Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh yeah, and bringing it up earlier, I chatted with Almost a bunch and I can honestly say I think I squeezed out of him Im Magistrate Higgins. So his son, Fess, who betrayed him to help the serenity, is Probably a member of the town here. Him plus the 9 crew members make 10 town.

10 town + myself + the 3 HoB + Reaver + Mala = 16. One of the fake claimed is the last evil.

Pedit: I just use good old PMs for my chats with Almost. What, you haven't talked with the Mod to squeeze out info to help town win?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh I’ll leave it, if the mod wants to take action it’s his call
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

If he hasnt taken action now despite being online while I'm posting, as long as you literally dont post your Rolecard or exactly quote from your Mason PT (Gamma and Jingle), literally anything goes.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4523, Elsa Jay wrote:And none of the other shit people have brought up hasn't been?

Look at the RR "rolecard quote" and compare me saying Almost hinting at there being only one last scum left is so much worse then that.

Before you fuck me for it later, I don't remember who exactly "quoted" their rolecard but I think it was RR? But yeah, only 1 scum left.
Nancy paraphrased our role PM. This was before I was a part of the hydra.

I would have advised to do it differently but I can’t fix that now.

And whether I agree or disagree with what a mod has done I will say so.

If I feel something is bastard I will say “bastard” and that’s in general about it.

Because I feel it is not fair to openly “Game the mod” and I feel it lends itself to bad conclusions anyway that’s all I feel to contribute to the topic.

Our last reads are Elsa is scum. Nancy disagrees with me on Jingle + Gamma scum and has been working on this with me. Nancy has opted to step away for a bit after talking with me on Discord. She is welcome to return and I won’t replace the hydra but she wanted to step away a bit. Should she change her mind she is welcome to post.

Til then it’s just me for a bit.

~~Math
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4525, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh yeah, and bringing it up earlier, I chatted with Almost a bunch and I can honestly say I think I squeezed out of him Im Magistrate Higgins. So his son, Fess, who betrayed him to help the serenity, is Probably a member of the town here. Him plus the 9 crew members make 10 town.

10 town + myself + the 3 HoB + Reaver + Mala = 16. One of the fake claimed is the last evil.

Pedit: I just use good old PMs for my chats with Almost. What, you haven't talked with the Mod to squeeze out info to help town win?
In post 4528, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4523, Elsa Jay wrote:And none of the other shit people have brought up hasn't been?

Look at the RR "rolecard quote" and compare me saying Almost hinting at there being only one last scum left is so much worse then that.

Before you fuck me for it later, I don't remember who exactly "quoted" their rolecard but I think it was RR? But yeah, only 1 scum left.
Nancy paraphrased our role PM. This was before I was a part of the hydra.

I would have advised to do it differently but I can’t fix that now.

And whether I agree or disagree with what a mod has done I will say so.

If I feel something is bastard I will say “bastard” and that’s in general about it.

Because I feel it is not fair to openly “Game the mod” and I feel it lends itself to bad conclusions anyway that’s all I feel to contribute to the topic.

Our last reads are Elsa is scum. Nancy disagrees with me on Jingle + Gamma scum and has been working on this with me. Nancy has opted to step away for a bit after talking with me on Discord. She is welcome to return and I won’t replace the hydra but she wanted to step away a bit. Should she change her mind she is welcome to post.

Til then it’s just me for a bit.

~~Math
I will say so privately **

Forgot that word

Rip

~~Math
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I still think RK is the best choice here. That scan is pretty sketch, and if there is only one killing player/faction left, it'd probably be The Operative.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4530, Toogeloo wrote:I still think RK is the best choice here. That scan is pretty sketch, and if there is only one killing player/faction left, it'd probably be The Operative.
This. But Elsa Jay's posting today has been atrocious. The attacks are way over the top.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Cheeky: Just to clarify, I'm not 3p. My role PM just didn't specify I'm a member of the crew. If Mal dies after I'm dead I don't lose, I can still win with town.

VOTE: RightKnight
ehh... between RK and Elsa I don't really mind either.. might as well go with the one Chick copped.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Actually that's not my honest reason. I just really think there's scum among Chara/RK .. haven't been able to change my mind on that.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Actually that's not my honest reason. I just really think there's scum among Chara/RK .. haven't been able to change my mind on that.

So basically my top 3 lynches in no particular order are RK, Chara, and Elsa
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why repost the first part
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

RightKnight (4):
Flicker (4355),Chickadee (4482),Toogeloo (4484),BuJaber (4532),
Malakittens (2):
Malakittens (4370),Elsa Jay (4377),
Elsa Jay (2):
Reasonably Rational (4408),Chara (4509),
BuJaber (1):
CheekyTeeky (4520),
Not voting (3):
RightKnight,Jingle (4390),Gamma Emerald (4434),

(expired on 2018-11-21 23:00:00) remain.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Oh lol it was a pedit.. I submitted and saw that part and I wanted to add the second part later and didn't know the first was submitted thought I clicked on preview instead by accident because the text was still in my submission box thing.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:47 am

Post by RightKnight »

Thoughts I’ve had when I managed to temporarily calm down enough, not to lose it on Flicker:

Mala is extremely unlikely to win with town, because if it involves lynching whomever is the Mal character and if that is who I think it is, I sincerely doubt town is stupid enough to ever waste a lynch on that slot.

