Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 4945, Gamma Emerald wrote:There’s also 2 votes that’ll be missing, 1 assured to not be on V
1 actually.
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the fuck did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.Wait a minute. didnt it say earlier that there shouldn't be any capitals.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

did you know theres a subreddit just for walls of text?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 4951, Firebringer wrote:Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear!
holy shit fire, this is solid gold

-rh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely. You could’ve been playing with your dog, or eating your cat, but no. You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end. But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time, you still continue to read the null paragraph. If you had not noticed, you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds. Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished. Imagine the possibilities. But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this. Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid, excessive, and long paragraph with your irreversible time. If you haven’t realized that, then you have not yet read the whole paragraph. Even if you did, you still refuse to stop reading this essay. After around 45 seconds, you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time. If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph, you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space, imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it. Imagine all the things you could’ve done, the things that made you, you. But no, you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds, which is a whole full minute. A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay. Now you have nearly reached the end, you ponder, why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me, me. Then you realize, you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds. If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph, use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time. You could’ve finished your homework, play with your cat, eat your seal, or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant, if you did not get the reference, you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned”, but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph, pondering how I typed this without rest. Then you read this text and see that text over there. Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you. And you are right, but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes. A full 2 minutes. Now, use that intelligence that you have, assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate. Now that you have made it this far, you wonder if you learned anything, but no, you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up, then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time. Since you have made it this far on your long journey, you try have the urge to stop reading. But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life, but you keep on reading this long, wasteful, barren, and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time, but that is not even a benefit. Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes. A full 3 minutes, now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done, the assignments you could’ve done, the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten. But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph. Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph. How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally, you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist; You’re no where near the ending. Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph. Wondering if this will ever end. Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed, then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th. How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head, the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense. Then you look at your watch, if you had one, and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes. 4 minutes, if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been, then you’re wrong. This time, the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time. Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless, yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes. Imagine the things you could’ve eaten ; sushi, sharks, dogs, snakes, cats, fish, humans, dogs, dogs, and many more wonders of this world. Then when you are reading this, you realize that there is no long a wall of text, you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text. Yet you have not yet realized, that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased.
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: Firebringer
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4955, Jingle wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
The only biological effect of non-ionizing radiation that the US government has acknowledged for many years is heating, and accordingly, it characterizes “active denial technology” as that which produces pain from sudden heating of the skin; but this is not how it really works. In 2009, the president of the United States of America, Barack Obama, announced that he was going to work hard towards a world without nuclear weapons. Of course he would say that, the United States has developed a whole new generation of weapons that are much more effective in torture and killing. Countries with these new weapons can only be threatened by nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are of course terrible weapons; however, they cannot be used without leaving evidence. That is why their use is restricted. There is another, unknown to public domain, category of weapons that leaves no evidence. These are weapons based on radio waves. Attacks with these weapons are invisible and can go through walls. We are talking about electromagnetic weapons, also called electronic weapons. Examples include: microwave weapons, laser weapons, sound weapons, as well as equipment to read and influence the human mind. These weapons are widely used by secret services and the military. This happens all over the world, and due to their high-tech character, more commonly in our 'democratic West‘. These weapons are rarely mentioned by popular media, never have been acknowledged by any government, but have covertly been used against people like: whistle blowers, activists, politicians - to steal, to eliminate – for several decades. And in order to develop and perfect these weapons, random ordinary men, women and children are non-consensually used as guinea pigs to test them. These are often horrible crimes against humanity, and our governments aren’t telling us anything about this. There is a group of people on whom these weapons are tested in order to further develop their capabilities and effectiveness. They are often random, innocent civilians, and come from all over the world.

They call themselves Targeted Individuals and despite usually being kept totally isolated by their attackers, in recent years, they found each other via the internet. They are looking for recognition of the crimes committed against them. The experiments that are performed on them are illegal and often horrific, many are suffering and many die. One could argue that these are war crimes against citizens. These are inhumane and degrading crimes against mankind, a disgrace to the human race! Above is only very limited information. Weapons based on radio waves are now installed in airplanes and on warships. Smaller versions are being tested in prisons in the United States. Minds can be controlled from nearby equipment or cell towers. Sound weapons are used to move people away from certain areas. In addition, there are the antenna-fields, also called HAARP installations. They use the atmosphere around the Earth to send energy across to other points. It is said that these installations are used to influence the weather and cause earthquakes. One of the most powerful weapons are now targeting some of the civilian population during its development. The weapon is called brain implants and synthetic telepathy. Synthetic telepathy covers mind reading, and artificial intelligence. People who are involved in the development of invasive imaging of the brain and nervous system without their consent has no legal protection, no human rights, and no medical help. Instead of receiving protection diagnosed these people to suffer from a mental illness. Research is conducted 24 / 7 over the aging process.

