Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by shortaru »

In post 1924, SirCakez wrote:what makes us more relatable now? lol
90% of the game isn't meta talk.
Does this post forward a scum win con, or do you just think I'm strange?

Strange != Scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1092, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1089, DVa wrote:Dunn what have you thought about the accusations against Moment? She was in your townreads in your first post, has that changed? Could we see an updated list from you?
I think Moment looks like their town play here - from my experience they tend to get scumread on day 1 because of their posting style
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by shortaru »

I was in a game where my content actually mattered, whereas in this one everybody was just enjoying a popularity contest which, since I'm pretty much brand new, simply couldn't enjoy participating in.

Between the chumming around, meta talk, strategy discussion that I'm completely unfamiliar with, and bring angled into a pairing with somebody that has been nothing but abrasive to me, I just said fuck it and decided to agree with whatever.

I'm still not invested in this game... but I'm trying to care more now that it's not as much of a huge circle jerk with the pairings decided.

Strange != Scum
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1927, shortaru wrote:Between the chumming around, meta talk, strategy discussion that I'm completely unfamiliar with, and bring angled into a pairing with somebody that has been nothing but abrasive to me, I just said fuck it and decided to agree with whatever.
I bet knowing that we were paired *because* of this interaction made it even more fun! /s

Yeah I've been trying not to get too tilted over Karmy's flip tbh. There's people saying shit about me and I'm basically just waiting for RC to flip his read so I can leave the dance. As soon as we flip the second scum I don't even know if t3 matters strategically so we can just nope out at that point if you want.

So why is this taking so long anyway. We hammer some combination of Gamma and Cakez and Maria until we get the second scum flip and then if the game isn't already over, literally everyone other than Chibi and Brian can just leave the dance in mass for win.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1923, RadiantCowbells wrote:entirely different motivations for that change, mostly that chibi just refused to scumread LLD

@chibi why were you so sure that LLD was town?
I wasn't sure about anything, for the like 4th time: I suck at reads when no flips have been made and I had no idea what to make of that giant argument you guys had.

And I can't help but agree with Short, I know that being a (mostly) new player it's unavoidable but SO much of this game has been based on meta/personal relationships that I have very little to go on despite the huge amount of posts.

If I had to pick someone to vote out right now, it would be Princess. I wasn't sure about it before but now she feels very much like lurkscum to me.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1929, ChibiBear wrote:I had no idea what to make of that giant argument you guys had.

And I can't help but agree with Short, I know that being a (mostly) new player it's unavoidable but SO much of this game has been based on meta/personal relationships that I have very little to go on despite the huge amount of posts.

If I had to pick someone to vote out right now, it would be Princess.
Theoretically I should ask why you would say LLD was town if you didn't know what to make of the argument. But actually I kinda don't care

The real question is, why not just vote Princess then? What are you waiting for? You would be putting her at L-6, it's not like there's a risk of a bad hammer here
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Because I'm still rereading all the stuff after the flips since I haven't been around much the last 2 days.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ok, went over the newer stuff and also LLD's ISO and I still like the idea of voting Kokichi/Princess

VOTE: Kokichi/Princess

Although her constant asking for Dunn concerns me tbh, would she be the type to actively aim for a scum/scum pairing or would she want to pair with town?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1927, shortaru wrote:
I was in a game where my content actually mattered, whereas in this one everybody was just enjoying a popularity contest which, since I'm pretty much brand new, simply couldn't enjoy participating in.

Between the chumming around, meta talk, strategy discussion that I'm completely unfamiliar with, and bring angled into a pairing with somebody that has been nothing but abrasive to me, I just said fuck it and decided to agree with whatever.

I'm still not invested in this game... but I'm trying to care more now that it's not as much of a huge circle jerk with the pairings decided.
This makes sense I suppose.
Can u be more specific about what you disliked?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Fire, why don't you think Maria is a scumbutt anymore
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i am mixed but i believe from their interactions that is how town maria would react to LLD and reminded me of an old game of them where LLD got maria to townread her.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

btw are u going back to the gym?
I really need to start working out again. i am so out of shape.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by shortaru »

SirCakez wrote:

In post 1878, shortaru wrote:I didn't like , , , & .

