ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2038, Princess Celestia wrote:On my rereading...
Chibibear, you say you have gone over Lady's posts and think it is me or Kokichi? What about Lady's posts says that? It seems too easy to just claim you have done something and have a reason when not saying the reason.
No offence but that's a little ironic coming from you. You say I'm soooooo scummy and then never explain why. It seems too easy to just say something and not say the reason. If you really think I'm scummy then shouldn't you make a case? Right now I have a pretty good chance of making it to endgame, are you just going to let that happen if you really think I could be scum?

Since everyone else was looking for possible scum interactions in LLD's posts I also wanted to try my hand at it. Having gone back and read it, I feel that the way she talked to/about Kokichi could possibly be s+s because of stuff like the way she advocates for him to be in the top pairings but not in a sort of passive way. I believe that I had Kokichi as lean town in the early game but my read of him has gotten less and less town over time. I figure that even based on statistics alone, I can't be wrong on
all
of my reads.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2050, ChibiBear wrote: No offence but that's a little ironic coming from you. You say I'm soooooo scummy and then never explain why. It seems too easy to just say something and not say the reason. If you really think I'm scummy then shouldn't you make a case? Right now I have a pretty good chance of making it to endgame, are you just going to let that happen if you really think I could be scum?

Since everyone else was looking for possible scum interactions in LLD's posts I also wanted to try my hand at it. Having gone back and read it, I feel that the way she talked to/about Kokichi could possibly be s+s because of stuff like the way she advocates for him to be in the top pairings but in a sort of passive way. I believe that I had Kokichi as lean town in the early game but my read of him has gotten less and less town over time. I figure that even based on statistics alone, I can't be wrong on
all
of my reads.
EBWOP
Boop.
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Princess Celestia »

In post 2050, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 2038, Princess Celestia wrote:On my rereading...
Chibibear, you say you have gone over Lady's posts and think it is me or Kokichi? What about Lady's posts says that? It seems too easy to just claim you have done something and have a reason when not saying the reason.
No offence but that's a little ironic coming from you. You say I'm soooooo scummy and then never explain why. It seems too easy to just say something and not say the reason. If you really think I'm scummy then shouldn't you make a case? Right now I have a pretty good chance of making it to endgame, are you just going to let that happen if you really think I could be scum?

Since everyone else was looking for possible scum interactions in LLD's posts I also wanted to try my hand at it. Having gone back and read it, I feel that the way she talked to/about Kokichi could possibly be s+s because of stuff like the way she advocates for him to be in the top pairings but not in a sort of passive way. I believe that I had Kokichi as lean town in the early game but my read of him has gotten less and less town over time. I figure that even based on statistics alone, I can't be wrong on
all
of my reads.
I am apologizing, because I did say why, perhaps reading is as hard for you as being very active is difficult for a person like who I am

I will help
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:Page 18
ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Short being House gives HUGE red flags about that slot now. DVA/short now on my lynch list.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2053, SirCakez wrote:Short being House gives HUGE red flags about that slot now. DVA/short now on my lynch list.
Why? What behaviors make more sense as scum with that info?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by DVa »

I did ignore the PT, but he did make an appeal to me. I'm not sure 100% of it was fake so I'm going to cut some personal stuff that he gets into, but he did write a message that goes something like:

"So DVa, we got off to a bad start, but can we please work as a team and win this?

If you think I'm scum, please tell me what I've done to give you that impression because I have barely even been paying attention to this game because of the way it started.

The first few pages were enough to give any new player the Debbie Downers..."

(I tried to keep relatively close to the language but I need to double check the rules on whether I can directly quote the material from the PT in thread)

Then he gets into personal stuff I won't repeat, but I figure I should mention that he made a direct personal appeal to me in the PT. I don't think that should be surprising considering I was threatening to leave the dance, but if RC is open to considering the possibility that I should leave the dance as soon as we lynch the second scum I thought he should know before this day resolves.

I did reply to him basically telling him to not lose his shit and to keep the discussion of the game in the main thread.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by DVa »

@mod can I directly quote the lover's pt?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by DVa »

My paraphrase might have changed the language on that third line, I'll see if I can't just copy/paste it directly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2056, DVa wrote:
@mod can I directly quote the lover's pt?
No.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by DVa »

OK well that's pretty close to his language anyway
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The first few pages what
He was rather active then, how was he tuning out by then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by DVa »

Sorry this should be closer to his exact language on that line:
--
Think about how the first few dozen pages would feel to you if you had been here for less than a month. It's enough to give anyone the Debbie Downers.
--

So the first 'few dozen pages' made him feel bad?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by DVa »

He also implied that if he thought I had a personality conflict with him that he'd avoid my games in the future so there was a level of guilt tripping as well
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by DVa »

like ngl I think I leave the dance as soon as we get the second red flip
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hooo boy yeah that’s a hot mess, not sure whether that’s House being scum or House just being House
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2049, ChibiBear wrote:Short was House
hahahahaha
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2052, Princess Celestia wrote: I am apologizing, because I did say why, perhaps reading is as hard for you as being very active is difficult for a person like who I am

I will help
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:Page 18
ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
I seriously cannot be bothered to go back and find the exact post but my comment regarding my lack of experience was entirely relevant because earlier Short had been questioned regarding his similarly recently join date. (Which is now hilarious in hindsight.) I didn't bother responding to your comment when I read it the first time around because your conclusion was bad and didn't deserve a response.

Also the fact that you're seriously using that tiny comment as a reason to find me scummy in an 80+ page game and apparently nothing else isn't doing you any favours. So why don't you get off your high horse (lol) so we can actually have a productive conversation instead of being passive aggressive towards each other, 'kay?
Boop.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

do u even know house kokichi?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I mean I never had a good feeling about Short to begin with and now it's even worse. To be fair though I have only played one game with him and it was years ago, but he was extremely different in that game as town. Idk maybe he was just behaving really different to not give away who he is? The fact that he was willing to just sit back and let other people decide stuff instead of constantly deathtunnelling someone for some dumb reason concerns me.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2065, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2049, ChibiBear wrote:Short was House
hahahahaha
Wait why is that funny? :nerd:
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2068, ChibiBear wrote:I mean I never had a good feeling about Short to begin with and now it's even worse. To be fair though I have only played one game with him and it was years ago, but he was extremely different in that game as town. Idk maybe he was just behaving really different to not give away who he is? The fact that he was willing to just sit back and let other people decide stuff instead of constantly deathtunnelling someone for some dumb reason concerns me.
Oh and there's another reason I'm concerned too but that would be considered discussing an ongoing game so I'll just keep that to myself.
Boop.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Playing the newbie card so hard to cover up bad play @Gamma
Now that we know he wasn't newb his play was just really scummy
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Yeah, I agree with DVa about leaving. If we don't get both the remaining scum within the first few lynches/leaves, I do not feel good about having him in the endgame.
Boop.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2067, Firebringer wrote:do u even know house kokichi?
THATS MY QUESTION TOO
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm laughing because he was secretly a despair user.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”