Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 464, Elsa Jay wrote:That's a flavor claim, not a role. Jeez, now I KNOW you were only looking for the scummy stuff for your case.

If you look through my ISO again with the thought I'm town, what result do you instead get?
Nobody found out my role yet, so the first one who finds it gets automatic townread and will let everyone know why my wagon is shit. I gave enough hints.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

it's about as clear as i want it to get

In post 521, Snowman wrote: I don't see how you got anything AI from Nos's play.
me and him are like two separate koi fish in the same pond tbh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm about ready to rev up the chain lynches on Dunn/Man if 1 flips town tbh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 509, Performer wrote:Sup cunts
Performer!! *hug*
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Snowman »

In post 524, Lady Angel wrote: 1) Elsa wagoned Creature because she thought there was 20 hours in the day, so she jumped on it. Scum in general is more likely to wagon if it's near the end of the day to swing a mislynch, and Elsa hopping on thinking it was less than a day to go fits that.

2) I stopped liking the case on Creature once he posted, and as I said up there Elsa's push felt scummy to me.
1) But Elsa didn't "jump" onto any wagon -- she started the wagon in the first place. Why push Creature specifically instead of Dunn/Manatee when they had more votes than Creature at the time? If she wanted to push a mis-lynch, wouldn't she want to jump on one with more votes, especially since she thought she wouldn't have much time to do so?

2) So did Elsa's push only feel scummy after Creature posted? Sounds a lot like hindsight bias to me. You do realize that Elsa also unvoted after Creature posted as well, right? Your line of thinking seems pretty identical to Elsa's, so I don't get why you're scum-reading her for something you yourself have done.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 513, Snowman wrote:
In post 500, Carcalilly wrote: Okay, but was it really that much of an overreaction? A page 20 RVS is far from the worst reason to vote for alone.
*Page 17. And yes it was pretty bad. There's no obvious scum motive for voting based on a dice roll, and there's a good chance Elsa wasn't even that serious about it. It only seems scummy on the surface level because "look she's voting someone for no reason, look how scummy that is!", but really Lady shouldn't be jumping to the conclusion that's it's obviously scummy so soon, especially since she's apparently not as new as I thought she was given her last post. And it's especially bad given that before her vote she was pretty much just prod dodging and not contributing much at all.
Okay, but isn't that a way to improve activity? It could probably help her get back into the game/its her attempt to rile it back up, which it worked.
Plus it really sucks to be like, "lurking is scummy" then as soon as they make a post trying to play the game it's suddenly scummy as well. Like, no.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 511, Dunnstral wrote:Hey, ManateeDudge/Almost50/Kokichi, why are Elsa Jay/Lady Angel better lynches than me from your perspective?
Cause the post she made was worse than any post you've made. And you're always scummy
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Literally will be down to lynch 80% of thread if it gets this game active again.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I think you're being generous, Kokichi :giggle:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Snowman »

In post 530, Carcalilly wrote: Okay, but isn't that a way to improve activity? It could probably help her get back into the game/its her attempt to rile it back up, which it worked.
I mean, I guess that could be her intention if she's town, but it's not really clear that's her intention in the first place. I definitely don't think she foresaw her vote stirring activity -- the only explanation I can think of is if she purposefully made a bad vote, but I would've expected her to retract it by now in that case.
In post 530, Carcalilly wrote: Plus it really sucks to be like, "lurking is scummy" then as soon as they make a post trying to play the game it's suddenly scummy as well. Like, no.
It's not like her Elsa vote is the first post she made all game. She's made multiple attempts to "play the game" and all of them fell flat. There's a general newbie feel to her play -- which is weird considering she's apparently been playing for years now? -- and that's fine overall. It's the inconsistencies in her logic and her tendency to scum-read people for the exact same things she's doing that's really bothering me.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 511, Dunnstral wrote:Hey, ManateeDudge/Almost50/Kokichi, why are Elsa Jay/Lady Angel better lynches than me from your perspective?
Elsa pings me when you bother me more I guess
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 534, Snowman wrote:
In post 530, Carcalilly wrote: Okay, but isn't that a way to improve activity? It could probably help her get back into the game/its her attempt to rile it back up, which it worked.
I mean, I guess that could be her intention if she's town, but it's not really clear that's her intention in the first place. I definitely don't think she foresaw her vote stirring activity -- the only explanation I can think of is if she purposefully made a bad vote, but I would've expected her to retract it by now in that case.
In post 530, Carcalilly wrote: Plus it really sucks to be like, "lurking is scummy" then as soon as they make a post trying to play the game it's suddenly scummy as well. Like, no.
It's not like her Elsa vote is the first post she made all game. She's made multiple attempts to "play the game" and all of them fell flat. There's a general newbie feel to her play -- which is weird considering she's apparently been playing for years now? -- and that's fine overall. It's the inconsistencies in her logic and her tendency to scum-read people for the exact same things she's doing that's really bothering me.
It's not like I can really retract a vote when I'm the leading wagon, since that puts me comparatively closer to lynch.

