Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1198, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1196, Performer wrote:FL is too advanced and too professional to sink to using some ridiculous move like that
who's gonna tell him?
Not it!
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1181, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm still mad I called out guerrilla as textbook scum, flipped town, and then still got ignored
I’m just pissed Alchemist got Lynched despite having a free ticket out imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1187, xx2008 wrote:I've seen him twice vote someone simply because others were voting that person.
lol what
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

bro what did you just do
last.fm
gtkas
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1200, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 1198, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1196, Performer wrote:FL is too advanced and too professional to sink to using some ridiculous move like that
who's gonna tell him?
Not it!
:(
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

NEW READLIST! (still pending)

{seph, AP}
{flubber, garmr, performer} << performer
{dva, rce, creature} << creature
{profii, lily, max, shat}
{ct, xx} << xx

not sorted:
inferno
shortaru
q2
ct
ofrhz
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1170, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1151, Garmr wrote:It feels a bit off normally when people scum read me I'm wagoned and there's a big argument but no one's wagoning me. I
let us start
VOTE: garmr
Good now tell me why I'm scum? Lets get those conversation juices flowing.

Hmm are flubber and ofrhz are final wagons, man those are both compromise lynches.

Flubber-Is a low information lynch but his always going to be nagging and not telling through out the days.

Ohrz-Is probably more informational because his more controversial with more mixed reads on him. Nothing he has done has peaked my interest through. I'm not sure he will turn out in the future since I haven't played with him from memory.

I'm almost willing to flip a coin.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Also not for nothin performer, but you haven't really said enough about me. You basically said that I was being scum read for a combination of weak reasons (like basically you need to assume 1 scum in nos vs me for it to even cross from null to sr in my opinion). That sounds like a compromise to me, based on you NOT having a strong read of me. Then you misinterpreted my interaction with Dva, and thought I was being mean (ftr, I would call that passive aggressive :) ). I guess I'm confused why you think you've said enough to justify me being in your scum pool, especially given when you made that post that you base most of your read on (1051) I had only just got back from V/LA. If something happened between me being V/LA and now that made me worthy of being a top 4 candidate for lynch, I'd love to hear it.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1197, Performer wrote:dva....why us specifically?
To be clear, I'm not townreading shortaru.
Wanted to see if I could get all of my 'leaning town' onto the wagon

Guess you didn't like Creature. I don't think he was locktown like some wanted to say but I think he experiments more as town, and his approach this game felt like an experiment to me.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1201, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m just pissed Alchemist got Lynched despite having a free ticket out imo
I think Dolphins ruined my willingness to take pre-game replacements for a while
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1196, Performer wrote:readslist at the moment:

seems likelier town than not

garm saying he thought saud was town due to 1 game but not ct, is simply wth. increasingly annoying because he never can townread me. Also I find his shattiel tunnel increasingly suspicious. However I think he's town based on how he's going about this phase - including his case on shatt which looked like a major effort to sort the slot & his interaction with creat. One major town tell of garm's is he goes ballistic when he feels like he's being voted unfairly, to the point of game throwing. In the 3 years onsite playing with him, I don't think I've ever seen this part of his town play change, so that's something.

saud - ignored my question to him about flubb & shatt. I don't think he's scum here. I definitely can't blame his obvious want of sheeping FL , I mean come on, any reasonable town would want to since FL is confirmed town. Though his scum range is vast, later on he should be easier to read. This is because he can post a ton as both alignments

carca - her (annoying) but affectionate town self. She's affectionate about specific people she's familiar with and can be very hard to work with. Both of these are her town tells. Crazy I know, but she doesn't operate in a standard town way, which I came to realize after our 2 town games together

rce - I liked his thought processes and also am in the same stance toward ap, but I find his read on me somewhat fishy. Something seemed off about his reply to me . Anyway he seems more engaged in this game rather than lurking like he did in his scum game with ofrhz

dva - ofhrz's reply about dva's meta didn't help me improve my sorting of her. I read her scum game and couldn't find notable differences there than her play this game. Had her as sr but moved to tr - I really like that she's been talking to me about poe . Disclaimer: (as garm & nos know) I'm horrible at spotting people who buddy me

max - had him as an sr before his big readslist, in which I agree with those 3 sr. Extremely appalled that he bunched me together with ct

nos - likely town. Still resentful toward him for his messy use of his JOAT role in the game we came from. Afaik, town nos goes by tone reading, has a somewhat rebellious tone in his posts, and scum nos works like he has an agenda and has unsupported cases for why someone should be lynched (for example, bare vote or unexplained sr on his reads list)

shatt - had him as sr but later moved to tr. His terrible admission to fake claiming and the interactions from that, made me think he was townier than not...this is also based on meta I've seen. It's clearly not good town play via FM 101, but whatever, I'm not being paid to be an advanced FM instructor here

Performer - this slot grows into something beautiful for the town. :)

pit of despair

ct - his engagement seemed like he's been sorting but otherwise, I get the growing feeling that he's lurking. He popped up whenever I mentioned him, which added to my paranoia. Feels like he fell off the face of the Earth. No longer a tr for me

