Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We don't need to massclaim until we're losing. Hint: we're not losing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If we let Tails off the hook as HoB - he actually makes sense as Kayler
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Err Kaylee*
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 3970, Jingle wrote:RK: Enabler of high utility town power. Probably solved by massclaim? Strange claim flavorwise. Strange claim anything wise.

That's all 13 players. We're still missing a Kaylee, but Either Tails is Simon or one of Chara/CT/RR/RK is.
I think Kaylee could make sense as an enabler. A mechanic helps keep the ship functional; an enabler helps keep the power role functional.

Pedit: In what world does a bodyguard make sense for Kaylee?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

She's super loyal to Serenity particularly to Mal.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Im just thinking how the puzzle resolves itself if Tails is not HoB and Chara is.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3975, CheekyTeeky wrote:We don't need to massclaim until we're losing. Hint: we're not losing.
No?

You don't massclaim until massclaim helps you win the game.

Assuming you're right, and Chara is scum (which presumably means you support wagoning and getting a claim from Chara) we have at most 3 unclaimed townies. Having them claim to see who they could match up to flavorwise is, y'know, optimal. Because it narrows down the scumpool.

Also Tails is pretty much confirmed not Kaylee via videos.
This is a Parachute.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jingle if you use your head a little bit I think you can figure out the remaining roles and see why RR is wagoning Tails based on the clues.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:45 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3982, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jingle if you use your head a little bit I think you can figure out the remaining roles and see why RR is wagoning Tails based on the clues.
I think there are a lot of clues to that. Need to talk with my hydra partner before moving our vote (if it isn’t there) {{
A50 a vote count please?
}}

Do we know how many scum and how many town and how many “other” exist?

The reason I ask is I am wondering if Jingle Tails and Gamma are all scum and Elsa and Mala as “Other”.

~~Math
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:48 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3968, Malakittens wrote:About to internally scream at my job.

God help me today
Anything unsigned is probably Nancy btw

If you have any question just ask.

~~Math
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If Elsa isn't weak, why would she lose her BP hiding behind Thor?

---
In post 3877, Jingle wrote:By this, it becomes confirmable that none of Gamma, Flicker, or I can be HoB2.
I'd like to think that I should be lumped in here as well since my claim doesn't really make sense if I were actually a Jailkeeper, unless you believe that I stopped a kill and then opted to claim Lightning Rod when I saw no other kills happened and figured that maybe any other tracks/watches/cops/other wouldn't incriminate me down the line.

---
In post 3902, Jingle wrote:Maybe Mr. Universe if we have 10 town?
Why can't Chickadee be Role Cop? I still stand by my assertion that River makes a better Lightning Rod than any other role.

---
In post 3929, RightKnight wrote:So, who’s been pushing Chick?
I pushed Chick, and still continue to have some issue with the slot. For one, a lot of the convenient portions of the claim, for another the fact that it seems really mean that the mod would put a role in the game that requires actual flavor knowledge to possibly interpret results. On top of that, I'm not entirely sure why the mod would allow video results be shared and not breach any rules about sharing moderator PMs.

---
In post 3934, RightKnight wrote:I think the vig claiming now would be a bad idea because then the doc/Simon would have to protect us and the vig - if there is one.
Personally, I don't think we have a vig. I think Ari was our "vig."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Actually...

Why in the hell would there even be a non-weak Hider with a BP vest in the first place. That whole thing just seems ludicrous.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3972, Jingle wrote:
In post 3964, Reasonably Rational wrote:By *this* Im' referring to EJ's motivations, NOT solving what happened last night. I'm okay with that, but I find what EJ is saying and their continued hints that they're not actually town etc etc to be distasteful, anti-town, and want them gone once I run out of people I'm sure are scum to lynch. ^^

-Cerb
EJ's motivations have very clearly been "Survive to Endgame" the entire time. Like, most obvious motivation ever. Could be scum, could be survivor. The "Oops, I'm town" retraction was very clearly an attempt at WIFOM to keep himself alive. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the change from Doc to Hider is a fakeclaim to keep himself alive. I'm also not really worried about it, because the way he's gone about it means he's almost certainly not going to endgame us unless we drop the ball massively.
Funny thing is that EJ’s day-to-day play is Survivor-esque
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3985, Toogeloo wrote:If Elsa isn't weak, why would she lose her BP hiding behind Thor?

---
In post 3877, Jingle wrote:By this, it becomes confirmable that none of Gamma, Flicker, or I can be HoB2.
I'd like to think that I should be lumped in here as well since my claim doesn't really make sense if I were actually a Jailkeeper, unless you believe that I stopped a kill and then opted to claim Lightning Rod when I saw no other kills happened and figured that maybe any other tracks/watches/cops/other wouldn't incriminate me down the line.

---
In post 3902, Jingle wrote:Maybe Mr. Universe if we have 10 town?
Why can't Chickadee be Role Cop? I still stand by my assertion that River makes a better Lightning Rod than any other role.