Before July, I hadn't played in close to 3 years, and I was never that good at it (I'm arguably better now despite being world-class lynchbait, since I don't panic the second I attract votes anymore). I'm also at my absolute worst on day 1, which is why I tell people not to take my reads seriously for at least that day.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Snowman »

Yes, you can retract a vote if you're the leading wagon? Especially if, say, you were voting a town read, because getting them lynched instead of yourself won't do you any favors. You seem overly concerned with being lynched.
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Snowman »

In post 529, Snowman wrote: 1) But Elsa didn't "jump" onto any wagon -- she started the wagon in the first place. Why push Creature specifically instead of Dunn/Manatee when they had more votes than Creature at the time? If she wanted to push a mis-lynch, wouldn't she want to jump on one with more votes, especially since she thought she wouldn't have much time to do so?

2) So did Elsa's push only feel scummy after Creature posted? Sounds a lot like hindsight bias to me. You do realize that Elsa also unvoted after Creature posted as well, right? Your line of thinking seems pretty identical to Elsa's, so I don't get why you're scum-reading her for something you yourself have done.
Stop dodging my questions, please.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Chara »

UNVOTE:
Lady looks like town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Mariaaa cmere
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Carca too
Sheep the purr
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 497, Elsa Jay wrote:Considering how me and Lady are the ones under pressure ATM, would you like to give your opinions on us?
i think you're both lovely people

that's my opinion of you
In post 499, Purrcocet wrote: Hello ruby i remember when u pocketed and murdered me in jjh's game
sorry to finesse you like that but it had to be done

i honest to god was not prepared to be town in this game so you're gonna have to give me a moment to actually tryhard

so purr who is scum and why is it dunnstral and why aren't you voting him
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

speaking of

VOTE: dunn
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 537, Snowman wrote:Yes, you can retract a vote if you're the leading wagon? Especially if, say, you were voting a town read, because getting them lynched instead of yourself won't do you any favors. You seem overly concerned with being lynched.
Retracting a vote on the second-highest wagon while you're the highest wagon is a bad idea because it puts you closer to being lynched? My hands are kind of tied right now in terms of possibly moving a vote, since there isn't another option right now.
In post 538, Snowman wrote:
In post 529, Snowman wrote: 1) But Elsa didn't "jump" onto any wagon -- she started the wagon in the first place. Why push Creature specifically instead of Dunn/Manatee when they had more votes than Creature at the time? If she wanted to push a mis-lynch, wouldn't she want to jump on one with more votes, especially since she thought she wouldn't have much time to do so?

Stop dodging my questions, please.
I... was actually unaware that Elsa started the creature wagon. I'll chalk that up to school, but that was an oversight on my part. So I guess you can ignore my case. I still don't really like her in this game, but I guess that's down to gut feeling status. Oh well.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 543, Ruby Red wrote:speaking of

VOTE: dunn
Forgot who you were for a second, my memory is still shaky but this brought me back, ah yes you always did like voting me all the time
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

i've read you right numerous times on recent occasions on various other accounts and to my memory have only read you wrong that one mini normal game before you claimed
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

like i can think of literally one instance of me misreading you as compared to multiple instances of me reading you correctly (as both town and scum) so don't come at me with this "oh you always vote me"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey wasn't Creatures meta that he's always scum when he low posts, and always town when he posts a lot? Like, he's super easy to read, right?
And didn't Creature just get replaced for being prodded 3 times? I always feel vad for lynching off Creature meta, it kind of feels like he's cheating, but I also don't want to be willfully ignorant - we should lynch the Creature slot
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 490, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Creature has not posted within 2 days and has reached his two prod limit.

Searching for a replacement. Please standby.
In post 491, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Replacement found!

Please welcome Ruby Red!

Adding 24 hours to the deadline.
VOTE: Ruby Red

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”