GE/faq - one of his catchup posts after replacing in, mentioned if Cheeky (CheekyTeeky/Wh4t) is in the game - this I saw as a fluff post because anyone could tell that she was NOT in the game. His string of cathcup posts look like busywork which is what he did in his scum game in NY 213 large normal that I, FL, A50, Creature, and others came from

xx2008 - had him as tr but removed him from it after an ISO of him. I want to see his updated flubber read as he was the lead wagon at the time I asked, rather than just see him get onto ofrhz. In fact, I want to see his scumreads

flubber - FL's meta reply didn't help me sort him and his posts don't give me a solid tr

shortaru/creature - sorry dude, I think you replaced into a scum slot. I was thinking this was creat's scum game after his interaction with garm as well as how much he's been lurking (lack of much engagement)

sephiroth - enough has been said here from me. I also don't like that he thought FL voted him because of a grudge because that makes no sense. FL is too advanced and too professional to sink to using some ridiculous move like that

profii - still can't get a good townread on him

ap - extremely bizarre, not in a town way. Somehow read carca scum based off a scum game of hers he was in, yet read seph as hard town based off 1 game of his he was in. His posts have just been too weird, including the interaction with FL and the interaction with me about having gone into why seph was town but I pointed out he didn't point that out. Something's off about him

ofrhz - obviously lurking and at this rate he will be replaced. I think he's coasting like he does in his scum game I read, where rce & him were scum
from my POV that was a lot of scrolling for a bit of an anti climax

Haha probably about to fall asleep but leave me some questions to help me sort myself for you
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Actually, I'm kind of assuming that was an ordered lynch list, and it seems more likely not to me, so scratch that bit from my previous post.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:The thing that happened in Dolphins was everyone towncleared EzekelRAGE/Creature for a while because of mod interference that implied the slot was Town (along with doughboy). Since Creature was IN the slot that was cleared I would have expected him to recognize what was going on and make some kind of reference (maybe not the second part)
Okay, I think I know what you mean now. But wasn't that about talking about an ongoing game? Saying "don't type the votes incoherently" seems like way more NAI as far as mod step-ins go. You might be right that Creature not getting the joke suggests he wasn't really thinking along those lines, but I feel like the analogy is different enough I wouldn't assume he'd get it tbh
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by shortaru »

Yeah... I'm just going to assume the first 40 pages or so are early game crap posting and focus on current events with ISOing as needed for background.

Cool? Cool.

So, who wants to dance?

Does this post forward a scum win con, or do you just think I'm strange?

Strange != Scum
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1207, Sephiroth wrote:Also not for nothin performer, but you haven't really said enough about me. You basically said that I was being scum read for a combination of weak reasons (like basically you need to assume 1 scum in nos vs me for it to even cross from null to sr in my opinion). That sounds like a compromise to me, based on you NOT having a strong read of me. Then you misinterpreted my interaction with Dva, and thought I was being mean (ftr, I would call that passive aggressive :) ). I guess I'm confused why you think you've said enough to justify me being in your scum pool, especially given when you made that post that you base most of your read on (1051) I had only just got back from V/LA. If something happened between me being V/LA and now that made me worthy of being a top 4 candidate for lynch, I'd love to hear it.
My reads list wasn't in any order but to go a little more into it, I think CT & FL were on it, Saud too, I was townreading them . And FL was confirmed town as well, AND I got Nos tr in the debate between you and Nos. And I honestly wasn't feeling like you were coming across as town.

And now, the wagon on you died, and I'm just cringing in frustration because now we have 2 wagons - 1 I was already on BEFORE you. I'm just getting tired of getting on a wagon and then it dissipates and I'm thinking, "really now, really?? PLEASE don't let this become some deadline issue where we don't even get a lynch."

VOTE: Flubbernugget as I was on this before.
----------
@prof I'm sorry man, I have a really hard time reading you. My interactions with you this game is more evidence of that.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1213, shortaru wrote:Yeah... I'm just going to assume the first 40 pages or so are early game crap posting and focus on current events with ISOing as needed for background.

Cool? Cool.

So, who wants to dance?

I don't want to dance at the moment but I'm watching you, shortaru. You know what I mean. :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1196, Performer wrote:ofrhz - obviously lurking and at this rate he will be replaced. I think he's coasting like he does in his scum game I read, where rce & him were scum
are you talking about 2038? because I glanced through that game and her day 1 there felt much more active than it is here, like she seemed much more interested in making substantial posts and being townread, whereas here she seems to kinda not care as much. Not sure that makes her locktown but I wouldn't say this is particularly similar to 2038
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by shortaru »

So, today seems to be between ofrhz & Flubber?

I'll start reading there. Anyone care to tell me anything about it while I'm reading up?

Thanks!

Strange != Scum
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1213, shortaru wrote:I'm just going to assume the first 40 pages or so are early game crap posting and focus on current events with ISOing
My current suggestion would be to iso:
Flubber first
then ofhrz
then Carca (to get a better sense of Flubber's reads)
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by shortaru »

In post 1215, Performer wrote:I don't want to dance at the moment but I'm watching you, shortaru. You know what I mean.

Strange != Scum
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by shortaru »

In post 1218, DVa wrote:
In post 1213, shortaru wrote:I'm just going to assume the first 40 pages or so are early game crap posting and focus on current events with ISOing
My current suggestion would be to iso:
Flubber first
then ofhrz
then Carca (to get a better sense of Flubber's reads)
Thanks, will do!

Strange != Scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1217, shortaru wrote:So, today seems to be between ofrhz & Flubber?

I'll start reading there. Anyone care to tell me anything about it while I'm reading up?

Thanks!
who are you going to vote?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by DVa »

tbh, I would want Performer to dance with Shortaru

I think that dance should be my side objective
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1221, Garmr wrote:
In post 1217, shortaru wrote:So, today seems to be between ofrhz & Flubber?

Thanks!
who are you going to vote?
This seems like a silly response to a post saying they're about to start reading.
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by shortaru »

In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:I am only caught up to the early nos/seph interaction, which reads like scum theater to me. It started as an argument about bolding a name (uhhhh) and then turned into really shallow snipes at each other about who has more game forwarding content. Neither of them tried reading into motivations for the way each is posting.
So, what happened between here, and...
In post 756, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 742, DVa wrote:
In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:Day is almost half over.
why is Sephiroth a better lynch than you flubber?
They're both trash lynches

Next question
here?

Strange != Scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”