---
In post 3929, RightKnight wrote:So, who’s been pushing Chick?
I pushed Chick, and still continue to have some issue with the slot. For one, a lot of the convenient portions of the claim, for another the fact that it seems really mean that the mod would put a role in the game that requires actual flavor knowledge to possibly interpret results. On top of that, I'm not entirely sure why the mod would allow video results be shared and not breach any rules about sharing moderator PMs.

---
In post 3934, RightKnight wrote:I think the vig claiming now would be a bad idea because then the doc/Simon would have to protect us and the vig - if there is one.
Personally, I don't think we have a vig. I think Ari was our "vig."
Because hiders usually die if they hide behind someone who dies.
Without the BP assuming she is telling the truth, she would be dead.
~~Math
~ Alan Watts
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3985, Toogeloo wrote:Why can't Chickadee be Role Cop? I still stand by my assertion that River makes a better Lightning Rod than any other role.
EBWOP: Why can't Chickadee be Mr. Universe?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3986, Toogeloo wrote:Actually...

Why in the hell would there even be a non-weak Hider with a BP vest in the first place. That whole thing just seems ludicrous.
I am also down for Elsa lynch today as well.

Hence my question to him(?)

~~Math
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3983, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3982, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jingle if you use your head a little bit I think you can figure out the remaining roles and see why RR is wagoning Tails based on the clues.
I think there are a lot of clues to that. Need to talk with my hydra partner before moving our vote (if it isn’t there) {{
A50 a vote count please?
}}

The reason I ask is I am wondering if Jingle Tails and Gamma are all scum and Elsa and Mala as “Other”.

~~Math
What why?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3991, Gamma Emerald wrote:
A50 a vote count please?
}}

~~Math
What why?
Jingle is making bad setup spec and is protecting a known liar when his(?) claim is shit.
Plus he is also protecting Tails.
You and he are a package deal.
Elsa is fishy AF
Mala claimed 3P.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3992, RightKnight wrote:
A50 a vote count please?
}}

~~Math
What why?
Jingle is making bad setup spec and is protecting a known liar when his(?) claim is shit.
Elsa is fishy AF
Mala claimed 3P.
~~Math
~ Alan Watts
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Jingle »

Shhhh. That's a secret.

And I just want people to hard commit to the 1v1s.

If we lynch Tails, and he flips Simon, then very clearly no one will claim protective because no one on the ship makes sense as a protective role. If no one claims protective, we can pretty much assume that Tails is Simon and don't have to flip him. If we have a protective claim (or better yet, TWO!) then we know one of the two of them is lying.

Similarly, if RK claims an enabler for something that doesn't exist, we know they probably aren't enabling town, because why would town lie about their role here? That means that flavorwise, Kaylee wouldn't make a lick of sense for the enabler and RK is probably scum. If RK claims to enable Buj's role, and no one else is a possible Mal, then we can reasonably assume RK to be town because how else would they know to fakeclaim that particular enable. If RK claims to enable something that's pretty much useless to us, then we know they're lying about being an enabler for a super important town role and they're probably scum.

Basically, forcing the 1v1's now means that scum doesn't get to pick their fights after seeing what people flip in the nightphase, which can only be helpful if there are remaining unaligned scum like Thor.
This is a Parachute.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Chara »

Toog: because Thor died. though i don't think Elsa is town anyway.

Cheeky: i'm more active today?

i don't think i'll be able to put in enough effort today for the outcome to be something besides a Tails lynch or a wagon on me. i'll still be around though.

this might save time or it might not: my claim would easily prove i'm town, but i'm not going to make it without a good reason. if i didn't know this i'm sure i'd be a lot more antsy from Cheeky's desire to lynch me, but as it stands i'm pretty fine with whatever. also sickness may contribute to that but i was feeling fine before.

today is Rational sheep day. Cheeky's reasoning on me being HoB is good reasoning, just happens to be wrong in this case. good call on Skygazer as well so if she's stuck between me and Tails, i'm happy with Tails.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3985, Toogeloo wrote:Personally, I don't think we have a vig. I think Ari was our "vig."
Im starting to agree with this, it would make sense for HoB to kill Thor but where did Thor's shot go? Unless he aimed for Elsa?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3983, RightKnight wrote:{{
A50 a vote count please?
}}
~~Math
In post 3942, ruru wrote:
votecountWith 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Tails (5):
Reasonably Rational (3754),CheekyTeeky (3803),Gamma Emerald (3840),BuJaber (3864),Chara (3939),
Reasonably Rational (1):
Tails (3869),
Not voting (7):
Toogeloo,RightNight,Chickadee,Flicker,Elsa Jay,Malakittens,Jingle (3899),

(expired on 2018-11-15 18:45:00) remain.
Nothing changed.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Chara »

and massclaim is more beneficial if we can actually take advantage of it while having mislynches left. that much is true. and Jingle's right about trapping scum in claims too.

pedit: he might have? personally i think Elsa is a weird shot for scum to make considering the distrust there and his claim.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3992, RightKnight wrote:
A50 a vote count please?
}}

~~Math
What why?
Elsa is fishy AF
Mala claimed 3P.
1) Jingle was also pushing Tails for a time?
2) I assume you think me+Jingle+Tails are all teamed. Who do you think is last HoB?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”