LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:11 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 462, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I'm not done with labrat, and I want to look at his answers that he's meant to be posting
Yeah, I totally forgot about that
And actually, sorry, I was wrong there. I assumed I answered all of your arguments before, because they seemed really similar to what korina asked me about, but it’s a completely different thing :/ I’ve read it in a weird way
sorry about that
In post 398, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Labrat, well, I'm getting plenty of scum pings there.

I didn't really read so much into his role pm thing, but this posts tone strikes me as odd
In post 17, LabRat01 wrote:ugh, I was talking about the town RC if it wasn't obvious

I was re-reading the thread and noticed that my post could be understood as a disgusting joke
that vote was half-serious, it was not pure RvS, so read it as so

and c'mon, someone write sth
it's boring being here alone
Its the sort of thing scum posts after they realize they hit submit instead of preview :lol:
Furthermore It sounds an awful lot like scum trying to push a vote as being nai
In post 24, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 20, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Hi o/

D1 is hell, right?
VOTE: labrat

He probably only noticed it because he got it in his rolecard :lol:
Lcp aka mr hyde
hi btw, I've read the first 10-ish pages of your first newb game on MS. You played well, I prob wouldn't have been able to catch you
That's what I meant by pocketing.
Then,
This:
In post 31, LabRat01 wrote: yep

do you think you'll be able to read him?
Doesn't really advamce us anywhere and is basically just fluff. Maybe NAI, but I find scum often get by by posting stuff like this. To be fair only post 31.
Those are actually kind of fair. I don’t really see stuff that way, but I get why would it be scum-read
In post 398, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Labrat, well, I'm getting plenty of scum pings there.
In post 127, LabRat01 wrote:friendly reminder that Majority is 5 and duck has 3 votes on him rn

just don't hammer when not even a day has passed since SoD
This is LAMIST as h and a not so subtle reminder than tw has a wagon on him, indirectly encouraging votes.
Actually, encouraging votes, prob yeah? I didn’t think of it that way, but I most prob wouldn’t have minded more people sharing their opinion on TW cuz nothing else was going on and he was my biggest SR back then
And I kinda got freaked out when the wagon on my SR progressed so quickly. My reasoning was rather solid (imo), but it wasn’t a very strong argument and it seemed that people (I don’t remember keyser’s reason for voting, but at least I remember Irrelephant doing that) treated it more strongly than it deserved, which kinda freaked me out
In post 398, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote: Overall I think Labrat is scum and led a wagon on TW
And when he saw it wasn't going anywhere unvoted
In post 347, LabRat01 wrote:UNVOTE:
Meh, Duck’s posts got so much better. I don’t think I agree with them, but I really like their enthusiasm while talking about their TRs
Not overly townie, but I'm ok with it rn
This just feels to me like scum dropping a case not going anywhere
Can you comment on my reasons for voting duck?
I think I explained it rather well in here
In post 343, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 247, the worst wrote:
In post 74, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 54, the worst wrote:how do you read Key's entrance to the thread btw? I wanna try and sort him as quickly as possible so I can comfortably resume quoting The Usual Suspects and burninating scum.
Was the “I wanna try to sort Key as quick as possible” supposed to be an excuse for asking Left to post reads?

No?
but it def feels that way
OR it feels like your question to Lefty was just an excuse to show off your great town motivations.
Which one do you pick?

I don’t like the previous post either (the one I joked about). It’s prob not directly scum motivated, but it feels a really safe and non-personal way of questioning someone.
can you rephrase this post because it sounds like you're trying to allocate motive to my posting without wanting to appear too forceful which is filthyyyy

if you're asking a question please rephrase it as an open question i can actually give a qualitative answer to :) if you're town FYI, I don't take well to leading questions because they're manipulative and kill conversation in favour of agenda-forcing.
Underhanded, yeeeah
But effective

That was not exactly a question. The way you combined the request for reads with the explanation of why you’re doing it felt off and lamist.
And kinda buddyish/pocketish now that I look at it
Can you comment on that?
But my first SR is also quoted here, at the top, so you can look at it if you find it more explanatory
Basically, it was just sth that pinged me as weird at the beginning of the game, which could be linked to a scum motivation. Not sth very strong, but still a good read to go off imo.