In order for us to have freedom, we must firstly have a government that is honest and truthful! All world governments are lying to their people and are manipulating their people by having them think that their governments support freedom, however the governments that supposedly claim to support freedom are instead expanding nano chip implants illegally without consent into their own citizen's brains and bodies! Therefore all world governments including the United States supports mind control torture and mind control rape among their own population of people! I am a victim of nanobot mind control rape! Many of those that are attacking me belong to the United States military, the very same military that falsely claims to support freedom but in reality, the US military wishes to and has successfully turned all states, cities, towns, homes, schools, stores, parks, and sidewalks into death traps of mind control torture! The first American to publish on the microwave hearing effect was Allan H. Frey, in 1961. In his experiments, the subjects were discovered to be able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation, from a distance of 100 meters from the transmitter. This was accompanied by side effects such as dizziness, headaches, and a pins and needle sensation. The hearing of microwave pulses is a unique exception to the airborne or bone-conducted sound energy normally encountered in human auditory perception. The hearing apparatus commonly responds to airborne or bone-conducted acoustic or sound pressure waves in the audible frequency range. But the hearing of microwave pulses involves electromagnetic waves whose frequency ranges from hundreds of MHz to tens of GHz. Since electromagnetic waves (e.g., light) are seen but not heard, the report of auditory perception of microwave pulses was at once astonishing and intriguing. Since 1961, the United States and other world governments such as the Soviet Union have funded hundreds of billions of dollars in order to perfect the equations and technologies of microwave hearing! As a result in the twenty first century, scientist have successfully incorporated the equations of microwave hearing into all electronic devices such as "phones, television, radios, stereos, computers, cable boxes, DVD players, and much more." Therefore all electronic devices are weapons that can control our thoughts and biology! Our cellphones can be used against us as a means of mind control torture! I at this moment am under attack by Obama's secret agents of which can see everything that I am typing! Obama's secret agents are able to read, manipulate, and control my thoughts as I am typing! They "Obama's spies" are afraid of my website! If you took a pair of photons created at the same time and altered one of those photons, in theory the other photon would be altered instantly — even if it was separated by an entire galaxy. The lasers would create a circular movement of light, bending the time-space within the machine. (Screenshot of footage in Professor Chandra Roychoudhuri’s laboratory, courtesy of Dr. Ron Mallett)
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4955, Jingle wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
The only biological effect of non-ionizing radiation that the US government has acknowledged for many years is heating, and accordingly, it characterizes “active denial technology” as that which produces pain from sudden heating of the skin; but this is not how it really works. In 2009, the president of the United States of America, Barack Obama, announced that he was going to work hard towards a world without nuclear weapons. Of course he would say that, the United States has developed a whole new generation of weapons that are much more effective in torture and killing. Countries with these new weapons can only be threatened by nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are of course terrible weapons; however, they cannot be used without leaving evidence. That is why their use is restricted. There is another, unknown to public domain, category of weapons that leaves no evidence. These are weapons based on radio waves. Attacks with these weapons are invisible and can go through walls. We are talking about electromagnetic weapons, also called electronic weapons. Examples include: microwave weapons, laser weapons, sound weapons, as well as equipment to read and influence the human mind. These weapons are widely used by secret services and the military. This happens all over the world, and due to their high-tech character, more commonly in our 'democratic West‘. These weapons are rarely mentioned by popular media, never have been acknowledged by any government, but have covertly been used against people like: whistle blowers, activists, politicians - to steal, to eliminate – for several decades. And in order to develop and perfect these weapons, random ordinary men, women and children are non-consensually used as guinea pigs to test them. These are often horrible crimes against humanity, and our governments aren’t telling us anything about this. There is a group of people on whom these weapons are tested in order to further develop their capabilities and effectiveness. They are often random, innocent civilians, and come from all over the world.

