Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Still don't understand why we're not wagoning active lurker extraordinaire Ofhrz right now but I'll join the wagon so at least something happens

VOTE: flubbernugget
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1124, ofrhz wrote:
In post 756, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 742, DVa wrote:
In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:Day is almost half over.
why is Sephiroth a better lynch than you flubber?
They're both trash lynches

Next question
So why did you think Seph was a trash lynch here?

Spoiler:
In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:I am only caught up to the early nos/seph interaction, which reads like scum theater to me. It started as an argument about bolding a name (uhhhh) and then turned into really shallow snipes at each other about who has more game forwarding content. Neither of them tried reading into motivations for the way each is posting.
In post 370, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 325, Carcalilly wrote:is it scum theatre because it looks fake or do you just wanna be a rebel, nugget?

performer...
shh, they can't know yet ;)
Yes. It looked fake. I am perplexed as to how you could infer otherwise.
So I can summarize my catch up basically by responding to this post.

First and foremost, scum theater is an association between two unflipped players. You dont push that as scum without flips. That's mafia 101.

Why are you throwing weak shade? And why are you testing the waters with weak shade to vote me once others approve of it?

Second, sephiroth was a trash wagon, and is even more a trash wagon with FL doing everything short of admitting the scum read is a vendetta. There was no explanation from the gate, and the wagon started off of sheeping FL via countdown status. That's not acceptable. Conftown is still probably going to hit town in their reads unless they have a damn good case.

Seph is probably town, and if they do end up flipping town, it's guaranteed scum were crawling over that wagon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1162, DVa wrote:
In post 1159, Gamma Emerald wrote:B A D P O S T
You saw this logic in a recent game wtf
What is the implication here? Are you tring Flubber because of a mod edit or...?
No. I can see how the mod edit would be seen that way though.
Creature reacting like it’s foreign is a bad thing
The funny part is you replaced out of the game I’m speaking of
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1168, AP wrote:
In post 2, Not Known 15 wrote:
Game Start.

Flavor Leaf is aligned with the town.

Day 1 begins. It will end in (expired on 2018-11-11 11:11:11) or when a lynch has been achieved.

@Gamma: Because I know you almost never take notice of the opening posts until like.. D3 :lol:
A little far for a joke given the hoops one needed to jump through to confirm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I have shattiel and carcallily as coasting scum

I have ofrhz as playing scum poorly. VOTE: ofrhz
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:23 am

Post by DVa »

In post 1177, Gamma Emerald wrote:Creature reacting like it’s foreign is a bad thing
I guess I still don't understand the point being made then

So Carca is opportunistic scum because of the weak case on Flubber, which makes Flubber town? And Creature is scum for not seeing Carca as scummy?

Sorry it seems like a kinda complicated response to that exchange and I'm not sure I'm following the innuendo. Was Carca acting like GuerillaWoo in Dolphins or something?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm still mad I called out guerrilla as textbook scum, flipped town, and then still got ignored
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

shortaru replaces Creature
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Carcalilly »

guys hop on my wagon please
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 am

Post by xx2008 »

I skimmed through the posts I missed, and I kind of feel like dva is somewhat scummy in terms of wagons, but I can also see some genuine scum hunting.
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:29 am

Post by shortaru »

Hi all.

I'll be catching up later on this evening.
Does this post forward a scum win con, or do you just think I'm strange?

Strange != Scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

xx2008 wrote:I skimmed through the posts I missed, and I kind of feel like dva is somewhat scummy in terms of wagons, but I can also see some genuine scum hunting.
Agreed
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 am

Post by xx2008 »

I skimmed through ofrhz's posts, and some of them do appear to be scum playing poorly. I've seen him twice vote someone simply because others were voting that person.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Maxous »

VOTE: ofrhz

I'll try this again since there's a bit of interest.
If it doesn't go through I'll compromise on somebody before day end
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am

Post by xx2008 »

I forgot to vote him.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Performer »

xx2008 last time you said you mixed feelings about flubb. What's your updated read now on him?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1187, xx2008 wrote:I skimmed through ofrhz's posts, and some of them do appear to be scum playing poorly. I've seen him twice vote someone simply because others were voting that person.
Testing the waters bugged me a lot more than the bad case
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Sephiroth »

My body is ready

VOTE: ofhrz
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 am

Post by profii »

In post 1175, Sephiroth wrote:Still don't understand why we're not wagoning active lurker extraordinaire Ofhrz right now
sheeping this reason, much preferable to flubber

AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:57 am

Post by AP »

In post 1183, Carcalilly wrote:guys hop on my wagon please
You want to be wagoned???
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 am

Post by AP »