And now that I think of it, I didn’t ever write a read on TW after that.
I did say that I liked his responses, but it’s not like I focused on making it into a read
In post 389, LabRat01 wrote: idk, TW's posts about DrJ's meta-bias pinged townie and I really liked the enthusiasm in some of his posts
That's not the most brilliant read ever, but it's still not sth I'd want to lynch rn
In post 431, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 409, the worst wrote:
Meh, Duck’s posts got so much better. I don’t think I agree with them, but I really like their enthusiasm while talking about their TRs

And I’m not a fan of volxen’s read on me.
The arguments he uses feel underwhelming compared to how much time was he willing to waste writing it
read prob coming soon
why did you unvote me here if you don't think I'm town but are blindly sheeping others?

I'm clearly wagonable in this gamestate. Look at the VCs for D1.
Why didn't you vote volxen here? Can you show me which parts of it felt underwhelming, and why you think that's scum indicative?
lmao, you're doing the same thing here you accused me of.
if you said the answer to your question inside the question, it's making it difficult for me to answer differently.

I unvoted you because I don't think you're the optimal lynch anymore. My previous read on you was rather flimsy and the new one is flimsy as well, but goes in the other direction
Besides, I think there are better people to push rn that I don't even have a flimsy read on

[snipped]
This should prob be the closest to a read that I’ve posted about T till now? (after his comeback)
Can you comment on that?

And I agree with the read on creat. That’s not sth I’m confident in reading, but it’s also not a player I’d miss much if he was lynched
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 483, volxen wrote:@Labrat, what are your thoughts on The Worst and Keyser at the moment?
In post 423, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 408, the worst wrote: what's your read on keyser, labby?
I don't really have a read on him rn, most of his posts are tonally composed and he doesn't show many emotions besides those few posts where he seemed surprised for you SRing him and the happiness/jokiness from time to time. Like, I don't think I can read that. I'd probably need to read some of his games (or at least the ISOs) to check if he's normally that reactionless as now, but for now meh.

If there's anything I could said to have pinged me, it would be his suggestion to "never lynch him to heaven if I flip scum". Like, that was just bad and I don't get his reasoning for thinking that "the martyrs would have obviously lynched him",
Kind of seemed like a cheap excuse, but again, I don't think I'm able to tell if he really forgot about the judgment day mechanics or not so it's not a read I value strongly

idk, honestly, I've been kind of flaking with reading him, but I'll prob have to change that when I can along with my other bad reads on the nuller half of the playerlist
You can see some short thoughts about TW in the post above
I’ll try to get better reads on both of them today, along with all of my other reads
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:19 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 492, the worst wrote:if anyone wants to see why Creature is scum iso him in Heroes Wanted. he made f3 as scum by ridiculing people's meta reads on him and posting content of a slightly higher calibre than this.

:?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

wow there's some long posts here
Anyone want to feed me a short version of what they're thinking rn?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:34 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 515, Creature wrote:
In post 513, the worst wrote:
In post 511, Creature wrote:I don't feel like calling someone town or scum when it's basically gun-to-my-head.
If you feel like you're too heavily under pressure here step back. Neither me nor DrJ are getting anything from talking in circles with you. Go back and solve this sucker and give us something wild.
Nah, I want to see who will hop into this thread.
In post 516, Creature wrote:I'm actually enjoying the spam.

this hurts
it just hurts
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:36 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I haven’t read the next pages yet, but unless sth has really changed, this has to get lynched before judgment day

That’s like freaking gamethrowing
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

In post 600, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 462, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I'm not done with labrat, and I want to look at his answers that he's meant to be posting
Yeah, I totally forgot about that
And actually, sorry, I was wrong there. I assumed I answered all of your arguments before, because they seemed really similar to what korina asked me about, but it’s a completely different thing :/ I’ve read it in a weird way
sorry about that

I didn't really read so much into his role pm thing, but this posts tone strikes me as odd
In post 17, LabRat01 wrote:ugh, I was talking about the town RC if it wasn't obvious

I was re-reading the thread and noticed that my post could be understood as a disgusting joke
that vote was half-serious, it was not pure RvS, so read it as so

and c'mon, someone write sth
it's boring being here alone
Its the sort of thing scum posts after they realize they hit submit instead of preview :lol:
Furthermore It sounds an awful lot like scum trying to push a vote as being nai
In post 24, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 20, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Hi o/

D1 is hell, right?