The fact that the Seraph Knight cannot change who it protects is not as big a deal as the amount of protection it gives its target. A Seraph Knight forces the scum to live with some particularly favored player until the Seraph Knight's death. This can potentially exacerbate Follow the Cop-esque situations, especially if the stronger variant is used.

With that in mind, a Mafia-aligned Seraph Knight is much more reasonable, although it is only useful in games that have multiple Mafia groups.
In a game with only an SK, it may as well be slightly less useful than a Mafia Doctor.

I think that Cheeky, Toogeloo and Bujaber can’t all be protectives. Also, why are Bujaber’s and Mala’s role pms, the only ones to mention another character? Thus makes me think Bujaber is likely unclaimed 3P here.

~Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:03 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4248, BuJaber wrote:
I'm a seraph knight for Malcolm.
I don't know who it is just that it's whoever Malcolm is.

I die in their place. Lynch or NK doesn't matter.

That's why it's doubly hard for Mala to win. I don't mess with lynchers I just mess with Mala specifically.

I don't have the crew member extra line thing. I also have a tendency to confirm my alignment to the mod when I confirm my role but since this game it wasn't explicitly stated I added something like I assume I'm town, to which A50 replied and his reply implies that town is made up of serenity + allies. Whatever that means.

That's all.. I didn't want someone to try to fakeclaim Mal somehow. I also wanted to keep the WIFOM of me being Mal as long as possible as that would literally be the best way to keep him alive.
Why would we have both a lyncher and a SK for the exact same player in the game? That seems ridiculously unfair to Mala. Would A50 really be than mean to give Mala, such an impossible role? One of them, has to be lying about their role. I see no reason to disbelieve anyone makes up that kind of role that Mala has, so if only one of them can be telling the truth here and I fail to see how
both
could be, then I find Mala’s claim to be way more believable than Bujaber’s.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:15 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4532, BuJaber wrote:Cheeky: Just to clarify, I'm not 3p. My role PM just didn't specify I'm a member of the crew. If Mal dies after I'm dead I don't lose, I can still win with town.

ehh... between RK and Elsa I don't really mind either.. might as well go with the one Chick copped.
In post 4533, BuJaber wrote:Actually that's not my honest reason.
I just really think there's scum among Chara/RK .. haven't been able to change my mind on that
I find this reason for voting us, the worst and least believable one so far.

VOTE: Bujaber

Math wants Elsa but it’s still reasonable that EJ was targeted and RR’s MD detected one of Tails/Thor/? targeting Chick as well.

I’m not opposed to Elsa lynch but I prefer Bujaber because I don’t believe both his and Mala’s claims, because the 2 of them together make 0 sense, because I find it difficult to believe that A50 would be that cruel to Mala.
~ Alan Watts
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Chickadee »

V/LA for the ext 48 hours.
Sorry, but it's going to be a very very busy weekend. I'll be back Monday afternoon.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:46 am

@RK:Mala only wins by getting Mal lynched; if he's nk'd, she loses. Therefore, having a Seraph Knight for Mal actually supports Malas claim because it makes it easier for Mala to achieve her goal.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:09 am

Show

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wasn't RK the one saying we shouldn't be outguessing the mod or whatever? And then you turn right around and do it yourself.

If you really don't think we can both exist then you should be doubting Mala who claimed something that makes her almost a 0 threat and gives her an excuse to not post anything all game.

I personally believe Mala but my claim should be far more believable from an outsider perspective if one had doubt about us coexisting.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4542, Reasonably Rational wrote:@RK:Mala only wins by getting Mal lynched; if he's nk'd, she loses. Therefore, having a Seraph Knight for Mal actually supports Malas claim because it makes it easier for Mala to achieve her goal.

-Cerb
How? If Bujaber’s claim is valid, then doesn’t it confirm whoever is Mal?

And once that happens, how can Mala possibly win?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4544, BuJaber wrote:Wasn't RK the one saying we shouldn't be outguessing the mod or whatever? And then you turn right around and do it yourself.

If you really don't think we can both exist then you should be doubting Mala who claimed something that makes her almost a 0 threat and gives her an excuse to not post anything all game.

I personally believe Mala but my claim should be far more believable from an outsider perspective if one had doubt about us coexisting.
But she’s self-voting and wouldn’t you be dead if she was lying, since Chick thought you were Mal?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:46 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4542, Reasonably Rational wrote:@RK:Mala only wins by getting Mal lynched; if he's nk'd, she loses. Therefore, having a Seraph Knight for Mal actually supports Malas claim because it makes it easier for Mala to achieve her goal.

-Cerb
I can see the former but the latter would only confirm Mal slot, so how could Mala acheive her wincon?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:53 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4546, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4544, BuJaber wrote:Wasn't RK the one saying we shouldn't be outguessing the mod or whatever? And then you turn right around and do it yourself.

But she’s self-voting and wouldn’t you be dead if she was lying, since Chick thought you were Mal?
Do you really think she could be lying?

UNVOTE:

For now.
~ Alan Watts
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wait wait I'm a little confused by your questions

1. Me getting killed at night means either scum shot Mal or scum shot me. Since my role PM doesn't specify who Malcom is, it will only confirm his identity to scum.

2. How does chick result on me and Mala self-voting means I die if she's lying? That I didn't follow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”