ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2224, Brian Skies wrote:I also think the argument of 'wake was pulling the newbie card to mask his scumplay' to be pretty weak since he was clearly trying to evade his ban.
I was thinking this too but there are... Reasons... Why I am not so sure that is the case.
Boop.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2224, Brian Skies wrote:I also think the argument of 'wake was pulling the newbie card to mask his scumplay' to be pretty weak since he was clearly trying to evade his ban.
House is not Wake wtf
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

They came from the same site. So close enough I guess.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i am brian skies. we both are from same site.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

brian have i told u i really loved ur cloud avi, but this avi of urs has really grown on me.
looks good on u. feels very fitting.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would follow up on my previous question to you, but you're now voting them, so...lol.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2229, Firebringer wrote:brian have i told u i really loved ur cloud avi, but this avi of urs has really grown on me.
looks good on u. feels very fitting.
This was my original avatar when I joined. Muffin persuaded me to change back to this one by offering an in thread hydra to me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Mala is devoid of literally anything resembling content. Aside from the copious amounts of AtE, why do people think that is town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2232, Brian Skies wrote:why do people think that is town?
The copious amount of AtE, though I agree with it
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

As far as Cakes is concerned, his first mention of Shortaru doesn't come until after RC floats Shortaru as a potential endgame partner for DVa and he's been sharing that slot ever since.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Shading*
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2144, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think LLD would know better than to want to pair with town and be at threat of being walked out on so I think dunnstral is scum
The problem I have with this is that LLD was also trying to set up enough scummy+towny pairings that town-Dunn would actually be disincentivized (is this even the correct word?) from walking out on her.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, Mala' s play was so lackluster in the predance that I still would not be surprised if she was being sacrificed for towncred.
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Princess Celestia »

In post 2066, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 2052, Princess Celestia wrote: I am apologizing, because I did say why, perhaps reading is as hard for you as being very active is difficult for a person like who I am

I will help
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:Page 18
ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
I seriously cannot be bothered to go back and find the exact post but my comment regarding my lack of experience was entirely relevant because earlier Short had been questioned regarding his similarly recently join date. (Which is now hilarious in hindsight.) I didn't bother responding to your comment when I read it the first time around because your conclusion was bad and didn't deserve a response.

Also the fact that you're seriously using that tiny comment as a reason to find me scummy in an 80+ page game and apparently nothing else isn't doing you any favours. So why don't you get off your high horse (lol) so we can actually have a productive conversation instead of being passive aggressive towards each other, 'kay?
Yes, I do believe that tiny things that ping people that develop into big things are how people play this game. I will not sit on here and apologize for it. Something about you made me think you are mafia. I mention it. And then I mention my read on you on the later in the game, and then you post OMG WHY THE READ? Well, the read is because I already stated you were giving me negative viberations.

But it must be so simple to say "I did not agree so therefore I said nothing"! How wonderful to have that freedom!
Unfortunately, when I am able to post in this game, I must post things that contain real substance, so I cannot simply off of empty words.
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:47 pm

In post 2135, DVa wrote:@Nancy, since you wanted explanations, here's where I am rn:

Townie
Kokichi Oma -- I've read Kokichi's town games, and this looks like his town game

Dunnstral -- I didn't correctly sort him in BoR and don't have confidence in my read. RC insists he's town; I thought opening with a reads list was unusual. At this point there's other people that are scummier. (Very much wish I'd pushed back on RC flipping his read on Dunn and danced here instead at this point)

Brian Skies -- Most of my read here was based on
In post 254, Brian Skies wrote:Is it too early to volunteer as tribute?
which struck me as a ballsy gambit if scum

he could be townier tho

ChibiBear -- Fine with this being newgreen until I see a Gamma flip, at which point I go back to:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Gamma - Feels like he's posted a fair but but hasn't said much, definitely keeping an eye on him.
which did not, at the time, strike me as a genuine reaction to Gamma's slot based on what had been posted until that point

Malakittens -- There's been so little new content here for a while that I'm worried game will stall with her alive forever, and she's with Cakez who seems scummy. 'acceptable losses for a cakez flip'? that's kinda cold but kinda how I see it

Princess Celestia --
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:MariaR getting involved here is not good and she is attacking our confirmed town RadiantCowbells
While I don't townread Maria, I thought this particular attack on Maria was kinda weird at the time--I can see the POV a bit more now

Firebringer -- I don't know how to sort this slot even after having glanced through two of his other games. A little concerned since my last "poe null-->town" ended up flipping scum tho

MariaR --
In post 286, MariaR wrote:So I believe fire when he says he forgot how many scum were in this game.
Maria hates me for coming back to this again but this post pinged me really hard. We've talked about this post so I wouldn't bring it up except it's still on my mind
In post 1981, MariaR wrote:I don't think your reads will have more influence in your death as you think they will. Will some people respect them and maybe use them for reasoning to some extent? Sure scum will if scum is in that pairing and town might too.
Frankly I just don't know *what* Maria was trying to accomplish with this post and so it bothers me