I'm still down for supporting Radiant's & DVa's pushes when they differ from mine, just giving my take.
349 - saying LLD taking command looked town; I got the opposite vibe.
774 - twisting my 770 when I was basically the first to say what I was responding to in 747.
1763 - not a fan of your response to LLD
1836 - hard to explain, but the post didn't seem genuine

Strange != Scum
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1936, Firebringer wrote:btw are u going back to the gym?
I really need to start working out again. i am so out of shape.
I started working out again. I'm actually surprised how much I like that sore feeling you get after working out (wasn't a huge fan of it when I was in high school). Now I just gotta figure out what I'm doing in the gym instead of just doing whatever pops into my head.

What do you think of the Cakez/Mala pair?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1899, MariaR wrote:Atm I want to kill Fire Princess I think that really is it because I have reasons to townread everyone else. Expect for 2 people but there mostly tr by everyone else so I'll leave it be.
Then vote fire
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1916, SirCakez wrote:HURT: kokichi/celestia[/vote]
is my first instinct, I don't TR either and both have been non-presences all game.
Yeah because your reads have been SO good this game so far.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also how does non-presences = scum?

I was having a non presence so scum could think I would be an easy person to pair with since I was a gentleman. Which is how I could tell LLD was scum because how she approached me and was desperate to pair with me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1920, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm still 100% on brian town but now i'm not 100% sure that the non-brian is town :(

i was really feeling somethign about chibitown but now idk if it was real or imagined
What's your read on princess so far? Also your read on cakes based on his reads so far?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1932, ChibiBear wrote:Ok, went over the newer stuff and also LLD's ISO and I still like the idea of voting Kokichi/Princess

VOTE: Kokichi/Princess

Although her constant asking for Dunn concerns me tbh, would she be the type to actively aim for a scum/scum pairing or would she want to pair with town?
You really cant read me, its depressing.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1937, shortaru wrote:
SirCakez wrote:

In post 1878, shortaru wrote:I didn't like , , , & .

I'm still down for supporting Radiant's & DVa's pushes when they differ from mine, just giving my take.
349 - saying LLD taking command looked town; I got the opposite vibe.
774 - twisting my 770 when I was basically the first to say what I was responding to in 747.
1763 - not a fan of your response to LLD
1836 - hard to explain, but the post didn't seem genuine
In 1763 I actually didn't mean to quote that which is why there is no response to the LLD quote lol
The others I can see don't look great so is what it is
In post 1940, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1916, SirCakez wrote:HURT: kokichi/celestia[/vote]
is my first instinct, I don't TR either and both have been non-presences all game.
Yeah because your reads have been SO good this game so far.
This is pretty crappy shade throwing
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's not shade throwing when I'm directing it right to you and it's TRUE. Especially when you already said the same thing yourself. So who do you actually scumread. You only said you voted us cause we have low presence. What's your read based on LLD flipping scum and how have they changed?
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:10 am

Post by shortaru »

In post 1944, SirCakez wrote:In 1763 I actually didn't mean to quote that which is why there is no response to the LLD quote lol
Dude, why lie?
In post 1763, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1611, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yeah come dance with me cakez
would that I could...

:/
See that bolded bit? That's your reply.

Strange != Scum
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1945, Kokichi Oma wrote:It's not shade throwing when I'm directing it right to you and it's TRUE. Especially when you already said the same thing yourself. So who do you actually scumread. You only said you voted us cause we have low presence. What's your read based on LLD flipping scum and how have they changed?
I haven't done my reeval yet b/c I'm pretty busy but you two have both been in my blind spot and not really related to my other reads (I mentioned celestia a little bit) so I don't think LLD's scum flip changes that
call it less of a scumread then PoE
In post 1946, shortaru wrote:
In post 1944, SirCakez wrote:In 1763 I actually didn't mean to quote that which is why there is no response to the LLD quote lol
Dude, why lie?
In post 1763, SirCakez wrote:
would that I could...

See that bolded bit? That's your reply.

<.<
>.>
well obviously I remembered wrong so you got me there
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:33 am

Post by shortaru »

Ok, the "why lie" post was a bit confbiasy... but the interaction quoted still wasn't a good look.

Strange != Scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1947, SirCakez wrote:I haven't done my reeval yet b/c I'm pretty busy but you two have both been in my blind spot and not really related to my other reads (I mentioned celestia a little bit) so I don't think LLD's scum flip changes that
call it less of a scumread then PoE
'Reveal' yet you're okay with just throwing down your vote on someone for little to no reason?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”