He probably only noticed it because he got it in his rolecard :lol:
Lcp aka mr hyde
hi btw, I've read the first 10-ish pages of your first newb game on MS. You played well, I prob wouldn't have been able to catch you
That's what I meant by pocketing.
Then,
This:
In post 31, LabRat01 wrote: yep

do you think you'll be able to read him?
Doesn't really advamce us anywhere and is basically just fluff. Maybe NAI, but I find scum often get by by posting stuff like this. To be fair only post 31.
Those are actually kind of fair. I don’t really see stuff that way, but I get why would it be scum-read
In post 127, LabRat01 wrote:friendly reminder that Majority is 5 and duck has 3 votes on him rn

just don't hammer when not even a day has passed since SoD
This is LAMIST as h and a not so subtle reminder than tw has a wagon on him, indirectly encouraging votes.
Actually, encouraging votes, prob yeah? I didn’t think of it that way, but I most prob wouldn’t have minded more people sharing their opinion on TW cuz nothing else was going on and he was my biggest SR back then
And I kinda got freaked out when the wagon on my SR progressed so quickly. My reasoning was rather solid (imo), but it wasn’t a very strong argument and it seemed that people (I don’t remember keyser’s reason for voting, but at least I remember Irrelephant doing that) treated it more strongly than it deserved, which kinda freaked me out
In post 398, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote: Overall I think Labrat is scum and led a wagon on TW
And when he saw it wasn't going anywhere unvoted
This just feels to me like scum dropping a case not going anywhere
Can you comment on my reasons for voting duck?
I think I explained it rather well in here
In post 343, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 247, the worst wrote:
In post 74, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 54, the worst wrote:how do you read Key's entrance to the thread btw? I wanna try and sort him as quickly as possible so I can comfortably resume quoting The Usual Suspects and burninating scum.
Was the “I wanna try to sort Key as quick as possible” supposed to be an excuse for asking Left to post reads?

No?
but it def feels that way
OR it feels like your question to Lefty was just an excuse to show off your great town motivations.
Which one do you pick?

I don’t like the previous post either (the one I joked about). It’s prob not directly scum motivated, but it feels a really safe and non-personal way of questioning someone.
can you rephrase this post because it sounds like you're trying to allocate motive to my posting without wanting to appear too forceful which is filthyyyy

if you're asking a question please rephrase it as an open question i can actually give a qualitative answer to :) if you're town FYI, I don't take well to leading questions because they're manipulative and kill conversation in favour of agenda-forcing.
Underhanded, yeeeah
But effective

That was not exactly a question. The way you combined the request for reads with the explanation of why you’re doing it felt off and lamist.
And kinda buddyish/pocketish now that I look at it
Can you comment on that?
But my first SR is also quoted here, at the top, so you can look at it if you find it more explanatory
Basically, it was just sth that pinged me as weird at the beginning of the game, which could be linked to a scum motivation. Not sth very strong, but still a good read to go off imo.

And now that I think of it, I didn’t ever write a read on TW after that.
I did say that I liked his responses, but it’s not like I focused on making it into a read
In post 389, LabRat01 wrote: idk, TW's posts about DrJ's meta-bias pinged townie and I really liked the enthusiasm in some of his posts
That's not the most brilliant read ever, but it's still not sth I'd want to lynch rn
In post 431, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 409, the worst wrote:

And I’m not a fan of volxen’s read on me.
The arguments he uses feel underwhelming compared to how much time was he willing to waste writing it
read prob coming soon
why did you unvote me here if you don't think I'm town but are blindly sheeping others?

I'm clearly wagonable in this gamestate. Look at the VCs for D1.
Why didn't you vote volxen here? Can you show me which parts of it felt underwhelming, and why you think that's scum indicative?
lmao, you're doing the same thing here you accused me of.
if you said the answer to your question inside the question, it's making it difficult for me to answer differently.