SirCakez --
In post 349, SirCakez wrote:LLD's sort of taking command looked town to me. I don't think she takes that tone as scum from my (admitedly vague) meta recollections.
didn't like this then, don't like it now

also never liked his suspicions of Karmeleon

Gamma Emerald --
didn't like him going after Karmeleon here
In post 118, Gamma Emerald wrote:This doesn’t feel right to me. He seems to be trying to subvert the argument.
shortaru --
In post 272, shortaru wrote:RadiantCowbells - duh
Gamma Emerald - I think town?
Dunnstral - scummy
Karmeleon - scummy

MariaR - towny, would dance
DVa - scummy, doesn't feel like genuine posting
Moment - towny, would dance
Sakura Hana - towny would dance (but alas, she has her sights elsewhere)
Firebringer - I can't get a read on this... everything in me screams scum, but wtf would scum be so blatant for?
Lady Lambdadelta - scummy
Putting aside the read on me which I didn't like, what really bothered me was why Gamma would be a leantown based on his posts, why karmy would be scummy, and *how he decided* LLD was scummy. In retrospect this read list almost looks too accurate based on the evidence that was available at the time.

He also was trying to play up being new green in points such as this:
In post 482, shortaru wrote:Still learning the ropes in forum Mafia. Been churning through the wiki to get a handle on strategy, action resolution, and power roles (oh dear God the power roles!)
scummy

with all that, Gamma/Fire and Cakez/Mala both seem like, as pairings, the best places to look for a flip today to me

at this point it's quite obvious shortaru was a manipulative little fucker. I don't know that makes him 100% lockscum but he roleplayed the newbie card way too hard and had some wild fucking reads, so unfortunately Nancy, I think there's a solid chance you replaced into a scum slot at this point
This whole post is so fake!! Why dont' you go apply your suntan spray somewhere else
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:49 pm

In post 2186, Dunnstral wrote:Princess - Could definitely be scum, hasn't done much but what she has done has had me raising my eyebrows
Okay, scummy, now you get to actually explain what your words are about me being mafia! This is just you playing empty words for people. Go on. Tell me! What has you eyebrowing?
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:51 pm

I find it very funny I have said Dun and Mari are mafia and yet Dun pretends like he had some thing on me causing him to view me as mafia!

Yet he doesn't!

Please kill Dun and Mari. Thank you

I am prepared to leave the dance with my partner for this.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2238, Princess Celestia wrote:Yes, I do believe that tiny things that ping people that develop into big things are how people play this game. I will not sit on here and apologize for it. Something about you made me think you are mafia. I mention it.
And then I mention my read on you on the later in the game, and then you post OMG WHY THE READ?
Well, the read is because I already stated you were giving me negative viberations.
I believe this is what you're referring to:
In post 1557, ChibiBear wrote:
Princess Celestia wrote:Chibi is sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy!
Am I? That doesn't sound right. :?

But since you could stand to post more, I'll bite. Why am I sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy?
So, no I didn't actually. You're framing a genuine question from me as an "OMG" overreaction. I seriously can't tell if you're actually scummy or if I just really dislike your attitude.
Boop.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by DVa »

Suntan spray...?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Suntan spray is certainly a healthier alternative to tanning beds.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2238, Princess Celestia wrote:But it must be so simple to say "I did not agree so therefore I said nothing"! How wonderful to have that freedom!
Okay then, allow me to give you a response to your 'case' on me:
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
I made this comment in response to the fact that Short had previously been questioned about his (lack of) experience, and therefore it seemed like a perfectly reasonable comment to make to introduce myself.

Oh, silly me, I already said that didn't I? Perhaps reading is as hard for you as it is for me?

Look Princess, I would rather not get into a conflict of personalities with you if it can be avoided.

If you want to make a case against me, you're welcome to do that. If you want to continue our conversation, I'll have to ask you to drop that attitude of yours. I usually pride myself on being a polite person, but I'm not a doormat and I will stoop to your level if provoked. So this is me asking you to cut it out (again) so we can have a have a conversation like grownups and not like a bunch of 10 year olds.
Boop.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Mala lately has always been playing like this regardless of alignment, very lackluster. She's just really busy irl I think.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

*inb4 I'm accused of being scum trying to avoid a mala lynch*
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's the vote count?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.4

RadiantCowbells - Sakura Hana [0] -
Nancy Drew 39 - DVa [0] -
Brian Skies - ChibiBear [0] -
Kokichi Oma - Princess Celestia [2] - SirCakez, ChibiBear
Dunnstral - MariaR [3] - Princess Celestia, RadiantCowbells, Sakura Hana
Gamma Emerald - Firebringer [2] - Kokichi Oma, MariaR
SirCakez - Malakittens [4] - Brian Skies, Firebringer, DVa, Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [3]
- Nancy Drew 39, Dunnstral, Malakittens

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-11-12 10:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”