DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 2470, Dunnstral wrote:what I'm against is him pushing me every single game and being dishonest about it and then making more stuff up
and this is precisely why he is getting lynched, because you are no longer really playing this game, you are playing the next game rn

what is RC supposed to do in response to that? what am I?

and maria has the gall to accuse me of being biased because your objections to the plan *ARE NOT OBJECTIONS TO THE PLAN* but you're making a fuckton of noise over your personality conflict with RC
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by DVa »

@Fire you're losing the video race

Spoiler:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welp I’m watching RWBY rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

I made 1 point with RC and you took it out of context and made it into something I didn't say period Dva. Not the first time you've done it so what do you think I'm gonna do but call you bias when from my point of view it looks like you're putting words in my mouth to see me as scummy for things I didn't even do
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2477, Gamma Emerald wrote:Welp I’m watching RWBY rn
but we have to continue the story!?!?!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 2475, DVa wrote:why he is getting
why you are getting

weird, I think I was talking to Maria in the first half of that sentence and then Dunn in the second half

must be getting tired lol
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2475, DVa wrote:what is RC supposed to do in response to that? what am I?
I don't care about rc but you could have voted with me instead of against me when I told you that my read on Maria was town and we're only getting targeted (not even lynched - just targeted) because of rc being rc
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1977, MariaR wrote:I really can't tell if you're that naive about your whole lynch order or you truly believe it's gonna happen.
In post 1979, MariaR wrote:Interesting. I disagree but at least your view isn't as naive as I first expected.
In post 1981, MariaR wrote:I don't think your reads will have more influence in your death as you think they will. Will some people respect them and maybe use them for reasoning to some extent? Sure scum will if scum is in that pairing and town might too. But if it comes down to the wire I doubt people will go "I'm not voting those 4 because RC said so." It's most likely to get ignored and forgot about though if we're thinking realistically. I think you'd be better off for finding reasons to call X scum then Y town. That's just my own outlook though I could be foolishly wrong.
This is what I said I told RC when it's crunch time just because he said x pairing is town doesn't mean people will sheep him. I didn't discredit him. I didn't do anything of the sort. I explained what I thought was gonna happen that wasn't me fucking with his plan.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

maria what even is ur avi. are u a fox person?
kind of reminds me of naruto character.

kakashi hatake
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

HOLY SHIT U CHANGED IT IN BETWEEN ME POSTING :O
Show

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If RC really wants a fight over this and is going to be intellectually dishonest then I'm going to bring some facts in and I will fight him about this

--------------------------------------------------------------
Newbie 1697: Hungarian Children's songs - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66000
Dunnstral, I hereby award you the title of Slimiest Scumlord of all RC Games.

Appreciate your title.
vote me then.

I'm done playing 20 questions with someone who is as obvscum as this.
like if you're townreading Dunnstral right now, you've got something else coming.
Note: RC was force replaced from this game

First game on site for me - we were both town - RC is wrong and loud about it

Open 695: C9++ - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66955
Page 5:

K we back to regular names because I'm bored.

Zach: {Zach}
Towny: {Dunnstral}
LeanTown: {Davesaz}
Null: {APF, Bins}
Leanscum: {Transcend, Loopdan}
Mid+Scum: {LQ}
Scummy: {Smithereens}

VOTE: Smithereens
We are both town - ok, he is right here, but he's only read up to page five in a game he replaced and then I was killed night 1, so whatever

Micro 684: Pixie Seven - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=70391
I don't specifically have a read on Maria.

I scumread Stormcloud, rest of the game is shades of null. I kinda townread Schadd and Dunn though.
He is town, I am scum. We both die night 1 for different reasons - here he is wrong but quiet about it

Micro 614: Micellupan's temptation - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=66718
Yeah Dunnstral huge scumread for me.

Realeo, no. If you're tempted you're town and you play for town wincon. period.
VOTE: Dunnstral

I don't.
Dunnstral is my only scumread in the pure pile.
Let's just lynch Dunnstral.

I'm not playing with him this entire game.
Would honestly not mind lynching Dunnstral at all.
I'd rather we lynch in the tempted claims and then psych scan Dunnstral tomorrow.

We should have psych scanned Dunn today but since everyone was being dumb that's not an option *shrug*
note: at this point, we lynch the only mafia in the game and they choose another player to "possess" on game mechanics, so essentially it is proven that I was town and we are starting over
Possession Scan: Dunnstral

I still don't believe him and if he's actually tempted he's the obvious possession target.
I sincerely doubt we lose because we failed to scumhunt well in the VTs. I think the odds are fairly decent that we lose because we wrote someone off as conftown who wasn't.

I am voting Dunnstral.
We're not finishing today without scanning Dunnstral.

k
We were both town all game

Wrong and LOUD about it to the point of tunneling

Mini 1901 - viewtopic.php?f=54&t=71365
Town!Dunn never makes this claim.

note: game was ended due to mod error near the start of day 2, with both of us still alive

Another game where he scumreads me - doesn't really mention me after these posts but the game doesn't last for a long time
We are both town in this game

Mini Normal 1893 - I Keep Modding Minis Ending in 3 - viewtopic.php?p=8976269

No quotes - rc replaces in, doesn't comment on me, and replaces out after an argument with another user all before I check back into the thread
We are both town
Midsummer Night's Revelry - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72677
But basically my deadlist before the nightkill is [Dunn/Maria] + [P_A/x] unless either PA or Dunn does something super towny and I'll make my decision on whether to step out on LLD when day 2 starts.
Off to a good start
You paired up with obvscum. Shouldn't have paired up with Dunn so quickly and I would have gladly paired up with you if we could have forced LLD/Dunn or something and forced them to both die.
Now look back to his play this game - at this point this is starting to feel strangely similar but let's keep going
P_A is given away by the fact that she isn't responding to any of my attempts to push on her because she can't push on me without pushing on you at the same time.
You were given away by your terrible reaction to my attempt to partner with you and your partnership with P_A was given away by the way you approached Cabd/P_A.
Dunn was well obvscum and it's really obvious that you two are at blows in scumchat by the way that you're talking in game.

I must say that I'm rather disappointed.
If I walk out on you and you're town, absolutely!

I'm totally willing to reconsider and that's why you are last on the list and I want to powerlynch Dunn/Penguin first and also why I was trying to get in your good graces.
Hey no policy lynching LLD until I get my chance at P_A and Dunnstral.
I think that Keyen is the most likely to be pocketed and I am fine with seeing them gone.

What I think you're town you're just getting thoroughly hoodwinked by Dunnstral.
wtf how would we bus if we were paired

we'd be bussing now since I'm lynching Dunnstral
I've been right on things like this before.
I'm fine with dunn -> penguin -> lld. If any of them want me to do something differently they should talk to me.
yes i do.
also I know what your town game looks like and this isn't it.
literally delusional, I don't know what else to say, we'll just let the stats at the end speak for themselves
dunn please you're so scummy it hurts.
No P_A is actually really scummy her reads are super shallow she's evasive about her cabd read and takes a very convenient position for scum and her rationale for why I should townread her is dogshit.

Dunn/LLD/P_A is a thing for a reason. they're all so far below the rest of the game right now
Mine wasn't formed cuz friends.
Cabd's wasn't formed cuz friends.

Only Maria/Dunn and Fire/Shiro and fire/shiro was okay but maria/dunn was maria giving herself up for no reason.
oh god me being conftown in this game would be complete cancer
Shiro walks out, lynch Dunnstral tomorrow. game will be over.
And sorry is this like a special holiday where everyone does their best to make my life miserable? how many times have you read me successfully dunnstral?

you're crying that I can't read you because of a game where I didn't care to try because I figured if you were scum you were making an action that essentially guilties you.
How about you start expecting LLD to be a human being then tell me to get over myself.
We were both town this game (as was the person I paired with)
Another game where RC is WRONG and LOUD

Mini Normal 1925 - viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72508
dunn might be scums tho
dunn/elena are obviously scumbuddies and it's shocking how people are on the wrong side of history here

like this isn't a challenging game by any stretch
Classic scumread Dunn opening into a ~1000 post game we both just replaced into
THINKBIG IS ON FUCKING EMERGENCY V/LA UNTIL WEDNESDAY. HIM SHOWING UP TO MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF A CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME IS NOT A SCUMTELL.

DUNN IS OBVSCUM ELENA IS OBVSCUM LET'S LYNCH THESE TWO FUCKING CLOWNS AND BE DONE WITH IT.

No confidence that I will be able to get this lynched after yesterday, but this is scum.
Dunn's scum and that's just facts. TB may be scum as well so let's hold him accountable for what he didn't do yesterday and see what he says.
Hey Zach let's fuck up waifu girl dunnstral
zach/dunn are both scum but I would rather just lose than try to convince this lobby
why is dunn a bad lynch :?:
No one is lynching Zach today.

Dunn if you defend Creature and he flips scum you go tomorrow no questions.
In post 2880, Dunnstral wrote:
I dedicate this game to Elena Fisher
Right I fucked up. You've seen me mislynch once as town then go on to sweep games.

I ask you again: do you think that I'm scum here?
In post 2887, Dunnstral wrote:
From what I've seen though while you're a good scum player I do not think that carries over to your town games. I think you're overtly cocky for someone who in my opinion almost always tunnels onto town as town
The slice of my pie that you've seen iirc paints me in a rather unflattering light. also lol @ good scum player.
Oh the read is that Dunn is town.
Alright I'm not living to tomorrow

so you all motherfuckers, listen up

Drumbeats is town
MM4 is town
Firecroc is town
Dunnstral is town

Zach is scum
Last scum is PROBABLY Robb
but if it's not it's Gratiae

we good?
Meh I wasn't sure about it until Dunnstral started obvtowning.
OK, so at the very end of the game after playing with me for a while he does a 180 and says I'm obvious town
Well, I was scum in this game while he was town

Kidney Mafia - forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72889
Note: I was in a hydra this game - Arcade Pals, RC replaced in ~4500 posts in

Nah let's Lynch arcade pals

More likely to be scum
Again, classic opener for some reason
If pere's voting here I'll vote but

VOTE: Arcade Pals
And he was right in this game, we were scum while he was town - again, there's not a lot of content between us in this one though - it was also a hydra game so it wasn't a read that was 100% based on me, but again, whatever

The House in the Wood - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75168
Note: this is an all hydra game, but players could (and did) talk outside of hydra

I don't wanna fight maki game is hers if she's scum
No real scumread or townread given this game, our hydra was third party

Steam VN Upick - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74973
Note: RC was part of a 3 person hydra while I was not in a hydra, I believed RC posted less than his hydra members in this game

Lady Lambdadelta
RC and the Sunshine Band (RadiantCowbells + schadd + Creature)

33pITATurbo (Beeboy + Mulch)

Ramcius

Alisae
Smocaine

Espeonage

Kokichi Oma

Taroumaru

Chucky says Cheese
Kiana Kaslana
Nyan Sequitur (Purrcocet + Keychain)
hebichan

Dunnstral
Maki Harukawa

Take your pick.
Only gives this vague poe list that I'm a part of, so not townreading me, doesn't go further than that
Regardless, I'll leave this one as if there was no real read given either way

We are both town here
Mini 1990: Terror in the City - viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75044
note: RC was in a hydra of 4 (?) people, he was later force removed from that hydra, the following are posts from when he was a part of the hydra

Sticking with this Dunn vote for now
I'd be voting Dunn right now if it weren't for the fact that a guilty was just claimed, feels like he sees us as an easy target.
{mom, dunn, gamma} maybe
that leaves {mom, dunn, gamma, kop}
Who's down for a Dunn wagon? Dude rode the assemble wagon before town got desperate EOD.
Im more confident in my dunn read, but of course I'll vote mom if that's where everyone wants to lynch today, just don't forget about Dunn. Plenty of time left in the day.
We're consulting with the other heads to see if we can get unity on Dunn because it seems to be the only overlapping scumread that we have right now.
ALRIGHT YOU SILLY CLOWNS WE'VE SOLVED THE GAME.

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL/HOPKIRK/GAMMA

THAT'S YOUR SCUMTEAM BOYS WE'RE GOING TO LYNCH ANY ONE OF THEM THEN KOP IS GOING TO JAIL US SO WE DON'T GET FUCKING SHOT
WE ARE GOING TO INITIATE ON DUNNSTRAL BECAUSE A NON-ZERO NUMBER OF MY DAUGHTERS QUESTION A NON-ZERO NUMBER OF THE OTHER READS

BUT THAT'S THE LYNCH ORDER. LISTEN TO ME I'M SMART ENOUGH TO DEVELOP SUPERPOWERED LIFE IN A LABORATORY I CAN CERTAINLY SOLVE A GAME OF MAFIA
You should vote Dunn or Gamma because those are the two I'm super sure about. I'm actually gonna look at Dunn gamma momrangal for a sec.
I think scum thought Kokichi softed cop and shot him.

Scum indicative for Dunn, meaningless otherwise.
HOPKIRK AND GAMMA ARE SCUM. LAST IS PROBABLY IN {DEEDLES/NC/DUNN}. PLS STOP SHEEPING SCUM HOPKIRK THANKS IN ADVANCE.
A game where I was indeed scum, and RC was town - though I haven't sorted through who is who (they signed their names with code words), you can assume that the all caps is probably RC

Micro 827: The Team Odds - viewtopic.php?f=83&t=77333

Dunnschadd or dunngazer maybe
This is just the first page
Am I the only one who thinks dunnformer r buddies
i mean

performer I'm wavering on

but I think dunn has been objectively scummy
i'm seeing dunnformer and lillyformer > dunnlilly
i mean it could be dunn for third

but i think carca and performer are both town and wh4t is statistically town so
{RC, NSG}
{Performer}
{Schadd_}
{Carcalilly}
{Dunn, Skygazer+}
{Eragon}

with wh4t as unplaced.
And by you I actually mean performer then probably you or Dunn tomorrow
I think dunnformer is fine
the existence of dunnformer is the reason that I want to lynch performer primarily
i dunno

i think that scum is in sky/dunn/eragon/performer
i newly excluded dunn/former
so like
if its eragon its sky/eragon or dunn/eragon

going back to thinking Dunn/Eragon has actual equity
i would agree that's townier than anything he's said this game

yeah you can do better if you're town.
I think Dunn is the healthiest place for my vote right now.
Readslist:

{RC}
{NSG}
{Wh4t}
{Schadd}
{Skygazer, Carcalilly}
-null-
{Eragon}
{Performer}
{Dunnstral}
I think that Dunnformer > Dunneragon
don't get me wrong

dunn can just be last scum and it's dunnformer but

former is where i put my chips
its basically just era/dunn/performer with offchance sky anyway
dunngazer is also in contention, forgot about that one
vaguely think this looks more like one of dunn's town games than the reverse
OK, interestingly enough his opinion seems to be changing after a hard tunnel
sure i'll lynch myself or dunnstral tomorrow.
or not...?
note that I know that I'm town and suspect dunnstral is town
I would strongly advocate for lynching Skygazer even if she's 'half' as likely to be scum as Dunn
Oh, I guess he is, maybe?
i am fine with skygazer/dunn lynches
i suspect that I don't have the option of not being a lynch before endgame in which case I would want Sky over Dunn.
Not really, since he's still calling for my lynch
t the risk of being called scum for hedging I could totally buy era as scum as well and think there's enough pointing there that I'd put the actual scumteam odds as something like

1% perf 9% dunnstral 35% eragon 55% skygazer

I can clear dunnstral but I can't guarantee that town doesn't mislynch me. sorry :(
this clears dunn and makes era significantly more likely to be town, ftr. at this point i'd call it clearing because it's pretty obvious that the main goal of the scum team wasn't winning this game, it was mislynching me.
OK, at the end of the game he isn't scumreading me
We were both town in this game

how good is vonflare at laser tag - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288
note: RC chose to replace out from this game, but was in it for a sizeable portion of it

good read dunn

i also think that gamma might be scum

'but you just said gamma was town'

no I just wanted to see if he'd vote jiffy if I buddied him
, RadiantCowbells"]because i'm not voting jiffy anymore and am going back to being honest about my reads?

dunnchan u know how i feel about u
Seems pretty bad. Your case on him seems pretty junk though? I really think its just maru and you not seeing that is bothering me.
mmm

I still think you're scum ftr and the oh chickadee is bad but hey look at this juicy maru wagon doesn't make me feel any better about you.
, RadiantCowbells"]Alchemist is still scum but I'm starting to waver on my read on the gamestate outside of that.

If Dunn's scum then Jiffy probably isn't, though Dunn could absolutely be town.
Maru is plausibly scum given her absolute refusal to engage with me despite me reaching out to her a billion times in which case Chamber would be town which isn't really implausible. I don't really dislike his iso

I'm a lot more certain on townreads and like specific relationship pairings than my reads on everyone
Oh yeah Jiffy is still scum upon reread, nevermind. So that puts Dunn in the townbin.
RC/Vonflare/Gamma/Irrelephant/Invisibility
only Vonflare/Invis could even really be considered as scum at this point fmpov and I don't think that either of them are so pretty solidly town even outside of being on a D1 scum wagon

MariaR/Dunnstral/Chickadee is a hammer and I don't think any of them are scum anymore but I'll at least put chickadee in the scumpool a bit later
That leaves Alchemist/Jiffy + 1/2 Maru/Chamber + 2/4 Horrordude/Sadnadog/Penguin/Chickadee

this is a meme tier read but I think penguin would already have voted with me by now so he can be one
and 1/2 of horror/sadnadog, can give Maria this one and say it's sadnadog
Never really scumreads me in this game
I was scum, he was town
Fallout Mafia - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76181
note: RC is in a hydra in this game

Townreads

Tchill
Davesaz
Alchemist21
Hebichan
Our slot obvobv

Lazy townreads

Dunnstral
This felt towny enough from Hebi and I also started liking some of her earlier posts more.
Dunnstral is a lazy townread, I don't think he's substanstively more likely to be town.

I was also considering putting Nero in lazy townreads pile ftr.
Dunn: very good scum equity if Ventriloquist flips scum, idk otherwise
Actually I think hebi is town if Vent is scum
So if/when vent flips scum you're probably town too

So like {Vent/MWNN/{RMOJ/ETLDRA/VERYLAZY/DUNN}
Dunn: trusting my initial good gut feelings
{RC, Kaede}
{Alchemist, Ankamius, MWNN, Davesaz}
{Wilky, NC (mariatown)}
{Ramcius}
{Tchill, Dunnstral}
-null line- Impossibear/jungle outside of typical reads
{Verylazy, NC (mariascum)}
{MariaR, Hebichan}
{}
{Wraith}
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells
alch town
dunnstral
wilky
nero?
ram
hebi
realman bottom

this instead
Starts off townreading me but slides into voting me again
RMOJ/Bear are off the table today for ~reasons~.

Locktown:
Ankamius
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)
Kaede Akamatsu
Wraith
Alchemist21

Townreads:
Ramcius
davesaz

Mariareads:
MariaR

Slight town:
Tchill13

Nullish:
Dunnstral
Nero Cain

Pretty damn awful:
hebichan
verylazy

Absolutely awful:
Wilky
Hydra of Anony
sliding way down the reads
I did but more because I was temporarily irritated at Dunnstral than anything else.
OK...
Locktown or setup unavailable:
Ouroboros
Wilky
RMOJ
Impossibear
Kaede
Ramcius
Ankamius
Davesaz
Alchemist21

Maria:
Maria

meh:
Dunnstral
ProjectMatt/Nero

leaving:
Tchill
Verylazy
Wraith
Hebi
Hydra of Anonym
Wraith and Dunn are 2/3 remaining scum

Undecided on third, leaning towards it being you
Wait, let's take a moment to see what RC has to say about this game in Witches' Halloween Ball:
Hard townread you in fallout to the point of getting pissed you got mislynched.
Yeah
I said I wouldn't strong arm shit today so I'll leave you to your mislynch of Tchill. Wraith and Dunn die the next two days though.
k honestly I just wanna lynch dunnbun but I know maria will get mad at me if I vote him
Ouroboros
Kaede
Ankamius
Davesaz
Alchemist21

Probably town:
Wraith
OTM
Impossibear

Bottom of town, but still towny:
Ramcius

I honestly don't know, going to trust setup spec and hope they do end up dead at some point:
RMOJ

Maria:
Maria

Somewhere around meh:
Tchill
Kokichi
ProjectMatt/Nero

Actively vscummy:
Wilky
Dunnstral
Ramcius
Maria
Tchill
Kokichi
ProjectMatt/Nero
Wilky
Dunnstral
Because Maria can read dunnstral well and says he's locktown and I'm also not -really- scumreading him?

It's also not a bad vote tbh
Meh

I am officially averse to a dunnstral lynch starting now.
interesting
first 4 are all townreads I thiiink? im all ver the place on ramcius rn so not committing to a read there but yea
dunn maybe
rest some stage of ick

wraith/kokichi/projmatt would all be lynchable
I'm gonna try a readslist again, putting you and rmoj in t1 for reasons: RMOJ could easily still be scum ftr.

Ouroboros
Impossibear
Kaede
Ramcius
Ankamius
Alchemist21
OnTheMark

1/2 of
Wilky
Davesaz
is town, the other is probably scum I

decide later:
RMOJ
Maria

Better than the rest maybe?:
Dunnstral

leaving:
Tchill (who doesn't actually make sense with some of the scumflips I thiiink but maybe that's wrong)
Verylazy
Wraith
ProjectMatt/Nero

wait what if both millers are scum
@Impossibear - Please take a look at 3239 for my stance on Kokichi.

Dunn - I have no real opinion about him; he's not a high priority lynch.
Wraith - Same as above. You'd have to talk to RC about possible scum!Wraith since RC was leading the charge on that.

Within your group, here's my preference Kokichi -> Dunn -> Wraith.

Can you take a look at my preference and tell me your thoughts? (Kokichi, Punreader, Wilky)
My big 3 right now would be {Kokichi, Wraith, PJM}, I'm fine narrowing it down to your 3 but I'd probably actively resist a dunnstral lynch for today at least. other two very happy to see dead.
Btw I townread the first four votes, aka scum weren't bussing wraith early presuming he's scum or voting him at all until perhaps dunnstral
like ramcius is town I'm more and more sure
I'm town
Kaede is town
OTM is town - all 3 obvious
Dunnstral maybe scum but townlean

scum are not voting here. wraith is playing to survive the day phase. scum are not going to bus so if town has bad reads town is going to lose.
At the very end he is townreading me, so sure I'll give this one to him, but he scumread me for over half of the game and even at the end was only kind of sure about me

Witches' Halloween Ball - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77636
I hard townread you in 827 despite you being absolutely worthless
You claim that I townread you in the xyzzy game but I was scumreading you and literally only said you weren't scum with Majiffy who I wasn't even scumreading when I left.
Hard townread you in fallout to the point of getting pissed you got mislynched.
Bringing up RC's opinion as a contrast to what I've quoted so far
I think Dunn is a good towny boi
Sry Dunn you're my top male townread so I'm gonna heavily micromanage your partner
dunn is in my shortlist of DVa partners rn and you don't like my other contenders

maria/cakes is fine as a pairing to me but moreso because i'm not especially sure either are town

think sircakez got a lot of really easy townreads

notably i do think maria is town but i think it will be impossible to convince town to put her in a top 4 pairing
kokichi hasn't done anything to deserve that townread either
aorn i think there's almost no chance I go for a pairing for DVA outside of {gamma/short/kameleon/dunn}
gamma/short/dunn i have damn good reasons to tr
but short/dunn good stuffs.
Clearly being townread all game
No, I'm just not comfortable with Dunn in the townblock
OK
i think maria/dunn probably flips a scum
Talking about my pairing here so trying to get me lynched, although not clear who exactly he is scumreading
Wtf

Dunn is definitely the problem in your pairing Maria
But now it's clear, he's scumreading me again
VOTE: mariadunn
I think LLD would know better than to want to pair with town and be at threat of being walked out on so I think dunnstral is scum
Hey dunnstral I have had exactly one scumread this game and they flipped scum

So if you're actually town and not just scum posturing to discredit me, shut the fuck up.
also dunn you can't read maria. that's an objective fact. she would agree with me on that. so don't say that you can. at least maria's ability to read you has some ability to sway me in a different situation
i came out and said why I'm voting dunn/maria it's fundamentally based onn associative

you are in some sense correct that my push on you has been intellectually dishonest but my pushes are always intellectually dishonest because the real reasons I push people aren't sexy and enticing and it does NOT mean that my play is incorrect. this is something that you should be used to and using it as an attack on me is ??? given that I claimed Ventriloquist was scum because they posted 3 times consecutively even though notepad obviously exists. sometimes the real reasons people are scum aren't enticing to people and it's easier to just lie and not have to explain why something that to the untrained eye is NAI is super telling. the fact that LLD was super set on those Dunn/LLD and Cakez/Maria pairings is super telling, and to me it was super obvious that 1 of the 3 was the case. I do not believe her just randomly setting up TvT pairings makes much sense because if everyone is town, dunn/maria softconfirming each other helps LLD stay alive but Cakez/Maria reaches endgame first and LLD hasn't set a paper trail for defending her buddies, so the Maria/cakez pairing is far more likely to reach endgame because Maria at the end could easily convince Dunn to leave and LLD would know that.

So, in terms of scum pairings either

1) LLD wanted Maria paired with Cakez to keep scum him alive and wanted Dunn with him so maria/dunn could each get pocketed by one scum and townbin each other and they'd win together

least likely

or 1/2 of

1) LLD wanted to be paired with scum!Dunn and was worried that Maria would suss something was up potentially and really pushed for that pairing and also set someone up for Maria to make her happy
2) LLD wanted to keep Scum!Maria and Town!Dunn apart so she hard tried to steal Dunn as a partner so that she could prevent a Maria/Dunn pairing that scum evidently felt would end up backfiring on Maria.

That's why I think you need to die as a pairing, you cover 2/3 of the explanations for why LLD was obsessed with dunnstral and why her pairings were what they were.
The implicitly suggested pairing is dunn/maria goes to endgame given that no other has been suggested and lolno.
Wrong and loud about it.

That's most of our games together, I've left out the following:
-Games where RC was scum
-Games I replaced into after RC was dead or replaced
With a chance of the following:
-Hydra games I don't remember

So now for the fun part, let's take a look at the final stats:

Total games together fitting the above criteria: 16

Games where we were both town and he incorrectly scumread me: 5/10
-However, if we leave out games where he has no opinion on me at all (and I believe we should), that number becomes: 5/8

Games where I was scum and he was town and he correctly scumread me: 2/5
-However, if we disregard hydra games (just theoretically), that number becomes: 0/3

So now let's add all that up, I'd like to leave out the third party game and 2 town games where RC has no opinion towards me at all

Games where RC has an opinion on me, and is correct: 5/13
-However, if we disregard hydra games (just theoretically), that number becomes: 2/10

Bonus statistic:

Games where RC scumreads me at some point during the game: 10/16
-However, if we leave out games where he has no opinion on me at all (and I believe we should), that number becomes: 10/13
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1972, RadiantCowbells wrote:Last chance for anyone to object to the lynch order because it no one raises an objection good enough for me to reconsider right now the train is starting.
Maria

all that shit

was right after he said this

so yeah

I think fucking everyone interpreted what you said

as an objection to the lynch order

and a direct intervention against his previously scheduled train

for reasons *I don't understand*

but if you are town, your *timing for your philosophical discussion with RC* was abysmal
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Anyways, I'd like to leave the dance
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by DVa »

holy wall post
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I also disagree with the lynch order
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2487, Dunnstral wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Show

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Dunnstral, who was
Town
Gentleman
, has
left
in
First Dance

MariaR, who was
Town
Lady
, has
left
in
First Dance
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Intermission

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by FakeGod »

RadiantCowbells, who was
Town
Gentleman
, has
left
in
Intermission

Sakura Hana, who was
Town
Lady
, has
left
in
Intermission

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Second Dance

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.0

Nancy Drew 39 - DVa [0] -
Brian Skies - ChibiBear [0] -
Kokichi Oma - Princess Celestia [0] -
Gamma Emerald - Firebringer [0] -
SirCakez - Malakittens [0] -

Not Voting [10]
- Nancy Drew 39, DVa, Brian Skies, ChibiBear, Kokichi Oma, Princess Celestia, Gamma Emerald, Firebringer, SirCakez, Malakittens

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-11-20 20:00:00)

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2490, Firebringer wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Show

Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Princess Celestia »

I would like to leave the dance!
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Princess Celestia »

If Koki flips town please lunch Firebringer!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

why the hell would you leave
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”