I unvoted you because I don't think you're the optimal lynch anymore. My previous read on you was rather flimsy and the new one is flimsy as well, but goes in the other direction
Besides, I think there are better people to push rn that I don't even have a flimsy read on

[snipped]
This should prob be the closest to a read that I’ve posted about T till now? (after his comeback)
Can you comment on that?

And I agree with the read on creat. That’s not sth I’m confident in reading, but it’s also not a player I’d miss much if he was lynched
good reply, will read in detail later tonight, but I'll bump you farther down the scum list
lcp
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@LabRat- I had no reasons to vote you (anti town of me, sorry). I wanted to bait a reaction out of TW and you. But not the reaction I was hoping for... the opposite happened... you stopped posting, and TW has grown colder with your lynch.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:55 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Ugh, ok., I don’t think I want to re-read TW anymore
If he’s really faking the posts against kaiser (, )and was all of that previous flip-flopping in between lynching me, kaiser and creature with those emotional/unsure posts, then just wow
:/
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 603, Irrelephant11 wrote:wow there's some long posts here
Anyone want to feed me a short version of what they're thinking rn?
no one ever takes me up on this
In post 305, the worst wrote:i don't know what you expect wrt creature :lol:
what's your read on lab?
I had lab at town at this point
In post 306, the worst wrote:and sorry relly :c i love catching teh scumz as much as the next adorbs animal but sadly you're on the wrong track this time
I mean rn you're super reminding me of your play in Presidents
Have I ever read you correctly though? I think only the once, when I repped into the game you were caught!SK, so your odds I'm reading you wrong are good :lol:
Still though you're super reminding me of American Presidents rn and super not reminding me of the amazingly solve-y tw I've seen before
In post 309, the worst wrote:Keyser.....are you trying to steer us off your scumbuddy?
Answer honestly
ew what
In post 311, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 309, the worst wrote:Keyser.....are you trying to steer us off your scumbuddy?
Answer honestly
And here you’re already linking me with labrat.

You saying me defending / town leaning / wanting to give Rat room as “trying to steer us off (my) scumbuddy” again feels too intense.

I.e TMI. Why can’t I be a townie with a wrong read here?
I sorta don't love the last sentence, can't name why
wait yeah it's because it sort of assumes a scum!labrat even though keyser was townreading him I think
could just be keyser using wording I don't like though, let me not get caught up in this
In post 313, the worst wrote:
Answer honestly

You saying me defending / town leaning / wanting to give Rat room as “trying to steer us off (my) scumbuddy” again feels too intense.

this is too much :( :( :( goddamnit man i just wanted you to be town just this once FUCK
This feels like way too strong a reaction
tw why are you scummmm
In post 315, Keyser Söze wrote:
Answer honestly

this is too much :( :( :( goddamnit man i just wanted you to be town just this once FUCK
Again, why can’t I be town who isn’t scum-reading Labrat?

This overdramatic foreplay still doesn’t answer my question.

Why am I scum forcefully ‘steering’ off players from my ‘scumpartner’?

This new narrative about me and labrat being scum partners is very concerning.
anyway the takeaway from this conversation is that my first feeling of town!keyser, scum!tw still feels very correct.
In post 317, Creature wrote:
In post 278, Keyser Söze wrote:Me same level as creature?
Yeah, you're probably below
lol
oh but also, no
In post 323, Creature wrote:Also if I was scum I'd be more willing to give townreads. I'm rn struggling to get decent reads.
Can you give an example of town!you struggling to get decent reads? I'm not really believing this post... at all
In post 324, the worst wrote:
In post 315, Keyser Söze wrote:
Answer honestly

Again, why can’t I be town who isn’t scum-reading Labrat?

This overdramatic foreplay still doesn’t answer my question.

Why am I scum forcefully ‘steering’ off players from my ‘scumpartner’?

