DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by DS »

In post 233, ofrhz wrote:
In post 229, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:I want to see DS return and do shit, personally. Also why do you post when I was thinking of going to bed early? You darn Europeans.
Meh he might be replaced if he doesn't post soon. Same with bristep
Cant get rid of me that easy!
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by DS »

okay caught up, yall dont post much on this site so that was easy

not necessarily sold on a bambietta scum lean but i have no issue parking my vote there for now
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 249, DS wrote:
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Clemency is town
I also am skewing this way as well
i agree, i'm also getting a heavy townlean on clemency
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 228, ofrhz wrote:I'm bored

Who wants to help me LAL? We can start with volxen
I find it a bit curious that you want to wagon me, but yet you don't seem to really have any questions for me or want to engage with me (beyond the single question that you asked me in post ).

Regarding reads, I don't feel there's enough content yet to form strong reads, but so far Almost50 is coming across as somewhat towny, and Bambi is coming across as fairly scummy.

Regarding Bambi, as I mentioned before I didn't like the PR speculation, and I'm hard pressed to find a pro-town motivation in talking about it, even in jest. I also found it a bit suspect how she hoped onto Almost50's wagon and brought him up to four votes so early on in the game.

Regarding your own slot, you are still null for me at the moment. I can see town!ofrhz pressuring me if your goal is to get my attention and see how I react, but the fact that you aren't matching the pressure with any sort of engagement with me is a bit odd. Do you have any questions for me?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 253, volxen wrote:
In post 228, ofrhz wrote:I'm bored

Who wants to help me LAL? We can start with volxen
I find it a bit curious that you want to wagon me, but yet you don't seem to really have any questions for me or want to engage with me (beyond the single question that you asked me in post ).
I was primarily interested in wagoning you because you were obviously present on site yet not producing much readable content

Besides, it’s hard to ask you questions when you’ve only made two posts, one of which was responding to me. I would’ve asked you for your reads next, but I see you’ve already supplied those.
Regarding reads, I don't feel there's enough content yet to form strong reads, but so far Almost50 is coming across as somewhat towny
Why?
Regarding Bambi, as I mentioned before I didn't like the PR speculation, and I'm hard pressed to find a pro-town motivation in talking about it, even in jest.
I also found it a bit suspect how she hoped onto Almost50's wagon and brought him up to four votes so early on in the game.
What’s wrong the bolded? Wagons tend to form early to generate pressure, no?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 251, DS wrote:okay caught up, yall dont post much on this site so that was easy

not necessarily sold on a bambietta scum lean but i have no issue parking my vote there for now
Nah this game is just slow for site standards
I’m good having DS as a townread
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Ok, 9 pages to catch up on.

Think there's been a movement to paint Bambi as scum, about PR speculation and also jumping on almost50's bandwagon. DS and Volxion just casually parking their votes for completely different reasons, not actively attacking but softly sowing suspicion. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe not.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m good having DS as a townread
Any reasons for these?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 246, DS wrote:Oh hi does someone know me, im interested to see if you may pick up on some of my towntells then
Yeah, I recognise you from this year's Mafia Champs ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 256, bristep123 wrote:Ok, 9 pages to catch up on.

Think there's been a movement to paint Bambi as scum, about PR speculation and also jumping on almost50's bandwagon. DS and Volxion just casually parking their votes for completely different reasons, not actively attacking but softly sowing suspicion. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe not.
Yeah. I'm thinking there's probably one scum in {Bambi, volxen} but it's hard to say which at this point.
I'm still waiting for ROS to come back with some reads before I choose who to vote next.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 257, Egix96 wrote:
Any reasons for these?
Clemency’s posting seems to carefree to be scum
I feel like I get where DS is coming from

Why do you feel the need to question my reads? You got a problem?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 260, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 257, Egix96 wrote:
Any reasons for these?
Clemency’s posting seems to carefree to be scum
I feel like I get where DS is coming from

Why do you feel the need to question my reads? You got a problem?
Just making sure you weren't making stuff up. Your reads are more meaningful when you have reasons to back them up.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

Finally with more people the discussion is getting serious. With some jokes still sprinkled in of course.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 259, Egix96 wrote:

