mini normal 2042: labeled pictures meme mafia (game over)

xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by xwing »

might be my last chance for the day to look and see, will respond tom (if there's any)..
In post 660, the worst wrote:
In post 659, xwing wrote:this implies you swung scum on me at some point? where? why?
it's something I'm kinda constantly reevaluating especially since my strongest townread has you firmly PoE'd, below is an example
In post 615, the worst wrote:if my soul is correct we nuke teacher after floofz
if my soul is incorrect Shoshin is probably even MORE ridiculously good than I thought she was, and also I am very bad at reading newbies

I don't wanna townread Relly rn but he's kinda floating out of my scumdar. unsure if concerning or I'm finally being good at mafia
sorry, i dont follow still? i mean the second part of your sentence..im fine with the re-evaluating part..
In post 670, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:[snip]
Responding to walls is fun.
Teacher: Interesting how?
krazy: What do you mean by "got nothing to do with those"? Do you mean its a gutread or that Krazy is intentionally making posts that you cannot read?
Also how is posting meta reads lamist? With that logic you can call declaring intent lamist. Or making an RVS vote lamist.
Ok I'm done
prologue: sorry if it seems i talk too much..find it hard to be concise..will try..
1. interesting because in a way he's implying those scumreading him are scum..from top of my head that's tw and irrel..i got strong town on tw, and town lean on irrel at the start of D2..so nice food for thought, though im not sold and wanna hear more..
2. i said got nothing to "GO" with those early posts, meaning NAI..
3. meta read by itself is fine, even though i dont quite agree with it..what i found lamist was actually posting the links for all of us to see that he's going to meta-dive..hope that's clear..
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP »

In post 675, xwing wrote:might be my last chance for the day to look and see, will respond tom (if there's any)..
In post 660, the worst wrote:
In post 659, xwing wrote:this implies you swung scum on me at some point? where? why?
it's something I'm kinda constantly reevaluating especially since my strongest townread has you firmly PoE'd, below is an example
In post 615, the worst wrote:if my soul is correct we nuke teacher after floofz
if my soul is incorrect Shoshin is probably even MORE ridiculously good than I thought she was, and also I am very bad at reading newbies

I don't wanna townread Relly rn but he's kinda floating out of my scumdar. unsure if concerning or I'm finally being good at mafia
sorry, i dont follow still? i mean the second part of your sentence..im fine with the re-evaluating part..
In post 670, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:[snip]
Responding to walls is fun.
Teacher: Interesting how?
krazy: What do you mean by "got nothing to do with those"? Do you mean its a gutread or that Krazy is intentionally making posts that you cannot read?
Also how is posting meta reads lamist? With that logic you can call declaring intent lamist. Or making an RVS vote lamist.
Ok I'm done
prologue: sorry if it seems i talk too much..find it hard to be concise..will try..
1. interesting because in a way he's implying those scumreading him are scum..from top of my head that's tw and irrel..i got strong town on tw, and town lean on irrel at the start of D2..so nice food for thought, though im not sold and wanna hear more..
2. i said got nothing to "GO" with those early posts, meaning NAI..
3. meta read by itself is fine, even though i dont quite agree with it..what i found lamist was actually posting the links for all of us to see that he's going to meta-dive..hope that's clear..
1. Makes sense.
2. So do you dislike the posts or are they NAI?
3. So? There's nothing wrong with that.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Why is no one amazed at my proof that sheep is scum
He’s not even denying it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by the worst »

it's kinda like writing a 50,000 word thesis on the fact the sky is blue, or that Irrelephant is awesome

it's very nice but it's also very obvious
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

First things first, happy scumday duck!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Now I'm left in an awkward position since I can't just naked vote flufflez like all the cool kids

I guess I'm going to say intent since that's where my vote would be, but while I do want a claim to get that out of the way, I don't really plan to hammer until we're feeling good about the solve
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 616, the worst wrote:just one question before I finally descend into true paranoia madness: is Krazy scum who thought I would be mislynchable because the last time he saw me in action I didn't give a fuck abt mafia and did he expect to resolve his paranoiablock via ascending his read on Shoshin (who is objectively obviously town) and descending his read on me?

free hugs to anyone who can parse this for me bc paranoia is real
To be clear, the reason I had you as a paranoia read is because out of the games we've played together, some of the most recent games I sorted you incorrectly. Most notably, I scumread your replacement in Epic Duel. That game was pretty bad for me so I feel like I've broken my hot streak on correctly sorting you. So really I'm like only 50% correct sorting on you. Epic Duel false positive, Advice Mafia Correct Townread, Supp Correct Scumread, Espeonage's game [correct scumlean but I didn't push you so I count this as a miss personally]

Like I know that my push on you in Supp left an impression, but Epic Duel is still very fresh in my memory, and it's also tilting my read of Sho. (Which I can now talk about since that game has finished)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

Like this is almost something I should ask in postgame but I guess I just need to know, Sho -- wtf is this?

viewtopic.php?t=77435&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
vote conspiracy
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by teacher »

Can I ask that we withhold L-1 through Saturday?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 677, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why is no one amazed at my proof that sheep is scum
He’s not even denying it
Sheep is scum, but Im not his partner. Thus I view the solve as as an attempt to put us at Lylo even with a claimed scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 684, teacher wrote:
In post 677, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why is no one amazed at my proof that sheep is scum
He’s not even denying it
Sheep is scum, but Im not his partner. Thus I view the solve as as an attempt to put us at Lylo even with a claimed scum.
Who is? :)
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by teacher »

Without an NKA or reread, Im leaning Elephant. But I want to do both those things.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 615, the worst wrote:if my soul is correct we nuke teacher after floof
Got to be honest, this has me wanting to reread you too. I can see scummayor in your play, but I also see TONS of effort to solve. I dont have great leads this game because Im not really playing it. Part of why I want a long day so that I can get time.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by teacher »

And happy belated scumday.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by the worst »

i know i know lining up lynches is a vanilla scumtell
if i'm wrong just find a better solve, i'm really easy to talk out of things <3
In post 688, teacher wrote:And happy belated scumday.
thank you :>
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by teacher »

Quick NKA --
  • Keyser as a night kill makes sense -- he was probably the most townread player unlikely to be protected (this is gut without rereading the board). I dont think this was a framejob pick.
  • I view it as town indicative for Krazy because of . This was a slot that was getting null-scum from inactivity, and I dont think it would want to remove a potential defender.
  • I see Elephant as having possibly having scum motives from and , to name a few examples when there could be more.
  • I also see scum motive for Sho - Key was one of the few slots that was questioning the heavy meta case, though they eventually "bought a ticket". While I town Sho as well, the death will make me re-examine that.
  • Both those scum motives, however, are less important than the town Krazy. Claimed Scum FWS has motive enough from and . I could see scum!FWS hoping to Lolhammer and escape for just one day to get to lylo and plant false associations. This makes Key's other scumreads less important.
At this point, and with how D1 ended, I am going to look at the wagon and essentially treat FWS as flipped scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 614, the worst wrote:soulread 2 scum on wagon bee tee dubz
Inclined to agree, though Im wondering why YOU posted this.

As background, Im a believer that in a 7-2 setup there is normally 1:1. There is a statistical difference between the likelihood of that setup and the likelihood of 2:0. I actually use that difference to form my reads generally.

There are just a couple of issues with using that here. First, I have made this case several times in recent games, meaning anybody who knows my meta knows Im likely to reach that conclusion, and people here have meta read me. Second, if it is 2:0, it is almost always a scum holding the hammer....and look at that, its Sheep with a lolhammer as his slot was coming under fire.

As for you (one of the two off wagon candidates) posting it, Im not inclined to think much. I think you are back being active and addicted to the game. Scum!you does not need to reinforce the town case. You remain locktown for me.

So from wagon analysis, I remain at Scum!sheep, and thinking the partner is likely there too.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by the worst »

basically mostly just based on sheep hammer + offwagon NK
realistically high town equity good NKs (discounting possibility of reads/pockets etc.) were:
In post 607, schadd_ wrote:
d1 final vote count

Carmen (5):
Krazy, Irrelephant11,
Shoshin
, teacher, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP

FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP (1):
the worst

Irrelephant11 (1):
Carmen

not voting (2):
xwing,
Keyser Söze

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends november 13th at 12:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-11-13 12:00:00)

mod notes
  • i cannot prod carmen
[/area]
i'm voting fws who basically scumclaimed via hammering
shoshin is onwagon but probably the best player to n1 given Very Heavy Townreads and ability to solve
keyso is not voting at eod so NK gives away lowest amount of information and doesn't let us resolve Carmen wagon fully

off chance: scum is {xw, ???} (i.e. I'd lock {xw, FWS} at this point) and decided to 3d chess by leaving the Carmen wagon as entirely unresolved so that we'd nuke the crap out of it
i don't really see a scumteam of xw/fws playing it that way so kinda feeling xw has pretty low partner equity to fws which means once again i'm swinging heavily back to xw being town

i reevaluate this absolutely only ever if fws does green
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by the worst »

also sorry if the self-flattery there seems gross
i've been pretty heavily townread this game and was a viable offwagon option (esp vs. xwing who is more heavily disputed and if they're t/t is a goldmine to leave alive with Shoshin)

hope you get where i'm coming from analysis wise with that
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Shoshin »

Maybe we should lynch teacher?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Hi Shoshin, tell me more
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I feel like teacher's insistence that "tw or elephant is scum because they're pushing for me to go after sheep flips red, which he will do" is poor play but aside from the TMI not all that scum-indicative either
Is there a different reason you want to lynch teacher first
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Am I right in thinking that sheep has basically just agreed that he's scum?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Shoshin »

It's a feeling I got from his last posts. But who knows? I'm probably wrong.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I mean you definitely might be right, tbh
It's not like I'm townreading teacher, I just feel like Sheep is very very very likely scum and it would be weird to keep him around intentionally?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”