This new narrative about me and labrat being scum partners is very concerning.
i asked you a question, i'm not pushing the fact i s/s read you all that hard atm because i was hoping you'd laugh it off and give me more shiny content. :(
what's your angle here? like fyi i'd rather flip labby first and work it out from there but i don't townread you either and there's nothing that's disallowing me from reading you guys as s/s

what's the aversion to this question?
tbf I did have an early game though that keyser and labrat are probably on the same team, and though I would be more surprised than not if either flipped red I would definitely look at the other one next
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Creature »

In post 597, Keyser Söze wrote:If we had scum chat I’d tell us to STFU as we make up 54% of the total post count.
Wow I'm now wishing I could be scum with you and labrat.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Creature »

Let's dominate this fucking thread.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 605, LabRat01 wrote:I haven’t read the next pages yet, but unless sth has really changed, this has to get lynched before judgment day

That’s like freaking gamethrowing
What?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Creature »

Are you also gonna argue the worst is gamethrowing? He like did the same thing I did, but kept adding I'm scum in every post of his.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Creature »

In post 609, Irrelephant11 wrote:Can you give an example of town!you struggling to get decent reads?
schadd's micro friends mafia. Too lazy to get the link.
Sigh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

oh actually I remember that one (I was in the other friemds game), meh okay
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:21 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 550, Keyser Söze wrote:Ok, let’s stop talking about you (but Volxen and I are still waiting for the full case on me before D2).

Can you give me a summary case of Creature.

From my experience with town-Creature:
- his spam will always outweigh his content
- he’ll never LAMIST/try to convey super-Townie
- he’ll project that he’s not bothered about being s/read
- antagonise players s/reading him
- not explain every one of his votes in great detail
- his read trajectory won’t be explicit and supported

I would usually s/read other players for being guilty for some of these, but Creature does these as town.

You said my “meta on Creature is a joke”. If so, you think Creature is obv-scumming right now?

Please present why Creature is scum (via meta) in a summary paragraph so that we can send him to hell.
You’re making it sound like you’re sure that creat is unreadable. Have you ever played scum with him? if not, why even resort to meta arguments if so many people said that he does play differently as scum?
and I think it should be rather clear that it’s highly unlikely for TW to be scum with any of [me, you, creat], so does that mean you think TW will flip scum sooner than creat?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:30 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 568, Creature wrote:It's not Labrat nor Keyser obviously
is this a read?
if so, elaborate on keyser please
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I would like to send volxen to heaven please
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:34 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 577, the worst wrote:while i'm on a roll someone talk to me about something with keyser

i'm used to seeing a dude with a badass attitude who doesn't give a fuck how he's perceived. he delivers reads whimsically and wonderfully and rarely looks to be townread by it.
this is what causes people to reactively think he's a wolf, there's like a lack of the logical, blood sweat & tears type of reads you expect to see
this game his reads have been markedly less interesting and nuanced than usual and carry the feel that he's delivering them to get townread rather than advance the game

someone who isn't keyser please engage with me on this (lookin @ u rel)
i've already kinda said more than i wanted to say but it's nibbling on my brain
noted, gonna look for that later
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

labrat is probably town, too
way too many words to be scum for like 80% of players
I'll double-check this before sending them to heaven but not interested in a labrat lynch atm
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Creature »

In post 620, Irrelephant11 wrote:labrat is probably town, too
way too many words to be scum for like 80% of players
I'll double-check this before sending them to heaven but not interested in a labrat lynch atm
I would probably send labrat to heaven first.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Creature »

Like my biggest problem with him was the possibility of him being an alt to an user like House.
Sigh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Interesting that you said "him"... My alt guess is also male even though this alt says "pronoun: she"
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:54 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 607, Keyser Söze wrote:@LabRat- I had no reasons to vote you (anti town of me, sorry). I wanted to bait a reaction out of TW and you. But not the reaction I was hoping for... the opposite happened... you stopped posting, and TW has grown colder with your lynch.
I stopped posting because I was outdoors most of the day yesterday and then got brutally reminded that the exams start this week, not next one
it was not even related to the game

and why are you apologizing for voting me? all the players are here to reach some sort of goal, so in most cases, I don't really care about that. I mean, it's nice and all, so thank you, but if there's ever a situation like that in the future, you don't really need to do that.
And if you think TW is scum, why do you think it's important that he thinks I'm scummy?

Return to “Completed Open Games”