They call themselves Targeted Individuals and despite usually being kept totally isolated by their attackers, in recent years, they found each other via the internet. They are looking for recognition of the crimes committed against them. The experiments that are performed on them are illegal and often horrific, many are suffering and many die. One could argue that these are war crimes against citizens. These are inhumane and degrading crimes against mankind, a disgrace to the human race! Above is only very limited information. Weapons based on radio waves are now installed in airplanes and on warships. Smaller versions are being tested in prisons in the United States. Minds can be controlled from nearby equipment or cell towers. Sound weapons are used to move people away from certain areas. In addition, there are the antenna-fields, also called HAARP installations. They use the atmosphere around the Earth to send energy across to other points. It is said that these installations are used to influence the weather and cause earthquakes. One of the most powerful weapons are now targeting some of the civilian population during its development. The weapon is called brain implants and synthetic telepathy. Synthetic telepathy covers mind reading, and artificial intelligence. People who are involved in the development of invasive imaging of the brain and nervous system without their consent has no legal protection, no human rights, and no medical help. Instead of receiving protection diagnosed these people to suffer from a mental illness. Research is conducted 24 / 7 over the aging process.

In order for us to have freedom, we must firstly have a government that is honest and truthful! All world governments are lying to their people and are manipulating their people by having them think that their governments support freedom, however the governments that supposedly claim to support freedom are instead expanding nano chip implants illegally without consent into their own citizen's brains and bodies! Therefore all world governments including the United States supports mind control torture and mind control rape among their own population of people! I am a victim of nanobot mind control rape! Many of those that are attacking me belong to the United States military, the very same military that falsely claims to support freedom but in reality, the US military wishes to and has successfully turned all states, cities, towns, homes, schools, stores, parks, and sidewalks into death traps of mind control torture! The first American to publish on the microwave hearing effect was Allan H. Frey, in 1961. In his experiments, the subjects were discovered to be able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation, from a distance of 100 meters from the transmitter. This was accompanied by side effects such as dizziness, headaches, and a pins and needle sensation. The hearing of microwave pulses is a unique exception to the airborne or bone-conducted sound energy normally encountered in human auditory perception. The hearing apparatus commonly responds to airborne or bone-conducted acoustic or sound pressure waves in the audible frequency range. But the hearing of microwave pulses involves electromagnetic waves whose frequency ranges from hundreds of MHz to tens of GHz. Since electromagnetic waves (e.g., light) are seen but not heard, the report of auditory perception of microwave pulses was at once astonishing and intriguing. Since 1961, the United States and other world governments such as the Soviet Union have funded hundreds of billions of dollars in order to perfect the equations and technologies of microwave hearing! As a result in the twenty first century, scientist have successfully incorporated the equations of microwave hearing into all electronic devices such as "phones, television, radios, stereos, computers, cable boxes, DVD players, and much more." Therefore all electronic devices are weapons that can control our thoughts and biology! Our cellphones can be used against us as a means of mind control torture! I at this moment am under attack by Obama's secret agents of which can see everything that I am typing! Obama's secret agents are able to read, manipulate, and control my thoughts as I am typing! They "Obama's spies" are afraid of my website! If you took a pair of photons created at the same time and altered one of those photons, in theory the other photon would be altered instantly — even if it was separated by an entire galaxy. The lasers would create a circular movement of light, bending the time-space within the machine. (Screenshot of footage in Professor Chandra Roychoudhuri’s laboratory, courtesy of Dr. Ron Mallett)
Show

THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

I think Jingle just claimed scum

-rh
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

Also, if it takes you 5 minutes to read that this is probably the wrong hobby for you.
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

If the laser could create such a loop, information could be sent to the past in binary form. Neutrons spin, Mallet explained. A string of neutrons could be arranged so that some are up and some are down, representing 1s and 0s respectively, thus creating a binary message. Therefore theoretically it is possible to send messages back in time! The super quantum satellites orbiting our planet can send electrical signals back in time to a specific location that of which will interact with the nanobots of the brain of a person or people that lived during the 1980s. However there is a possibility that the satellites can release highly powerful electromagnetic radiation waves that can manipulate the thoughts of a person or people that do not yet have nanobots implanted into their brains before the 1980s! Nanobots have been a worldwide government project for the past eighty years! It is only recently of the year 1970 to the year 1980 that world governments began to implant nanobots into our brains! Nanobots have greatly advanced since the 1980s and the methods of implanting nanobots into our anatomy have also significantly advanced! I as a child was visited by two powerful nanobot astral projections from the future! I was tortured and experimented on while I was asleep! I had many computerized nightmares! It seems though from my deliberate attempts of protesting against nanobot electromagnetic torture on Facebook, twitter, YouTube, and my website, I may have angered people from the future that of which used time traveling technology to alter my past, so that I would not be able to expose the nanobot mind controlling corruption of all world governments! The torturers of nanobot mind control wish to assassinate those that they are torturing, in order to hide the evidence of mind control rape and torture! I feel that the only escape may be suicide, however our mind controlling torturers want us "the victims of microwave attacks" to commit suicide, so that we the "experiments," which are evidence of worldwide fascism will be wiped out and hidden from society! Electromagnetic signals from cell phones can change our brainwaves, behaviors, and can be used as weapons of mind control torture! Cell phones use radio waves to communicate. Radio waves transport digitized voice or data in the form of oscillating electric and magnetic fields, called the electromagnetic field (EMF). The rate of oscillation is called frequency. Radio waves carry the information and travel in air at the speed of light. Cell phones transmit radio waves in all directions. An antenna is a metallic element (such as copper) engineered to be a specific size and shape for transmitting and receiving specific frequencies of radio waves. While older generation cell phones have external or extractable antennas, modern cell phones contain more compact antennas inside the device thanks to advanced antenna technologies. It’s important to understand that any metallic components in the device (such as the circuit board and the metal frame for the iPhone) can interact with the transmission antenna(s) and contribute to the pattern of the transmitted signal. After all, the caller’s cerebral cortex is just centimeters away from radiation broadcast from the phone’s antenna. Rodney Croft, of the Brain Science Institute, Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, tested whether cell phone transmissions could alter a person’s brainwaves. The researchers monitored the brainwaves of 120 healthy men and women while a Nokia 6110 cell phone—one of the most popular cell phones in the world—was strapped to their head. A computer controlled the phone’s transmissions in a double-blind experimental design, which meant that neither the test subject nor researchers knew whether the cell phone was transmitting or idle while EEG data were collected. The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called alpha waves in the person’s brain was boosted significantly. The increased alpha wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect. Our cell phones are being used against us as microwave weapons, the low frequency radiation propagates from the entire cell phone and as a result the electromagnetic radiation waves can manipulate our thoughts and even torture us. World governments have deliberately instructed all cell phone companies to ensure that the circuit boards of their products are capable of radiating electromagnetic radiation waves that are not part of the cell phones basic use of communication and entertainment. The radio waves can also effect the vision of a person by stimulating optical nanobots to allow the victim to see a computerized hallucination! Our cell phones can manipulate our facial nerves by means of electromagnetic radiation waves of which can force a person to grind his or her teeth, stick out his or her tongue, retract the muscles of the face, and potential damage the skin of our faces! Nanobots give government extra capabilities of controlling our thoughts, implanting artificial thoughts, manipulating our biology, and physical appearance! The screens of our cell phones can transmit electromagnetic radiation waves that can stimulate the nanobot that are illegally implanted into our brains, faces, and bodies! World governments and authorities of law can use the microwave attacks of our cellphone against us at any time! Governments and areas of economic powers such as large corporations can manipulate what we can see from the screens of our cell phones by transmitting a radio wave that will then correlate data into either a video and or image! World powers have access to all of our cell phones and can manipulate images and videos at any point in time! The images and or videos may include lewd sexual content and other abnormal disturbing imagery! In order to ensure that our cell phones are safe to use without the threat of microwave attacks, there firstly must be federal laws to ensure that the circuits of our cell phones can only transmit and receive radio waves that are only for the use of verbal communication! There must be federal laws of freedoms that enforce companies to design circuits that prevent electronic devices such as cell phones to be converted into a weapon of mind control torture! There must be federal laws to ensure that victims of cell phone microwave attacks can seek legal action against the cell companies by having a second body of electronic engineers that are able to analyze the cell phone's electrical activity through the newly designed circuits that of which can provide information to computer programs, in order to scan the cell phone and detect past and or present threatening radio waves! Before the establishment of these federal laws we must first have public attention and observation of the different forms of electromagnetic radiation frequencies that are involved with microwave attacks! Our governments are spending billions upon billions of our tax paying dollars to increase research of nanobot technology and microwave attacks, therefore we as citizens are paying our governments to enslave us and torture us! The billions yearly funded toward nanobot research and microwave weapons would only signify the scientific advancements of radio frequencies! We as human beings must demand the information obtained from the billions that were funded to support the scientific research of electromagnetic radiation mind control experiments. We must demand the data of all forms of electromagnetic radiation frequencies, in order to ensure society remains free and democratic as a republic! As I am working on my website; the secret agents that belong to Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Medvedev, and the fascist Democrats are attacking me with electromagnetic radiation waves of which is being propagated from the computer that I am using and all electronic devices that are around me! Neural nanobots or a microscopic electrode are able to record electrical impulses or may stimulate electrical impulses in the brain by means of electromagnetic radiation waves that may be propagated from any electronic device and or source of electronic equipment such as "cell phones, radios, stereos, desktop computers, laptops, monitors, cameras, alarm clocks, security alarms, cable boxes, DVD players, video game counsels, satellites, and most importantly microwave towers!" Satellites link the sender and the receiver. A computer “multiplexer” routes the voice signal of the sender through microwave towers and or any electronic device to a very specifically defined location or cell. The “receiver” is located and tracked with pinpoint accuracy, to within a few feet of actual location. This process is what causes the nanobots and the microscopic electrodes in the brain to stimulate our neurons in order for us to receive an artificial implanted thought!

The neural nanobots and microscopic electrodes that of which have manipulated the cerebral cortex of the brain by fusing with the synapse of our neuron connectors, records and correlates the electrical impulses of the brain into data that of which the DNA fragments of the neural Nanobots that of which transforms the light production of the genetic material of the neurons of the human brain into radio waves; "of which the radio waves are detected and transmitted into any electronic device that is near the individual wherein the electronic device transmits the the data of the radio signals to the nearest microwave tower and or the neural radio wave data can be transmitted to the nearest microwave tower without having any personal electronic device involved with the transmission." Once the neural data is transmitted to the nearest microwave tower, the networks of the microwave tower relays the radio waves to a government agent facility wherein a super quantum computer converts the data into sound that of which can be transmitted into the brains of our perpetrators as artificial thoughts! Our world governments have taken our hard earned tax paying dollars and have used our economic resources to fund secret military mind controlling projects that of which the research is being used against the tax paying people! During and after the cold war, our nation had a choice which is a "Freedom," inform the people of the United States that all electronic devices, microwave towers, and satellites can transmit powerful electromagnetic radiation waves that can control our minds and bodies or keep the science a secret and use it against us to control our thoughts! Our central Government decided to retain the scientific research as classified information and use the data to manipulate society into mind controlling death traps, wherein all freedoms that were guaranteed to Americans were then taken away from us! It seems that after the cold war our nation lost freedom against the Soviets, however the United States gained an economic victory! The communist eradicated freedom from the world. The west, on the other hand have eradicated socialism which is a form of oppression from the world! It does seem though that socialist are regaining economic strength in the world! The fascist democrats and their communist/fascist dictator "Barack Hussein Obama" are manipulating the only chance for Americans and westerns to reclaim freedom, which is "the economic ideology of capitalism!" The communist/fascist dictator "Barack Hussein Obama" and his Nazi allies "the democrats" are doing so in order to further control our economy with mind controlling nanobot technology and microscopic electrodes by means of a socialist agenda that of which will finally destroy all traces of freedom that existed in the United States before the cold war!

The Republicans are doing their best to protect the victims of nanobot microwave attacks and are doing their best to maintain freedom and democracy in the United States and around the world!Pulse modulation involves modulating a carrier that is a train of regularly recurrent pulses. The modulation might vary the amplitude (PAM or pulse amplitude modulation), the duration (PDM or pulse duration modulation), or the presence of the pulses (PCM or pulse code modulation). PCM can be used to send digital data; audio signals on a compact disc use pulse code modulation. Developed in 1939 by the English inventor Alec H. Reeves, pulse code modulation is the most important form of pulse modulation because it can be used to transmit information over long distances with hardly any interference or distortion; for this reason it has become increasingly important in the transmission of data in the space program and between computers. Although PCM transmits digital instead of analog signals, the modulating wave is continuous. Digital modulation begins with a digital modulating signal. The two most common digital modulating techniques are phase-shift keying (PSK) and frequency-shift keying (FSK). The microwave auditory effect (also known as the Frey effect or the microwave hearing effect) is perceived as a "buzz, clicking, hiss, or knocking" originating "within, or immediately behind, the head". While its mechanism is not entirely understood, the prevailing theory is that pulsed microwaves become absorbed by tissue in the skull creating a thermoelastic wave sensed by the inner ear. Research in the United States began with the work of Allan Frey whose seminal publications "Auditory system response to radio frequency energy. Technical note." (1961) and "Human auditory systems response to modulated electromagnetic energy" (1962) were the first to investigate the effect. Frey used transmitters which were "pulse modulated with no information placed on the signal". By varying transmitter parameters such as pulse width, peak power density and pulse repetition rate he was able to induce auditory sensations in the frequency range 5kHz and higher. the early 1970s Joseph Sharp and Mark Grove at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research took Frey's work one step further by successfully transmitting speech using pulsed microwaves as described in the 1975 article "Microwaves and Behavior" and in the 1978 text "Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications" by James C. Lin. The image to the left shows the modulation scheme used by Sharp and Grove. It wasn't until 1996 that the US Air Force filed patent "Method and device for implementing the radio frequency hearing effect" which was accepted in 2002 and subsequently modified as "Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect". The objects of this invention include the intelligible encoding of speech, the intelligible demodulation of encoded speech by the microwave hearing effect and to "permit a message to be identified and understood as speech when a listener does not know beforehand that the message is speech". There has been reported successful demonstration of this patent using the double side band balanced modulator approach. Quantum super computers are currently capable of producing electromagnetic radiation waves that possess complex pulse modulation sequences of which expresses Quantum super computer data that can be articulated into sound, computerized images, computerized artificial thoughts in the form of a video sequence. There are extremely advance secret government super computer programs that allow a secret agent that of which belongs to the following members of organized crime, "military officials, the dept of justice, FBI, DHS, CIA, counter terrorism task force members, local cops, multi jurisdictional task force members, union members, university students, gangs etc" the super computer programs allow these members of organized crime to hack and control all electronic devices within society including in one's own home by releasing highly advance quantum electromagnetic radiation waves. The highly advance quantum electromagnetic pulse modulation affects a victim of nanobot physiological implantation in the follow ways; the radiation waves affect the nanobots of the victims eyes so that the individual sees a computerized hallucination in vivid detail, the quantum electromagnetic radiation waves provide information in the form of pulse modulation to the neural nanobots of a victim wherein a highly advance computerized artificial thought in form of images, sound, and or computerized video events are implanted into a person's brain, the radiation waves can affect an individual by stimulating sensations in the anus, penis, vagina, breast, nipples, eyes, nose, ears, legs, arms, and abdomen such as within the internal organs. The quantum electromagnetic radiation waves are capable of instructing the nanobots within a victim's trachea and lungs by forcing the individual to loose breath and suffocate.
Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. Super computers can send messages through an implanted person’s nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way. At present, around the world, supercomputers are monitoring millions of people simultaneously with the speed of 20 billion bits per second especially in countries like USA, Japan, Israel and many European countries. 18 January 2016 - What does Billions upon Billions spent by our government on brain mapping the human mind, psychotronic touchless torture, targeted individuals, self-replicating nano-bots, Morgellons disease, smart dust, geoengineering, scalar waves, GWEN towers, Dwave Quantum super computers, Black goo, Gray Goo, Goo-gle and Archons have in common? They are all being used together for a mass mind control agenda using wireless remote brain mapping to be able to override one's own thoughts, feelings and actions from anywhere in the world, anytime using smart dust released from geoengineering smart dust carrying planes released into the air to enter our bodies with sub atomic particulate matter. This is the ultimate mind control technology where machines are taking control of human minds around the world since at least the mid 1970's to the point where we are all Phase I affected and many TI's (targeted individuals) are Phase II where voices are inside your head, body functions are controlled remotely and lives are ruined to the pt. that some TI's commit suicide to escape the torture. DARPA, the U.S. Department of Defense research arm, has announced $14.9 billion in funding for major research institutions to collaborate on brain implants that can help repair traumatic brain injury and control the brain. World governments have conducted secret scientific experiments wherein the molecular structure of a nanobot can be transported through electromagnetic radiation waves and be implanted within a person's anatomy, once the electromagnetic radiation waves pass through the individual. Electromagnetic waves are formed by the vibrations of electric and magnetic fields. These fields are perpendicular to one another in the direction the wave is traveling. Once formed, this energy travels at the speed of light until further interaction with matter. The wavelength between two crest within a cycle of an electromagnetic frequency wave can carry microscopic computers such as "self-replicating nanobots, Morgellons disease, smart dust, Black goo, Gray Goo, microscopic electrodes, and microscopic magnets." The secret agencies of organized crime are capable of transmitting quantum electromagnetic ration waves that carry microscopic computers from all electronic devices within society. The members of organized crime are able to do so, due to their highly advance Quantum super computer programs. World governments have designed secret unknown programs within all electronic devices such as, "computer desktops, laptops, cell phone, cameras, cable boxes, television sets, radios, stereos, and much more." The secret programs work based upon an x and y axis wherein a member of organized crime obtains the data being used via electromagnetic radiation waves in the form of WiFi, radio waves, and cell phone data. The electromagnetic radiation data is then calculated and correlated into the secret super computer program that of which gives members of organized crime the capability of monitoring an individual's electronic privacy and or internet usage. The super computer program allows the secret agent to manipulate the WIFI, radio, and cell phone data that of which will embed computerized images and videos within an internet program such as, "YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and any website." The super computer program has the same effects on television channels and radio channels! The combination of this super computer program and quantum pulse modulation of an electromagnetic radiation waves can then provide data to the nanobots of the human eye to formulate a computerized hallucination that of which will cause nanobot mind control torture! There are secret government programs that give members of organized crime the power to program and direct the already implanted nanobots of a victim. The quantum electromagnetic radiation waves that carry microscopic computers of which are propagated from all electronic devices within a US citizen's daily life are capable of programming a person's surroundings with artificial intelligence. The microscopic computers are programmed to provide Quantum super computer information to an individual and of member of organized crime in the form of computerized images, computerized video sequences, and computerized artificial thoughts. The quantum electromagnetic radiation waves that carry and transmit nanobots are capable of carrying and transmitting nanobot cameras and nanobot motion sensors. Therefore through advance pulse modulations that are calculated and correlated by a Quantum super computer, the nanobot cameras and nanobot motion sensors can be programmed to remain in one particular position of an area of space, wherein depending on the decision of a member of organized crime can activate the nanobot cameras and nanobot motion sensors to monitor and video record the privacy of a person's life within their homes and elsewhere. These nanobot cameras and nanobot motion sensors can be implanted into a person's anatomy at any given point in time. Quantum electromagnetic radiation waves that are being propagated all around us, provides the power source to the microscopic computers.
Show

THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

This is my current read of Aristophanes:

He is scum but he is Tim Curry, and this presents a conundrum

-rh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i am tired and going to sleep. when i wake i am going to spam lots of walls of text.

just for u jingle.
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 4962, Firebringer wrote:i am tired and going to sleep. when i wake i am going to spam lots of walls of text.

just for u jingle.
I'd like to point out that you're reinforcing my read that lynching you is literally the best chance town has for victory, regardless of your alignment. :)
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4963, Jingle wrote:
In post 4962, Firebringer wrote:i am tired and going to sleep. when i wake i am going to spam lots of walls of text.

just for u jingle.
I'd like to point out that you're reinforcing my read that lynching you is literally the best chance town has for victory, regardless of your alignment. :)
id like to point out ur a hypocrite.
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 4010, Firebringer wrote:But still policy lynching her for holding the game hostage and being a general nuisance
In post 4964, Firebringer wrote:id like to point out ur a hypocrite.
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i can't hold the game hostage and i am not being a nuisance, i am literally annoying you because ur being a piece of shit.
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 4966, Firebringer wrote:i can't hold the game hostage
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

did u miss the part where it says "just for you"
and spam the game isn't holding it hostage.

so want to keep pretending you actually proving points?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

actually the spam the thread would prove the point of being a general nuissance.

wow i can make better arguments than u
Show

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Portgas D. Ace is the best thing to have happened to this pitiful universe. He is my God of Fire, and everyone that says otherwise will be indoctrinated into the Church of Portgas D. Ace. He is. without a doubt, the best thing that happened in the society. Our universe was created to worship him and his true worth cannot be measured using worldly units of measurements. Like a genius once said, in order to show our love for him, we need to measure out a circumference of a plant, and then multiply it. But I shall not bore you with this scientific babble any longer. The point I want to convey is that Portgas D. Ace is a literal God, and everyone that says otherwise is wrong, plain and simple. Why is Portgas D. Ace so awesome, you might ask. Well, it's because he is a natural sweetheart with a hot body, and this alone is the reason enough. Therefore, he should be worshipped. Like ancient Sumerians did. Ancient Sumerians had the right idea. They had their own God of Fire, although I can't recall his name anymore. Portgas D. Ace is the true Firebringer. Why? Because he wields the power of fire, of course. Check his wikipedia page if you don't believe me. What? Did you think I had another reason? Portgas D. Ace is the best thing to have happened to this pitiful universe. He is my God of Fire, and everyone that says otherwise will be indoctrinated into the Church of Portgas D. Ace. He is. without a doubt, the best thing that happened in the society. Our universe was created to worship him and his true worth cannot be measured using worldly units of measurements. Like a genius once said, in order to show our love for him, we need to measure out a circumference of a plant, and then multiply it. But I shall not bore you with this scientific babble any longer. The point I want to convey is that Portgas D. Ace is a literal God, and everyone that says otherwise is wrong, plain and simple. Why is Portgas D. Ace so awesome, you might ask. Well, it's because he is a natural sweetheart with a hot body, and this alone is the reason enough. Therefore, he should be worshipped. Like ancient Sumerians did. Ancient Sumerians had the right idea. They had their own God of Fire, although I can't recall his name anymore. Portgas D. Ace is the true Firebringer. Why? Because he wields the power of fire, of course. Check his wikipedia page if you don't believe me. What? Did you think I had another reason? Portgas D. Ace is the best thing to have happened to this pitiful universe. He is my God of Fire, and everyone that says otherwise will be indoctrinated into the Church of Portgas D. Ace. He is. without a doubt, the best thing that happened in the society. Our universe was created to worship him and his true worth cannot be measured using worldly units of measurements. Like a genius once said, in order to show our love for him, we need to measure out a circumference of a plant, and then multiply it. But I shall not bore you with this scientific babble any longer. The point I want to convey is that Portgas D. Ace is a literal God, and everyone that says otherwise is wrong, plain and simple. Why is Portgas D. Ace so awesome, you might ask. Well, it's because he is a natural sweetheart with a hot body, and this alone is the reason enough. Therefore, he should be worshipped. Like ancient Sumerians did. Ancient Sumerians had the right idea. They had their own God of Fire, although I can't recall his name anymore. Portgas D. Ace is the true Firebringer. Why? Because he wields the power of fire, of course. Check his wikipedia page if you don't believe me. What? Did you think I had another reason? Portgas D. Ace is the best thing to have happened to this pitiful universe. He is my God of Fire, and everyone that says otherwise will be indoctrinated into the Church of Portgas D. Ace. He is. without a doubt, the best thing that happened in the society. Our universe was created to worship him and his true worth cannot be measured using worldly units of measurements. Like a genius once said, in order to show our love for him, we need to measure out a circumference of a plant, and then multiply it. But I shall not bore you with this scientific babble any longer. The point I want to convey is that Portgas D. Ace is a literal God, and everyone that says otherwise is wrong, plain and simple. Why is Portgas D. Ace so awesome, you might ask. Well, it's because he is a natural sweetheart with a hot body, and this alone is the reason enough. Therefore, he should be worshipped. Like ancient Sumerians did. Ancient Sumerians had the right idea. They had their own God of Fire, although I can't recall his name anymore. Portgas D. Ace is the true Firebringer. Why? Because he wields the power of fire, of course. Check his wikipedia page if you don't believe me. What? Did you think I had another reason? This article may or may not have been created in mockery of Firebringer. But then again, he deserves such treatment, because he is unworthy of wearing that pirate hat. He is not a true pirate, and only wears that hat to mock Portgas D. Ace, the one true God. He deserves similar treatment. After all, people and fictional characters have died for less, Portgas D. Ace included. But he didn't die, he merely ascended to higher plane of existence, and returned to his position as a God of Fire, in a true Assyrian fashion. Regarding fictional characters who have died for less, you should know that some fictional judges forced a fictional girl who was innocent to confess by torturing her and then had the gall to act as if she confessed on her own free will. And then they killed her mother, who was only trying to protect her. You should read novels by Victor Hugo if you don't believe me. Peace out. And don't forget, Portgas D. Ace is the only true Firebringer. Anyone else who calls themselves by that name, not to mention the pirate hat, is nothing but a fraud.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

keep it up nico.
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

No, I want to wait for the rest of the town to come in and claim their votes. I'd like to scumhunt and gamesolve.

What I'd rather not have to deal with is someone making the thread unreadable during that process. If you're not scum, you're doing a hell of a job playing to their win condition. Especially when the reason they're doing so is subjectively breaking site rules.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 4972, Jingle wrote:No, I want to wait for the rest of the town to come in and claim their votes. I'd like to scumhunt and gamesolve.

What I'd rather not have to deal with is someone making the thread unreadable during that process. If you're not scum, you're doing a hell of a job playing to their win condition. Especially when the reason you're doing so is subjectively breaking site rules.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

sorry, FTFM.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”