Awww.. a wagon on ofrhz :twisted:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Performer »

readslist at the moment:

seems likelier town than not

garm saying he thought saud was town due to 1 game but not ct, is simply wth. increasingly annoying because he never can townread me. Also I find his shattiel tunnel increasingly suspicious. However I think he's town based on how he's going about this phase - including his case on shatt which looked like a major effort to sort the slot & his interaction with creat. One major town tell of garm's is he goes ballistic when he feels like he's being voted unfairly, to the point of game throwing. In the 3 years onsite playing with him, I don't think I've ever seen this part of his town play change, so that's something.

saud - ignored my question to him about flubb & shatt. I don't think he's scum here. I definitely can't blame his obvious want of sheeping FL , I mean come on, any reasonable town would want to since FL is confirmed town. Though his scum range is vast, later on he should be easier to read. This is because he can post a ton as both alignments

carca - her (annoying) but affectionate town self. She's affectionate about specific people she's familiar with and can be very hard to work with. Both of these are her town tells. Crazy I know, but she doesn't operate in a standard town way, which I came to realize after our 2 town games together

rce - I liked his thought processes and also am in the same stance toward ap, but I find his read on me somewhat fishy. Something seemed off about his reply to me . Anyway he seems more engaged in this game rather than lurking like he did in his scum game with ofrhz

dva - ofhrz's reply about dva's meta didn't help me improve my sorting of her. I read her scum game and couldn't find notable differences there than her play this game. Had her as sr but moved to tr - I really like that she's been talking to me about poe . Disclaimer: (as garm & nos know) I'm horrible at spotting people who buddy me

max - had him as an sr before his big readslist, in which I agree with those 3 sr. Extremely appalled that he bunched me together with ct

nos - likely town. Still resentful toward him for his messy use of his JOAT role in the game we came from. Afaik, town nos goes by tone reading, has a somewhat rebellious tone in his posts, and scum nos works like he has an agenda and has unsupported cases for why someone should be lynched (for example, bare vote or unexplained sr on his reads list)

shatt - had him as sr but later moved to tr. His terrible admission to fake claiming and the interactions from that, made me think he was townier than not...this is also based on meta I've seen. It's clearly not good town play via FM 101, but whatever, I'm not being paid to be an advanced FM instructor here

Performer - this slot grows into something beautiful for the town. :)

pit of despair

ct - his engagement seemed like he's been sorting but otherwise, I get the growing feeling that he's lurking. He popped up whenever I mentioned him, which added to my paranoia. Feels like he fell off the face of the Earth. No longer a tr for me

GE/faq - one of his catchup posts after replacing in, mentioned if Cheeky (CheekyTeeky/Wh4t) is in the game - this I saw as a fluff post because anyone could tell that she was NOT in the game. His string of cathcup posts look like busywork which is what he did in his scum game in NY 213 large normal that I, FL, A50, Creature, and others came from

xx2008 - had him as tr but removed him from it after an ISO of him. I want to see his updated flubber read as he was the lead wagon at the time I asked, rather than just see him get onto ofrhz. In fact, I want to see his scumreads

flubber - FL's meta reply didn't help me sort him and his posts don't give me a solid tr

shortaru/creature - sorry dude, I think you replaced into a scum slot. I was thinking this was creat's scum game after his interaction with garm as well as how much he's been lurking (lack of much engagement)

sephiroth - enough has been said here from me. I also don't like that he thought FL voted him because of a grudge because that makes no sense. FL is too advanced and too professional to sink to using some ridiculous move like that

profii - still can't get a good townread on him

ap - extremely bizarre, not in a town way. Somehow read carca scum based off a scum game of hers he was in, yet read seph as hard town based off 1 game of his he was in. His posts have just been too weird, including the interaction with FL and the interaction with me about having gone into why seph was town but I pointed out he didn't point that out. Something's off about him

ofrhz - obviously lurking and at this rate he will be replaced. I think he's coasting like he does in his scum game I read, where rce & him were scum
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1172, DVa wrote:RCE, Creature, and Performer -- how do you guys feel about joining on Flubber and getting this wagon rolling?
dva....why us specifically?
To be clear, I'm not townreading shortaru.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1196, Performer wrote:FL is too advanced and too professional to sink to using some ridiculous move like that
who's gonna tell him?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1180, DVa wrote:
In post 1177, Gamma Emerald wrote:Creature reacting like it’s foreign is a bad thing
I guess I still don't understand the point being made then

So Carca is opportunistic scum because of the weak case on Flubber, which makes Flubber town? And Creature is scum for not seeing Carca as scummy?

Sorry it seems like a kinda complicated response to that exchange and I'm not sure I'm following the innuendo. Was Carca acting like GuerillaWoo in Dolphins or something?
Carca’s alignment doesn’t matter though if one wanted to go nutty one could call Carca town
What matters is the fact NK15 worded it that way and the response to it. Also I’m voting Flubber, so that’s clearly not it.
The thing that happened in Dolphins was everyone towncleared EzekelRAGE/Creature for a while because of mod interference that implied the slot was Town (along with doughboy). Since Creature was IN the slot that was cleared I would have expected him to recognize what was going on and make some kind of reference (maybe not the second part)
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”