Yeah. I'm thinking there's probably one scum in {Bambi, volxen} but it's hard to say which at this point.
I'm still waiting for ROS to come back with some reads before I choose who to vote next.
I assume to see if it stays where it is?
I ISOed everyone. Having never played with any of you. Most everyone is a null read to me at this point. I don't have to ask if Clemency is always that random. I've already experienced enough to know the answer. My read there is he is completely random. Bambi I feel is random with a purpose. Differentiating what that is is proving difficult on first read. There's alot of random so far in this game. Not sure I like the naked votes by Adelbert Steiner. And something registered with volxen but I need to go back and reread. I see there are few that have sus feelings towards me. Not sure if it's my quietness or something else but I should be able to alleviate those by being more active than I have so far.
To sum up those ramblings I sit with everyone dead in middle, other than AS, Bambi and volxen and those are only first impressions. Nothing that I feel comfortable as of yet pushing.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Is this you scumreading DS and volx? Pretty sure it is, but I want to know for sure.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 am

Post by bristep123 »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:

Is this you scumreading DS and volx? Pretty sure it is, but I want to know for sure.
Can't say it's from a place of experience (or skill!) but it's an attempt to. Like I said, maybe I'm seeing something in nothing, but it's certainly piqued my interest.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 263, ReaperOfSouls wrote:

I ISOed everyone. Having never played with any of you. Most everyone is a null read to me at this point. I don't have to ask if Clemency is always that random. I've already experienced enough to know the answer. My read there is he is completely random. Bambi I feel is random with a purpose. Differentiating what that is is proving difficult on first read. There's alot of random so far in this game. Not sure I like the naked votes by Adelbert Steiner. And something registered with volxen but I need to go back and reread. I see there are few that have sus feelings towards me. Not sure if it's my quietness or something else but I should be able to alleviate those by being more active than I have so far.
To sum up those ramblings I sit with everyone dead in middle, other than AS, Bambi and volxen and those are only first impressions. Nothing that I feel comfortable as of yet pushing.
Understandable.
UNVOTE:

I'm kinda underwhelmed with volxen so far. From what I remember of the game I played with him before (Newbie 1893 - he was town that game) he had a tendency to write very wordy posts with lots of analysis. Post # comes close but I was sort of hoping he'd have more to offer. Then again, it's possible he doesn't have as much to go off this time, but at the same time I'm not entirely sold on BB being scum.

VOTE: volxen
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 262, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Finally with more people the discussion is getting serious. With some jokes still sprinkled in of course.
You seem to be the type of player who would make progress given the increased content, yet you post only this -- why?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

Because sometimes you gotta shut up and let other people get the flow going. If I keep talking, it'll give some people some excuse to not start up conversations.

I gotta observe what the quieter people are saying now, so I'm limiting myself to one-liners and this explanation-type post for now. Id like to hear your thoughts though.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:58 am

In post 266, Egix96 wrote:
In post 263, ReaperOfSouls wrote:

Understandable.
UNVOTE:

I'm kinda underwhelmed with volxen so far. From what I remember of the game I played with him before (Newbie 1893 - he was town that game) he had a tendency to write very wordy posts with lots of analysis. Post # comes close but I was sort of hoping he'd have more to offer. Then again, it's possible he doesn't have as much to go off this time, but at the same time I'm not entirely sold on BB being scum.

VOTE: volxen
Was he wordy as town and quieter as scum?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 265, bristep123 wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:

Can't say it's from a place of experience (or skill!) but it's an attempt to. Like I said, maybe I'm seeing something in nothing, but it's certainly piqued my interest.
I saw this plus your join date and raised an eyebrow. Then found a 6 ish year hiatus — welcome back!
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am

Post by bristep123 »

Thanks! Happy to be back, but so much to learn/re-learn.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

@Assassin
IIRC the only completed scum game volxen has on this site is Watchmen Wanted, which I wasn't in.
Perhaps I should give that one a skim.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:00 am

I'm curious what made his quieter game worthy of a vote then. You mentioned he was more wordy in the past. What makes you think alignment is the reason for the change?

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 273, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I'm curious what made his quieter game worthy of a vote then. You mentioned he was more wordy in the past. What makes you think alignment is the reason for the change?
Isn't it fairly common for people to find it harder to think of what to write when they're scum, thus leading them to post less?
Of course, not everyone has that problem, but I was guessing it could be the case here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”