Just curious, which posts by Garmr do you dislike Creature?
VOTE: AP
Dunno, I'm just counting posts I like, dislike or find null.
This is another reason why I'm townreading creature, which I forgot to point out. This accounts for the fact that not all posts are black and white. He's just stating whether he's liking, not liking, or finding neutral those posts. Town players generally will have a somewhat concrete read, by that I mean they aren't changing opinions too quickly, but they won't be extremely concrete, because there is always other possibilities.
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
In post 282, xx2008 wrote:I think the Nosferatu and Sephiroth 1v1 could either be a TvT or a SvT. I think it's more of a TvT, though, because it appears more like a misunderstanding. I don't expect two scum to be doing this, though, for that would attract too much attention, especially due to the fact that this 1v1 lasted for a long time in terms of pages, and anyone skimming through the game could have noticed it.
I've been taking a look at few isos I think someone may have pointed this out before? Not sure

But you voted him for the same reason you townread him later?
I don't think your question to creature even clarified anything.
Then theres Seph push then pull also the posts in reply to AP's about me.
Theres alot of throwing shits to see what sticks.
xx2008 is prob a newbie but I don't think he deserves a vip pass
This just seems like a attempt to look like they are doing something under pressure. The points in the post just seem like throwing shade as shat doesn't say his scum but throws a lot of points together. Some of them I can agree (bolded) with but 1 or 2 good points aren't exclusively town It's how they are handled and I don't think the

VOTE: Shattiel
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Garmr »

It's how they are handled and I don't think they are handling it the town way.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Shattiel »

Hi
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor