Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Malakittens
sorry, Mala. it's just too backwards to me to purposely lynch Mal. especially when he might be me.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Chickadee »

I have not targeted anyone yet. I'm getting ready for work, but when I get to work, I'm going to choose someone (Jingle, I saw what you proposed, I will consider it).
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Malakittens (2):
Toogeloo (4274),Chara (4275),
Not voting (10):
Jingle,RightKnight,Chickadee,Flicker,BuJaber,CheekyTeeky,Elsa Jay,Reasonably Rational,Malakittens,Gamma Emerald,

(expired on 2018-11-21 23:00:00) remain.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

We have a small baseline for Chickadee's scans with two flips so far. I'm not understanding the connections myself, or even how the ability really works, or why a role that requires flavor knowledge to successfully play exists. That being said, with Tails flipping HoB, and that faction "I assume" completely neutralized, there's no reason to assume that Chick was protecting Tails slot.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Chara »

so, Almost has confirmed to me that any 3Ps have standard win-conditions.
so, Mala probably won't kill us. great!
unfortunately i still don't agree with lynching Mal on purpose.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Chara »

i wouldn't mind having Toog or myself scanned. but if there's something better i'd hear it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Chara »

assuming Mala is lyncher and Elsa is survivor... we have more scum to find. the game would have ended already otherwise, we don't need to wait for a nightkill to know that. or help Mala. let's use our lynch to find the final threat(s).
Knight's claim is probably the most suspect?
i have a theory that i'm Mal, and Cheeky is Kaylee. that would account for us being crewmembers. we don't have RR's claim but he would be one of the 4 remaining, likely not Simon and not River because i believe Chick is River.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So. Keeping my word although Cerb disagrees still I think.

The flavor we have after our redaction is actually threaded throughout the entirety of our role explanation: "This ship is your home and the crew is your family. In an effort to protect them, each night you may target one other player to see if they've spent the night in their chamber and/or have been visited by someone."

From this, we assumed Book was the most likely. Anyone who has seen the show will remember how Book repeatedly showed up at important moments because he was watching things carefully all the time. There were a couple other obvious characters that could fit the bill, but with less actual examples of them being constantly aware of what's going on. I mean ... Mal got hoodwinked by Saffron which is a ding in his "alertness" if ever there was one... and of course Inara was the one who found him. So I mean ... lots of possibilities with only whatever criteria A50 had in mind when he wrote the above, which is a thing we can't know.

We're a modified motion detector, in terms of what we actually do.

N1 - Flicker had both incoming and outgoing (apart from us)
N2 - Chickadee had only incoming (apart from us)
N3 - Flicker had none (apart from us)

The night 1 outgoing is the most interesting result here. Priest is a passive modifier. I can't think of any way a Lightning Rod would draw a passive modifier into becoming an outgoing action. QED, Flicker having an outgoing action on night one contradicts the claim, I believe.

I personally feel like Niska is the most likely character from the show to be scum and also have the inability to hammer. Niska never got his own hands dirty so the idea that he has to get someone else to handle the pain/torture/death/crime for him fits quite nicely. Niska would imply at least one other and possibly two others.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I'm a derp. Obviously we don't have results from Flicker N1. AND we even discussed this a few weeks ago when we first got the result. I assume everyone else will catch it.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Chara »

did scum try and kill Chickadee? i'm struggling to remember action claims towards her from night 2.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Chara »

this result also looks good for Flicker town. i don't see scum witholding their shot on night 3. was already townreading Flicker however.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My problem with the enabler being for the doc is that it just doesn't make sense storyline wise. Like the only person who would enable simon is River but I still hold that Chick makes the most sense as River. If Chick could check either the masons or toog or chara I think that would help confirm the direction of the lynch. I do agree that we shouldn't be trying to lynch Mal though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Or check the hydra.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4274, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4239, RightKnight wrote:I think Toogeloo should specifically claim the modifiers of his LR. Like, was it non-consecutive or a 1-shot?
I've already done so, as people continuously seem to glaze over that fact.

I claimed LR beginning of Day 2 and that I had used the ability Night 1.
Midway through Day 2, I claimed that I was non-consecutive.
Day 4, I claimed that I am officially a Vanilla.

To be completely candid though, I did not actually have a second shot, I was just being intentionally vague for misdirection purposes. A multi-shot LR is a bit OP imo, and rather surprised anyone would even think I had more than 1 shot.

---
I don't understand why we aren't just lynching Malakitten at this point. We have no evidence that other factions exist right now, so rather than hunt for Malcolm Reynolds and just start lynching town, why are we not lynching the only known counter to the town win-con? If Mala is lynched and the game ends, then sorry, not sorry for lynching Malakitty, but maybe they shouldn't have exposed their non-town win-con role. If Mala is lynched and game continues, then we know further scum elements exist.

VOTE: Malakitty
So, likely Cheeky’s claim is true and RR was very likely the target.

~Nancy
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4286, CheekyTeeky wrote:My problem with the enabler being for the doc is that it just doesn't make sense storyline wise. Like the only person who would enable simon is River but I still hold that Chick makes the most sense as River. If Chick could check either the masons or toog or chara I think that would help confirm the direction of the lynch. I do agree that we shouldn't be trying to lynch Mal though.
But it makes sense with Tora hard defending Elsa. We both were convinced Elsa was the doc and we were hoping to crumb to him. Unfortunately, that totally went over everyone’s heads. :/

I have no idea if we enable Simon or not as EJ pointed out, there are multiple docs in the story.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Chickadee »

RR - That actually sounds a lot like you're Mal. At least to me it does. Makes sense Mal would have the most flavor. No one else seems to have that level of flavor. My role pm doesnt have any flavor. Not even about being part of the crew. And Mal being captain would make sense with checking on his crew/family.

I think RK's claim makes the least sense. Why would a COMPULSIVE doctor need an enabler?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:04 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4284, Chara wrote:did scum try and kill Chickadee? i'm struggling to remember action claims towards her from night 2.
In post 4285, Chara wrote:this result also looks good for Flicker town. i don't see scum witholding their shot on night 3. was already townreading Flicker however.
Toogeloo confirmed he only had a 1-shot and Cheeky claimed to doc RR. Obviously, RR had to be at least one of the targets last night.
~ Alan Watts
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Chara »

RR motion-detected someone targeting Chickadee on day 2.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:07 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4290, Chickadee wrote:RR - That actually sounds a lot like you're Mal. At least to me it does. Makes sense Mal would have the most flavor. No one else seems to have that level of flavor. My role pm doesnt have any flavor. Not even about being part of the crew. And Mal being captain would make sense with checking on his crew/family.

I think RK's claim makes the least sense. Why would a COMPULSIVE doctor need an enabler?
Check us then. It would be nice to eliminate the question mark on our slot.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:09 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4292, Chara wrote:RR motion-detected someone targeting Chickadee on day 2.
Tails claimed to bg Chickadee but Cheeky was on RR. Could there have been another doc protecting her?
~ Alan Watts
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We've all claimed so there's no point questionning if there are other docs etc - but I was almost50 certain that we have a vig so idk. I think if anyone changes their claim we lynch all liars at this point.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:15 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4294, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4292, Chara wrote:RR motion-detected someone targeting Chickadee on day 2.
Tails claimed to bg Chickadee but Cheeky was on RR. Could there have been another doc protecting her?
Thor’s missing kill, possibly?

If Chick was targeted then someone other than Cheeky must have saved her.

So, that has to point to 2 docs in the game and the 2nd unclaimed doc, must have protected somebody - probably other than RR then - possibly Chick?, so likely 2 docs blocked 2 separate kills last night.
~ Alan Watts
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Targeting Chick doesn't nessesarily mean she was a kill target does it?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4295, CheekyTeeky wrote:We've all claimed so there's no point questionning if there are other docs etc - but I was almost50 certain that we have a vig so idk. I think if anyone changes their claim we lynch all liars at this point.
If you were on RR N2 and they MD’d “activity” on Chick, how does that not point to 2 docs - unless of course RR is lying but N3 results make that highly unlikely.

Because Chick was not roleblocked and what possible activity other than an failed NK, could have RR possibly detected?

Or may Thor’s partner? Either way, this points to at least 2 scum still left in the game.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4297, CheekyTeeky wrote:Targeting Chick doesn't nessesarily mean she was a kill target does it?
Afawk, only RR has claimed anything non-doc related wrt to NAs. And like I already said, she obviously couldn’t have been roleblocked right or she would have know it and no one has claimed anything else - unless someone is either lying or failing to be forthcoming.
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”